1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Day of the 42nd Player

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Revilokcaj666, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Revilokcaj666

Revilokcaj666 Getting sticky.

You sit in your throne, next to a dozen copyright infringements. The Head of your Guard bowing respectfully even though she just an NPC. You create a mirror and look at yourself...
    ---
    Choose a race!
    [ ] True Vampire(Evolved): You are the evolved form of the Greatest Vampires. You can walk in the day, Create hordes of Vampire from your bite alone.
    [ ] Frost Giant: You hail from Jotunheim and unlike your counterparts you are a very small Giant, only 10 and half feet. But you have knowledge that'll make even Odin Fear you.
    [ ] Infernal: You are a spirit of eternal Strife and Fury. You are a engine of Fire, Though let it not be said that your never far from a smile.
    [ ] Shadow Monarch: You are a being of pure shadow, Some say that your Are nightmare incarnate. Others say that you are a bastard of Hela. But everyone says that you are what brings darkness into the world.
    ---
    You flex a bit, in the game, it doesn't actually do anything. You command the Monster Guard to follow you. You head to the Meeting room. There were already two members of the Guild there.

HeroHero and Momonga. The former being a skilled trapper. The later who was destined to lead the largest and the most powerful guild in all of Yggdrasil.

They both turn to you and sent a wave emoji. You sent one back. "Hey HeroHero! Where have you've been?" He gave a depressing chuckle, "Oh you know living the life."

"You don't sound good, are you taking those sleeping pills again?" His avatar shakes his head. "No I'm off of those, though I could use one now. Hey guys I gotta go okay and Momonga remember what I said, kay?"

"I will and thank you HeroHero for coming." With that he logged off. I sit down in my chair, it was directly across from Momonga. You hear him sigh, hm, "Wanna fight?"
    A Few Minutes Later

It was just us, you Vs him. If it wasn't for the fact that nobody was watching we would've been thrilled to fight. Show off our prowess one final time.

He welds the Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown and You welding the Gauntlets of the Realms. "Uh, Mind telling me what your class again? I forgot it..."
    ---
    (You have a wide range of spells and skills, This is just your Main Class. Combos can be made.)
    I am a...
    [ ] Rogue (Pick 2)
    -[ ] Assassins: Will have a Group of Assassin NPCs
    -[ ] Spy Master: Will have a network of Spys NPCs
    -[ ] Tinker: Can build most rogue Tools
    -[ ] Bard: Musician, Story teller and a Booster of Men
    [ ] Warrior (Pick 2)
    -[ ] Paladin: You are a Leader of a Great order of Crusaders
    -[ ] Barbarian: As Pack leader, you protect the Guild
    -[ ] Blacksmith: Building what you need to fight is the game
    -[ ] Samurai A warrior from a distant land.
    [ ] Wizard (Pick 2)
    -[ ] Hellmancer: The Army of Hell are yours to command.
    -[ ] Eldritch Kinmancer: Lovecraftian horrors are yours.
    -[ ] Elementalist: The Elements are yours to use as you please.
    -[ ] Articifer: Magic and Tech are a match made in heaven.
    ---
    "Oh right, We've come a long way haven't we?" You nodded, "First one to die before the timer runs out is a rotten egg! Dragons Breath!"

23:59:56

2. Beyondthebeyond

Beyondthebeyond Versed in the lewd.

[X] Shadow Monarch: You are a being of pure shadow, Some say that your Are nightmare incarnate. Others say that you are a bastard of Hela. But everyone says that you are what brings darkness into the world.

[X] Wizard (Pick 2)
    -[x] Hellmancer: The Army of Hell are yours to command.
    -[x] Articifer: Magic and Tech are a match made in heaven.

Master of Tech likes this.
  3. Master of Tech

Master of Tech The Sharmat

[X] Shadow Monarch: You are a being of pure shadow, Some say that your Are nightmare incarnate. Others say that you are a bastard of Hela. But everyone says that you are what brings darkness into the world.

[X] Wizard (Pick 2)
    -[x] Hellmancer: The Army of Hell are yours to command.
    -[x] Articifer: Magic and Tech are a match made in heaven.[

Solo Player for the win.

