• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Future Code Geass and Genshin Impact fic idea

Which of these characters should have a chance of being paired with Lelouch? Part 1 of 4

• Xinyan

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Naganohara Yoimiya

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Charlotte

• Mao Xiangling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kujou Sara

• Beidou

• Faruzan

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Layla

• Collei

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Candace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StrifeHavoc

Not too sore, are you?
Given the feedback I've gotten for my Honkai Impact and Code Geass crossover story, I thought maybe I should post another fanfic I plan on posting, but I'll admit I've hit some road bumps. But at the time of this posting I've made about three chapters so far, but I want to pre-make at least ten or more chapters before posting the story.

I should note I am being vague on some ideas on purpose, mostly because I had someone attempt to copy one of my stories some months ago and that has made me rather nervous since then, especially since this story hasn't been posted yet.

Discussion Area with some of the ideas and the pairing poll

I would've recreated the pairing poll here, but the polls don't allow me beyond ten choices, so I'll instead post a poll on which characters should Lelouch encounter while in Inazuma which is about seven years before events of the game.

As for the pairings, like in most of my stories I am open to doing a threesome, but I am uncertain of who be willing to do it. I did consider a harem for the one who proposed the idea to me and hoped I would do a Genshin Impact and Code Geass story, but I have a very hard time seeing any of the Genshin Impact characters open to the idea of a harem. And this being a crossover I shall do crossover pairings only, Kallen Kozuki and C.C. would only be paired with Lelouch if a harem happens.

Now for the story itself, it would happen right after Japan's surrender, specifically when Lelouch and Suzaku part ways. However along the way they are attacked by assassins, they are rescued by a certain someone along with his friend and C.C., who then take Nunnally and Lelouch to Teyvat revealing some interesting revelations to Lelouch after they arrive.

After spending a few months on a deserted island with ancient ruins, where Lelouch and Nunnally have mastered enough of Teyvat's language to move to Watatsumi Island, where they are to stay there for a couple or six months I am thinking. During that time Lelouch would meet a young Sangonomiya Kokomi, while out training (aka training from hell) with one of his rescuers, to help him become better adapted to living in Teyvat considering monsters and other dangers are a thing especially if he wants to go out and explore Teyvat on his own one day.

Comically Lelouch would freak out when Kokomi stays underwater for far too long, fearing she is drowning tries to save her, only to get saved instead by her, not knowing she is very adept at staying underwater for a long time. Afterwards the two would become friends, especially thanks to their shared interest in military tactics.

After leaving Watatsumi Island, Lelouch and Nunnally are brought to Narukami Island, where they stay at the Kamisato Estate, befriending Ayaka and her brother. But as part of his hellish training regime, Lelouch is made to travel up to the Grand Narukami Shrine hauling a bag of rocks almost every day, which also means it is where he will encounter Yae Miko, and a younger Kuki Shinobu who is likely still at the shrine at this time and her older sister.

I haven't decided on how long they should remain on Narukami Island, at least long enough for their cover stories to hide their true origins are set along with anything else they would need, officially they would be the children of miners who migrated from Mondstadt who tried to establish their own mine near the Jakotsu Mine, but were tragically killed by raiding Hilichurls leaving Lelouch and his sister orphaned.

So the poll below who be on who they should meet and befriend while in Inzauma.

Eventually they leave for Mondstadt, making a pit stop in Liyue, but along the way on the ship they use Lelouch and Nunnally would meet a young Beidou before she becomes captain, if my estimation of her age and when she likely became the infamous captain she becomes is right.

Once In Mondstadt, Lelouch and Nunnally are placed into the care of Crepus Ragnvindr, an old contact of Lelouch's friend and current trainer. C.C. and his trainer's other friend would go off on adventures to raise funds to better support themselves and help fund Lelouch and Nunnally's care while putting aside from funds for Lelouch to use, aware of his intentions to explore more of Teyvat on his own. It would be during this time Lelouch and Nunnally would meet and get to know Diluc, Kaeya, Noelle (who would sometimes take care of Nunnally or assist Lelouch in doing so), Jean, Lisa (who occasionally helped in Lelouch's own education), Albedo, Eula, Sucrose and later Klee.

He would meet Amber too, and she would join Lelouch and his "trainer" in helping Lelouch get better adjusted to the world, including learning how to glide, which Amber does have to save Lelouch, after he is "knocked" off the side of Dragonspine Mountain. But he does learn to glide successfully.

Once the time is right, either before Crepus dies or after, once Lelouch is old enough he would make his way to Liyue to study law, because while he and his sister don't mind staying in Teyvat, but he knows Britannia would pursue C.C. having been made aware of the existence of Charles's secret project and what it needs. Even if Britannia won't invade in full force out of fear of Celestia and the Heavenly Principles he isn't foolish to assume they still wouldn't try to retrieve C.C. one way or another, so part of Lelouch's desire to travel Teyvat is to prepare for the inevitable conflict to come, and perhaps achieve revenge against Britannia for the death of his mother should the opportunity present itself.

