• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dumb story ideas up for grabs

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

Hello, The title is a bit self explanatory. This tread is my story ideas that I figured someone out there could use, instead of staying in my rotted gutter of a brain. I cannot write, because: a) I suck a story telling. b) again, I'm dumb as bricks.
Last edited:
Introduction and Idea 1

KonahrikYol

Local basement dweller
So unto story idea #1:

Asshole Rob as the protagonist and main POV focus, as he watches his helpless victim's struggle in death worlds. Literally tossing them into the situation on occasion. He gives them one wish, and always tries to twist it in some fashion. A great example would be he sends someone to Halo during a planetary siege. The Isekai victim, knowing that their going to Halo and is given barely a minute to make a wish. Wishes for the generic Guardian powers from destiny. Issue is that the power is dependent on the traveller, so subsequently has the traveler exist in the halo universe.

Issue is that the traveller isn't picky on who they resurrect, so now there is immortal elites, brutes, and Spartans running around with amnesia. Being picked up by rival organizations, most being picked up by the covenant.

Last edited:
Idea 2
Kidnapped by biblical lore accurate succubus, that is clinically insane. Completely and utter yandere thinking that the protagonist is her reincarnated lover. As you can guess, they are not. The protagonist initially tries to explain that they aren't, but quickly realize they will die if they do. So they try to keep their own sanity with an eldritch creature, that is simultaneously the most repulsive thing they have ever seen and most endearing.

They eventually are able to help the succubus overcome their madness, through friendship. But with the veil of madness lifted, the succubus recognizes that the protagonist is not her lover. She kills him out of outrage, then regret and grief immediately effects her. She attempts to resurrect her friend, but is too late as the soul has moved on.

Idea 3
A simple minded bard that enjoys playing music, but can not find anyone who wants to listen. Eventually their chosen profession leads to destitution. Hungry and without options, the bard turns to teft.

They are caught with ease and are sentenced to prison. They do not stay for long before the kingdom they were at, calls to rally for war. The bard is conscripted into the army as a peasant Levi.

The bard, now a soldier, seems to have a knack for keeping the moral high. Gaining favor with even the knights for their positive attitude. Talk is spread with the commander, eventually they are offered a pardon if they survive their service in the army. They only need to survive the coming few battles.

Sadly it was not meant to be, as the kingdoms army faces an uphill battle and is decimated by the enemy. The bard survives but is now a slave to the enemy kingdom

Last edited:
Idea 4
The 'protagonist' is a simple store clerk at a small market store in the city. They have long work days stretching far past the 8 hours of a normal day. Coming home each day becoming more tired than the last, it begins to affect their health. Eventually the suffering lifestyle is enough to attract the attention of a yokai.

The Daemon feeds on the suffering of those surrounding them, so they began to heal their unknowing host. To ensure that their host provides the maximum nourishment, they manipulate their nightly dreams. Beginning with simple distortions and over time making them into full nightmares.

Eventually the daemon conceives a simple but effective plan. They abruptly stop manipulating the dreams and begin's to affecting the victim in reality. Simple things like tripping at dangerous times such as at the train tracks. Then making structures unstable and destroying them when near them. Even subtly directing them into the way of criminals.

Eventually a more powerful daemon is attracted to the suffering of the worker...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back