1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Dragon Ball: A Limitless Adventure

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Kizoku5684, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Threadmarks: Prologue
    Kizoku5684

Kizoku5684 Getting out there.

Prologue

I'm... Dead. Like really dead. Like super mega ultra dead. Jesus...

Last thing I remember is a little girl running into the road to get a toy some bullies had thrown in the street. She was crying and wasn't paying attention to the road. The car came out of nowhere and was about to kill her. I managed to toss her out of the way and take the hit myself. Then everything faded to black.

And now I'm here. In this weird ass tube with green liquid inside it.

Welcome to the Incubation Chamber, Podling. Would you like to learn about your race?

"Wow... Alright I guess. I've got absolutely nothing better to do."

Good choice. Where would you like to begin your lessons?

Personal Education
    History
    Current Events

I selected Personal Education, just to get a feel for how this information thing would go.

Random flashing lights began to appear in the darkness, instantly giving me knowledge of language and vocabulary that I'd need.

After that, the lights continued to flash, giving me some really good information about myself.

I was a Saiyan child in the Age 740, born dead from the union of two Low Class Warriors in Age 737.

As part of an experimental program that had gotten King Vegeta's funding without his approval, I was revived and enhanced to be useful to the Saiyan race with unstable and unknown DNA sources.

I was known as the first Bio-Saiyan, a warrior born from biological and technological advancements.

Once that little info dump was over, I decided to skip History, knowing the old saying about repeating and crap, but I really needed to know what was happening around me.

With no hesitation, I selected Current Events and the two main headlines I saw made my jaw drop.

Breaking News!

King Vegeta has been murdered in battle by Galactic Tyrant Frieza! Prince Vegeta has been crowned the new King of all Saiyans!

In other news, scientists create an abomination in the Incubation Labs! The new King's second Royal Decree will be the verdict of what to do with this little freak of fucking nature!

The lights in the tube dimmed as everything became a dull green color.

As I pried my eyes open for the first time... the only thing I could think of was... oh fuck me!

##############################################################################################

Alright... I'm Kizoku and this is my first A/N. I'm writing here because I fucking HATE FF.net. Its coarse and rough and doesn't let me write how I want,,, so I'll be posting on here to see how I like it. If I do like it, we'll shoot for a chapter a month. Please, enjoy!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2022
  2. Odd1todd89

Odd1todd89 The Odd one

Threadmark.....
    And interesting ....

Toguro and thethomas like this.
  3. Kizoku5684

Aye yo… if you want it, I’ll drop an approximately 8500 word addition to this thread. Just say the word.

thethomas likes this.
  4. thethomas

thethomas Everyone's twin!

Word! Does me saying the word count? Seriously though this sounds fun. MC gets made by the Saiyan version of Gero? Hell yeah.

5. Threadmarks: Chapter One
    Kizoku5684

"... a fucking abomination."

"Why would you... God?"

"... wrong with you?"

I opened my little bitty eyes and took my first look at the world around me.

My first thought?

Oh fuck me!

The diminutive King Vegeta floated just in front of my tube, glaring into my newly opened eyes as he almost growled in primal rage.

Behind him and to his right was a large (understatement of the millennium there) bald man with muscles that could make Arnold Schwarzenegger blush. Goddamnit... Nappa.

"So, scientists... tell me why you all decided to waste my father's money on this little bastard!" Vegeta said as he shook with rage, his voice getting louder the more he spoke.

"Th-this child seems like it can be a great asset to the empire my Lord..." the scientist muttered dejectedly, seemingly knowing where this was going.

"Shut up!" The child voice of King Vegeta roared. "I want this abomination off my goddamn planet, just like that fucking anomaly Paragus brought to me."

"Yes my Lord," The scientist said in a sad and resigned tone. "Where would you like me to send him?"

"To that shit hole of a planet we found on the scanners earlier... Hiari or something."

"It will be done my Lord."

"Measure his power level before you send him out. And fit him with a scouter and battle armor. If he finds his way back, maybe we can use him."

"Yes, my Lord."

They scanned my power level (125), did a blood test, and fitted me with a scouter and armor. Finally, the scientist that I assume revived me, put me in a pod and set the destination. He put his hand on the glass and looked at me with a strange sort of face.

"Do well, little one. We scientists are rooting for you."

My pod took off, sending me on a course to Hiari.

My eyes blinked hard as my tiny mind began to process information.

I... I just got sent to commit genocide. For a tyrant.

Huh.

Welp, I guess that tells ya what kind of people the Saiyans are.

I mean, I had no illusions of what this world actually was, but by the Kami...

Anyway, the Pod had more information than the Incubator, so I began to view things on my trip, like my physiology, my tail, and Ki.

The thing also gave me relevant information about where I was going, telling me about the locals. They were literally just Fire Ants with humanoid shapes. Their average power level on planet was about 50, with outliers being around 700.

The planet had a moon that orbited the planet fully twice in a standard month.

Finally, it gave me my "mission" which was to destroy every living thing on the planet and return to the Saiyans and be assigned more missions to purge planets of life.

Hmm... I don't know anyone from the Hiari race in any of the media I've consumed... so it shouldn't be a problem to handle this like... well... a real Saiyan, now would it?

I'd guess this planet was something like Arlia, where the big species that was present was most likely just something that was fabricated for this purpose. So I could really go all out testing my power here.

The journey towards the planet was wholly uninteresting, although I did learn that the Pod was an excellent learning tool.

I don't think Saiyan babies were supposed to have the mental capacity to work it, but because I did, I was able to learn how to use my ki in the most basic ways possible.

Finally, I learned that the class system was based on the natural growth rate of a Saiyan's body, which corresponds with a growth in power.

Most Saiyans multiply their birth power level by 100, with absolutely minimal training and challenges.

What really concerned me was the fact that my power level was slated to be 12,500 at maturity, which is higher than the previous King's 10,000. Based on that, I was considered an Elite after the augmentation of my body.

Fortunately, the king that we know and love from before was slated to reach 18,000 in adulthood and being a king would most definitely curtail his chances of getting any higher than that.

Which meant that if I just grew naturally, I'd be more than strong enough to become a grunt in Frieza's military and could possibly grow to be more with some well placed Zenkai boosts.

But that was in the future. For now, I had finally arrived on Hiari.

You have arrived! The Pod said.

The Planet Hiari has a breathable atmosphere, with Galactic Standard Gravity and Air Pressure.

A/N: For reference, Galactic Standard is the same as Earth.

The Pod informed me that most of their civilization was underground, with them behaving much like Earth ants.

Their bite was venomous and quick, which would be deadly if I wasn't such a small target. They generally only attacked when provoked by different clans of ants, but they were known to collaborate when necessary to defeat a bigger threat.

Guess it's time to become a bigger threat.

My Pod landed gently on the surface of the planet, opening softly as I stood and got out.

My full height was only 3 feet, but I stood as tall and strong as I could... just to remember that the bastards live underground.

I was wearing an almost textbook copy of Nappa's battle armor, with the fingerless gauntlets, blue and yellow armor with the white trim, and a skintight black bodysuit underneath. I rolled my shoulders, grumbling slightly at the obnoxious shoulder pads that slightly hindered my movement.

I reached up and pulled both of them off, disposing of them on the barren red dust that covered the surface of this world.

I reached into the small inner pocket my armor had and pulled out a black rubber-band.

My hair was long and unruly, so I pulled most of it back and into a high ponytail, with one large bang that framed my right eye.

I placed my blue Scouter on the left side of my face, looking at myself in the reflection on my Pod.

I looked like a young Trunks, if Vegeta had gotten his way and taught him about Saiyan heritage. Oh, and of course with black hair.

Shaking those thoughts out of my mind, I began to play with the settings on my Scouter. Instead of the native Saiyan language, I chose the Galactic Standard, which just so happened to be English.

As soon as I powered on the Scouter fully, it detected over 3 billion life forms with power levels of 50 and above, with one going so far as to hit 700.
    Before I pursued them, I had some experiments to perform.

See, I knew was a Bio-Saiyan, created from the mixture of DNA from Saiyan and a few other races. The only way I could see which other ones was trial and error.
    I stretched my body, trying and failing to extend my limbs like a Majin or a Namekian. Figures.

I sliced my palm with a rock and watched the skin knit itself together and heal faster than I could even bleed.

Huh... so epic regeneration, and I could even feel my skin growing tighter, requiring even more force to cut after the first one.

Next, I tried to manipulate my ki... and let me tell you, it was a BREEZE!

I mean, I knew Saiyan children had it easy, but this made even Kid Gohan look like an amateur.

I definitely had some Namekian cells, with how easily I got ki down.

I took it upon myself to try and fly as well, cushioning myself with ki.

It was almost like... wrapping myself in a cushion and pushing the cushion around with my will. I also noticed that I felt strain depending on how fast I pushed myself to fly.

Once I got the hang of that, I floated higher and higher until the air got thinner... but I didn't really feel a strain from not breathing.

I kept going up and up and up and then... I was in space.

My body didn't flinch from the cold, my tail instinctively wrapped around my waist, and I looked down at the rusty red landscape that was far below me.

As far as I know, there's only one major race that breathe in space.

Frieza's Race.

So I definitely had Saiyan, Namekian, and Frieza Race traits.

I cut off my flight abruptly and began to descend towards the ground, falling at terminal velocity.

The only thing that I felt the moment I passed through the atmosphere was elation as the flames that ignited around me did nothing to the skin on my body.

I grit my teeth and clenched my fists, feeling my ki travel through my veins as a savage grin adorned my face.

I dropped down and hit the surface with incredible power, but I wasn't done yet.

I wasn't nearly powerful enough to destroy the planet in one go, nor was I good enough with my ki to destroy it from the inside. So I simply shook the tops of the ants homes.

I pushed myself backwards, floating in the sky and glaring down as the ants flooded outwards, scattering all along the surface.

I dropped like a stone, planting both feet into the abdomen of the ant with the highest power level on the surface.

I tapped the button on my Scouter once, pulling up translations for the ants language as I surveyed the group that had come to fight me.
    They were clicking and clacking their mandibles in a fashion that sounded almost like Morse code.

Regardless, my Scouter told me they were saying something about getting an elite ant or something?

"Ahem." I said, my Scouter playing the translation out loud. "I'll keep this short and sweet. Bring every ant that you have to the surface right now, or suffer the consequences later."

The ants looked slightly taken aback, as if they didn't expect me to do anything other than fight.

While I did want to see if I could battle the entire race at once, it would be much more prudent to try and build myself a fighting style while also pacing the carnage into something more manageable.

So, after a few moments of clicking amongst themselves, the ants agreed to gather on the surface.

I grabbed the remains of the ant on the ground and began to chow down, eating through the damn thing's exoskeleton, chewing on the disgusting flesh below when my stomach turned.
    I looked down and into my hand, witnessing the flesh burn through the skin on the palm of my hand.

"Huh." I muttered out loud. "Must be the same venom they bite people with."

I let the food and the burns on my hands run their course (that is to say, they passed in almost an instant), then continued beyond that.

Slowly, as the hours passed and more ants filled my field of view, I cracked my knuckles and grinned.

I floated up, towering over the ants as all of them looked up at me.

Two of them, one that was positively gigantic in comparison to the other and one that had a golden circlet on top of its head, approached me at the front.

I inputted the words 'prepare for battle' into my Scouter and dashed forward, sending a fist straight through an ants head.

Honestly, killing these ants was almost as easy as killing ants back when I was human.

My body felt light, strong, and easy to move as I snapped mandibles, broke exoskeletons, and used sharp legs to pierce the heads and bodies of other ants.

My blood sang and my body burned with excitement as I moved through the army, killing several ants at a time.

Hmmm... if I could fly, then maybe I could...

I pushed my ki into the palm of my left hand, condescending it into the smallest point possible.

It was as if a bowling ball was in my hand, the weight almost throwing off my balance.

I righted myself and twisted my body, throwing the blast and using the momentum from the twist to kick the head off of one of the bigger ants, with a power level of 98.

Even though they had lower numbers than me in terms of power, my reflexes and movements were being tested as I charged, each bite and swing of the leg coming close to taking off an arm or a leg.

My blast connected with a group of 7 ants, each with a power level of about 100, turning them all into ash.

I raised an eyebrow at that, looking down at my hand.

I didn't feel any stronger since I'd made it to the planet. Honestly, I wasn't even stronger than Roshi when he blew up the moon.

I guess... maybe it was all about my inheritance.

I inherited powers and abilities that made combat almost laughable in terms of difficulty.

I could see why Frieza grew to his own weight class then stopped training or anything like that.

Opponents like this? They make it easy to feel like a big fish in a small pond.

Unfortunately, with my power, I wouldn't even be considered a single celled organism to Frieza. Hell, he wouldn't even acknowledge me as a person at my current level.

My face tightened as I continued to punish the ants, my gaze leveling at the King and Queen ants, the two behemoths I'd seen earlier.

The Queen had a power level of 700 even, but from the looks of it, she was as pregnant as pregnant could get.

The King was defending her, along with three of the Knight-class ants.

Each of her defenders had a power level of 300 or more, with the King himself topping 500.

By the time I had made it to anywhere near them, I tapped my Scouter and found that there were still hundreds of millions of ants out there.

Sure, the area I was in was littered with the corpses and crushed insides of the about 3 billion ants I'd killed over the course of... maybe two days? Three? I hadn't kept track.

But the thought of going through a hundred million more of these bastards ignited an annoyance in me that quickly grew into the flames of rage.

My Scouter pinged, and for once it wasn't a power level on the outside. I raised an eyebrow as I saw my power level grow.