But Lelouch knows he will not only need people, but he needs funds and resources, and Liyue is the best place to start. However, Lelouch knows he needs to have a understanding of necessary laws to discover the efficient ways of raising the needed funds and any legal loopholes he can exploit. As such he ends up studying law meeting Yanfei and Shinobu who has arrived in Liyue to study law as well. C.C. would be accompanying him, being quote "adult supervision."

And somehow I am almost imagining comically a certain Wangsheng Funeral Parlor director finds out about the green haired immortal by accident. He might meet other notable figures while in Liyue like Uncle Tian, unaware of his true job, Ganyu, Keqing, and maybe Ningguang, but is more likely to happen once Lelouch's business takes off and gets her attention. I haven't decided on anyone else at this time through, but through some work and thanks to the funds C.C. put together for his use during her adventuring jobs they successfully begin a business, selling a variety of pizzas and "unusual cuisine", which isn't much of a business but its a start and under C.C.'s direction blooms into a very successful business providing Lelouch with the start up funds he needs.

Finally Lelouch would be invited to the Sumeru Akademiya due to his intellect drawing their attention and achievements in his role for the successful rise of the new business C.C. is managing, of course its also likely they heard he was a student of one of their own former students too. Lelouch would accept, more interested in meeting those of the Kshahrewar, one of the six Darshans that deals with technology while Lelouch does have a passing interest in Vahumana and Spantamad. At first Lelouch is unsuccessful in finding anyone he can work with, but his impressive intellect allows him to achieve high grades easily even if he cannot stand most of the snobs at the akademiya, but there are a few exceptions such as Layla, Cyno, Kaveh, and Alhaitham, although the latter was barely an exception.

His goal was to find someone who could help him create weapons that could counter Britannia's Knightmare Frames, having taken note of the Ruin Golems, Lelouch has some ideas. But also having learned of the growing problems back in Inzamua, he also begins devising another idea. As a precaution and before going off on his own, C.C. gives Lelouch a Geass, his canon one, should he run into trouble.

Lelouch does get lucky in that he meets Faruzan, granted this might be earlier than she appears in the game, but I think I could take some liberties depending on the time frame before the start of events of the game. Lelouch manages to interest her with his "proposed designs" for an "underwater boat" where Lelouch would provide the needed concepts from Earth combined with Faruzan's knowledge and skills would design an underwater boat. Using his wealth, obtained from his cut from the business C.C. is managing, and funds he gained on his own by exploring the deserts while looking for "material" to use towards the submarine's construction to finance it all.

He is careful to order everything he needs from Liyue and Fontane under different names and delivered to different locations where someone else would deliver them to a specific location, sometimes using Dori as a go-between as needed.

All he needs are people to assemble it for him, and in order to gain Faruzan's further cooperation he promised that as his submarine could not only travel to and from Inzauma, bypassing the storms surrounding it, to smuggle supplies and weapons to Watatsumi Island, could salvage the sea floor, specifically old ship wrecks to recover any Mora lost aboard and anything of value that could be sold provided it was in good enough condition. Faruzan would get a sizable cut from the Mora earned, providing her with much needed funding and a bribe to buy her silence.

Then before events of the main story happens, Lelouch would discover Nahida's existence, having learned about her from Nilou, And having found very little on her, decides to investigate and using his Geass discovers the horrible treatment the young child Archon has been subjected too enraging him, so he plots with Nilou who brings in a few people they can trust while Lelouch would don the mask and outfit of Zero. Feeling he no longer has anything further to gain from Sumeru he plots a bold rescue effort, which thanks to his Geass and Lelouch's ability to use different elements (which helps to better mask his true identity and while his own ability to wield all of the elements lack the same power as the Traveler at their height when they faced the Unknown God, Lelouch can still find creative ways to use them).

Word of this rescue and escape from Sumeru spreads like wildfire, while its also revealed to the rest of Teyvat the treatment of their own Archon, but Zero becomes a legend for doing what should've been impossible. Thus beginning the Order of the Black Knights, drawing people from Nahida's followers and those from Watasumi Island, who form the founding members while provided needed crew for his submarine craft, which Nahida will stay on for a time before arranging better accommodations as the ship runs weapons and supplies to the Watatsumi Resistance with Lelouch as Zero becoming an ally to Kokomi and her resistance group.

Then Lelouch returns to Monddstaht, just as events of the game begin to check on Nunnally and to see Sucrose to see if she could help him with ways to keep food like fruits and such fresher during "transport" for longer periods having recalled some of her earlier achievements in this regard, and prepared to pay her for her assistance.

I should note Nunnally gets caught up in the events that got Dliuc's father killed, which means the Fatui are firmly on Lelouch's hit list. And his submarine does make it a point to sink any Fatui ships they come across, sinking them then raiding them of their cargo once they hit the sea floor.

My only concerns is working out a believable timeline of events that tries to fit most of what was said above as best as possible.