Beyondthebeyond likes this.
  4. Threadmarks: 2
    Revilokcaj666

Winners: Shadow Monarch: You are a being of pure shadow, Some say that your Are nightmare incarnate. Others say that you are a bastard of Hela. But everyone says that you are what brings darkness into the world. Wizard (Pick 2) Hellmancer: The Army of Hell are yours to command. Articifer: Magic and Tech are a match made in heaven.

00:03:56
    BOOM!
    "

Ah! This a good fight don't ya think?" Wait did you speak from your mouth? "Inde-! Wait Whats happening?!" You say green light splayed over him. "Uh it seems I'm in my avatars body..." "Same here..." You voice is really creepy.

You look around and see you have an audience. The Guardians of the Tomb are here, they look concerned. You walked to Momonga, "We have company, you should address them." He nods, "Come forth Guardians!"

They came slowly, if you didn't know any better, you would think they were afraid. They kneel in front you and Momonga. Albido looks up with concern, "My Lords is there a reason you were fighting?"

She Spoke! You cough a little, "We simply wished to test our strength against each other." Momanga nods "Yes there is no reason to be afraid." You look at your own Guardian. She's leaning against Cocites.

She stares you down, looking for an answer for something. "Momonga? We should see what has happen to our world." He turns to you with hand to his skull. "I have contacted Sebas, He is looking outside now."

"Right Rena? To me." You turn and walk to the Exit. After we were deep in the hallway, she spoke. "They think you were challenging him." What why? "What do you think?" She looks back, "I think that if you wanted to take him out, you would've down when he least expect it."

You look down at your own God-tier Weapon. "Your creations will be by your side." You stop and scratch the back of her ear. "Thank you dear." She turns away slightly, obviously embarrass.

After a few minutes you are in you chamber reading on your race, Lore, Powers, and even Fan Ideas from websites. You even try a few of them. One of the Lore abilities allows you to stretch my senses and see other places.
    ---
    What should you see?
    [ ] The Throne room
    [ ] Several Hallways
    [ ] Somewhere far
    ---
    After looking you take a walk around and learning how to other players called shadow porting. You find yourself in your Main Tower. You look out into this New World. When the door opens...

You turn and see Albedo standing there. "Does Lord Momonga need me?" She shakes her head, "No Lord Blacklight. I've come to... talk." You can hear her voice come at you with an edge.

You summon two chair, "Do you want some tea? Or Coffee... What does a succubus drink?" "I require nothing My Lord." You sigh, "Not a friendly chat... We've entered a new world and you already see me as a threat to him."

"He is the Head of this Tomb, You owe him your Loyalty?" You've sat down by now and notice she, not shaking but tensing up. "And you think You can make me?"

"I am the Strongest of the Guardians. I can beat you." "No You Can't." She froze, shadows began creeping up on her. Until one shadow was holding her neck tightly.

You stand, "Momonga is my friend, Now my Brother in this world. Even when they were at 41 members, They couldn't beat me." The Shadow tighten, "Even when I was on my own, They Could Not Beat Me."

The Shadow cuts into her slightly, then releases her. She gasps and coughs. "He has my Loyalty, He being the First... Me the Last. You sat down again, "I'll give you one Order... Protect him with your life."

She's scowling then takes a deep breath, "Yes My Lord Blacklight..." She turns and walks to the stairs. Once see was out of sight look around again and see that them...

The Lore states that when an Old Shadow Monarch is Angered, Mouths and Eyes can be seen in the shadows. The mouths are chewing on themselves, the Eyes look furious.
    ---
    Feed them?
    [ ] Yes I will feed them
    [ ] No I will not feed them
    ---

5. Beyondthebeyond

[X] Somewhere far

[X] Yes I will feed them

6. Master of Tech

[X] Somewhere far

[X] Yes I will feed them

7. Threadmarks: 3
    Revilokcaj666

Winners: Somewhere far, Yes I will feed them

You are standing in your room. It's behind the stairs that leads up to the main tower. You are currently looking at a mirror, you finally get a good look at yourself since coming here only hours ago.