I felt my ki boil in anticipation at the massive powers in front of me.

My Namekian and what had to be Majin regeneration coupled with my Saiyan Zenkai Boost made every bruise, bump, and burn push my power even further.

In total, I'd amassed 467 wounds, 267 of them being bite wounds, 152 bumps from stabs of ant legs, and 48 burns from the acid they all produce.

Each injury must've increased my power level by about 0.1 times.

But if you multiply 125 by 467? Well, technically you get 583.75, but the Scouter naturally rounds that value up to the nearest round number.

Therefore, my new power level was 584. And I used every ounce of it to move forward, causing the air to condense and release around me in a resounding CRACK of wind.

Did... did I just move faster than sound?

Aw screw it, need to kill ants!

My elbow crushed the first one's head and flung it to the side immediately, with two of the others flanking me reaching out to bite.

I jumped, preparing to fly, but I felt something hard above me.

I turned and my eyes widened into saucers as I leaned back, dodging what could've been fatal blows if I'd been normal.

The King had flown above me with his natural wings and put his pincers directly in the path of my heart.

I gulped as I moved backwards.

Even though I was stronger than everyone here except the Queen, these ants had long life spans.

They'd been fighting and killing other ants of similar power and speed for their entire lives.

As I was right now, even being faster than sound, my combat reactions couldn't match the speed at which those damn ants hit.

Now, the Knights flew upward, surrounding me in a triangle formation.

I scowled, keeping the King in front of me while the other two hovered behind me.

The Queen moved slightly, rolling a bit to get a better view.

I guess this was interesting for them, the last bit of fight their race had left.

It wouldn't last long though.

Both Knights dashed forward, both of their mandibles chomping into an Afterimage.

My foot entered the bottom of the King's abdomen, then slid upward as I used my ki to slice straight through the tough carapace.

The King was good though, pushing himself up with a single hard stroke of his wings, showering me in acid.

Unfortunately, the blood of his people didn't even make my skin tingle.

I flew straight through the river of gore and grasped the King's throat (or at least where a humanoid throat would be) with my right hand.

Wispy light blue ki surrounded my left hand as I brought it down in a chop, taking the King's head off and holding it on display for the rest of his damn race to see.

Time slowed down as every ant that lived, besides the Queen, made a mad dash towards me, their mandibles snapping and their mouths leaking that despicable acid.

Despite the multitude of vengeful insects that made their way towards me, I smirked.

I pushed my ki into my left arm, slowly cocking back the head as I charged, flying downward and screaming with rage.

"Now, take this you pathetic insects! Die with your precious king!"

I spiked the head of their King straight through the Queen's swollen abdomen, destroying the entire next generation of ants in an instant.

But that wasn't all.

The head pushed through the top layers of rock and dust, the sediment and fossils of other ants, going deeper and deeper and deeper until it finally pierced straight through the core of their world.

My eyes gleamed with pride and excitement as my Pod ascended, stopping and opening next to me as I slipped into it, cackling as lava poured from the surface of Hiari.

As my Pod pushed me back towards my home on Planet Vegeta, Hiari became a giant burst of golden light.

Then nothing.

My laughter didn't stop until the starmaps on my Pod changed, showing nothing back space dust where Hiari used to be.

I leaned back in my pod and sighed, content with a hard days work.

My eyes closed, wondering what my next destination would be.

#############################################################################################################################################

Turns out, I didn't wanna know what my next destination was!

The Saiyan race literally rejoiced madly as I returned from my first mission victorious and more than 4 times stronger than I had been at the start of it.

After my first mission, I had been given my Saiyan name. Arlic, as a bit of a play on Garlic.

Hey, I like it!

The praise and excitement were short-lived, however, because King Vegeta had more orders for me.

Over the course of the next 12 years, the races, planets, and people that I killed, stole, and destroyed began to become a huge blur.

I was numb to the blood on my fingers, indifferent to the screams of the weak being crushed beneath my feet. My blood had stopped boiling every time I fought, because most of the time when I fought, there was no danger.

I was 15 now, having gone through a small growth spurt.

I was only about 4 and a half feet tall, but it was still better than the other Saiyans my age. They were all barely scratching 4 feet.

Regardless, King Vegeta and I were the only Elite Class Warriors on the Planet besides Bardock, whose power had capped out at about 12,000.

King Vegeta, who was still growing just like me, was very close to his last growth spurt, with his current power topping out at 16,000 and still being projected to his 18,000.

My own power had gotten to 14,236, but because I had trained extensively, I was one of the only Saiyans in existence who could raise and lower their power at will. Officially, my number was only 13,400.

At this moment in time, I was training with Bardock's two sons, Kakarot and Raditz.

Yes, Kakarot was still on planet. No, he was not born with a power level of 2.

He and his brother Raditz had been born with the respective power levels of 70 and 16.

Raditz had hit his final growth spurt and was fighting with the full weight of his power level of 1,600, while Kakarot was only at about 5,000.
    I took on both of them with ease, though their teamwork wasn't bad.

I was keeping my power at just above both of their's combined, and this was good exercise for raising and lowering my Power Level on a dime.

I ducked under an elbow from Kakarot and moved to punish him, but Raditz shoulder checked me, moving me just out of position for long enough to miss.

I made to sweep Raditz's legs, but he jumped and pushed forward, using his ki as a springboard to switch sides.

I blocked a punch from him with my right forearm, while I ducked a right hook from Kakarot on my left.

My left elbow connected with Kakarot's ribs, and I turned to place my fist into his jaw, sending him out of the fight for a moment.

I lifted my left foot and pivoted, placing the ball of said foot into Raditz's awaiting guard.

Or, at least I thought it was a guard.

He grasped my foot and twist, spinning me in midair as he sent a front kick into my very own block.

I flew straight at Kakarot, who took advantage of my disorientation to kick me upwards, with Raditz capitalizing with a hammer fist to slam me down.

In an instant, both of them were in the air above me, charging ki attacks.

RIOT JAVELIN

VACATION DELETE

Two balls of energy, one purple, one blue, came down at me in a ferocious pace.

I grinned as I lay on the ground, chilling the air around me as my blood roared.

I dashed upward, surging my power to knock away both blasts, then rocketed my knee into Raditz's chin.

His eyes went blank immediately, taking him completely out of the fight.

I slid him down my shin, hooking the toe of my boot to his chin, and sent him flying at Kakarot, who caught him and tossed him upwards.

I sent both feet upwards and into his sternum, hearing the creak of his bones as I pushed, then vanished upward as he flew, driving my elbow and shoulder into his back to send both of us into the ground.

"Incredible as always, Arlic."

The hair on the back of my neck rose as I rolled off of Kakarot's body, kneeling before the King of the Saiyans.

"My King. I was under the impression Bardock was watching us."

"He was. He's healing those little brats of his as we speak."

I turned and saw Bardock give me a nod, then inject his sons with the green medical fluid that instantly woke them up.

I bowed once more to Vegeta and bit back a sigh. I hate groveling, even more so to a bastard whose barely my damn height.

His power made plenty of sense though, and for the time being, I was just going to have to grit my teeth and bear it.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" I said, raising my head to meet his eyes.

"Hmph. You've been doing well. You're 15 and you've conquered more worlds than everyone here other than Bardock. You put down rebellions of the Vargaz and the Keon. You enslaved the Zexea AND arranged their sale to the Frieza Force. Hell, you even showed strategic prowess in finding a way to outmaneuver those damned Mistycs and their esoteric arts. And let's not forget your very first purge. Hiari was completely turned into ash because of you, a three year old child!"

I raised an eyebrow at this. King Vegeta didn't praise people who didn't deserve it.

I mentally flicked through each of those battles, remembering the difficulty that those technologically advanced races had given me. Together, those two races made up the bulk of the universes agricultural and medical equipment. Hell, the Vargaz made the Scouters and Pods we use to this very day.

Those two rebellions could've spelled doom for the Saiyan Empire.

Oh right, I guess I forgot to tell you all.

The Saiyan Race hasn't been inducted into the Frieza Force. In fact, as far as I know, we weren't even a blip on Frieza's radar. He was currently embroiled in civil war with his older brother after killing his father and trying to profit off of the chaos.

As everything stood right now, we wouldn't have a problem with him for a long time.

"Beyond the normal things, you're also a tenacious and intelligent fighter." Vegeta said, ending his small praise session with a smirk. "That's why I've decided to grant you a position that only the Royal Family of Planet Vegeta can afford."

He smiled at me and pat my shoulder as he did.

I could sense that something was beginning hidden from me, hell, I knew Vegeta probably wanted me dead.

Everyone knew I was a government experiment gone right, but no one knew exactly what I was other than Vegeta and the scientists.

Even then, they didn't know where they had gotten the cluster of DNA from, they just knew that it bonded with me with ease.

Regardless, people were saying that maybe I'd be a better choice as King, if only for the fact that I was more experienced, a better strategist, and trusted by the other Saiyans.

I had no excitement for the hype surrounding me and I didn't wanna be part of the line of succession at all anyway,

Vegeta, however... he could have a problem with it.

He might... be sending me to die.

All of this flashed through my head as I mustered a fake smile, one that almost made Vegeta's facade crack.

This one was a lot more subtle than the one in canon, due to having to maintain galactic relationships and managing an empire.

Anyway, we both kept our fake ass faces and Vegeta removed his hand, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm giving you free reign to choose 4 people to join a team that you will run. You will be under the direct jurisdiction of your King and you will follow my orders to the letter."

That definitely caused my smile to falter, putting a wince in its place.

"What would this team be called?"

"The Strike Forces of the Saiyan Army. Otherwise known as the SFSA."

"Hmph." I said, crossing my arms and tilting my head to the side. If he let me choose people, that means it doesn't matter who I bring, something bad is going to happen anyways.

Bah. Let him set his pansy ass trap, make his stupid royal plans. I'll do what I always do and exceed the expectations set before me.

"I want Bardock, Kakarot, Paragus, and Broly."

Bardock was one of the strongest Saiyans in the Empire, it'd make sense for me to want him... Kakarot was also a good choice because of his potential. Paragus was a Saiyan commander and an excellent strategist with a power level of 4,200, while his son Broly was born with a power level of 100. He was the same age as Kakarot and I, but he was born with even more potential than Bardock's son. He also had his dad's knack for tactics, and a great head on his shoulders. Lastly, his power level right now was 7,400.

All of these factors made this an excellent group. In total, the group's power level was about 42,000, so once we got our tactics down, we might even be able to take on Zarbon and Dodoria at the same time.

Either way, from the way Vegeta's face changed, I could tell I'd caused his worst case scenario. Both Bardock and Kakarot were biased towards me, due to training with me. Paragus and Broly were staunchly against Vegeta due to some complications with the previous King.

I knew that I'd picked a team that, if I couldn't trust them, I'd at least be able to have support against Vegeta if I had to fight him.

Vegeta had Nappa, whose power was just over 8,000, but both of their skills were unpolished and underdeveloped. In a straight fight, Bardock would demolish Nappa and I'd most likely beat Vegeta.

On paper, I had more experience, better reflexes, better battle intelligence, and overall tenacity.

Regardless, I wasn't planning a coup... yet.

Right now, I'd follow his orders and strengthen my men... then it would be time to either leave peacefully... or take the planet by force.

"Hmm. Excellent choices. You're the Supreme Commander of the Strike Forces, Arlic. Beyond myself and Grand Vizier Nappa, you're the highest military power in the entire Saiyan Race. Go and gather your team. Your first mission will be assigned in a month."

I nodded and turned, tapping a code on my Scouter.

I informed the members of my team to meet me at an abandoned Wyvern Nest, to get an assignment and train.

In 30 minutes, all five of us were present.

I cocked an eyebrow at them, looking lax and calm as I approached.

"Gentlemen. We five have been recruited to become an ultra powerful fighting force known as the Strike Forces of the Saiyan Army, otherwise known as the SFSA. You four have been selected for your brains, brawn, growth potential, and learning ability. I will be your Supreme Commander and the leader of this team on missions. As of now, the hierarchy is as follows. Myself, Bardock, Paragus, Broly, and Kakarot. Any questions?"

They all straightened when they realized that we were about to become a serious group. They also confirmed that there were no questions.

"Now, before we get any missions or anything, we have a month to build cohesion and learn new skills. Every day, at 0600 hours, we will meet here and begin the team training. At 1200 to 1300 hours, we will eat lunch. From 1300 to 2200 hours, I'll teach you all techniques that I've learned through my experiences as a warrior."

The seasoned and blooded men before me all shuddered at the thought of learning under me... they heard how disciplined I was with my own training, so there was no telling how meticulous I'd be with others.

"Don't worry, our first session will be tomorrow. As of now though, we will be abstaining from the four S words. Sex, sugar, and stupid shit. If I catch any of you all participating in any of the listed activities, you will either hurt or die. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal!" The Strike Forces responded.

I smirked, feeling a bit of excitement towards this group.

"For now, let's go out to eat and get to know eat other."

And so it began.

I learned that Broly and his father had been almost inseparable since the death of his mother and sister, something that Paragus blamed on the previous King's stupidity.

Regardless, Paragus had no kind words about the Vegeta family and Broly followed that.

Bardock and Kakarot had been closer than Raditz and Bardock since their childhood, so Kakarot was like the stoic old Saiyan in many ways, from his combat style to his facial expressions, and even the way they moved and spoke.

Kakarot was much more vocal though, stoicism not coming naturally to him at all.

I let a bit of my true personality slip in ever so often. I knew I came off as a train-o-holic that didn't care for anything else, but I was also a thinker, which was a rare trait amongst Saiyans.

