1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Can a Mook become the main character? (Disgaea/Negima)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by OverReactionGuy, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Threadmarks: Prologue- The hole in reality
    OverReactionGuy

OverReactionGuy The only Sane one left

You are a mook.

You've accepted that a long time ago. You served many overlords over the years, some silly, some wacky, some that were real Demons with a capital D. But atlas, you always returned to a based state of being once your service was over.

That's right, you are a soul floating around in the void, awaiting to be called into service again.

You gave up a long time ago on ever becoming a main character; unlike a certain someone that shall not be named. Crazy bitch.

Well, anyway. As you awaited, and awaited and awaited; wishing you had a deck of cards at least to past the time between summoning, something miraculously horrible happened.

The void cracked.

You just stared at the crack, not believing your eyes, until something worse happened.

The crack sucked you in it, kicking and screaming. Well... metaphorically as you didn't have legs, or anything else currently. Yay for being just a soul.

You were scared though. Something like this shouldn't have happened. This was not a summoning, and was more like something forced your soul to leave the void where it called home than an invitation.

Flesh and blood started to surround your soul, a body being created even as you scream bloody murder. This was the most painful experience you've ever felt, and you've took a bath in acid before. It was a dare and so worth getting a lecture from that prissy bitch of a healer when she rezed you. Another point towards this not being a regular summoning, as getting a new body was never painful.

Then you finally reach the end of the crack in reality and see that you are currently 40 stories above the ground. And you start descending rapidly, much to your growing horror.

“FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCC-”

You scream before it got cut short as you hit the ground, hard. A cloud of dust raises, marking your landing into the world.

As your vision goes black, you flip off the sky expressing your displeasure to who ever decided to tear a hole in reality.

Assholes.

Yup, decided to start a quest for QQ and only QQ since I got one going only on SV. And it's a Disgaea cross, which is ironic since I only beat the first two games and never played the other... 5 now? Meh.

Anyway, not really planning on writing any lewds, but meh. It might happen, and if it does I'll probably ask this thread to be moved to the NSFW form or just create a thread to put lewds in or something.

Though if this does happen, there are a few fetishes that I would not write ever, because they are not my fetishes. Like yaoi for example. Kinda turns me off.

Anyway, well see how this goes. Just don't expect rapid fire updates. I tried that on my other quests and I never made it work.

Here is the vote.

What is your name?

[]Write-in

What mook class are you? Monsters are allowed. You can find them here: http://disgaea.wikia.com/wiki/Disgaea_Wiki

[]Write-in

What world did you get dropped in? When you vote, cut out the description of said world to make things easier.

[]Dragonball Z: A world filled with wackiness, insane powerlevels, and weird martial arts.
    []Negima: A world with a secret magic society, an old mage that loves possessing people that shoyuken his head off, and a ten year old boy that somehow gained a harem of preteen girls... still scratching my head on that one honestly.
    []RBWY: A world where humans were forced to live into a few kingdoms on account of the soulless grim, some racism of faunus, and a school filled with children that want to become hunters.
    []Worm: A world that needs to learn the meaning of Jolly cooperation. Endbringers attacking every three months, society crumbling, and a ticking time bomb called Zion would be in your future.
    []Write-in: Got a world that you want? Write it in here. But it might be rejected if I'm not familiar with it. I'll tell you ahead of time though.

Btw, your gender is dependant on your class so that is why I'm not having you vote for it.

Also, considering there is a lot of classes in disgaea. I will likely have to narrow the vote down to the five most popular choices eventually and then have you vote from that list.

My votes normally last three days.

Don't post yet though.

You may post.

2. Threadmarks: Information plus a new vote
    OverReactionGuy

Going to close the vote right now.

Probably will have you decide where you ended up next chapter by a vote.

Mahora would mean you will get the most interaction with the main cast... well, the ones that I remember anyway. You would also have the option of changing your body to fit in as a middleschooler... but sadly, your breast probably will not shrink. Sorry, it's the curse of being a succubus.

Magical world would give you more grinding chance, meet new people that are OCs I create and will likely get summoned during the... Kyoto? arc by that one girl in order to stall the team. Which then you, could decide whether to stay there or go back to the magic world and then next meet the main cast when they are on the run from the law and stuff.

Mahora would likely be a slice of life school girl story for awhile if you choose to stay there. Also filled with a lot of humorous situations and the chance to be a vampires lackey if you want!

Magical world would be like an adventure fantasy story where you pretty much do what you want and you may or may not meet Jack Rakon or other main characters that were in the magical world arc. Like if you do something stupid and end up being hunted by the evil glasses counterpart and the law.

I forgot the guys name... sigh.

Ah, fuck it. I'll put it up to vote now while I work on the character page and watch RBWY.

The Negima story is following the manga btw. Couldn't stand the anime versions of it.

Anyway both choices have pros and cons. Also, stats are not going to be the end all and be all unless you are at a ridiculously high level. I have to keep things interesting after all.

[]Mahora
    []Magical world

Also a question.

Succubus learn up tot he giga level of fire spell, and healing spells right? Do they start with charm?

I only know the first two versions of the succubus but your character will be based on all of them. With evilies.

Sorry this isn't a story chapter and I already have a new vote going, but I felt like getting this out of the way.

-edit-

Btw, this vote will last until 3:00PM tomorrow.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  3. Threadmarks: Chapter 1- A Succubus decends
    OverReactionGuy

Winning votes:

Name: Maetheris
    Class: Succubus
    World: Negima

“Ugh.” I eloquently said as I woke up from my unexpected nap. I pushed myself up from the ground, shaking off the dirt and dust that clung to me as I did, and with a grand flourish, I jumped out of the me size hole that my kissing the ground at terminal velocity created.