You design this form, from scratch no less. Shadow Monarchs come from the Vengeance DLC. You have no eyes, A fanged Maw, clawed hands/feet and shadowy wispy hair. Scars litter your body that glows with pale cosmic light.

One of the Pleiades, Entoma, is waiting for my orders. As well as a spy from our favorite Succubus. "Entoma please grab the Egyptian Gold Uniform." She buzzes a bit and you see her turn to the closet and pick the Outfit out.

"Here My Lord, I hope It'z to your liking." You begin to pull it on. It looks like a Uniform from the Old Warhammer 40k universe. "Thank you Dear. Please tell Albedo I'm going to the meeting." She nods and walks out the door.

You look back at the place far from here. A Human Society that Hates non-humans with zealot passion. After putting on your cap, you walk out and head to the Meeting Room. Rena was waiting for me, she came into lock step behind me.

"Report." "More and more of the Original 41 member NPCs are being stationed in our areas.. Except Armory..." You nodded and walk up some stairs. "They do not have the keys. And it is locked. Have the Infernal Twins guard it."

"Yes sir, Mare has begun to raise hills around Nazarick. Though Demiurge states that the Towers defeats the purpose." You nod and make it to the Meeting Room. "Have Yumir create runes to cloak us." She nods and starts to contact him.

You walk in a see Momonga sitting in front of a viewing mirror. "Ah Blacklight, I was just trying to figure this thing out." Before you can say anything, Sebas walks in with a pot of Tea and a large cup. You nod to him and he does the same.

After three minutes, Momonga figures it out. "Well done My Lord, I knew you would figure it out." You roll your non-existent eyes. "What do you see My Friend?" He leans forward, "I see soldiers killing villagers, your opinion?"
    "If we both go it'll be overkill... But I suggest we do that." He nods, "Shall we bring anybody?" You shake your Head, "No, it'll be fine with us." He nods again and stands up, calling The Staff to himself. You summon your Gauntlets.

15 minutes later

The Portal opens to a rather despicable scene, Three Soldiers were standing over a pair of girls. Momonga reach out and grabbed one of their hearts. You turn to another and snap your fingers, turning him into stone.

The third one turns to run, only to trip on a rock. You walk over to him, he's now curled up into a ball, grabbing his neck and lifting him up. "Please don't kill me!" He sobbing, "Why are you attacking this Village?"

"We're only following orders!" "That's too bad." You channel your energy and...
    ---
    [ ] Send his soul to hell
    [ ] Teleport him to your peoples workshop
    ---
    With that done you turn back to see Momonga turning one of the bodies into a Death Knight. You decide to do the same by turning the other spare body into Demon Spawn. "Demon find the soldiers and save the Village."

"Death Knight do the same." His hulking monster runs towards the village, My Spawn shambles the same way, slowly picking up speed. We both turn and looked down and see the girls, one was losing blood fast.

"I have Healing magic or do you want to give one of our potions to them?" He shakes his head, "It'll be cheaper to use healing." You nod and and began to pour your healing magic into the wounded girl.

She grunts and gasps at the sudden regrowth of her skin and muscle. "Big Sister!" After a minute it was done, she stood up and wipes her brow, she was drenched in sweat. "Thank you, Who are you two."

"I am Ainz Ooal Gown, And I need to go see your Village chief." The big sister turns to you, "I am Blacklight, and I wished to set up a fort here. Your village will be used, yes?" She looks shocked and scared, "Please Great Lords, don't enslave us!" You chuckle Darkly.
    ---
    [ ] Summon Hell Ants (The smallest is the size of a Dog)
    [ ] Summon A few Hell Hounds (The Size of Dire Wolves)
    [ ] Call Forth A pair of Steam Knights (As tall as a Death Knight though Leaner)
    ---

8. Beyondthebeyond

[X] Teleport him to your peoples workshop

[X] Summon A few Hell Hounds (The Size of Dire Wolves)

9. Master of Tech

[X] Teleport him to your peoples workshop

[X] Summon A few Hell Hounds (The Size of Dire Wolves)

10. Threadmarks: 4
    Revilokcaj666

Winners: Teleport him to your peoples workshop, Summon A few Hell Hounds (The Size of Dire Wolves)

You stand outside with your Hell hounds. Ainz is currently discussing things with the Village Chief. Everyone is giving us a wide birth, and your fine with that, until a little girl came up to one of the hounds. And offer a sugar cube?