I made things, not just destroyed them, and my techniques and abilities all stemmed from the ridiculous amount of experience I had gained at such a young age.

All in all, we learned quite a bit about each other. We'd work out quite well together as a unit.

Unfortunately for them, the next day was where the rubber met the road.

In the morning, at 0600 hours, my entire squad was set and ready, while 35 Low Class Saiyans approached us, all with power levels at or below 1,200.

"Um... Supreme Commander?" Kakarot said.

"Ah! Don't call me that, call me Arlic! If you're in the SFSA, you're welcome to call me my normal name." I said with a wave of my hand.

"Yeah... ok. Well, I was wondering why do those Low Classes over there outnumber us 7 to 1?"

"It's our first lesson in team tactics. Theoretically, those 35 over there have the same power level that we do combined. What they have over us is the synchronization that you gain over years of fighting as a unit. We're going to battle them and steal their knowledge through the only way a true Saiyan should. Combat."

"Oh. Yes sir." Kakarot said with an... odd look on his face.

I shrugged it off and gave the signal, sending us into combat. Needless to say, it went badly.

"Kakarot and Broly! Bardock and I may have higher power levels than you, but we don't have more goddamn limbs! You can't expect to split the numbers into even portions because none of us can handle that many foes at once! Paragus, you had an excellent strategy, but you held your damn tongue. I don't give a flying shit about power levels or other bullshit. You're one of the greatest Saiyan minds that we have right now and by the Saiyan God we will listen to you! Bardock, excellent job with your foes, but don't try to lighten the burden on others. Conserve your strength for when it's really needed and use it to save a life, not relieve a person of pressure."

All four tired Saiyans nodded, then got back into their stances.

"What? What are you all doing? Where's my critic?"

Paragus raised an eyebrow while Kakarot and Bardock sent each other mystified looks.

"What do you mean, sir? You gave us our orders, now we're ready to use them." Broly said
    "No, I gave you all constructive criticism that will improve our next bout. I need the same thing for you all. How am I supposed to hold you accountable when I can't even hold myself to that same standard?!"

Every Saiyan on the battlefield balked at that, some of them exchanging looks of disbelief.

My eyes narrowed as I pointed at Paragus, turning toward him as well.

"What did I do wrong?" I asked pointedly, glaring at the voices that murmured off to the side.

"Ah... well..."

"C'mon man, out with it! Your opinion matters! I put all of you on this team for a reason and I'll be damned if we aren't ALL improving. So tell me, Paragus, what did I do wrong?"

"Well, you diverted a group of enemies away from me while I was setting up a trap." Bardock said blandly.

"Yeah! You also kept jumping in everyone's way! It was like you were everywhere on the battlefield at once!" Kakarot said.

"Indeed." Paragus said with a slow nod. "You just... didn't let anything come to fruition the way we wanted it to."

"Hmph." I said, suppressing a small smirk. I guess I did have a tendency to rush in when I felt someone was in trouble, but I didn't think about how it would disrupt the flow of their combat style and tactics.

"Alright, I've got it. Thank you all." I turned to the Low Classes, who had caught their breaths by now.

"Let's get this going! We've got 4 hours till lunch!"

As the time passed, everything grew by at least a tiny bit. We had the rest of the month to hammer out the rest of our flaws.

For now, it was time for techniques.

"Alright gentlemen. We've got three things to learn this week, then we'll practice for the rest of the time. The very first ability is a passive skill that I gained on my second mission. On that world, there was a constant, pungent smell of sulfur, with thick clouds of fog roving around the landscape at all times. My eyes, ears, and nose were all against me. I had to use a different method to find my enemies. I call it Ultra Sensitivity. Essentially, using my physiological advantage as a Saiyan, I was able to sense things like fluctuations in the air pressure, temperature, and vibration. With it, even blind, deaf, and without a sense of smell, I was able to exterminate a race."

"How would we go about learning this then? Are we headed to that planet?" Paragus asked.

"Nah. It's being cleaned right now, slated to become a branch world off to a new solar system. No, we're going to use a sensory deprivation drug." I said simply.

"A... what?" Bardock said.

"A sensory deprivation drug." I said, before clapping and grabbing a pill bottle out of my armor.

"Everyone grab one and hold it between your teeth, any objections and I shatter your rib cage. Understood?"

"Yes sir!" My soldiers said in unison.

Soon I saw 4 men with pills clenched tightly between their teeth.

"Excellent. Now, plot the room with your eyes, nose, and ears."

I gave them five minutes, then smiled.

"Alright boys. I recommend you don't touch anything or anyone while you are on this drug. I'm told it hurts like hell. Your mission is to feel no pain while on these drugs. Each pill lasts for about 30 minutes and we have until 2200 hours. So, let's get to work."

They all swallowed as on, feeling the effects of the drug almost immediately.

"Welp. Here we go." I muttered as Kakarot and Paragus screamed as they touched arms.

It took about 6 hours for all of them to grasp the concept. Which was quite good, considering it took me about a day.

Although, the pain that got from touching must've been an extremely powerful motivator. I almost felt bad. Almost.

By 2100 hours, they were performing the passive skill to the same level as me, which made me grin.

Once it wore off, all the men looked at me warily, expecting another dose of the pill they hated, but I simply waved them off.

"Good job this evening, gentlemen. We'll expand upon our lesson tomorrow at 1300 hours."

The next day was similar, but we were much more cohesive in the morning. I even saw Kakarot and Broly collaborating and watching each other's backs.

Once we made it to our Afternoon session, things got serious once more.

"Alright gents. Now that we've got a more fundamental understanding of our bodies, it's time to use it to an even greater degree. Today we'll be learning two skills that go hand in hand. With these two skills, paired with your Ultra Sensitivity, the final skill will be almost laughable."

The men looked downright jolly when I said that, with even Bardock cracking a smirk.

"Alright, so the way to begin is simple. First you close your eyes and focus your Ultra Sensitivity, bringing it to the forefront of your mind."

I waited, observing until they all did it.

"Now, you're going to draw your awareness inward, focusing on the ki that you've been using since you were children."

They all gasped at once, feeling their ki in a more detailed way than almost any other Saiyan had ever felt it.

"It feels like a flame within your gut, doesn't it? Like a controlled burn that being used constantly? Well, now reduce the size of the fire. Don't douse it completely, just make it as small as you possibly can for right now."

I sensed all four men's powers diminish, making me smile softly.

"Now, ignite them to their highest limit! Now back down! Halfway! A quarter! 36 percent!"

The numbers got more and more arbitrary until they got used to the unnatural movement of their ki.

"Good. Now, instead of pushing your ki to your maximum level, push it outside of your body, linking it with your Ultra Sensitivity."

Surprisingly enough, the old man Paragus got it first.

"Incredible. It's like seeing the world with a new set of eyes!"

Slowly, each of them learned to sense ki just like me. I actually knew the technique passively because of my Namekian genes, and I could also sense intentions and good and evil. No one else needed to know that though.

They all learned it perfectly in the time frame, and as they flew away I heard Kakarot joking that he could sense his future mate right around the corner.

I shook my head at them, smirking at my soldiers progress.

For the rest of the week, we made great strides in the morning and I taught the men about Wild Sense.

"Wild Sense is an ability I gained from fighting the goddamn giant beasts on Palph. Those big bastards could move almost as fast as us with double the amount of physical strength as the average Saiyan. They combined their ability to sense ki and their natural Ultra Sensitivity due to blindness and used it to counter every technique thrown at them. Even the ones that had lower power levels than me gave me a run for my money, simply due to the fact that they could literally counter before I knew what movement I was making." I winced as I thought about it, absentmindedly rubbing a scar the bastards had given me on my left shoulder.

"At the highest level I've seen (and the one I still struggle to achieve), the King of their people was able to read the fluctuations of my ki and call out my moves to me before I performed them. The only reason he didn't kill me was because of one fatal flaw in the technique. One that is nearly impossible to circumvent. I was faster than him. He knew where I was going, how I was going there, and what I was going to do when I arrived and he couldn't do shit about it because he couldn't catch me. Speed, gentlemen, is just as important as senses."

I clapped my hands, breaking up my monologue and pairing the men up, Broly with Bardock and Kakarot with Paragus.

"The only way to understand the technique is to perform it unconsciously, so you're going to fight until both of you are performing the technique. Ready? Begin!"

Bardock and Broly kicked it off with an elbow from the younger Saiyan.

Bardock's eyes narrowed and the elbow passed through an Afterimage as Bardock put his foot into the back of Broly's knee, sending the boy down.

The elder Saiyan raised his fists to hammer the top of Broly's head into the dirt, but his fists passed through midair as Broly performed a front kick that passed through Bardock's midsection like nothing.

They continued that dance as Kakarot and Paragus did something similar near them.

Kakarot's fist passed through Paragus' Afterimage, and he turned, expecting an attack to the back.

Paragus surprised him with a hook to the body that Kakarot barely dodged, then countered with an elbow.

Paragus went even lower and spun, attempting to take Kakarot's feet, but the young man was already stepping back then sending a kick towards Paragus' chin.
    I grinned and called for a stop, congratulating each of my men with a pat on the back.

For the rest of our time, we beat the hell out of the Lower Classes in the morning, so everyday we added 5 more until we made it to a grand total of sweeping 55 Low Classes off of their feet, the equivalent to a power level of 66,000.

We also sparred and performed strength, stamina, agility, and endurance training in the evenings.
    All in all, none of us had gotten a particularly huge boost in power.

I had gone from an official 13,400 to my actual maximum, 14,900.

Bardock actually pushed himself to 13,200, while Kakarot hit 5,700.

Paragus himself had gotten to 4,800, while Broly had hit 8200.

I'll admit, it wasn't much, but it was absolutely huge because of the fact that we'd only trained together for a month.

Vegeta was highly impressed, having been keeping tabs on us throughout the whole of our process.

Vegeta brought us before the entire Saiyan race and inducted us into the Saiyan Army, as the First Strike Forces of the Saiyan Army.

He also sent us on our first mission just after, subduing a world on the border between our territory and Frieza's rapidly deteriorating territory.

That was how the most tedious year of my life began.

For a full year after the induction of the SFSA, and the official endorsement from the King, we were the busiest men in our galaxy.

There were 10,000 Saiyans on the planet, and 99% of them on active duty currently, with 70% of those being Low Class. That's 6,930 Low Class Saiyans (with an average power level of 1,500). 29.9% of them were Mid Class, which is 2,961 Saiyans with an average of 5,000. Finally, the 0.1 percent, 9 Saiyans. Vegeta was the strongest of us at 19,000. Bardock had 13,700 now, while I was at 15,300. Nappa had also caught up at 12,000 now. Us four were the top of the Saiyan pyramid, with the last 5 each having powers of 10,000.

The total power level of the entire Saiyan Army was at about 25,310,000. We were a little less than a quarter of Frieza's full power in his Final Form.

After the first official mission of the First Strike Forces, us five were ordered to split off and form the rest of Saiyan Army into Strike Forces, along with teaching them Ultra Sensitivity, Ki Sense, and Wild Sense.

In total, we had 594 teams of Strike Forces, with everyone in Low Class forming the Infantry Forces.

These Strike Forces seriously sped up the subjugation of planets, along with the specialized skills that almost 3,000 Saiyans knew
    When Vegeta organized us, we became the most efficient fighting force in the Galaxy, second only to the Frieza Force and Cooler's Army.

And from the looks of the missions we were sent out on, we were fighting to get even higher.

We got caught in small skirmishes with the Frieza Force and slowly claimed planets that Frieza probably didn't care about much.

At the end of the years, the Frieza Force had lost 27% of their full might since the beginning of the war, with 17% of that being due purely to Saiyan attacks.

After the year was up, the damages were assessed, and the galactic tally of power was calculated, the Saiyan Army was officially the third strongest power in the Galaxy and we were only going to get stronger.

Especially after the bonds between every Saiyan, no matter their class, family, and personal power were forged.

Especially after the First Strike Forces of the Saiyan Army had become just as feared as the dreaded Ginyu Force. And just as respected too.

And especially after the words that King Vegeta just told us, his leaders.

"My Lord... Vegeta, if I may. What the fuck did you just say?" I said simply, ignoring Nappa's movement at my disrespectful tone.

Vegeta waved a hand at Nappa, quelling his rage instantly and knit his fingers together as he leaned forward in his throne.

"What I said, Arlic, is that the First Strike Forces will be hitting the planet Snortivan. Your mission is to weaken Frieza Force presence there and kidnap the strategic genius of their army, Snort Prime. Is there a problem with that?"

Vegeta's power began to expand, causing the room to tremble just a bit as I bit back a curse.

Damn him and his Napoleon complex. Damn him and his cockamamie schemes. Damn him and his fucking pride.

No, Arlic. You've worked too hard. Done too much. Relax and think. You must get stronger than him first. You can do it. Just calm down.

"No, my liege." I said with a bow, gritting my teeth as my own power struggled against the tight restraints I had put it under.

I could feel my squad behind me, aching to wreak havoc in this damnable throne room, each of our auras tinged with killing intent.

But we would hold back for now... for now.

"Essentially, this is a declaration of war to the Frieza Force, is it not?" Bardock asked with a glare in his eyes. "You want to join a war between galactic tyrants and forces that outnumber our own 100 to 1. You want to fight beings who literally cause genocide with a flick of their finger?"

The grin on Vegeta's face was unmistakable, that filthy fucking pride of his radiating off of him in waves.

