• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Nerdpacalypse

Not too sore, are you?
I have this posted over on the NSWF side of things but figured I'd post it here since it's just "plots" for anyone that doesn't visit that side of the site

I'm not a competent writer, I have trouble transferring stories I have in my head to the page, so I'm going to list some plot bunnies that won't leave my head; hoping it'll help me. Feel free to take any idea that grabs your interest please comment if you do I would love to read it.

Worm/Rick & Morty

1st idea: a case 53 OC or SI with the powers of Planetina from Rick & Morty

Power Rangers/Super Sentai X Worm

2nd Idea: a Power Rangers/Super Sentai Tinker/Thinker that pinged off of Uber and Leet so they can only make each piece of equipment once, but they can repair it, and from Uber they got the skills that Rangers usually have [preferably OC]

Worm/Digimon

3rd Idea: This another Tinker idea but I really want a digimon tinker in worm

Mad Max/Worm

4th Idea: A person with Squealer's powers in the world of Mad Max

Marvel/Worm

5th Idea: A sibling of Amy with Wolverine(pre-adimantium) power set: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/James_Howlett_(Earth-616)

Worm/RPG

6th Idea: The Game Master An OC or SI that can when he fills out a character sheet of a system he has played(either as a player or GM) and writes a person's true name in the player name section that person gains the abilities and items of the character sheet, but they start at lvl 1, after reaching a milestone or gaining enough xp the GM can level up the player.
Stipulations:
1. if the physical character sheet is destroyed or the digital copy(if the GM knows how to make a site like demiplane) the person losses their abilities
2. a person can only be playing 1 character from each system at a time to create a new character for a system they already have character in they have delete their old one
3. Every new character even if the person is already an existing "player" starts at level 1 and the progress of their other character is halted while not "playing" them
4. The GM can't give themselves a character sheet but they can temporarily manifest NPC projections(strong NPC take more energy meaning less NPC on the "board" and for a short amount of time
[I feel I could have worded this better]

Dragon Ball

7th Idea: Inspired Fighter a tweak to the Inspired Inventor system but the MC can only learn Martial Art style and skills from different settings (if the Martial Art has an energy competent they can learn thst as well) and gain points by fighting and training.

Ranma 1/2 x Dragon Ball

8th Idea: Ranma Saotome washes up on Roshi's island before the start of the series in the world of Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball/Naruto

9th Idea: Goku after the end of GT reborn as a human from the Sarutobi clan in Naruto (so no saiyan biology or ki just his skill)

HxH/RWBY

10th Idea: this one I have seen in other place but they always get dropped but a Killua in Rwby fic

Marvel/Rwby

11th Idea: Victor Mancha after a fight with his father, Ultron, a rip in space-time lands him injured in a mantel alley where he is found by Dr. Polendina who takes Victor in while his body repairs itself VictorXPenny
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Victor_Mancha_(Earth-616)

Magi/Fairy Tail

12th Idea: Aladdin falls through worlds and ends up in Fiore

Magi/Fairy Tail

13th Idea: OC or SI that clears Dungeons that lie with in his soul to place the Djinn of there in cleared dungeon to gain access to Djinn equip magic it would be a cross between holder-type magic and take-over

Magi/ZnT

14th Idea: Alibaba is summoned by louise

Magi/YYH

15th Idea: Morgiana after the clearing of Amon ends up in the world of the Spirit Detective and becomes a surrogate daughter/granddaughter of Genkai

Magi/UBW

16th Idea: Archer after making peace the Shirou never expected to be reborn into a new world and one that seems to have a connection to his previous ones folklore
Archer would use Light and Gravity magic as his specialty for 3 reasons:Light Magic to create illusion of weapons and gravity magic to give weight to their existence, gravity magic would also be used to increase his strength and speed, and when Light and Gravity magic are used in conjunction it gives a person access to Space-Time magic allowing archer to reenact his reality marble

DC/YJ

17th Idea: The Dark Crisis' broke and reforged the Multiverse into the Infinite Multiverse durning those "breaks" rifts in space-time were temporarily created one such rift opened in the Post-Crisis Phantom Zone allowing Nightwing, A.K.A Lor-Zod, A.K.A Christopher Kent, to escape only to find himself on a familar; yet different world.