"She's not a horse you know." She puffs her cheeks, "It's just a treat! You should let them run around the village." The hell hound reaches down and licks the cube up. The little girl giggles, The other hell hounds came up to her and start to lick her.

"H-hey stop it" She said in between laughs. After they were done licking her, she looked like a crazed person. Her hair all over the place. "Ew I'm all wet." With a flick of your hand, her hair went from saliva induce crazy, to a hair that was clean.

"There you all clean, now run along." The door opens and Ainz comes out along with the Chief and his wife. "You turn my friend." You turn to the Olden Couple. "Shall we do this inside or outside." The Chief waved you inside.

30 minutes later

You come out of the Cabin and stretch a bit. Your hounds were covered in children. They petting them from head to paw and for that fact you had to stop them. "Aw do we have to?!" You nodded, "Yes we have work to do."

Once they were off, you commanded them. "You two patrol the forest nearby and you two hunt the biggest boar and bring it here. No eating." They turn and run off. Ainz was waiting for you at the center of the Village.

"Everything clear?" You nod, "Yes My Lord, you should head back home." He nods and looks around for a few minutes. "I'll see you in a few days." He opens a portal and walks through.

"Uh sir...?" You turn to see a young man standing there. You nod and he points towards a large hill. There were soldier heading towards the Village. You cast the Eagle Eyes spell and see that they are in different colors then the original troops.

You walk forward and meet the approaching troops. A man with a Chin Beard rides forward. "Who are you?" "I am Blacklight an adventurer from a far off land. I save this Village from men wearing Blue and Silver."

"I thank you, Erm, Blacklight... We here to stop such banditry. Will you join us in battle or stay here and defend these people?" You think it through, it could mean more allies or enemies...
    ---
    [ ] Join them
    [ ] Don't join them
    ---

11. Master of Tech

[X] Join them

12. Just Some Guy

Just Some Guy Versed in the lewd.

[X] Join them

Hopefully this isnt a short quest(I hope it lasts long).

13. Darkbanana

Darkbanana Making the rounds.

[X] Join them

14. Threadmarks: 5
    Revilokcaj666

Winners: Join them

You were riding forward on one of your Hell-hounds. On the way you learn that the man that ask you to help was named Gazef Stronoff, and works for a Empire know Re-Estize Kingdom. Once you see the enemy you pull the Hound to a stop.

The rest of the horse men stopped too and you step off. You and Stronoff walk forward to the "Bandits." "Well if it isn't Gazef! I wasn't expecting the right hand of the king to come and stop me." This man is dripping with arrogance.

You step forward, "Huh? Whose this?" You do a dramatic bow, "I am Blacklight! The Monarch of Shadows, Lord of Darkness, a Supreme Being of the Great Tomb of Nazerick and last but not least Your Killer."

"Fancy titles won't save you Heathen!" He lifts his hand and portals began to spout... Really low level angels? "Men prepare for battle!" You shake your head, "No..." You snap your fingers and all the angels turns to dust.

"What, how?! That's impossible!" You begin to walk forward, "What are you waiting for?! Kill him!" Soon dozens of weak fire balls were hurling at you. Most explode before they hit you, while some just get absorbed into you shadows.

A lot of smoke were around you, but you continued to walk forward. Exiting the smoke and you stood before the Low Level Priest. He was shaking, You snap your fingers again and the other wizards were transported to your workshop.

You pull out a wooden spell tag and hand it to him. "If you let this go from your hands, you'll die." Cast Mental Suggestion on him. And holds on to it like his life depends on it.

Stronoff walks up to you. "He's all yours General. Try not to die from his sniveling." You close your fist and create a portal to the Tomb. Walking through, you find yourself in front of Demiurge. The other demons in his care growl at you.