"Why yes... yes I do. You are to leaving in less than 5 hours and if I catch head or tail of any of you on the face of this planet, I will wipe you off of it myself. Understand?"

"Yes, my liege." All five of us said in unison.

"And First Strike Forces! I hear Dodoria is planet side. Do be careful, will you?"

Petty bitch.

The words that almost flew off of Paragus' tongue were stopped from a shake of Broly's head, but it didn't quell the rage within any of us.

For a full year, these men had spent time away from their homes and friends, and now he wanted us to go and fuel the flames of a war that had been going on for 16 years now?

I swear to you, Vegeta... I'll kill you with my own damn hands.

######################################################################################################################

Alright!

Welcome to the reading experience that is Dragon Ball: A Limitless Adventure.

Our protagonist here is quite a bit different from "happy-go-lucky" Goku, but that's ok!

Battle hardened, battle tested Saiyans are about to enter the field of battle with Frieza and Cooler, and let's just say things could get ugly!

Unless otherwise informed, my posting schedule will also only be once a month on Saturday nights. Hopefully all 8 of the people who read this will be ab le to keep their excitement in.

Also, if you like this story and you'd like to see more, please comment and share it so that I can get criticism and traction!

I think that's all!

Thanks and I'll see you all in the next installment of Dragon Ball: A Limitless Adventure!

6. Vanbers

Vanbers Well worn.

Uh, think you mixed something up there fam, we've got 2 chapter one's :V

7. Kizoku5684

Indeed... I am quite new to this platform so please just laugh at me and help me out:)

!Renzie0 and thethomas like this.
  8. Odd1todd89

Odd1todd89 The Odd one

Awesome story so far .
    Edit: sorry Page just refreshed...

!Renzie0, Kizoku5684 and thethomas like this.
  9. Silvercrystal

Silvercrystal That’s no moon! It’s a Moderator! Moderator

cleaned up the extra post, OP in the future if you ever have that problem again just delete the second one. :D

10. Jack-21

Jack-21 I trust you know where the happy button is?

So would cooler have trained himself in this fic because he isn't a match for Frieza at both of their full powers unless he has his power up form but since that form is nearly 4x as stronger than full power Frieza, he would have baited Frieza and won.

And would Frieza be stronger in this fic because he would have exerted himself fighting cooler and thus it can be counted as training and we all know the gains he can get.

!Renzie0, meolidas007, JoTa34 and 3 others like this.
  11. mirasin

mirasin Not too sore, are you?

You could have killed vegetabright there (with your similar power, your regen and your back up and maybe surprise)

!Renzie0, Kizoku5684 and thethomas like this.
  12. thethomas

Nice. Good to see another gritty AU. I'm wondering how severe a mindfuck comes from having a different physiology and look forward to the characterization we'll get once he no longer has to put up a facade or develops a strong enough relationship with someone to confide in them some.

As far as criticism goes the lack of inner turmoil during his first mission isn't addressed even though it's a great opportunity to flesh out the character. Just one sentence could make a big difference; is he sad, angry, scared, or is he just elated and riding a power high? The way it's currently written implies he's riding a power high, which just delays the development opportunity so you've definitely still got the potential for some sweet sweet characterization if you're just keeping it in your back pocket for later.

Thanks for writing!

Edit: typos.

13. Finagle007

Finagle007 [Verified Great Old One]

It's fairly obvious as to where the point of divergence was: Beerus never came to Planet Vegeta, so King Vegeta never pissed Beerus off, so Beerus never told Frieza to destroy Planet Vegeta.

14. Kizoku5684

Personally I wouldn’t read into Arlic’s emotional state too much… yet

SIMPDESTROYER1 and thethomas like this.
  15. thethomas

Well that's not ominous...

SIMPDESTROYER1 likes this.
  16. Threadmarks: Chapter Two
    Kizoku5684

"Lord Frieza, we have lost 27% of our forces in just this year of combat. Cooler's Army and our Force has been stalemating for a decade and change, but these up and coming Saiyans are just begging to be sent into battle." Snort Prime said.

He was on a video call with the supreme overlord of the galaxy, Frieza.

The Cold family had ruled over the Snortivac people for over 500 years and Snort Prime had only been alive for 100 of them.

Regardless, through the almost constant conflict that the army was in, Snort Prime had kept his reptilian mouth shut and his tiny little claws to himself.

After all, while the members of his race LOOKED like alligators with ridiculous potbellies, their Super Snorts barely had the power levels of Saiyan infants.

The only thing his people had going for them were their strategies and advanced technology, though it was nothing compared to the Saiyans own Vargaz and Keon.

Their tech was mostly military in nature, with their race being responsible for the factory made blasters that regulated and amplified the ki of the person shooting them.

Even the members of Dodoria's squad used Snortivac weaponry, with a warrior named Cranbo being known for his cherry red plasma sword, named Cranberry.

Regardless, this was the first time in Snort Prime's long time as Frieza's strategist where he felt that the odds were against them.

The Saiyans were a perfect counter to the weaker infantry on the Frieza Force's side. While Cooler's Army had less numerous generals, each of Cooler's top dogs was stronger, smarter, or just more experienced than Frieza's.

The Frieza Force had been getting by on purely their reputation and sheer size, but while the Saiyans cut down on their size, Cooler cut down their credibility.

In a single year, the Frieza Force had lost more assets than they had ever lost in the entire near 500 year history of the Cold Empire.

"Even the death of your grandfather didn't effect the entire empire on this scale. Rebellions are sure to crop up, and with your forces spread as thinly as they are already, you won't have enough soldiers to prevent them all. That leaves them to the greedy Saiyans or Cooler, who will do anything to make you seem like an illegitimate ruler."

"Hmph. All excellent points. How do I get myself out of this hole then?"

"I would suggest crushing the Saiyans and taking the strongest of their race into your own forces, then killing them as an example. That would help us break even and stop the rebellions. After that, once we bleed Cooler dry of resources, you kill him in combat just like your father."

"Mm. I would eradicate the Saiyans, but there's a problem. There is a powerful force protecting their planet and I do not have time to be fighting a war on three fronts if I awaken that ancient enemy. I don't even think I can survive a war against him, even if I tried."

"Well then, may I suggest feigning a deal with them for the time being, then crushing them after the war?"

"That too, is improbable. I murdered the King of their people, the current King's father. They wouldn't trust me as far as they could throw a planet, which isn't very far judging by their power levels."

"Could you possibly kill Cooler in outright combat, like your father?"

"Hm. There is a 50/50 chance I lose that battle, and I would rather not commit patricide and fratricide one after another."

"Well then, it seems the only option is to pull out of the war entirely and talk to Cooler about an armistice."

"No, he'd rob me blind. He's much more intelligent and his resource management is admittedly better than my own. This army costs a lot to feed and move."

"Yes... Lord Frieza! I have a plan!"

Snort Prime barely believed his own mouth as he spoke, presenting such a bold idea in front of Lord Frieza. But this plan... this could propel him into godhood by his own race's standards!

"... that is... ambitious. Even for you, Snort Prime." Frieza said as his hologram leaned back in his hover chair and laced his fingers together. "I'm not certain I enjoy the risks of this plan. What if they kill you? Hell, with the resources you're suggesting I give them, they could kill me."

"Then I would die in service to the greatest empire the universe has ever seen. And you will most definitely prevail in battle against those mere apes."

"Hmph. You always know just what to say. Do make it believable now, Snort Prime. And if I lose you, you will be missed. Frieza out."

Just as the transmission cut off, every transmission on the planet cut off, willingly or otherwise.

Snort Prime's face scrunched into a ball as he look to the skies at the five space pods that broke through the atmosphere at that moment.

"They're here. The First Strike Forces."

"Snort Prime!"

"I already know. They're here for me. I'll face them like a Snort."

##################################

"This... is the easiest subjugation ever." Broly muttered.

I couldn't help but agree.

The Snortivacs were known for their craftiness, arrogance, and their ambition.

I was fully expecting millions of the crocodile looking motherfuckers to don their prized Power Suits so that they could try and match our power, but that's not what I got.

What I got was a fucking red carpet introduction to a Planet filled with filthy scheming reptiles.

Snort Prime welcomed us at our landing site, in shackles, with a small smile.

It took the combined forces of my entire team to stop me from putting a fist through the bastard's torso.

I just sensed that he was trying to play me for a fool.

I knew for a fact this shit wouldn't end well. I didn't want to bring the pot-bellied bitch to my planet. I didn't want him on my goddamn ship.

Hell, I barely wanted to see the fat fuck.

The only reason I didn't kill him was because of two things.

First off, the bubblegum colored bitch that is Dodoria with his squad overseeing us.

For what reason? No clue. I didn't like that though.

Especially with his power level of 22,000. That shit made my skin crawl.

Second off, Vegeta ordered us to fucking capture a man known for his greed, ambition, and intelligence. Saiyan stupidity at its finest.

Regardless, we took the slimy bastard and loaded him up on our pod.

My hands trembled the entire way to Planet Vegeta, my body literally aching to blow Snort Prime out of the sky.

We brought him directly to the King, who was parked on his throne like a toddler waiting for their meal.

"Ah! So you CAN follow orders, Arlic! You've brought me a great prize today. Stay and watch the procession."

My soldiers stood in a horizontal line, crossing our arms and observing diligently.

A hologram appeared before the throne, making all of us jump at once.

Frieza sat on a hover chair, looking just as bored as you imagine a spoiled fucking brat who was losing a war would look.

"King Vegeta. How nice of you to ring me. I hear you have an asset of mine that I would like back." Frieza said in a droll tone.

"Yes, Frieza, I do have your asset. And I'm here to tell you that this is that last time you'll see him alive."

I saw something dangerous in Frieza's eyes as he leaned forward in his seat, his sneer becoming pronounced on his face.

"If you touch him, I will rain hellfire on your planet. I will personally see to the execution of every Saiyan alive by my own hands."

Vegeta's smile was almost splitting his face, making him look like a cruel caricature of his normal self.

The calm facade of the King, the subtle arrogance of an elite, and the bravado of a young ruler all melted off of him.

All that was left was the rage and satisfaction of a man scorned.

"What were the last words of my father?"

"... what?"

"What were my father's last words, Frieza? What did he say after you put your fist through his heart, then called him a filthy monkey?"

"I... I don't know, Vegeta. Tell me."

"My father told you that if he wasn't the one meant to kill you, then someone else would rise from the Saiyan race.

Someone one strong enough to take your head. That someone... is me. This little stunt, this... act is the spark that will light the flame to burn your empire to the ground!"

Vegeta plunged his right fist elbow deep into Snort Prime's chest, holding his still-beating heart in the palm of his hand.
    "Now watch as we Saiyans burn you to the fucking ground!"

Snort Prime's heart was crushed, the gore splattering across the floor.

As the body collapsed, the shock and rage in Frieza's eyes said everything.

Vegeta promptly hung up.

He sucked in a deep breath, leaning his head back and leaning back forward as he breathed out.

"All that... and my blood still sings for more. I yearn for combat. I ache for Frieza's head. I want it, on my lap so that I can watch while I mercilessly destroy his legacy on this galaxy."

"Huh." I said simply, uncrossing my arms and walking up to Vegeta, meeting his eyes.

"Maybe you are a real Saiyan." I said as I saluted, giving him a smirk.

"Hmph." Vegeta returned the smirk, but his eyes showed that his mind was on other things.

"Bring the troops to the largest battlefield on planet. I have a very important lesson to impart on our troops."

I raised an eyebrow at that, but gave the order.

Soon, Vegeta gathered all the Strike Forces and the Infantry to a blank wasteland, the place where Bardock, King Vegeta, and Nappa once destroyed the Wyvern race on planet.

Once we were gathered, he began.

"Saiyans, we are gathered here today in preparation of the battle with Frieza. He cannot bring the fight to us, what with him limitations in this sector of the Universe. So we will bring the carnage of the Saiyan race to him!"

To this, raucous cheering erupted.

They quieted down as Vegeta looked down at his hands, his voice trembling with rage as he spoke.

"Unfortunately, it... it has been brought to my attention that we are not strong enough yet."

At that, Bardock and I met eyes, then looked up at the speaker once more.

"Don't worry. We will avenge my father. We will grow more than powerful enough to crush the supposed might of Frieza's Army."

Vegeta walked over to a pedestal that Nappa had set near him.

He picked up an ancient looking book, one bound in animal flesh and written in blood.

"This... is the wealth of every Saiyan secret even known throughout time. Some of it is indecipherable, even to the minds of our most brilliant scientists. Most of it, we've learned, is filled with secrets that tell us of the legends of Saiyan might. Specifically, the ability that gave us supremacy over this galaxy hundreds of years ago. The Zenkai Boost. Tomat, you have the floor."

The scientist, who I recognized from my gestation pod, stepped forward and gave me an almost unnoticed nod.

"The Zenkai Boost is a marvel of Saiyan biology, one that can only be accomplished with our enhanced physical prowess. Essentially, the muscles in our bodies condense and reconstitute stronger than normal, at a much faster rate than average. This means that raising individual power is incredibly easy, only if each Saiyan is willing to put their life on the line to grow. Of course, this also introduces the flare of aggression and by extension, pride in said aggression." The scientist sighed, shaking his head. "We've talked about how to mitigate the psychological effects of higher power levels in less emotionally intelligent species, but unfortunately our research is incomplete."

"Based on estimates of Frieza's full power, we've determined he might be at 120 million or beyond. If we multiply the power levels of each class by 10, the Saiyan race's total power level can be 252,900,000. That would be more than enough to devastate the Frieza Force and put their leader on the run, while Cooler's Army draws him out into the open for our King to slaughter."

