• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Every Hero is Different [MGQ] [Inspired by a certain Team Fortress 2 Animation]

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

Every Hero is Different. No two Heroes are the same.

Some Heroes run like quick little...

ScriptGenius12

I trust you know where the happy button is?
Every Hero is Different. No two Heroes are the same.

Some Heroes run like quick little bunnies fuck like bunnies.

Hakunen runs like a bunny has probably sired hundreds of bastards at this rate.

Some Heroes have lots of friends invite war criminals into their party.

Luka's bravery and kindness has won him many friends band of war criminals should be put on trial in the Hague.

Some Heroes can wield the elements in battle wield ridiculously overpowered techniques to compensate for something~

Heinrich Hein's can wield the elements in battle. girlfriend had to start a war to finally feel something resembling satisfaction.

Some Heroes can storm entire fortresses.

Granberia storms entire fortresses. has not because she instantly falls into a coma if a pretty woman caresses her fucking once, doubly so if she has a pair of wings and cow sized tits~

Some Heroes can wield the power of darkness. grossly overeat.

Alipheese Fateburn the Sixteenth wields the power of darkness is going to die of either heart disease or suffocation.

Some Heroes can travel through space and time. have the power to make a bad situation worse.

Marcellus travels through space and time. can kill Monster Lords all day long but the damn space shrimp never seem to let up.

Some Heroes are polite. Some Heroes are efficient.

Kazuya is polite and efficient. KAZUYA THROWS JARS OF NECTAR AT PEOPLE AND MARRIED A PLANT!

Some Heroes are powerful mages. soulless monsters!

Alicetroemeria is a powerful mage. is literally Hitler!

Some Heroes record the stories of others. are sleeping with your apprentice~

Amira is a fantastic storyteller Lady Daimyoukai is the most beautiful and graceful sorceress in the land~

As you have seen, every Hero is different. No two Heroes are the same not actually foxes in disguise.

The End.

By Amira the Unfortunate Lamia Lady Daimyoukai the All-Powerful, Future Ruler of Mahoroba

Note: Who the fuck let the racist sorceress discover the Internet?!

Now no one in the Pocket Castle has been acting right...

I curse the day that Promestein unleashed those infernal contraptions...

I should have reaped Myusca's soul from the start of that event, if only I'd known...

-R

Really, it was only a matter of time once Prom got her hands on such a device. If not from the Trio, then it would have been from someplace like Kazuya's world.

Oh me, oh my, it looks like they're talking about politics again.

I'll be fetching some popcorn~

-WR

Last edited:
Is this a single affar shitpost or can we expect more later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back