Pairings are another one, but it will be sometime in the story before I have to worry about it, but I would like to cut down the number of candidates if I can. Some candidates were suggested to me by friends, which despite my doubts I allowed them in to see if I could be proven wrong.

Here are the current results of the poll at the time of this post. One factor I am keeping in mind is that I am trying to determine which of them would be most likely to make the first move on Lelouch considering his character. They are in order from first place to last place.

Raiden Ei (I have some concerns about this one, not to mention her puppet body would make having a normal relationship quite difficult. I am not against it, but I have to acknowledge making it work won't be easy.)

Yae Miko (I don't know if Lelouch could handle her, she is like Milly, but taken to eleven. God forbid if her and Milly meet, but she is likely the only character I could see in a threesome involving her and Ei.)

Ganyu (I am not sure if she had any romantic experience before given how long she has been alive for, but her workaholic tendencies could be an issue.)

Ayaka Kamisato (She would have plenty of opportunities to develop a closeness to Lelouch, meeting him earlier than other characters with the exception of Kokomi, but position she has and how well she has to mind herself could be an issue.)

Eula Lawrence (These two could get along surprisingly well, if Eula could drop her act around Lelouch. But I suppose if Eula would be willing to pursue a romantic relationship with Lelouch.)

Shenhe (While I prefer her and the Traveler together I can't deny this one could have some potential, but making it work is another matter.)

Lumine (Yes I've chosen the female traveler to be the leader of the Abyss Order, and while this one could be hard to pull off I am considering a Catwoman dating Batman kind of idea with them, and there are other things that could complicate things between them I haven't revealed.)

Hu Tao (Even if its likely these two could meet on the wrong foot, somehow I could see her attempting to do to C.C. like what she did to Qiqi, this would be a tricky one to pull off as I am sure Lelouch might be weirded out by her. Still it wouldn't be impossible.)

Jean Gunnhildr (This one could be rough, since I don't see Jean approving of some of Lelouch's actions as Zero while maybe approving of some of them, like rescuing Nahida. Still I could see Lelouch impressed and yet worried about her diligence much to her own negative health while Jean could help serve as a morality chain to keep Lelouch's more ruthlessness in check.)

Rosaria (This one I could see, but others have told me it could not work out. But I thought I leave her in the poll and see what others think.)

Kokomi Sangonomiya (She likely has the biggest advantage of the candidates, having known Lelouch far longer than the rest and becomes an ally to her as Zero. The only thing I could see impeding this relationship might be her duties as the Divine Priestess and provided no one else makes a move on Lelouch before she can. Merely a question if she would be bold enough to make the first move.)

Yelan (This one I could see, but I doubt she be willing to settle down. But still I could see Yelan being among those to figure out Lelouch and Zero are one in the same, while secretly likely backing his effort to take down the Fatui and making sure no one else figures out Zero's true identity. I just don't know if she would be interested in a romantic relationship.)

Nilou (She would be likely one of the easier candidates to make work as she has fewer issues compared to some of them, but I don't know if she would be bold enough to make the first move. For sure she would see Lelouch/Zero as a hero for rescuing Nahida from imprisonment which would probably help his prospects with her quite a bit.)

Yanfei (Some of my friends would like to see this relationship happen, and Lelouch would learn much from her while also being smart enough to hire her when needed because she is worth every Mora. Still I can't tell if Yanfei would be interested in a romantic relationship, especially with someone like Lelouch and would she if she found out about his Zero identity?)

Mona Megistus (I could see this one as being a funny one, even if they don't get romantically involved. Granted she and Lelouch would clash on their beliefs about destiny and fate, not helped by the fact Mona can't read him due to being from Earth. And Lelouch being wealthy and better with money would also comically contrast them, but also Lelouch would find a way to lie to her, by technically telling her the truth but leading out the details which is still very risky on itself.)

C.C. (Not much to say on this one which has already been said, but I'll only consider this relationship in a harem set up only.)

Ningguang (I am very doubtful on this one, but others think otherwise. Granted I know she has no interest in romance, but I could see Lelouch impressed with her given her upbringing and how she brought herself up to where she is. So I could see a degree of mutual respect between these two if nothing else.)

Lisa Minci (She would have opportunities to flirt with Lelouch, or at least hold off on it until he is older, but I could see Lelouch respectful of her skills and knowledge, but may not think too kindly of how lazy she can be. Still I am not certain how good of a fit these two would be, but Lisa would be more likely to make the first move.)

Noelle (I am a tad disappointed she didn't rank higher on the poll, but I suppose its to be understood. Helping care for Nunnally would probably win her points with Lelouch, but her workaholic tendencies are way more extreme than most and worrying. Heck if Lelouch tried to curb it with a Geass I am sure she would instantly break it XD. I have a hard time seeing Noelle have time for romance, which could be a problem given how busy she tends to keep herself.)

Keqing (This is another one I wished had ranked higher on the poll, I could see a relationship between these two and even through Lelouch doesn't look too favorably on the wealthy and the nobility of Britannia, I think he would find Keqing's work ethic admirable. And unlike Noelle she is better at pacing herself than she is. The only issues I could see with this relationship might be dependent on how well she takes Lelouch being Zero and if her job might interfere with a relationship.)