"Demiurge, how fares the Tomb?" He pushes up his glasses with a slight smile. "Better now that both Lords are home. Your Tinkers have inform me that you brought sent guest to us. They've given me a few of them."

"Of course, I want all to learn from this world. The Defenses?" He summons a small note pad and looks at it. "Mare is making hill for us, Your Little Toy Soldiers are making traps in between the hills to help."

"Very good, Demiurge... Also, I have a question that I want you to answer honestly." He gives you a slight smile. "Yes Lord." "Do you have the same belief as Albedo, that I want to take over the Tomb?"

He stares calmly at you, "I serve the Tomb My Lord, That includes you as well as Lord Ainz." You sense no deception, In fact if you know now that if you were the leader it would be Ainz in this potion. "Thank you Demiurge." He nods.

You've been watching what you say around the 'Help' of the Great Tomb. Every one is a level 50 fighter or in the case of the Guard or Pleiades they are higher then that. If they had to choose they'll choose the one that leads.

You stop in the middle of the hall and look at a green slime cube. "Ah Shuka, still cleaning I see." You felt a sense of pride in the Cube. You behind you to make sure you didn't make his job harder.

"Have you've been eating well? You look a little paler then normal." You feel that he is Bashful and then an image of smaller Slimes eating his fill. "You had children? Congrats my Friend! How long ago?"

You saw the moon and sun spin backwards a day in a half. "You must've been sluggish those days... You should be with them. Tough days are ahead." You get a sense of Pride Fervor and an image of a shiny halls.

"Very well but do make time for them yes?" He wiggles slightly and heads past you. Children? Who would expect... You look up and see Rena's twin. Rana walks up to you, "Lord Blacklight, Albedo has called you for a meeting. Her threat was, and I quote, 'If he refuses, I'll pull his teeth out,' Though she did say that under breath."

You pat her head, Unlike Rena she pushes her head into your hand. You teleport into the meeting room. It wasn't just her that was in the room. Shalltear was there, "Well you showed up sooner then expected."

Albedo looks cross at you and grinding her teeth slightly. "Normally I would try to make it here fashionably late but you would make it difficult to so." Albedo breaths in deeply letting out a sigh.

"Our cloaked agents say you fought a priest?" You nod, "A low-level priest wizard, Who believes that those who do not serve his Empire are weak and should be killed. Your point...?"

Shalltear pushes a plate of Tea and Crumpets. "We believe you shouldn't have show such power to the humans. It will complicate things in our future."

You pick up the tea and drai.. Ah poison? "I do hope you don't make it a habit of poisoning me in the future." Albedo looks surprised then looks to Shalltear in shock. The room gets very dark, She jumps for me...
    --
    [ ] Kill her
    [ ] Teleport her away
    [ ] Eat her
    --

15. Just Some Guy

[X] Teleport her away
    lets at least talk to Ainz after this to decide her fate.

16. Master of Tech

[X] Teleport her away

17. Beyondthebeyond

[X] Teleport her away

If thus happens again, we're eating her

First us warning; second is a deathwish

18. Master of Tech

Yep. It's not our fault if she wants to commit suicide.

19. Darkbanana

[X] Teleport her away

20. Threadmarks: 6
    Revilokcaj666

Winner: Teleport her away

Albedo is currently bowing profusely, begging for your forgiveness on Shalltears behalf. You simply turn and walk out... You heard a muffled scream and she hurried behind you. "Please My Lord, She didn't mean it. She acted rashly!"

You stop turn to the wall and Open a portal to Ainz. Walking through with her, she fell to the floor seeing her lord. "Hm, what's wrong?" "Ainz I think it's time to address the elephant in the room." "What do you mean? Why is Albedo on the Floor... What did she do?"

You shake you head, "It appears that the Original 41 Members NPC's are in the notion that I want to move against you. Take over the Tomb and Kill you." You she a green glow appear on him, and he stood.