The Saiyans cheered, everyone completely on board with the idea of destroying their bodies for the good of our people and for even better fights.

"The new Class minimums are as follows." Nappa began. "Low Class. 15,000. Mid Class. 50,000. Elite Class 100,000. And we are introducing a new class, as of today. Super Elite. 500,000. Anyone who reaches Super Elite will be gifted with their own personal planet and a squad of your selection to help you subjugate it."

The area went silent. It was to be expected, of course, with the information being processed between the thick skulls of our people.

"So... what now?" Bardock said, his voice being projected with ki up to Vegeta.

"Well... we have medical technologists from the Vargaz and Keon collaboration efforts that will heal a man from anything save decapitation. It will take about a full day to fix organs and broken bones though."

I raised an eyebrow at that. There was a pang of grief in my chest, grief that I had never felt in battle. At least it wasn't genocide, I told myself. Seems they'd used the races I subjugated for good things.

Now, there was only one thing to do.

"BATTLE ROYALE!!!"

The air CRACKLED with power as every Saiyan from bottom to top powered up to their maximum.

It's said that even the Super Saiyan God Yamoshi had never seen combat as glorious as the battle the erupted on the surface of our planet.

I don't know if that's true or not, but what I did know was that my foot collided with Bardock's X-shaped guard, sending him flying into the air. He came to a harsh stop and narrowed his eyes, batting away a ki blast as I grinned.

"Let's go old man! Time to see if experience beats power!"

Bardock moved, his eyes focusing only on me as he fought through multiple other Saiyans.

I dodged paltry blows and punched or kicked or chopped other ragtag bastards out of my way, but I continued to make my own way towards Bardock.

He did the same. The smiles on our faces grew and expanded as we moved, finally breaking through the rest of the crowd.

In unison, we moved, clashing forearms and releasing a shockwave of power all around us that blasted other Saiyans away.

Bardock twisted, trying to toss me off his guard, but I used the motion to turn into a kick, which landed up against Bardock's cross guard.

He flew backwards slightly and charged his ki in his left hand, throwing the blast forward.

I pushed off the air, flying up and stomping the blast down into the crowd, completely knocking out a few Low Classes.

I got down into my stance and waited, knowing Bardock and his tactics. He knew I was stronger than him, faster, but he had more experience. He'd wait me out, bait me into making a mistake, then capitalize.

"Hmph. Seems you've sniffed out my first plan. Doesn't matter. We'll be doing this like the ancestors."

In an instant, he was swinging at me. He was making this a slugfest... a boxing match!

I ducked to his right and sent a left to his body, turning as I sensed he'd moved.

I leaned back, bringing my left foot up to his chin as he missed his next attack.

I dashed forward, placing my shoulder into his chest, then lifted my head up to head-butt him. Finally, I lodged my left fist into his gut.

He moved back, then spun, trying his hardest to kick me. I caught his leg between my arm and my body, then brought my elbow down into his leg.

There was a CRUNCH! Then I moved my elbow into his sternum, sending him back into the crowd of Mid-Classes.

I heard another CRACK as I turned, watching Vegeta place his foot into the back of another Elite.

I moved to attack him, but two of the Elites sent blasts at me.

I pushed them together, creating a smokescreen and pushing my power level down.

Their scouters clicked and they fist bumped.

My fist bumped up against the jaw of one of them, while my hand shot out to grip the throat of the other one.

I threw the one in my grasp and charged a blast, flicking it towards the colliding bastards with disdain.

The explosion rocketed them towards the ground, making me smirk as I burst forward, throwing a punch at Vegeta.

He sidestepped as he focused, locking eyes with me as he punched me in the nose with force that would've broken a lesser Saiyan. Actually... it kinda did break my nose. Anyway!

I grasped his wrist and pulled, swinging my elbow forward to crash into his jaw, but he caught it and tossed me aside.

I slid back and grit my teeth. He might've been less experienced, but he was definitely much stronger than me.

A 4,000 power level difference really worked wonders.

I dashed back in and sent a barrage of jabs, forcing him to dodge as his eyes pinpointed the trajectory of each one.

His perception was high, that was for sure. Even without sensing energy, he could see each attack.

He threw a weak jab that I caught and threw to the side.

We began exchanging, trading punches for blocks and blocks for dodges.

He sent an uppercut at me that I sensed before I saw, allowing me to lean back and send a kick at him.

He dashed backwards, jumping away from the more chaotic center and heading closer to the stage.

I followed him, glaring as he moved faster than me.

He bounced back and forth between two areas, making my eyes cross even as I tried to find him with my senses.

His fist found its way into my jaw faster than I could've ever anticipated, forcing me to lean and roll backward to regain my feet and some spacing.

I froze immediately.

I couldn't see him OR sense him.

I could hear his feet moving, the shifting of the ground and the taps as he returned to the ground to changed direction.

He tried to hammer fist me in the head, but I leaned back and brought both feet up, sending them into his stomach as he flew upwards.

I jumped above him and sent a barrage into his chest and stomach, causing him to cough a bit.

He fought back though, battling me for dominance in midair as our punches caused small shockwaves all around.

He landed a nasty combination to my face, then sent a side kick into my chest, forcing me back.

This time he actually got his hammer fist off, sending me crashing to the ground on my knees while he moved to the stage, standing over me.

"Damn. I thought it'd be at least a little closer than this." I muttered through grit teeth.

"Ha! What, you thought I was sitting on my ass while you were subjugating our most valuable assets? I am your King, Arlic. I must set a good example." He said with a shit eating smirk.

"Hmph. Well then, let's see just how well you can do!" I said with loads of bravado, shoving down the guilt of my success.
    I widened my base, focusing my ki into my injuries, which were not as numerous as I believed.

My nose was broken and I had a small sprain in my jaw, along with the beginnings of a fracture in the back of my head, but nothing my regeneration couldn't fix.

And it did, in fact, fix things right up for me.

I felt the Zenkai flood me, my body responding in kind. My mind also cleared, focusing and steeling itself. It seemed that the more my power grew, the more savage and carnal my thoughts became.

My power level crested only slightly, settling on 16,900.

I surged my body full of ki, then disappeared, shattering the ground beneath me.

I sent a fist deep into Vegeta's jaw, the first hit he actually felt this fight.

I continued with the momentum, sending a multitude of strikes into his face before launching him away with a kick.

I tried to pursue him, but he recovered quickly, making my bones creak as he slammed a kick into my guard.

I slid back and stopped, glaring into his eyes.

"You thought I didn't know about your little regenerative healing? It's an easy way for you to exploit Zenkais, and you can even do it at will. That just means I have to crush you before you get any stronger!"

I got down into my stance and concentrated. He's coming with full force this time around.

I couldn't even see him move as he slammed his head into my chest, sending me backwards.

As I flew, he met me, dropping his elbow into my stomach.

He vanished then, allowing me to right myself on the ground before curving my spine into a C shape with a kick.

I rolled forward and got to my feet, just as he launched a ball of literal fire down at me.

"What the hell is this?!" I roared as I dodged backwards barely.

"A royal technique! The Flame Fist in something that's been in my family for generations!"

He sent another one at me, forcing me to dodge once more as he continued.

"Give it up, Arlic! As it stands, if I hit you even once you could be crushed!"

"As if! Gimme your best shot then, you bastard!"

Vegeta blasted forward faster than I could see and placed both his fists into my stomach while they still burned.

He put a flaming uppercut into my chin, lifting me off my feet as he spun, using his momentum to place both feet through the now burning flesh of my stomach.

I felt my rib cage shatter as I flew backwards, flying straight through the center of the stage.

SHINE SHOT

A bright blue beam of flames burst outward from Vegeta's outstretched hand and jumped onto my body, making me scream in pain as Vegeta landed and grinned.

"As I said, Arlic. I got you. Admit defeat and bow to your King, like a good soldier." Vegeta said.

Damnit. Healing like this doesn't drain my ki or sap my strength, but it required physical stamina that I wasn't sure I'd be able to maintain in an uphill battle like this.

Maybe... most of my body is burned, my ribs are broken, and my chin has been shattered.

I pushed myself, knitting my body together forcibly as a deep ache began to settle in my muscles.

I could tell... this would have to be it.

I felt my power grow as I growled, my newly formed muscles trembling with rage.

My ki swirled around me in a dangerous whirlwind, cracking and breaking the rest of the stage around me and forcing Vegeta into the air.

The glare that landed on him made him take a step back out of fear, almost instinctively.

"Bow?" I sad as my rage burned within, making my ki boil rather than simmer.

"Like a good soldier? I'll show you want a 'good soldier' can do, my liege." I said through grit teeth.

There was no more determination in my mind. There was also no more hesitation.

Bluish white energy gathered around me as my ki exploded.

My clothes were in shambles, with me wearing basically nothing but the black under suit that went under my armor, albeit with a gaping hole in the center where my stomach was burned and ribs were broken.

It was worth the pain though, I thought as my ki grew, shaking the ground nearby and making all the Scouters in the area go off.

"His power level..." I heard Nappa mutter. "What does the Scouter say about his power level?"

"It... it says 24,000." A Low Class muttered as I stepped forward from the rubble and ashes of my clothes.

"Impossible! There's no way he should be able to heal from that! Damn regeneration!!" Vegeta exclaimed.

My feet left the ground faster than I could process as I leveled a devastating punch to his jaw, one that destroyed the ground around him and caused the air to crackle with excess energy.

I followed him in the air, changing directions quickly to appear behind him as I placed both my feet into his back.

He turned over in midair as I flew upwards towards him, but his eyes went hazy as I left an Afterimage for him, driving my shoulder down and into his back.

He slammed into several other Saiyans on his way down, causing them to pile above him as they got knocked out.

"Damnit... damnit... DAMNIT!" Vegeta roared as he stood, releasing a shockwave of ki to throw the unconscious men away from him.

His eyes searched for me, and I found out just how laughable it was for me to be running circles around him.

Still, with the aching in my bones, I wouldn't be able to handle this new power up much longer.

I dashed to him, making for a frontal assault that he saw through, placing his fist where he thought I'd be.

I went over him, changing directions in midair as I grasped him by the waist and flew forward, leaving the area and slamming him into a huge mountain.

He flew through two of the structures before he got his bearings and made to attack me with a fist covered in purple ki.

I ducked the attack and for a second, everything went still.

My eyes met Vegeta's as he realized just how much he'd fucked up.

I cocked back and scooped my goddamn left fist up from the ground, landing an uppercut into Vegeta's stomach that echoed across the goddamn area as his ribs crunched beneath my fist, his organs rattling from the impact.

I held my fist there as he trembled, primal rage and satisfaction flowing through me as he pulled himself off my fist, staggering backwards as he coughed blood like a bitch.

He sent a fist at me that I grasped, wrenching it to the side as I head butted him.

Then I hooked my foot behind his own and took it, sending him into the air.

I grabbed him and dropped him onto his neck, cracking the ground beneath us.

He floated upwards and watched as I cocked back the overhand left that shattered his cheekbone, then the right that sent him into the ground just to float right back up.

I wasn't done just yet. As I beat my fists into his still floating body, every grievance from the last 13 years came to mind.

The difficulty. The struggle. The pain. The rage. The grief of knowing and remembering every face I had put into the dirt, while unaware and uncaring of my destructive and dismissive rage.

I remembered the busy work of last year, building his damn army from the ground up.

I placed both hands on the ground as I remembered him sending me to Dodoria.

I planted my feet into his chest and sent him straight up, where I met the broken look on his face.

I met him up in the air with my shoulder, bringing him down into our already deep crater.

Blood splattered from his mouth once more as I ground him into the dirt, then jumped up and landed behind him, breathing hard.

He tried to stand, only to stumble and fall onto his side, gripping his ribs.

"G-gyah! God... goddamnit!" Vegeta said as he got onto all fours. "Grrrrr. GRAHHHHH! ARLIC!"

Vegeta pushed himself into the air, screaming the whole way up.

"I am your King, you lowly wretch! Nothing will stop me from defeating you, just as my ancestors intended! I will wipe you off the face of this planet with my own two hands!"

Purple energy raged around him in a halo of dangerous light.

Mania danced in his eyes, the eyes of someone who had lost himself to battle.

That crazed look... that manic energy that every Saiyan gained the stronger they got.

Other Saiyans saw what he planned to do and moved to stop his attack, but I thrust my hand out to them, signaling to let me handle it myself.

Vegeta got into his awkward stance to charge his signature technique, making me smirk slightly.

"Here it is, Arlic! The technique that made my family the rulers of this great warrior race! An ability that only the royal family can master to its true potential!"

The purple energy reached a fever pitch, long strands of burning lightning cutting swathes of the ground.

"Gimme your best shot, bastard!" I roared as I bent my knees down and released my ki in a majestic blue wave.

My hand cupped, I brought them down by my side and glared, realizing instantly the potential of the technique Vegeta was using.

He wasn't only packing all the ki he had in his body into it, he was also charging even more.

That technique multiplied his energy by 1.4 times, making its total power 26,600.

My eyes narrowed. It was subtle, but it was incredible that no one else had thought of it. Too bad I'm stealing it. Too bad for him, at least.

"FACE THE MIGHT OF THE SAIYAN KING, ARLIC!"

GALICK GUN

"PREPARE TO FACE DEFEAT, VEGETA!"

INFINITY DESTROYER

His beam traveled down as the bluish-white energy left my palms.

My beam shot up, clashing right up against his as he pushed down on me, my arms shaking as they connected.

It felt as if I was pushing against a steel wall as I strained, my beam only being charged with 1.1 times my own power. That made it 26,400.