Kallen Kozuki (Yeah I am a tad surprised she ended up this low on the poll, but she would only be considered for pairing with Lelouch in a harem set up with C.C. But I will say she ends up finding her own way to Teyvat, and let's just say its a case of Lelouch being right for the wrong reasons.)

Dehya (This one could be tough one given how she tends to operate in Sumeru and I don't think she and Lelouch could have enough chances to interact enough for a relationship to happen. Still she would likely be hired by Lelouch help him through the deserts of her homeland while doing jobs for the adventure's guild and looking for technology to salvage. They could be friends, but this one would need a lot more work for a relationship to happen.)

Kujou Sara (While I might agree with some friends she might be better off with Itto, which I am kinda doubtful on. However during the resistance against the Vison Hunt Decree I could easily see Lelouch being her worse nightmare as Zero likely the one to make her suffer heavy losses to him given how much more ruthless and underhanded he can be compared to Kokomi. While not impossible, its difficult to imagine a relationship under such conditions, but she is likely to have met Lelouch early on too.)

Kirara (I could see her and Lelouch meeting while he is in Inzauma and likely a customer with Komaniya Express. I see few issues with this pairing, beyond likely her busy work schedule. But at the same time I question what the relationship could offer the story, I mean I don't see many reasons why it wouldn't work, depending on how she reacts to him being Zero. Still this one could be easy to pull off if conditions are right)

Kuki Shinobu (I am quite disappointed this one wasn't much higher, as she was also one of my preferred choices. Like Kokomi and Ayaka she would have the advantage of meeting Lelouch early on, and Lelouch would applaud her mentality and independence, heck he might've encouraged while she was a shrine maiden when they first met, and they would meet again in Liyue. The only issues I can see here is that I don't think Shinobu would be open to a relationship since it might tie her down from the life she wants to live, but at the same time not only could I see her bold enough to engage in a relationship with Lelouch she could probably do a much better job acting as his "aggressive shoulder angel" who isn't afraid to speak his mind to him.)

Sucrose (Her meekness and shyness is an obvious problem, but I can see Lelouch impressed with some of her accomplishments if some of her experiments due to produce some odd results. I question if a relationship would be possible, but the biggest problem here is that due to Lelouch being clueless about any girl with an eye on him, she likely wouldn't be aggressive enough to pursue him, which is a must have trait. I added her to the poll to see if anyone thought otherwise, so I put that question here.)

Amber (I am a tad sad she didn't do much better on the poll, but she would be among those to know Lelouch very well and have a hand in his training, especially gliding. I see few issues with such a relationship between them, but the ones that do stand out is her duty as an Outrider since Lelouch might be away a lot and if she would be ok with his actions as Zero. Those are the only notable issues I can see, and the question if she would pursue Lelouch?)

Yun Jin (Off the top of the bat her career as a performer could be some a hinderance to a potential relationship between them, but like some choices I added her to leave no stone unturned and see if anyone thinks otherwise. But I could still see her and Lelouch as good friends, maybe trying to nudge Yun Jin to open up more and expand her horizons more.)

Fischl (Her implied age of fourteen, which I am kinda doubtful of, is a hinderance. But while Lelouch might be much more understanding behind Fischl's reasons behind immersing herself in the identity of her favorite fictional character he would express worry about it. Still it does beg the question if a relationship between these two would be possible.)

Barbara Pegg (While she is closer to Lelouch's age group than her sister, I don't think this relationship could work out mostly due to Barbara's personality. Still I could see Lelouch dealing with her aggressive stalker problem easily enough with Geass at least. This one would need a lot of effort to make it work, unless someone thinks otherwise.)

Milly Ashford (Yeah I am surprised she didn't do much better, but the biggest issue with her is that she would be at Ashford Academy and Lelouch isn't going to Ashford Academy this time. But like Kallen and C.C., I will only consider pairing her with Lelouch in a harem set up.)

Candace (The only complication I can see with this relationship would be it would likely be a long distance one since her responsibilities at home would keep her tied down to an area Lelouch isn't very likely to visit once he leaves Sumeru.)

Yoimiya Naganohara (This one was another one I had a preference for and sad to see it so low in the polls, as like most characters from Inzauma, I could see her and Lelouch meeting early on while staying under the care of Ayaka's family, which I could see her get along with Nunnally swimmingly. As for a potential relationship, depending on how things go between them I could see something happening between them and maybe act as a foil and balance against Lelouch's more ruthless tendencies being an idealist like Euphy, but her more mature and often overlooked wiser mindset does balance her out a lot more.)

Collei (Now her fear of being touched will be an obvious problem, but both of them being friends of Amber could help matters, and Lelouch will be spending time in Sumeru, so its possible these two could meet. Depending if this happens before events of her comic/manga story of course. Its difficult to imagine a relationship between these two, not without a lot of work invested into it, but what do you guys think?)