"ALBEDO IS THIS TRUE!" She shakes in silence, "ALBEDO! YOU WILL ANSWER ME NOW!" "Yes lord, I have been moving loyal NPCs to prepare for a his betrayal, However Shalltear move on her own and tried to poison him."

He turn to you, "Did the poison take?" "No, if it did I would be drooling on the floor." "Albedo leave us." She got and left, you saw tears going down her face. Once the door closes you move forward and sat in front of him.

Though he can longer do it he sagged all the same. "I thought they were loyal to you as much as to me... Dammit." You sigh and the Shadows to a bit gray and blue. "I was a late comer, While you were maintaining the Tomb, I was gaining My own army..."

"I am sorry my friend."

"Me too... Shalltear will need to be punish. By you."

"But you are the offended party, shouldn't you do it." You shake your head, "No, if I did it it'll only make any allies she might had try something on their own." He put is skull in his hands. "I hate this."

After the initial planning of Shalltear's punishment, We part ways and I head to the Forge Chambers. It was lined with tall mirrors, that if you looked in you'll see a army of...
    ---
    [ ] MageTech-Demons (Demons that have been upgraded by Magic Tech)
    [ ] Metal Golems (Solid Steel constructs that are powered by souls)
    [ ] Ticking Steam Soldiers (Steam Powered Clock Soldiers with Flintlock Guns and Swords)
    ---
    You turn to see Asamir Goodfellow, The Angel Forger. Technically not human in his current form. His body was a ball of angelic wings, burning eyes, a Halo and at the center was an anvil. "Greetings Master"

"Greetings Mister Goodfellow, how goes making our army, "Long And Uneventful" You nod and walk over to a wall with a cracked mirror. You look in and see your personal honor guard...
    ---
    [ ] Barons of Hell (Five large Demons that serve you loyally)
    [ ] Balrogs of Ulthlines (3 Giant fallen angels that burn with fire and shadows)
    [ ] Dulm-go-rath (A Dragon the size of a small Mountain)
    ---
    "How'd it cracked?" He turns towards you, "They Need Exercise" You nodded and head to the back of the room. There was a black marble statue, It was of your girlfriend in the Old World, She was a Nurse in America... "Thinking Of Her"

"Yes Goodfellow... You and others see us as Near-Gods while in that world we were normal old mortals." He hummed, though is sounded like a holy choir. He floats to you and envolpe your hands.

When he goes back to his Area, you were holding a golden Sword. Inscribe on it was, Feather Duster. "That was her Pet Cat's name. "Thank you Mister Goodfellow."

He shivered a bit and you begin to hear the singing of Hammer and Anvil. You portal to the new fort in the middle of a possible enemy area. Fort Carne Village.

Thanks to a mixture of The chiefs daughter and you, calling forth a huge army of both Goblins, Hobgoblins and Kolbolds. There is now a huge wooden and stone walls, Arrow towers and thanks to the Kolbolds tunnels to outposts.

Moman is already there, "Ah Sir Light welcome." "Thank you Sir Moman, I'll be heading into the Theocracy and you will be heading into the Re-Estize Kingdom, yes?" He nods... What should you do the Slanes.
    ---
    [ ] Conquer
    [ ] Enslave
    [ ] Erase
    [ ] Eat them.
    ---

21. Darkbanana

[X] MageTech-Demons (Demons that have been upgraded by Magic Tech)
    [X] Dulm-go-rath (A Dragon the size of a small Mountain)
    [X] Enslave

22. Beyondthebeyond

[X] Balrogs of Ulthlines (3 Giant fallen angels that burn with fire and shadows)

[X] Conquer

23. Master of Tech

[X] Balrogs of Ulthlines (3 Giant fallen angels that burn with fire and shadows)

[X] Conquer

24. Threadmarks: 6.5
    Revilokcaj666

THE PUNISHMENT OF SHALLTEAR BLOODFALLEN!!!
    TELL US HOW SHE SHOULD BE PUNISH!!!

25. Beyondthebeyond

She has too reliqnuish all her privelages, aside from her duties, and swear an Unbreakable Vow of Loyalty too us as our Servant till we have forgiven her.