I felt my feet sink deeper into the ground as the strain from the fight began to catch up to me.

My arms trembled as my legs began to burn, that deep ache turning into fierce burning in every part of my body.

I grit my teeth, willing my ki to behave as I grasped onto the pain, latching onto it as if it were a lifeline. I closed my eyes as I held tight, trying to outlast him.

"DAMNIT ALL! HOW ARE YOU MATCHING THE POWER OF MY GREATEST TECHNIQUE?!" Vegeta said as he strained to end this.

"I won't... let it end... like this."

My eyes shot open as defiance surged through my very veins.

My muscles expanded as I began to scream, pushing my anguish into my beam.

"No! No! NOOOOOOOO!!!" Vegeta screamed as my beam grew.

My power level shot up, hitting what I felt to be about 36,000.

My beam overtook Vegeta's and shot upwards, engulfing him in the white energy.

I didn't stop screaming until I had pushed him up to the edge of the atmosphere, then I felt my body give out as I collapsed to both knees.

The world went in and out of black and color, pain flooding my every nerve.

I heard an unceremonious KRACK! as Vegeta's unconscious body hit the ground.

"I... I did it... I won!" I muttered as everything went black.

#################################
    Two years.

Two.

Fucking.

Years.

That was how long it took to make the entire Saiyan Race multiply its power by 10.

And how long it took for my final FUCKING growth spurt! I'd gotten up to 6'0 tall! Oh, but that wasn't the only change we'd gone through.

We still had the same numbers, but with a few outliers.

For example, the entire Elite Classes power level put together was 2.45 million.

No one had gone beyond 500k, but we had damn sure beaten 100k.

Every member of the First Strike Forces was now a member of the Elite Class, including the two members of the Second, Raditz and Tora. Vegeta and Nappa were also there, but whatever.

In other news, I was now the strongest Saiyan in recorded history.

Yes, we still had the legend of the Super Saiyan and the Super Saiyan God, but beyond that, I was HIM.

I had grown to a power level of 410k, while the second place was Vegeta at 360k.

Over the course of our time training, Cooler had become much more bold in his attacks. Frieza, who couldn't handle anymore damage to his reputation after the death of Snort Prime went public, went to quell some rebellions and eradicate some species with his own two hands.

He brought nothing but the Ginyu Force with him, having killed Dodoria and Zarbon a few months prior.

His crusade of Justice for his empire had begun coming to a slow close, however, he was said to be making a final appearance on Planet Meat. The Meatians had already been purged, he was just finishing up his victory lap.
    And that's where the Saiyans come in.

Vegeta had already told us after this campaign started that we would be going in to cause some fireworks, so when this was announced as their final destination, the First Strike Forces and the King and Grand Vizier were ready.

We took the newest edition of the Saiyan Navy crafts, created by the scientists we'd taken and powered by the magic of the Mistycs. We loaded up every able bodied soldier we could, and we prepared for the largest invasion since this war had begun.

But our pride and joy lay in another place.

The royal flagship, going by the name Saiyan's Pride. It was large and hermit crab style, just like Frieza's. It had several large viewports, a futuristic looking gym, Vargaz and Keon healing tanks, and a fully equipped kitchen meant for several Saiyan stomaches.

We were all set for the journey to Planet Meat.

"Ha! This'll be an even easier journey than the Snort Prime mission." Broly said with a grin as he helped Kakarot load the ship.

Paragus and Bardock chuckled at the two while I stood next to Vegeta, observing the four as Nappa counted the inventory.

The King's mouth was set into a grim line, a hard contrast to the loose and almost lackadaisical attitude of the First.
    However, I knew my men were ready. We'd studied up on the Ginyu Force, and while we had a lower power level than Frieza, we knew we could overwhelm him with teamwork and the power we'd gained from the battles we'd won. All there was left was to do it.

"Are you ready, my liege?" I said to Vegeta with my arms crossed, my mouth curling into a dry smile. I'd learned to let myself go a little, letting myself smile day by day.

"No, Arlic, I'm not. My father's dream is a hair away from being realized, and I'm afraid that... we're headed into a slaughter." Vegeta said as his hands tightened, the white knuckles of his gloves going almost transparent. "What if... what if we aren't meant to topple Frieza's empire? What if this is our last chance... to turn back?"

"There are no what ifs, King Vegeta. The blood of your father is on his hands, so we're gonna dirty our hands with that blood of his. There's nothing more to it. Blood begets blood begets blood. We're going to end his tyranny and move into a new age. The age of Saiyan prosperity."

"Heh." Vegeta said with a chuckle. "If even you, with your pragmatism and staunch discipline, think we are moving into an age of prosperity? Then move forward we shall." Vegeta swept his cape and walked into the ship, grinning as the captain set his course.

As the rest of us entered, with me going last, a Keon grasped my shoulder and held me back.

They were humanoid people, with deft, quick fingers and analytical eyes. But this man's eyes were filled with nothing but fear.

"S-sir Arlic sir! I have prototype medicine to give you, one I've been developing myself after I saw your talents in battle firsthand."

I tilted my head to the side as he handed me what looked like a light blue Lima bean. It was small and smelled quite bland, but it looked safe enough.

"What's this do?" I asked with a quizzical look.

"Well... I call it a Saiya Bean. It heals all the damage taken over a battle, restores stamina and ki, and has enough nutrients in it to keep a Saiyan satiated for a week! It also increases the power of the Zenkai Boost tenfold, but it hasn't finished testing yet. In normal Saiyans, all the other effects are good, but the increased power of the Zenkai sends most Saiyans into shock. I tested the method on some of your cells though, and hypothetically, it should work perfectly on you! Think of it as a get out of jail free card against Frieza. By our calculations, the Zenkai Boost it'll give you would be 10-20 times your power level right now!"

I grinned at the little scientist, ruffling his hair and nodding.

"This thing is excellent! I'll use it if need be! Thanks..."

"Ah! It's Kailib, pleasure to meet you!"

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you too, Kailib. Hope we have a great trip!"

With that, we entered the ship and began our journey to Planet Meat.

###################################

This was a nice training chapter, and one that serves as a bit of a buffer before the big action really gets started.
    The war on the Frieza Force is about to begin, and I hope you guys are ready for a fight!
    See you all next time!

17. Greenmatsui

Greenmatsui Getting sticky.

I hope it’s not just me that thinks this ‘saiya bean’ is a poison.

18. transhumansage

transhumansage Versed in the lewd.

started out good, but then turned out to be villian protagonist. the mc is an asshole.

Kizoku5684 and CasbSlayer like this.
  19. Kizoku5684

Heh... maybe you'll find out when I post... right around now?

20. Threadmarks: Chapter Three
    Kizoku5684

SHORTLY AFTER SNORT PRIME'S DEATH

"Son of a bitch! I can't fucking believe that goddamn monkey did it!" Frieza said with a tinge of regret in his voice.

Snort Prime had been one of his few worthy minions. One of the ones he'd miss... oh well!

"Zarbon, please prepare to initiate the Prime Protocol. Hopefully Snort Prime's sacrifice won't be in vain."

As Zarbon's deft fingers maneuvered across the keyboard, Frieza stood from his hover chair and reached into a secret compartment in the room.

A spiny purple fruit sat within his hand. A fruit that had given him the upper hand against his very own father.

And a fruit he'd use to reclaim his empire from the filthy monkeys that dared to take it away.

Frieza's spaceship zoomed forth into the darkness, the tyrant's hysterical laughter ringing in the ears of his sorrowful subjects.

###########################

Planet Meat was... well, interesting.

From space, it looked like a marbled, circular steak.

Unfortunately, the inhabitants (or well... the previous inhabitants) were insect creatures, not ones that were made of deliciously prepared meat.

Apparently, Cooler had conquered them and taken over the planet when he realized they were absolutely delectable to his family's species.

Coincidentally, these people were also lumped in with the Zexea, essentially alien succubi. Frieza and his family used them as sex workers (read: slaves) and prostitutes, while recruiting a few into the Frieza Force for interrogation and investigative purposes. Along with his more.. carnal desires. Seriously, the stories from some of those liberated workers... disgusting.

It made me sick to my stomach when I thought about all the pain I had inflicted on their race.

Regardless, it came as a surprise to NO ONE when this race began to revolt like crazy on Planet Meat. The Meatians had been executed, but the Zexeans were being tortured and used for their... intended purpose on Planet while Frieza gave a speech about what a kind ruler he was or some crap.

Our men had already landed on the Southern Pole of this planet, securing multiple locations and shutting down their communications with Vargaz tech.

Several waves of Frieza Force members had been handled with ease, due to our superior power levels compared to their average mooks. We didn't even have any casualties on our end.

As our ship landed in the middle of Frieza's speech, I couldn't help but grin as we floated downward. Things were going almost perfectly.

The Ginyu Force had their canon powers, so they were no match for any of us Elites.

Frieza was just as large a presence as he portrayed in canon though, with just as small as stature.

His power level is his First Form was only 530k, but I could feel even more teeming beneath his very skin.

His tail lashed violently as we disembarked from our ship leisurely, with the FSF (First Strike Forces) fanning out as Vegeta, Nappa, and I marched out.

Ginyu and his goons lined up around Frieza as we approached, sneers on their faces.

"Ho Ho Ho! To what do I owe the pleasure, Saiyans?" Frieza said with a glare that could probably destroy planets.
    "Frieza." Vegeta said coldly, his face as stony as the pink ground beneath our feet.

"I must say, Vegeta, I never thought you'd be so bold as to bring the best and brightest of your army before the best and brightest of my own. You're well acquainted with the Ginyu Force, yes?" Frieza said.

Vegeta nodded tightly as he grit his teeth. This would be the hardest part of the plan, and the only part Vegeta had hardly agreed to.

We all had our powers suppressed to our old recorded maximums, the ones we had before we began our training.

Their scouters only read what we wanted them to, so we would be able to get the jump on them.

"Yes, Frieza. We're acquainted. I remember them from my childhood." Vegeta said with venom in his voice.

"Good. Ginyu... show those men what you all can do."

The Ginyu's shifted into their poses, but not before a grin split my face.

"Strike Forces, now!"

We threw our power levels up, dashing forward with almost untraceable speed as we did so.

Broly took Gulfo's head off with a swift swipe of his hand, splattering blue blood everywhere.

Kakarot ducked under a punch from Recoome and sent a fist that pierced through the big bastard's kidney. He swiveled behind him and grasped his chin and the back of his head, then gave them both a savage twist. There was a wet KRACK as Recoome fell like a puppet with its strings cut.

I grasped Ginyu himself in a headlock, squeezing him tight.

The old heads handled Burter and Jeice with ease, Bardock dislocated Burter's kneecap with a kick and placing a palm against the back of his head.

Paragus flipped over a swing from Jeice and chopped him in the shoulder, dislocating it with ease. As Jeice screamed in pain, Paragus forced him to his knees.

Frieza's eyes widened even more as Vegeta and Nappa both pointed their fingers at him, charging blasts full of deadly energy.

"These are the First Strike Forces, Frieza. Are you acquainted with them?" Vegeta said with a mean grin of triumph.
    "Oh quite well, actually. Well, I didn't know their power levels had gotten that high. Your intel is lacking, Prince Vegeta." Frieza said with a small smile.

Instantly, Vegeta's face went from one of triumph to a blank. His and Nappa's faces morphed as Frieza said that.
    The information processed slowly, but Bardock was the first to understand.

"You underhanded little!" Three sharp pops rang out as three assholes moved.

Burter gave him a hard elbow to his back, sending him to the ground in a heap. Jeice flipped over Paragus and placed both feet into his back, sending him to his knees.

Ginyu leveled an elbow into my kidney, loosening my grip and allowing him to twist my arm behind my back and push me to my knees.

My blood ran cold as Kakarot and Broly began to move, only for Burter and Jeice to point their hands at the old men.

"Ah ah ah! You wouldn't want to see us blow daddy one and daddy two sky high, would ya?" Jeice said with a chuckle.

Kakarot and Broly both balled their fists, squeezing their hands together by their sides.

My eyes widened as they burned with tears I didn't think I had.

My blood ran cold as my eyes also met Vegeta's which were filled with remorse and pity.

"You... you didn't. Please, Vegeta, tell me you didn't! On your father's life, please tell me you didn't betray us!" I whispered as my chest welled with emotion.

I felt my voice break as Vegeta tilted his head down, hiding his eyes from us all.

A ragged scream tore from my throat, one of pain and hatred. How didn't I see this coming, I thought as Frieza stood.

Why didn't I plan for this, I thought as he vaporized the ship that symbolized hope and pride for the Saiyan race. He vaporized Kailib... killed a group of people who didn't even have a part of this.

Tears streamed down my face as Ginyu tightened his grip, causing me to bite down on my lip.

"Shush it, pretty boy. You signed your death warrant the moment you tried to fight against Lord Frieza." Ginyu said in his own gravelly drawl. "Take solace. Your king promised me your body, so I promise you'll be taken care of... for now."
    He almost licked my ear with that statement, causing me to shiver involuntarily as his perverse attitude practically rolled off of him in waves.

"Ginyu, you can have fun with him later. For now, make sure he burns this moment into his worthless eye sockets."

Ginyu lifted my head as he strode up to Bardock and Paragus.

"Eenie, meenie, minenie, you." Frieza said, pointing to Paragus. "You're the strategist of this little rag-tag team. Someone who already hated Vegeta." Frieza said as he floated up to meet Paragus' eyes.

"I'll give you one chance. Kill your leader, and I'll let you join the Frieza Force."