Layla (Lelouch would meet her while in Sumeru, and would be impressed by her ability to complete assignments while asleep, but would no doubt prefer her humble and kinder personality to the intellectual snobs he's likely to encounter. But her social skills and question if something between her and Lelouch could happen enough to spark a romance between these two, considering there are likely better prospects among the candidates.)

Faruzan (She would be instrumental to Lelouch's creation of his first submarine, and later his Knightmare-Frame like weapons, so while Lelouch might take issue with how sassy she can be, but given how her work has been regarded as obsolete Lelouch could tempt her that in exchange for her help she would be given considerable wealth in Mora, a percentage of what they recover from sunken ships, given priority for any relics or items that catch her eye to fund herself. But the Knightmare Frame she would design, she made Lelouch agree to not use them against the Shoganate Army, which Lelouch accepted since their numbers were limited and it would take time to fully train their intended pilots and didn't want to risk loosing them via drawing the Shogun's wrath. As for a potential relationship I am uncertain if that could be possible, but I could see her and C.C. bonding over the fact they've both outlived friends they've known, and Lelouch being from another world could help open some doors. What do you guys think?)

Beidou (The famous Captain of Crux Fleet, whom Lelouch meets when younger when leaving Inzauma for Liyue, but likely encounters her again when needing her to help transport goods for his starting business. I could see Lelouch having a healthy respect for Beidou given her leadership and the respect she commands from her crew. As for a relationship, that is harder to pin down given how shy she can be when faced with a romantic situation. Also I am not sure how she might take to Lelouch being Zero and using his submarine to sink ships, strictly Fatui ones.)

Ayano Kosaka (Yeah she didn't perform well unfortunately, which is disappointing, but same thing I said for Milly, Kallen, and C.C.)

Mao Xiangling (I worry she might be a little on the young side for Lelouch, but while Lelouch might be wary of some of her "dishes" it can be said that at least her creation are edible compared to those made by Cecile Croomy, heck I am almost picturing a scene involving her and Lloyd where Cecile might find Xiangling's food unusual while Lloyd enjoys it telling Cecile flat to her face at least Xiangling's food is edible. As for a relationship between them I am doubtful, but I am sure she would be very interested in Lelouch's Earth, wanting to explore it for more ingredients, but who knows maybe it could be a surprising relationship.)

Xinyan (This one I added to the poll to leave no stone unturned, while Lelouch can appreciate Xinyan's rebellious attitude her passion, but I am not sure what more the relationship could offer compared to other contenders. Unless someone thinks I am missing something?)

Charlotte (She isn't on the poll, but I thought what the hell. Since I've gone through most of the cast, I figured there is no harm at this point checking her as well. I could see her annoying Lelouch, especially when she is quite aggressive in tracking down Zero to get an interview, which could lead to some comedic moments. She may not become like Diethard was to him, but given his rescue of Nahida and fighting against the Vison Hunt Decree its probably no surprise she would pursue a story on him. Still she is friendly and I could see her and Lelouch hitting it off well, even if she doesn't know Lelouch and Zero are one and the same yet.)

Ok that is it for everyone I've been looking at for pairing candidates.

So the floor is open, my fingers hurt, go for it.

Since the poll has gotten no votes, I thought I use this time to conduct an experiment and see if I can't change the poll completely after a certain time, so I changed it to pairing candidates since my slated goal is to also cut down the number of candidates.

With the release of Fontaine, which means new characters, new lore and location, but also more ideas to go into the building of this future fanfic. Which I am glad I've held off on posting, since it allows more time for ideas and new stuff from Genshin Impact to flow in to make needed changes to the story, or it allows me to expand on ideas I already got in mind.

And I am just picturing the trouble Lelouch as Zero could stir up in Fontaine, I got nothing in mind yet, but the ideas are swirling around in my head.

However, I did decide to update my pairing poll and reset it with the release of the new characters.

BUT I should note, I did remove those who got the lowest votes, which were.

Xinyan
Mao Xiangling
Candace
Ayano Kosaka

They are out of the running.

But for those curious on who ranked the highest, so here are the top nine.

1st place: Raiden Ei (first place holder, which I suspect no one might not be surprised by this, but given the state of her body and such I am worried if a relationship could even be possible. And there is considering the trouble Lelouch as Zero will stir up in Inazuma, which adds to my uncertainly and the fact that other characters will know for Lelouch for much longer puts her at a disadvantage, if not for these things I would've gladly accepted her and Lelouch as the story's intended main pairing.)

2nd place: Yae Miko (This one I was a little surprised she scored so high on the poll, but I admit I am a tad worried she might drive Lelouch up a wall XD. God forbid if her and Milly Ashford ever meet lol.)

3rd place: Ganyu (Her I had expected to be in second or first at least, but still she is among those I am open to pairing with Lelouch. But of course her workaholic tendencies I worry could be an issue.)