DC/YJ/Ben 10

18th Idea: an Anodite slips through dimensions and ends up in the tower of fate and becomes the pupil to Kent Nelson

DC/YJ/Ben 10
19th Idea: While Gwen and Kevin are saying goodbye to Ben before they leave for college they are attacked by Eon sacrificing themselves to permanently destroy Eon Gwen and Kevin find themselves having to make their way in a new world

DC/YJ/MCU/IMAA

20th Idea: after the snap Tony ends up Central city, a city that at least to his knowledge doesn't exist, he's younger, and he has memories of a life never lived where he built his armor as teenage and he, pepper, and rhode went to highschool together

Ben 10/YJ/DC/Generator Rex

21st idea: Vyvan Tennyson, the seventeen year old daughter of Ben and Julie Tennyson, along with her "brothers" Alpha and Booster end up in the YJ universe

When Vyvan was five Alpha escaped the Null void to continue his search for a body that could support him he found Vyvan one of the only two people with nanites from his world in their body: they bonded, much like with Rex and the Omega nanite, allowing her to make builds but also for her brother booster a young Galvanic Mechamorph to Augment her builds

Invincible/FMA:B

22nd Idea: I just finished Invincible season 2 and this "plot" popped in to my head
An OC/SI-Insert with the Powers of Father(Truth) from FMA:B inserts as Phase Two

Invincible/Marvel

23rd Idea: While locked in a battle of life and death with his sire, Apocalypse, Genesis, Evan Sabahnur, finds himself forcibly transported to the Invincible/Image universe

Invincible/Ben 10/MTG

24th Idea: 16 year old Devlin, Son of Kevin Levin and Gwendolyn Tennyson, while in a life and death situation tries to draw on more power form his spark only to touch upon a different spark and end up in an entirely different omniverse

25th Idea: Dark Danny is escapes from his prison only to find he can't access his powers(for now?) and ends of becoming a father for Danielle

Again if you decide to write any of them let me know know because I would love to read them.

I was randomly hit by a way of nostalgia...

Chihiro, after being isolated for years after the ABB abducted they're mom, they trigger and with they're newly built siblings sets out to rescue they're mom
(the main character's name from S.R.M.T.H.G is Chiro, which has it's roots in spanish and greek but the character is clearly model after Japanese characters so I decided on Chihiro as it is a distinctly Japanese name and it's gender natural so which is why I used they and left it up to any potential author)

A year before cannon a new card game, Chaotic, takes the nerd world by storm and then shorty after several select people receive a device that resembles a PDA, created by a mysterious tinker calling themselves Chaos, called code scanners, allows the owner to access a digital world where the card game becomes real but these code scanners also allows the owner to transformer in to creatures they've collected in the real world

While fleeing to earth the wormhole is struck by an energy blast from Modula causing a distortion in space-time which created time duplicates of the trio and shunts them across dimensions to Earth-Bet causing them to crash land in the ocean near Brockton Bay on the night of February 24th, 2011.

Eva/Moly and Jordan find themselves a drift in space in the Whizzing Arrow III outside Heliopolis shortly before the destruction of the colony
(I just found this really cool 3d model of the Whizzing Arrow III by Renan Longatti on Artstation https://renanlongatti.artstation.com/projects/EW1KN)

These last three are pretty much the same just different settings

After giving his life to the well of sparks to insure new life could flow on Cybertron Optimus Prime finds himself reborn in an organic body, once again named Orion, as a member of a species called The Reach, now finding himself in a similar position to his old friend, Megatronus, armed with a Scarlet Scarab can he lead a less bloody revolt

After giving his life to the well of sparks to insure new life could flow on Cybertron Optimus Prime finds himself rebooting as a ST-series military strategic analysis and tactics droid directly after the shut down order was given

Megatron after being freed from the influence of Unicron and his disbandment of the Decepticons, resentment grows in the sparks of a few remaining Decepticons feeling they had been betrayed because the cause they had fought for was so callously tossed aside and with the aid of some Autobots not willing to let go their righteous vengeance, set a trap and ambushed the former tyrant, and mange to snuff out his spark but not with out all of them pershing in turn. D‐16 finds himself reborn in a organic body, with what the meatballs call valyrian features, once again as a pit slave and gladiator.

Once again take any idea you like and please comment or DM me because I would love to read them

I was reading Aces High by NCYamato on Spacebattles

A SI Bioshock Tinker is reborn In the world of Fallout Pre-War founds a company to create their own Rapture to ferry away as many people as they can, while avoiding the eyes of the world, before the bombs drop.

Idea loosely Inspired the writings of Brosef her on QQ and Professor Shockwave by KtyouVSwriting on FFN

We find some people's favorite wrecker and mad engineer, Wheeljack, along with The Autobots Scientist Supreme, Perceptor, seemingly transmigrated in what appears to be pretender shells in an alley in the ever vibrant, chaotic, and dangerous city that is Night City.

Crystal Cove Tinker
The MC has the Scientific know how of the Characters from Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back