Paragus' eyes hardened as he glared down at the miniature tyrant.

"I'd rather die." He said simply.

"No!" I screamed, pushing my power to its maximum, flooding my body with energy. It seemed that we weren't the only ones who knew how to hide their power levels though, because Ginyu's grip on me tightened and his power multiplied itself by more than ten times.

Still, I struggled in his grasp as my world went into slow motion, Frieza raising his glowing fingertip to Paragus' chest.

"Request granted."

He turned to smile at me and his son, and he mouthed his last words to the camera just as the beam cut straight through his heart, hitting the ground behind him as Jeice moved.

Broly fell to his knees as he clutched his own chest, his eyes empty as he watch his own father breathe his last.

Bardock looked away as I cried like a human baby, wailing in pain.

This would be a perfect moment for me to become a Super Saiyan, I thought bitterly.

Even still, I couldn't feel the rage, the anger that accompanied the transformation. All I felt was betrayal, grief, and sadness at the fact that my teammate's own father had died before his very eyes.

"Oh please, someone shut him the fuck up." Frieza said with a roll of his eyes. "Honestly, to say you're a warrior, I find your decorum a bit lacking." He said as he returned to his hover chair.

"Apologies, Lord Frieza, but I don't want to kill him for fear of my new body being damaged." Ginyu said.

"Mm. Fine. Instead, you'll take one of the young ones as your body. I want him executed by his own king. The one who put him in this position, and the one who made him a sniveling mess in front of the galaxy. Vegeta, retrieve your subordinate."

The bastard grasped me by my ponytail, dragging me forward and onto the small stage that Frieza had set up for his little press release.

I continued to cry, but I held my screams as I was forced to kneel before the galaxy. I wouldn't show fear or weakness, just like Paragus. I'd be strong and defiant, just like Paragus. I'd meet my maker... just like Paragus.

My eyes hardened as I looked at the camera, then back at Vegeta.

"You heartless, gutless, spineless coward." I said as tears continued to flow. "Is this how you treat me, how you treat us?! The Saiyan people have broken their backs for you and slaved for years to ensure that we would be strong enough for US. He destroyed our pride, Vegeta. He destroyed Saiyan Pride, in spirit and in truth and you let him do it to us all!"

I stood up now, empowered by my anger as I took step by step forward.

Ginyu moved to stop me, but Frieza held up a hand. He wanted to see the drama, the intrigue. He wanted me to hate him until my dying breath, which wasn't very far away.

"You betrayed us for what? Power? Status? Fame? You destroyed Saiyan Pride, our entire legacy, for what? What made you do this to your family?!"

"He... after I killed Snort Prime, after I... I lost to you... he gave me a fruit. During the training, he gave it to me and Nappa. He sent it in pieces through technology that Snort Prime had implanted in his blood. They... they were counting on me killing him." Vegeta said with a solemn face. "That's when I knew I couldn't defeat him. Not without help. He called it Fruit of the Tree of Might. It multiplies power levels by 15. Even Ginyu, Burter, and Jeice ate it. We just... we couldn't pass it up."

There was silence for a moment before Frieza's chuckles could be heard.

"Personally, I couldn't pass it up either." He said with a smirk, cementing the dread I felt in my heart.

"Unfortunately, the scientists failed to understand how it would react to my biology, so it only boosted the amount of power I have in my current form. My final form, which was televised during the beginning of my fight with my father, was only barely affected. It was multiplied by 3 times instead of the fabled 15."

"So you mean to tell me." I began with a snarl. "That you betrayed your race, your culture, your HERITAGE, YOUR FUCKING BIRTHRIGHT... for a power level over one million?" My sanity began to break as I grasped my hair and stepped forward.

"You... you goddamn snake!" I said in a harsh whisper, my mental state finally breaking fully as rage consumed my entire thought process.

"YOU CAN'T EVEN TOUCH FRIEZA WITH YOUR CURRENT POWER LEVEL! HIS FINAL FORM IS THREE TIMES THE ESTIMATED LEVEL! THAT'S THREE HUNDRED SIXTY MILLION! DO YOU REALIZE HOW FUCKING USELESS THIS WAS?! YOUR FATHER IS SPINNING IN HIS GRAVE, YOU ROTTEN SON OF AN ARLIAN-UWAGH?!"

Vegeta's hand pierced straight through my chest, grasping my heart just as he'd done to Snort Prime.

His bottom lip trembled slowly, in what I wanted to believe was sadness, but I knew was rage due to his expression.

"End it." I whispered as I pulled his arm further into my chest. My eyes met his as I glared at him. "End me, end your race, end your own pride and ambition. End it here."

I felt his hesitation as he squeezed, putting pressure on my heart.

My entire world went black as he squeezed, crushing my very life force between his damned traitor fingers.

"Goodbye, Arlic. May we meet again someday."

My heart burst as everything faded away.

Dying is... interesting. Especially for people with my biological composition. My mind and body were hardwired to think I needed things like oxygen and a heart to survive. Unfortunately for everyone present, I got over that tidbit relatively quickly.

My eyes snapped open as I slipped the little blue Lima bean into my mouth.

With one bite, I was on my feet. In two, I was glaring at Vegeta, craving some bloody, gory vengeance. On bite number three, ki flooded my body as I jumped forward, doing math in my head.

Nappa's power level had been 250k before he'd gotten the 15 times boost. That meant he was at 3.75 million, which was just below Vegeta's 5.4 million. They were both far below my very own 8.2 million though, coming from my 20 times boost.

Both of my hands landed on Nappa as an absolutely visceral scream ripped through my throat.

All anyone could do was sit and watch in abject horror as I traumatized a full generation on television.

I grasped Nappa by both of his broad shoulders and pulled, ripping through pure muscles, sinew, and bone as I did so.

My aura exploded as my eyes went white, my grip tightening as even more power flowed through my body.

His screams joined my own as I literally pulled him apart like putty.

My aura burned golden, illuminating the gruesome scene before me.

First, his chest and torso split, leaving bloody ribbons of blood along the ground. His still-beating heart thrummed violently as I began to rip through his crotch, separating him from the shoulders on down.

Then, my hair began to flicker, switching between its natural black and gold as the band I used to keep my hair in a ponytail snapped.

All that was left was his spinal cord and vital organs in the center, namely, his lungs and heart. All three of which were pumping wildly.

I tossed the spent sack of flesh onto the ground and glared at Vegeta as I stomped on his heart, putting the big bastard out of his misery.

My hair was now fully gold, my eyes returning as they settled on a bright turquoise.

My body shimmered with golden power as a flame-like aura surged all around me.

"L-lord Frieza."

"Yes, Ginyu?"

"Did he just rip that man in half, stomp on his heart, and glare at Vegeta while doing it? While also performing some kind of transformation?"

"Yes indeed he did, Ginyu. Have I ever told you I hired you for your observational skill?"

"No, Lord Frieza. But, if I'm not mistaken, both Vegeta and Nappa had higher power levels than Burter, Jeice, and I. He was stronger than us before the transformation. Now what?"

"Oh... oh. Ohhhhhh. Well, Ginyu, you will be missed."

I crushed that purple bastard's head like a grape, splattering some of his blood onto Frieza's face.

To his credit, the tyrant did nothing but lick it off the side of his face.

That didn't matter to me though. There was more killing to do.

I blitzed both Burter and Jeice, clotheslining them and leaving them floating in midair.

I grasped Jeice and tossed him even higher, then looked over at Burter and kicked him to my right.

I thrust my hand up into the sky as the red bitch began to scream.

"Lord Frieza! Lord Frieza please save us! Vegeta, anybody please!"

"Oh shut your damn mouth." I said simply as Jeice's body began to inflate. "After all, at least Saiyans die with dignity."
    Jeice's body exploded in a shower of red and black chunks, with white hair and bloody mist floating downwards into the mix.

I turned and moved to Burter, leaving an afterimage to everyone's eyes except for Frieza.

I slammed my left fist into Burter, then my right as I caught back up with his flight.

I began to put a Superman-style beat down on the blue bastard, carrying him in a circle around the area.

We floated over the camera again and I sent both feet into the poor blue motherfucker's stomach so that he flew upward.

I pushed myself and flew above him, slamming my shoulder down into his back as I sent him to the ground.

The dust cloud that kicked up filled me with satisfaction as blood dripped from my clenched fists.

The blood dripped even further as I floated lazily into the sky, my chest heaving with deep breaths and uncontrollable rage.

"Well! He left his one still bre~" Frieza was cut off as I dropped like a stone out of the sky, smashing both feet into Burter's already mangled torso.

His blood splashed both Frieza and Vegeta as I took a few extra steps, taking extra care to crush all his internals and specifically his spine.

"Are you happy now, Paragus? Was that enough?" I said as I looked to the sky.

I looked like a mess as I spoke to nothing and no one.

My fingerless gauntlets were invisible under the mixed blood on my hands. My armor had been broken, with a hole through the plating and the jumpsuit underneath.

My feet all the way up to my shins were covered in blood as well, with splotches of it showing on the rest of my outfit.

The work was never done, however, and Vegeta still held my friends hostage.

I dashed forward, making to place my fist straight through the shell shocked and broken Vegeta's head.

My fist doesn't make it all the way there though, stopped by a small... white... oh my Saiyan God, what the fuck?!

Frieza, in his FINAL FUCKING FORM, was holding my fist. In that pristine, streamlined white form with purple highlights, he was standing just a bit in front of me.

"Hmph. This is the most power I've ever had to use against anyone other than my father and Cooler. Congratulations, monkey. You've seen greatness before you die." Frieza said, casually tossing my fist aside as he spoke.

"What the hell are you talking about?! And how the hell did you transform so quickly?! In the tapes, your race's transformations were extremely long and drawn out. What changed?"

"Why, filthy monkey, it's because of the Fruit of the Tree of Might. You see, while my boost was significantly lower than everyone else's, the Fruit removed certain... limitations in my species' biology. I can have unlimited access to my power whenever I want and can control every ounce of my energy down to the most minuscule percentile. I think I'll got with... five percent. That should be more than enough to deal with a peasant like yourself, I don't want to be here all day."

"Neither do I, Frieza." I said simply as I gathered my power. "That's why I'm gonna go this."

I was pushing off the ground immediately, surging forward with a barely suppressed growl.

He crossed his arms and blocked, wincing with the unexpected force as I grinned savagely, pushing him backwards.
    I continued forward, chaining blow after vicious blow, but each of them either missed their mark or were batted aside like trash.

My frustrations grew as I swung, watching the smug face on that little bastard.

One image played over and over again in my mind as I chased him down. Broly's eyes draining of all emotion as his father drew his last breath before him.

Frieza raised an eyebrow as I grew closer and closer to hitting him, his own expression showing signs of surprise.
    "Out of all the peons I've personally battled, you're the only one whose gotten remotely close to hitting me, even in my Final Form." Frieza said. "As a token of my respect, I acknowledge you as a threat worthy of 10% of my power. You lowly monkey."

He dashed forward, eyes narrowing as he caught me in his sights.

His fist passed through an afterimage as I shook my head, tsking as I did so.

"You thought I'd stand there and accept your attacks?! I've been punching above my weight class for many, MANY years. You think I don't know how to predict the trajectory of a punch?"

That was a lie. Apparently... Frieza was slower than I thought. His fist had moved in almost slow motion to my sight, sending my gears turning as we continued.

"Bah! Shut up monkey!" Frieza said as his fists began passing through multiple afterimages, chasing me down with a vengeance.

I surged more energy into my body, a smile starting to form as I realized I was barely using any of my power.

"Hey Frieza!"

"I'm over here!"

"Now I'm here!"

"Come and get me, papa's boy!"

Finally, I grew tired of the games and moved to meet him, grinning as his eyes widened.

I wound up and sent an elbow into his jaw, taking him off his feet.

I spun in place, building up momentum as I planted a kick into his chest, sending him back even further than I had before.

"C'mon Frieza! Is that all you got?"

"Damn monkey bastard." Frieza said through grit teeth. "That barely hurt, but the pain is more than enough of an insult for me to use more of my power!"

Rocks levitated behind him as he concentrated, sending them all flying at me at once.

I smirked as I blew up the largest one, then began to use smoke to obscure the area.

Frieza's eyes narrowed, showing me that he hadn't learned to sense power levels. Good, I can use that to my advantage.
    I sent a rock at his eye with blinding speed, but he caught it with ease, glaring at it for a second before I pounded his jaw in with a left hook.

He shot backwards, and I kept the pressure up, hitting him just like I'd hit Burter.

As I reached forward once more to attack, Frieza's tailed lashed forward and wrapped around my fist.

"Ha! You're amusing, monkey. Your attacks cause... some measure of pain, you're very intelligent, and you're persistent. You should join my army."

My face went stony as my eyes met his.

"I'd rather die."

"Just as I thought... well, see you in hell!" He sent a fist at me that I ducked, then lodged his tail between my elbow and my knee to get free.

"Augh! You dirty ape!" Frieza shouted as I moved backwards.

He began to send Death Beams at me, all of which I dodged with ease.

One of them twisted in midair as I dodged, bouncing off my shoulder.

I raised an eyebrow at him as his face turned even whiter than I believed was physically possible.

"Um. You wanna try that again?"

"I... I... I... GAHHHHHH!"

Frieza began sending rapid-fire Death Beams with both hands, but they were so easily dodged I almost began laughing.

Almost.

"How? How?! HOW?!" Frieza screeched as the Beams ramped up even more. "YOU'RE BARELY EVEN MOVING!!!"