4th place: Ayaka Kamisato (Another one I am open to since, like Kokomi, she and Lelouch will know each other early on, but I am of course concerned her duties and such might interfere in a relationship between her and Lelouch, especially given his double life as Zero.)

5th place: Eula Lawrence (This one I admit would make sense and if Lelouch at some point ends up in a high position in one of the seven nations, or unlikely Emperor of Britannia with Eula as his Empress it would be a good snub to the rest of the Lawrence Clan that would be fun to do lol. But joking aside I can see a couple things they would find common ground upon, its only a question if Eula would be willing to pursue a relationship, since key to determining who Lelouch will be paired with is finding which one will pursue a relationship with him and make the first move.)

6th place: Shenhe (I am a fan of her and the Traveler as a couple, but I am willing to explore this one if it would be a bigger benefit to the story. But given Shenhe's lack of social skills among humans I am worried this one might not work out.)

7th place: Kokomi Sangonomiya (She would hold the advantage of meeting Lelouch first when he and Nunnally arrive in Teyvat, and would know him the longest. Further given their skills I can see these two being just a force of nature if they teamed up to turn the civil war in Inazuma into a nightmare for the Shogunate. But I am a tad concerned about her duties as leader of Watatsumi may interfere in their potential relationship or not. But like I said Kokomi would have the biggest advantage out of the other candidates for knowing Lelouch the longest and being among the few who know the truth about him.)

8th place: Lumine (In this story Lumine would be leader of the Abyss Order, and her brother the Traveler, so while this one might have a number of issues I could see a dating catwoman situation, due to [redacted spoiler] which might some interesting complications to things.)

9th place: Hu Tao (I don't see too many issues with this relationship, but I worry if her "dedication" to her job might be a trouble spot for them. Of course I could see her and C.C. having a rough start, the latter being an unkillable immortal, and for those who know about Qiqi can likely guess why XD.)

The rest are in descending order, minus those I mentioned were dead last, and they even beat the Code Geass character, who in my other polls would be in first place so I am very impressed with the Genshin Impact cast for beating them, bravo I say.

Jean Gunnhildr
Kallen Kozuki
C.C.
Rosaria
Nilou
Noelle
Keqing
Yelan
Yanfei
Mona Megistus
Ningguang
Lisa Minci
Kuki Shinobu
Dehya
Kujou Sara
Kirara (I am seriously contemplating cutting her from the poll given how young she is implied to be)
Milly Ashford
Yoimiya Naganohara
Collei
Layla
Faruzan
Sucrose
Amber
Yun Jin
Fischl
Barbara Pegg

I am disappointed, Kequing, Yanfei and Shinobu didin't go much better, but maybe in this new poll they might.

I am open to doing a threesome at most, depending on the characters mind you, but I really can't see a harem happening in this story. I see nothing mentioned in Teyvat's culture and I highly doubt any of the Genshin Characters mentioned on the poll would be open to sharing, but you are welcomed to prove me otherwise.

Once I've completed enough pre-made characters, and find a good beta I'll post the link when I post the story on Fanfiction.net, Archive of Our Own and here.

But for now here is the new poll.

Lelouch's new pairing poll for Genshin Impact characters

And I am just picturing the trouble Lelouch as Zero could stir up in Fontaine, I got nothing in mind yet, but the ideas are swirling around in my head.
Yes, Fontaine will be one of the most interesting places for Zero :D.

Xinyan
Mao Xiangling
Candace
Ayano Kosaka

They are out of the running.
tumblr_inline_p8wniqENcw1qafrh6_250.gifv

That's lucky, I mean, none of the candidates I'm supporting in the poll were eliminated. So I won this round :p.

But for those curious on who ranked the highest, so here are the top nine.

1st place: Raiden Ei (first place holder, which I suspect no one might not be surprised by this, but given the state of her body and such I am worried if a relationship could even be possible. And there is considering the trouble Lelouch as Zero will stir up in Inazuma, which adds to my uncertainly and the fact that other characters will know for Lelouch for much longer puts her at a disadvantage, if not for these things I would've gladly accepted her and Lelouch as the story's intended main pairing.)

2nd place: Yae Miko (This one I was a little surprised she scored so high on the poll, but I admit I am a tad worried she might drive Lelouch up a wall XD. God forbid if her and Milly Ashford ever meet lol.)

3rd place: Ganyu (Her I had expected to be in second or first at least, but still she is among those I am open to pairing with Lelouch. But of course her workaholic tendencies I worry could be an issue.)

4th place: Ayaka Kamisato (Another one I am open to since, like Kokomi, she and Lelouch will know each other early on, but I am of course concerned her duties and such might interfere in a relationship between her and Lelouch, especially given his double life as Zero.)

5th place: Eula Lawrence (This one I admit would make sense and if Lelouch at some point ends up in a high position in one of the seven nations, or unlikely Emperor of Britannia with Eula as his Empress it would be a good snub to the rest of the Lawrence Clan that would be fun to do lol. But joking aside I can see a couple things they would find common ground upon, its only a question if Eula would be willing to pursue a relationship, since key to determining who Lelouch will be paired with is finding which one will pursue a relationship with him and make the first move.)

