• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Can anyone help me find the name of this manga

Arrowblack123

Know what you're doing yet?
Can anyone help me find the name of this manga

hi i wanted help finding the name of a manga i read a while ago.
The manga's plot goes something like this: the protagonist likes a girl in his class who has a terrifying look and he can't confess to her, so he gets help from an angel who helps him confess to her. .. one of the plot points is that he has a childhood friend who also has an angel helping her to try to conquer the protagonist.... (if I'm not mistaken angels look like children) from the romantic comedy genre.. . I've tried to find it and I'm not finding it if anyone can help me I'll be grateful

the manga ends with the girl he likes (who became his girlfriend) having to move out of town, the protagonist's angel gives him a device that allows him to leave the day in a time loop so he keeps repeating the same day with his girlfriend, until they decide they should stop the loop.... she moves and he continues to date her from a distance, he always visiting her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back