I never before have been so grateful at being immune to fall damage than I was right now, as this would have been a short story otherwise. Tee-hee~

Once I was out of the hole I decided to take stock of my situation and inspect what I soo painfully became when I was thrown here by forces unknown; A.K.A, Stupid hole in reality. For good measure I flicked off the sky once more and when I did I saw my hand. My small, feminine hand. Intrigued, I brought both of my hands to my line of sight. They were feminine that's for sure, feminine and familiar, what with the long nails that I knew from personal experience could rend flesh from bone very easily; They were painted a lovely shade of pink~.

“Hmm.” I hummed as I inspected the rest of my body. “Skimpy outfit that shows an generous amount of cleavage.” I looked down. “Check, even came with black, thigh-high high-heel boots and a cute little tie.” I played with said tie for a bit before continuing where I left off. “Badass wings with a spade tail and horns on top of my head?” I made them twitch and let out a small ow as my finger poked the sharp point of my horns. It bled a little so I put the finger in my mouth and sucked on it.

“Chwck.” I muttered and released my finger from my lips with a pop. “Long, luscious pink hair?” I twirled around and stopped, letting my hair flow with the wind. “Check. Last but not least, a generous sized bust?” I cupped them with my hands and then let out a small moan as I grouped them.

“Check.” I said as I abruptly let go of my boobs causing them to jiggle a little. I moved one hand by my chin and adopted a thinking pose. “Sooo, by process of elimination it is safe to assume that I am a succubus. How dandy.”

Indeed it was, you wouldn't have found a more perfect specimen of succubus than me. Though I haven't been one in awhile, Nekomata and mages being more popular choices by the overlords that summoned me. But I started out as a succubus; even got to torment Laharl a few times by hugging him. Ah, that was a fun afternoon.

But that's enough reminiscing. I thought with a sigh. I found myself missing the adorable reactions he always had when I buried his face in-between my boobs. I need to find out where the hell I am... plus I need to see if the local wildlife is dangerous, I rather not die right now until I'm sure my soul would return to the void.

With that, I started walking away from the me shaped hole intent on finding answers.

It would seem that I was in a forest of some kind and not one in the Netherworld. A plant would have tried to eat me by now if I was. So that was another point towards this not being a regular summoning. Well, that was kinda obvious in the first place because if it was, I would have already met the overlord that used such a fucked up summoning method on me and castrated the bastard.

But the forest was thick, I nearly got my wings snagged on a couple of branches a few times. Glad I didn't, because that would have been painfully annoying. Still, as I walked I saw a whole lot of nothing.

No demons, no wildlife, no man eating plants, no lakes of lava, no nothing.

What a boring world I was summoned into. I thought and yawned; stretching my arm behind my head as I made my way towards what I hoped to be a civilization at least. I didn't really have any direction at the moment. Just wondering aimlessly hoping to find something interesting at least.

I honestly didn't have to wait long though. It seemed the locals came to investigate my horrible crash landing, or they could sense my presence. Either way, a young girl appeared from the foliage, a young girl whose presence felt like a samurai-ko. She had long black hair and was wearing what appeared to be a school girl uniform with knee-high white socks. She was also holding onto a sheaved nodachi that made me further think of her as a samurai-ko.

I kinda wished she was, at least that would be something familiar and would point me towards being close to a Netherworld at least. Samurai-ko are also entertaining, all the ones that I met were closet perverts that become like putty in your hands when you caress them just so. But sadly the girl before me was human, or maybe half demon. It was kinda hard to tell, especially since she didn't have the pointy ears that were a tell tale sign of a demon.

There was a slight blush adoring her cheeks as she looked back at me. Which made me wonder if she was like a Samurai-ko in that regard as well~.

I'll have to find that out later. I thought as I noticed there was someone else here as well. A sniper took position on a tree not to far from here. So a “samurai-ko” and a “gunslinger” appeared to be my welcoming committee. It would be tough since I'm weaker than I normally am right now, but I think I could beat them if it came to that. I smiled at her, causing her to blink. Beating them senseless and grinding them under my heel would also be the more “proper” introduction of a demon to another demon, and likely to get any question I ask answered reliably. Or I could just introduce myself and ask them to take me to their overlord and figure out where to go from there.

Decisions, decisions.

[]Fight them: It's only proper after all.
    -[]Overwhelming offensive: Use an overwhelming assault to crush them.
    -[]Conservative offensive: Use skills sparsely and rely on good old fashion fisty cups.
    -[]defensive: Be on the defensive to get a feel for what they could do and how much force is needed to take them out.
    []Straighten up your back, stick your chest out, and haughtily state. “Take me to your Overlord.”
    []Say hello and introduce yourself while inquiring on where you are.
    []Write-in

Rather short, but meh. Your first encounter is Setsuna the closet lesbian and Mana the totally not older than a middle school gunner.

I'll be getting to the character sheet soon, but the skills and magic you currently have for sure is.

Fire, wind, ice, star, heal, sleep, charm.

And your beginning monster skills, so body change I believe and hip attack.

You guys also are pretty decent at martial arts from your time as a Nekomata, just not as great since your not a Nekomata.

Also, as for “lewdness rating”or whatever. The only thing I'm planning on is writing stuff that would be found in common ecchi manga and anime. So boob groping, slight moaning, things like that.

Anyway, here are some pictures if you couldn't quite picture what you look like.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]