6th place: Shenhe (I am a fan of her and the Traveler as a couple, but I am willing to explore this one if it would be a bigger benefit to the story. But given Shenhe's lack of social skills among humans I am worried this one might not work out.)

7th place: Kokomi Sangonomiya (She would hold the advantage of meeting Lelouch first when he and Nunnally arrive in Teyvat, and would know him the longest. Further given their skills I can see these two being just a force of nature if they teamed up to turn the civil war in Inazuma into a nightmare for the Shogunate. But I am a tad concerned about her duties as leader of Watatsumi may interfere in their potential relationship or not. But like I said Kokomi would have the biggest advantage out of the other candidates for knowing Lelouch the longest and being among the few who know the truth about him.)

8th place: Lumine (In this story Lumine would be leader of the Abyss Order, and her brother the Traveler, so while this one might have a number of issues I could see a dating catwoman situation, due to [redacted spoiler] which might some interesting complications to things.)

9th place: Hu Tao (I don't see too many issues with this relationship, but I worry if her "dedication" to her job might be a trouble spot for them. Of course I could see her and C.C. having a rough start, the latter being an unkillable immortal, and for those who know about Qiqi can likely guess why XD.)
Raiden Ei: I'm surprised to know that she's in first place, I expected her to be in fifth place or something but I guess I underestimated the popularity of a Mei-senpai Face.

Yae Miko: She is one of my favorites and I am glad to know that she is in a very high place in the polls.
And yes, it would be a nightmare for Lelouch if Yae and CC meet.

Ganyu: Another one of my favorites. I understand your concerns about Ganyu and her workaholic tendencies, but I would like to think that other characters would intervene to make the relationship between Ganyu and Lelouch work, I can see that Cloud Retainer would help in some way for a relationship between Ganyu and Lelouch. happen. Also, it would be a good opportunity for Cloud Retainer to tell stories about Ganyu to Lelouch.

Ayaka Kamisato: Another girl that I support so that she is one of the winners.
I understand your concerns about this possible relationship but I want to think that Ayato would get involved so that a relationship between her sister and Lelouch works, I mean, we have to ensure that the clan has a next heir.
But seriously speaking, I think Ayato would act as a matchmaker.

Although I have no idea how Ayato would react if he knows about Lelouch's true origin and her identity as Zero.

Eula Lawrence: Another one of my favorites. And I thought that she would be in the first place, I mean, I think that of all the candidates, Eula is the one who has the best chemistry with Lelouch for several reasons that I think are quite obvious.
I think that Eula would look for a relationship if the right conditions are met, it won't be easy but it is possible. I have no idea how Eula would react knowing that Lelouch is Zero.

Shenhe: Cloud Retainer would definitely get involved and be a matchmaker to make Shenhe's relationship with Lelouch work.
I don't know how Cloud Retainer would react to knowing that Zero is Leouch.

Kokomi Sangonomiya: One of my favorites and another of the girls who has good chemistry with Lelouch.
I agree with you that Kokomi and Lelouch would be an amazing couple due to their abilities.

I understand your concerns but one factor that can affect this relationship is Zero's reputation in Inazuma, is it good or bad? Depending on how Zero's reputation is in Inazuma, Kokomi could not be with Lelouch in a more intimate relationship (Yes, it's sad that Kokomi sacrifices her happiness but Watatsumi's future is her responsibility).

On the other hand, I am very curious to know how Lelouch and Nunnally came to Watatsumi and met a young Kokomi

Lumine: She is one of my favorites and I would prefer her to be the Traveler but I also like Lumine as leader of the Abyss Order, what can I say? No matter what role Lumine has, I love her.

Hu Tao: Another one of my favorites and I like the idea of the possible relationship that she would have with Lelouch.

Yeah, Hu Tao and CC are off to a not-so-kind start.

I think that two important factors that affect any possible relationship are:
1.- The girl's reaction when she found out that Lelouch is Zero.
2.- The reputation that Zero has in Teyvat, I mean, I suppose Zero's reputation will be different in each nation of Teyvat.

I think some GI characters would see Zero as either an ally or a threat to Teyvat (if that were to happen. So Zero's reputation would be very different from the Traveler for various reasons).
In addition, you have to consider the role that Zero will have in each nation of Teyvat, that is also another factor that will positively or negatively affect a possible relationship with each girl.

I am open to doing a threesome at most, depending on the characters mind you,
Yes, I also think that two to three girls maximum is a good idea.

but I really can't see a harem happening in this story. I see nothing mentioned in Teyvat's culture and I highly doubt any of the Genshin Characters mentioned on the poll would be open to sharing, but you are welcomed to prove me otherwise.
Fair point. I also don't recall anything being mentioned about harems/polyamory in GI Lore.

If we do take Mondstadt's reputation as a city of freedom very literally. So it's possible that the Mondstadt girls are open to the idea of a harem/polyamory relationship (although not a very convincing argument).

