• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Blue Archive: Clock Tower Trinity [OC-Insert] [Blue Archive/Nasu]

Due to some chapter restructuring for the sake of pacing and narrative flow, there unfortunately will be no update today. This is because we have two chapters half-complete instead of a single whole one.

KillerQueen will upload a preview of Chapter 11 sometime today to make up for it.

KillerQueen will upload a preview of Chapter 11 sometime today to make up for it.

"You're taking this date very seriously, Tsurugi-senpai," another voice chimes in. This time, it's a second year student with a bob cut, an unusually short skirt, and a gigantic sniper rifle. "Yesterday, you took three hours to pick out a restaurant. The day before that, you took thirty minutes choosing a movie."

A glimmer of anger flashes through Tsurugi's eyes as she steps away from the desk, and allows Schrift to work. "...Have you been spying on me, Mashiro?"

"Not at all, Senpai. I am a sniper of Justice, not a peeping tom." Mashiro removes a round from her rifle, showing everyone present that her gun is loaded with oversized syringe darts. "I have plenty of Bear Tranquilizer from Red Winter Academy locked and loaded in case you start running around screaming again."

"Not at all, Senpai. I am a sniper of Justice, not a peeping tom." Mashiro removes a round from her rifle, showing everyone present that her gun is loaded with oversized syringe darts. "I have plenty of Bear Tranquilizer from Red Winter Academy locked and loaded in case you start running around screaming again."
Well she's prepared. Haha.
Let's see if it ends up not being used or not. Or ends up being used on some other kids who would probably interupt the date. Because I wouldn't be suprised if something else ran into the way of the date..

Omake - Kaika Crunch Hypothetical 1
I'd be delighted if anyone tried to write up a profile for Kaika in the hypothetical she was ingame.
Can't think of the Bio details and fun facts and th 3rd star of the exclusive weapon but.... here's my go at the combat information for the Student Bio.

Kaika
Support - Front
Attack Type - Mystic
Defense Type - Heavy

EX Skill - Cursed blast: Wide arc AoE. Deals x% of Atk. Inflicts Curse, Burn x% Atk. (30 sec) Stuns (x sec.)
[Depends if singular blast or multiple]

Normal Skill - Creatures of Terror: Fires 1 circle Aoe attack. Inflicts additional effects depending on the demon used. X% Atk.
  • Freikugel: Stuns. (4 sec) Decrease Evasion, Move spd. (40 sec) Increase ally cost regen. (20 sec)
  • Mercer: Summons a warbeast on target that attacks. Inflicts taunt. With x% HP. Deals x% of ATK. (25 sec)
  • Bosse: Decreases Def, Crit Res, Atk. (40 sec)
  • Sultore: Inflict Confusion. (20 sec) Decrease Accuracy. (40 sec)
Enhanced Skill: Lunatic Eyes: Increases EVA.

Subskill - Cursed blooms: Upon using EX Skill up to 5 targets hit by EX skill will be immediately attacked by the Normal Skill. Inflicts different demon attack if possible. Resets duration of all active status effect duration, debuff duration and Mercer duration.
Grants Debuff duration up x%

Exclusive Relationship Equipment: Paimon
T1: Status Effect retention+/CC Power+
T2: Creatures of Terror+ : Fires 3 large circle Aoe attacks at different targets, Inflicts additional effects depending on the demon used.

Exclusive weapon : Bosse.
2 star: Lunatic Eyes+
3 star:

Can't think of the Bio details and fun facts and th 3rd star of the exclusive weapon but.... here's my go at the combat information for the Student Bio.

Kaika
Support - Front
Attack Type - Mystic
Defense Type - Heavy

EX Skill - Cursed blast: Wide arc AoE. Deals x% of Atk. Inflicts Curse, Burn x% Atk. (30 sec) Stuns (x sec.)
[Depends if singular blast or multiple]

Normal Skill - Creatures of Terror: Fires 1 circle Aoe attack. Inflicts additional effects depending on the demon used. X% Atk.
  • Freikugel: Stuns. (4 sec) Decrease Evasion, Move spd. (40 sec) Increase ally cost regen. (20 sec)
  • Mercer: Summons a warbeast on target that attacks. Inflicts taunt. With x% HP. Deals x% of ATK. (25 sec)
  • Bosse: Decreases Def, Crit Res, Atk. (40 sec)
  • Sultore: Inflict Confusion. (20 sec) Decrease Accuracy. (40 sec)
Enhanced Skill: Lunatic Eyes: Increases EVA.

Subskill - Cursed blooms: Upon using EX Skill up to 5 targets hit by EX skill will be immediately attacked by the Normal Skill. Inflicts different demon attack if possible. Resets duration of all active status effect duration, debuff duration and Mercer duration.
Grants Debuff duration up x%

Exclusive Relationship Equipment: Paimon
T1: Status Effect retention+/CC Power+
T2: Creatures of Terror+ : Fires 3 large circle Aoe attacks at different targets, Inflicts additional effects depending on the demon used.

Exclusive weapon : Bosse.
2 star: Lunatic Eyes+
3 star:
kek

Pretty overtuned, but Kaika is a magus and having a dozen tricks ready to skullfuck someone is par for the course.

Also, apologies on the dearth of updates. Real life has been beating the dogshit out of Queen, so finding time to write has been a trial. Have this to make up for it.

GE9CjoxXEAAAsdq.png

kek

Pretty overtuned, but Kaika is a magus and having a dozen tricks ready to skullfuck someone is par for the course.
Tried to fit in what info you shared before into her skill set. The Randomization into the basic Skill, kinda like Koyuki helps make it possible.
Pairs well with Azusa or Misaki who hurt those with status and debuffs more.
Careful about bringing her to Gregorius, the EX end up could apply 8 effects. Sending it into red zone if the mobs get different demons!

Feel free to re-key and rebalance it if you use this as a stepping stone to make Kaika's bio proper. Just gimme a shoutout.
Maybe remove the Atk Debuff.

Also, apologies on the dearth of updates. Real life has been beating the dogshit out of Queen, so finding time to write has been a trial. Have this to make up for it.

GE9CjoxXEAAAsdq.png

Haha.

Hope you make it through life intact!
That's a lot of mob chans!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back