I leaned to the right as I charged an invisible ball of ki in my left hand. That ball was sent forward in the form of a stream of pressure that lodged itself into the tyrant's stomach.

He coughed up spit as his feet left the ground slightly, his eyes reddening with the force of the blow.

He landed back down on his feet and purple energy began to radiate off of him as he got down into his iconic pose.

Both feet were planted firmly in the flesh colored landscape as his legs overlapped and went up to his torso, then his arms were outstretched with his palms forward. He leaned forward slightly and snarled as he locked eyes with me, rage and pain showing.

I focused my breathing and spread my feet as I really took the time out to... sense his power level.

I'd begun relying on numerical values too much lately, that much I willingly admit, but just ten minutes ago... I would've told you Frieza was an unscalable wall, one that would take the combined might of the seven most powerful members of the Saiyan Race to defeat and even then, we'd face some casualties.

But now?

"Since when... have you been so weak?" I said, almost in a whisper.

Air drifted over the landscape as I stared into the eyes of a man who'd been my nightmare for 15 years.

"Weak? Me?! WEAK?! Until less than 10 minutes ago, you were at the bottom of my goddamned food chain! You were less than a speck of dust beneath my feet even after you killed the Ginyu Force! And yet, here I am using 80% of my power against a damned dirty ape!" Frieza screamed as me as he clenched his fists, almost stomping his feet like the toddler I thought him to be.

Because in reality, that's all he was. A toddler with the power to destroy planets with the tip of his finger. This man should have never been the source of my fear. My pain. My problems. And yet, here we are.

"Wait a damn minute! Are you even listening to me?! My numerical power level is TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY EIGHT MILLION AND YOU'RE STANDING THERE AS IF YOU COULDN'T CARE LESS!"

"Honestly? I can't care less. Because you're pushing yourself to 80% of your power, while I'm basically pushing just as hard." I said, taking a good long look at myself ever since I'd ascended.

Before I transformed, I knew my power to be 8.2 million. But after that, I'd also gained the flat 50 times boost from Super Saiyan. Unfortunately, due to my unyielding rage, I wasn't able to understand the real depth of my newfound strength until Frieza actually tried me.

The only and I mean only reason he was still losing was because I was the better fighter. He'd gotten into one major battle and eaten a fruit that made him stronger.

I've been fighting for my entire new motherfucking life.

And I wasn't bullshitting or anything by saying I was almost matching him with my power. Hell, I still wasn't using any of this damned power properly!

Saiyan rage for the win, I guess.

Sigh

I've got a long way to go. But that won't stop me from utterly humiliating this little shit.

"Look, Frieza. I'm gonna level with you. I want you to push yourself to your absolute maximum. I mean, really pack on the muscle, whatever you gotta do. Then we can settle this. Once and for all, mmkay?"

Frieza... seemed to almost break when I said those words. His eyes glazed over as his rage reached a point of no return.

His fists clenched by his sides as the ground beneath him practically vaporized.

His aura exploded all around him as his eyes almost burst free from his skull.

His veins became more pronounced as I sensed him forcing all of his reserves of ki into his body.

While he began his full power charge, I pulled a spare scouter out of my suit pocket. The glass was shattered, but the verbal communication function was still on, so I placed it to my ear and pinged everyone within range.

"Members of the Saiyan Army. This is Supreme Commander Arlic speaking, leader of the First Strike Forces and sovereign member of the upper echelon of Saiyan power. This broadcast is to inform you all of the betrayal of our King and Grand Vizier, Vegeta and Nappa. As of right now, as the only other leader of the Saiyan Race, I'll be handing out marching orders. All Saiyans who can hear this broadcast are to retreat to Planet... to our home world immediately. If you see Vegeta, I order you to stand down unless he willingly surrenders. I am currently embroiled in combat with Frieza, and will rendezvous with the entirety of the race at home shortly. Be prepared for a long and challenging journey as we cope with the loss of our leaders. On my pride as a Saiyan, I shall defeat Frieza and come home to restore my race to its once glorious place within the galaxy. Before I have left Planet Meat, Frieza will die. Arlic out."

Frieza glared at me as his body trembled with rage and power, his muscles expanding as he literally shook the planet from where he was standing.

"97%... 98%..." he grumbled as I sensed the scattered remnants of the Saiyan Race leaving with all of the Zexea in tow.

Apparently, we'd taken some losses while I wasn't paying attention, but that was something I could deal with later. For now, I focused on Frieza's strained and angry voice as he pushed himself to 99%.

"Go right ahead and say 100. I can't wait to hit you with all the power of the Saiyan race."

"Grrr! Damn you monkey! This. Is. My. Full. POWER!!!"

The world went white as the very atmosphere began trembling from the force of the rage within this little white demon's heart.

And just as quickly, that power was contained within the muscular, impish lizard before me.

There were no words. None really needed to be said.

He and I only had one thing on our minds right now. At that moment... all we needed... was to hear the other scream!

My feet left the ground at the exact same time as his, both of us crossing arms as a shockwave of power washed over the landscape.

My fist met his chin in an uppercut, sending him into the air.

I flew up to meet him and created another wave of ridiculous strength as we clashed.

Fists began to fly as we battled in the sky, creating wave after all encompassing wave of power.

We matched each other blow for blow as we flew through the expansive sky, sending each other flying into rocky structures and shattering the once beautiful face of this marble planet.

I dipped under a punch and twisted my elbow into Frieza's jaw, sending him flying back as I flew up, slamming both feet down into his stomach.

I disappeared and reappeared under him, grabbing him by his sides as I lifted him above my head and threw him headfirst into the hard packed dirt below.

I pushed myself high into the air as I shoved energy into both hands, causing them to glow with golden light.

INFINITY BARRAGE

Golden beams descended upon the galactic emperor as he pulled himself up, flinching as the beams burned and cut into his bulk.

He flew up, knocking my hands upward to stop the blasts and tried to level a kick into my stomach, but I caught his foot and tossed it downward, sending him into a tailspin that I stopped with a hammering left to the jaw.

These cycles continued, with him occasionally trying and failing to take the upper hand as I controlled the tempo of our fight, wearing the little bastard down with my superior fighting skill.

Eventually, it all came to a head as we grappled in the sky, Frieza trying and failing to beat me in a contest of strength.
    In a fit of rage, he tried to headbutt me, finding some success as my head snapped back.

A savage grin parted my lips as I brought my own forehead down into his face, my heart singing with joy as I crushed his pathetic nose beneath bone.

He dropped like a stone into the ground and I followed up his meeting with the dirt with a stomp to his stomach.

I stepped back, glaring at him as he forced himself to stand, his body trembling with exertion and blood dripping from his mouth and nose.

His chest rose and fell with breaths as he watched me watch him, probably noticing that I wasn't even breathing heavily.

"I didn't think it would come to this." I said with a sigh. "But desperate times truly call for desperate measures."

I relaxed my guard, tapping one of my fists against my jaw.

"Hit me. Right on the chin. Just so I can feel something from this pathetic confrontation."

Frieza's arm bulged with extra ki as I felt him pack every ounce of his power into it, and then some.

He was fighting at his maximum potential, but the punch he was winding up was shaping up to be beyond even his limit.

He wound up, bringing his right fist directly into my jaw with all the force he could muster.

I felt my head snap to the side as something else snapped within my mind, the one thing keeping me from killing this insect. The desire to fight to the death, to fight for glory and pride just... left.

"How's that, monkey? That was beyond even my father's power, beyond anything I've ever done before. I gave you everything I had in that one shot. How was it?"

I turned back around to face him, frowning just a taste as a bit of blood leaked from the corner of my mouth.

"In a word? Disappointing." I said as I brought the image of Paragus on the ground to mind. I brought the image of Broly losing his innocence to mind. I remembered every Saiyan that we brought with us to this planet and thought about just how much I'd lost.

My own arm bulged with excess ki as I shoved everything that I had into it. For the first time since this fight began, I felt the familiar burn of exertion in my muscles.

"Personally, I would've envisioned something more like.. this." I said as I swung faster than Frieza could ever hope to process.

My fist pierced through his stomach like a bullet, sending blood scattering into the area behind him, but I wasn't done.
    I sent another punch at his jaw, putting him into the ground, but I kept going, sending hit after hit after planet shattering hit into his body.

At each point of impact other than his face, I put a hole in his body.

By the time I was finished with him, his body was nothing more than Swiss cheese as he gurgled and sputtered in a puddle of his own blood, tears, and vomit.

"Now that I've gotten my... several... pounds of flesh, I have a proposal for you Frieza. That is, if you can still speak."

A wet groan was all that came from the pile of meat below me.

"Good enough. You've got grit, toughness, and a can do attitude that even the Saiyan God himself would praise! What do ya say? Would you like to join the Saiyan Army?"

I watched Frieza turn his head slowly but surely to the side as he hacked up a large chunk of something that was apparently inside his lung. He turned back to me and exhaled softly.

"Over my dead body."

"Works for me."

I bent down, slamming both hands into together as I pierced all the way down to the core of the world with my ki.

Telekinesis is really much simpler than most people think. Just as you place your ki beneath your feet to hold you up while you fly, you wrap your ki around an object to move it.

The smaller the object, the less concentration it requires.

However, what I'm about to do is anything but little.

The planet began to rumble as I grit my teeth, every muscle in my body flexing at once.

Every fiber of my being focused on grasping the planet and moving it slowly but surely out of orbit.

Then entire surface of the planet rippled and burned as its core began to fail, but I willed it to hold together.

I levitated off of the face of the planet and into deep space as I continued to move it, grasping it as tightly as I could mentally and lifting it above my head.

I turned my body towards the Sun of this solar system, a yellow dwarf star.

My eyes narrowed as the aura around me began to pulsate in the same tempo as the Sun in the distance.

With a silent scream of effort and rage, I pushed the planet towards the Sun.

I know what you're thinking.

'Goodness, that must be a very exciting light show with tons of sparks, burning, explosions, and excitement!'

The answer to that? It's a lot more boring.

The force at which I propelled the planet forward definitely took it to the outer edges of the Sun.

As it grew nearer, the planet began to glow orange, then yellow, then red as layer after layer began to burn off of its surface.

Slowly, millions of years of history was burned away just as hundreds of years of disgusting tyranny burned with it.

Before Frieza and Planet Meat could even touch the Sun's surface, both of them turned into gas that rapidly dissipated just as quickly as it had formed.

As the yawning void of space continued its movement as if nothing happened, I threw my head back and roared, releasing a wave of golden energy that outshined every star nearby.

"Arlic just finished up." A wistful voice said, smiling at the gigantic golden orb on the screen before him. "He won."

Bardock chuckled as the spectacle began to be broadcast on every television in the entire galaxy.

The headline?

Supreme Commander and Acting King of the Saiyans, Arlic, has just defeated Frieza by way of throwing Planet Meat into its Sun. More at 1000 Hours.

The First Strike Forces weren't the only ones reading that headline though.

In Ginyu's Space Pod, Vegeta felt jealousy and sorrow as he watched Arlic live out his dream.

"Father... can you ever forgive me?" Vegeta whispered softly as tears streamed down his face.

The Traitor Prince simply clenched his fists and hung his head.

Whew!

That was a real doozy of a chapter, wasn't it?

Arlic's mental state is a bit of a jumble, but in essence, he's struggling with his original human nature of the nature of a warrior in the Dragon Ball universe.

In one regard, he's doing quite perfectly, while in the other... not so much.

I really hope you can understand through my writing the actual feelings that are plaguing Arlic as he struggles with the fact that A. He did horrible things with the power he was gifted and B. The very power that protected him and brought him fame and success is what made him commit those previous atrocities.

Every move that he made for about 18 years of his life was made by a cold, calculating warrior who had to make decisions to survive, rather than create survival for others.

Hopefully, this gave you a bit more insight into why his emotions have been either completely over the top or smashed into a little jar so that they don't spill out and consume him and the people he's found himself loving!

Anyway, character exploration aside, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!

I appreciate everyone who comments and replies with questions and criticisms and I'll take the time out to try and like them or at least give them a little read.

Please, continue to support me on this journey.

Thank you to all, and let's have a wonderful New Year!

21. Crista20

Crista20 Friendship and Rainbows!

Well, that was intense

Grimmouse197 and !Renzie0 like this.
  22. Finagle007

Finagle007 [Verified Great Old One]

Yeah, Frieza ain't coming back from that one. None of his followers on planet survived, and any who might still be out there have never heard of the Dragon Balls.

23. Muscles McMuscletin

Muscles McMuscletin Friendly neighborhood muscle bro

Is time patrol a thing? Cause they're annoying and restrict free will.

They should be called the free will patrol.

Grimmouse197 likes this.
  24. Kizoku5684

At this moment… I probably won’t do the Time Patrol? I may pull a few events from Dragon Ball Heroes, but the Time Patrol and alternate timelines thing was always a bit confusing to me.

25. Threadmarks: Notice due to Hiatus
    Kizoku5684

Ngl… I didn’t forget about this story, I’ve just been horribly busy with life. I’ve missed two updates and I’m really sorry about that. Between my job, wife, and impending child (he should be coming in about a week!), I’ve been really bad at updating, but I’m cooking up a triple for you guys, coming out hopefully in April or May. So please, be patient and keep reading. Thanks to everyone who reads and I hope you all continue!

26. Fanfic25

Fanfic25 Know what you're doing yet?

Goodluck…. But please dont make Arlic Forgive Vegeta

27. MercuryLord

MercuryLord Verified floating head.

I don't think they would interfere, their job is to ensure that timelines go as they were meant to be. I'm pretty sure this timeline's events are meant to be like this.