Now imagine her in a Maid Outfit...

26. Threadmarks: 7
    Revilokcaj666

MageTech-Demons (Demons that have been upgraded by Magic Tech), Balrogs of Ulthlines (3 Giant fallen angels that burn with fire and shadows), Conquer

You are sitting in a carriage, Next too you is a tall stack of books... Cooking books. In front of you is the Shalltear, who is now wearing a Full length Maid outfit. It has the frilliest of frills and whatnot.

She has a docile look on her face. But if she was alive she'd be shaking and sweating in mild fear. "3 spoonfull of salt... That seems to much, eh?" "Y-yes M-m-master." Her smile is cracking in places. "You may speak freely Dear."

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH!! ALL YOU BROUGHT WITH YOU IS COOK BOOKS TO READ?! WHY?!" "Enough!" She quiets immediately, "Now lower you voice, we just past the border." She breaths in and out, And that soft smile returns.

You cast a disguise spell, then you looked out of the carriage and see a check point. It was normal to bribe the Guards to let you past. The door knocks, you open it. "Greeting from the Gods. May I ask your purpose to entering our country?"

"I am a small farm noble and got tired of the false gods of the Holy Empire, who claims that some monsters are redeemable. Bah!" "Do you have 'Papers?'" You bring out a pack of paper and bring out 3 small bars of silver with a diamond in the middle.

He 'looked' it over while fingering the bars. He smiles and nods. "Here you go, everything seems in order. Gods be with you." You nod, smile brightly and close the door.

Once the carriage moves far enough away you notice Shalltear biting her nail in thought. "Coin for your thoughts?" She frowned and holds her hand out. You promptly give her the next Cook Book.

4 Hours Later

You stop at a tavern and Look up at the sky to see a Blacken Bird flying in circles. You smile at that, "Sebas you and Miss Lovelock carry the baggage up into the tavern, here's a couple of Gold Bars."

They both nodded, Shalltear hated the name so much I made it her code name. You walk into an ally and polymorph into a bat and head to the highest height.

Then once you were high enough you look at the nearby Villages and the main road to the Capital. You fly back down to the ally. Walking into the tavern you find the room with your 'Servents' and prepare for the night.

"There is only one bed available sir." "Hm, it would seem that I am in need of a companion tonight." Sebas bows and leaves the room, you turn to Shalltear and she her scowling. "You are safe with me tonight Lady Lovelock."

You walk to a chair and sit down. "Thank you My lord." You close your eyes and see into the Capital...
    ---
    [ ] The Church in the center of the Capital.
    [ ] The Fort in the back of the Capital
    [ ] A soup kitchen.
    ---
    By the time open your eyes the night has taken the day away. Shalltear is very still in bed, pretending to breath. You sense Sebas in the small village marking the various streets with Your Mark.

You get up and put your desguise back on and walk downstairs. Once there you saw a pretty thing at the tavern bar. "Greetings Lord, how can I serve you this night." "Do you have any milk?" "Y-yes sir we have milk."

You make your way around the bar, and get closer to her. "Lord?" You so her your teeth. Her embarrassment turn to horror. "Do scream girl I could use the bite." "Please lord."

Your skin slowly turn into the shadowy goo, spreading over her body. Once it covered her mouth she struggled to breath till she passes out and is absorbed into you. Shalltear is walking down the stair in her natural out.

"Was she good lord?" You turn to her with the Pretty Girl's face on. "She was actually, though she could use more meat on her bones." You walk to the door and see the shadows stretch out covering houses and snuffing out the Fires that keep them warm.

"Sebas do you hear me?"

"Yes My Lord."

"You ready?"

"Yes"
    Your smile grows till you hear the tearing of skin and muscle. You howl a very chilling scream and summon the Army. Little blinks of fire grow and you hear the lock step marching... "Into the Motherland the German army march."

27. Master of Tech

Why Soup Kitchen?

28. Revilokcaj666

Oh nothing.....

29. Master of Tech

[X] Soup Kitchen

30. Just Some Guy

Why do I get the feeling that the ingredients in the soup kitchen are humans?