You can also compare the culture that each Teyvat nation is based on with its real life counterpart and see if it is possible for a harem to happen in those Teyvat nations(for example, Inazuma is based on some aspects of Japanese culture).

I like the new candidates. I admit that a possible relationship with Furina is interesting, I think that if the conditions are right, Furina would be a fan of Zero and possibly she thinks that Zero is like her (a person who puts on a fake mask to hide her insecurities and Zero could be someone who can understand her).

If Lelocuh could understand CC(a being that has lived for a long time) in the CG canon then it is possible that Lelouch could understand Furina(another being that has lived many years/centuries)

Yes, Fontaine will be one of the most interesting places for Zero :D.

Oh yes it will be.

That's lucky, I mean, none of the candidates I'm supporting in the poll were eliminated. So I won this round :p.

Yeah, these were the characters who got only one vote or two at the end while everyone else got three and more. So yeah I don't feel too bad removing them from the poll.

Raiden Ei: I'm surprised to know that she's in first place, I expected her to be in fifth place or something but I guess I underestimated the popularity of a Mei-senpai Face.

So did I, and a part of me wonders if that is what some people are thinking when voting for her. Because considering the issues that could impede a relationship from happening between them, like obviously no longer having a body of her own and a puppet body, which begs the question how much of a relationship could be possible and if children could even be possible? Then you got the fact that Lelouch will be a total nightmare to the Shognate Army while being an ally to the Watatsumi Resistance, turning the islands into a meat grinder killing a lot of them and even facing her down in a battle. How, let's just say I got an idea I don't want to share right now to avoid spoilers. But overall I think you begin to see the problems, aside from Lelouch likely to take some very serious issues with Ei's actions and neglectful rule even if he does sympathizes with her.

Yae Miko: She is one of my favorites and I am glad to know that she is in a very high place in the polls.
And yes, it would be a nightmare for Lelouch if Yae and CC meet.

It is a question through if a relationship would be possible between them, or if Miko would just enjoy teasing Lelouch to no end. Somehow I imagine she might do a light novel based on Zero's exploits and might make it a harem story with his lovers "suspiciously based" upon women Lelouch is close to XD. But yes it would be a nightmare, but I think you meant Milly and Miko.

Ganyu: Another one of my favorites. I understand your concerns about Ganyu and her workaholic tendencies, but I would like to think that other characters would intervene to make the relationship between Ganyu and Lelouch work, I can see that Cloud Retainer would help in some way for a relationship between Ganyu and Lelouch. happen. Also, it would be a good opportunity for Cloud Retainer to tell stories about Ganyu to Lelouch.

The workaholic tendencies are one thing, but given how long she has lived would she be ok with a relationship with Lelouch who may not live as long as she could, and we also don't know if Ganyu had any previous experiences with a relationship of any kind complicating things. A relationship could work, but it would need some effort and what would need to be done for Ganyu to make the first move on Lelouch. Yes I agree Cloud Retainer could fan the flames of a relationship between them by sharing stories about Ganyu's youth.

Ayaka Kamisato: Another girl that I support so that she is one of the winners.
I understand your concerns about this possible relationship but I want to think that Ayato would get involved so that a relationship between her sister and Lelouch works, I mean, we have to ensure that the clan has a next heir.
But seriously speaking, I think Ayato would act as a matchmaker.

Although I have no idea how Ayato would react if he knows about Lelouch's true origin and her identity as Zero.

Ayaka would be among those who has the advantage of knowing Lelouch the longest next to Kokomi, although his involvement in the resistance against the Shogun could complicate things I do worry her duties and position could be a hinderance to a relationship between them, unless Lelouch's former past a prince is revealed or his idenity as Zero, which could cause further issues too to silence any naysayers who could take issue of Ayaka marrying someone of a lower station, but I am also contemplating that Lelouch will find himself
being offered remarkable positions in Liyue, Inazuma and Sumeru, which are assuming the position of Tianshu of the Qixing, or become the new head of the Tenryou Commission at Ei's request which would open the door for marriage to Ayaka, or lastly the role of Grand Sage especially after a certain someone resigned. They would be trying to nudge Lelouch into accepting their offer since he could only have one, which hints at how highly those in power think of him.
Ayato might be impressed with Lelouch, but among the few to piece together who Zero really is and actively work with him to end the civil war and expose the corruption keeping it going, while Lelouch in turn knows better than to cross Ayato, comparing him to a more benevolent Schneizel.

Eula Lawrence: Another one of my favorites. And I thought that she would be in the first place, I mean, I think that of all the candidates, Eula is the one who has the best chemistry with Lelouch for several reasons that I think are quite obvious.
I think that Eula would look for a relationship if the right conditions are met, it won't be easy but it is possible. I have no idea how Eula would react knowing that Lelouch is Zero.

True I agree the pair have the best potential chemistry, but she is facing stiff competition from those who have known him the longest like Ayaka, Kokomi and others. But she would need opportunities to plant the seeds for a relationship to happen between them, and enough for her to make the first move on him. But yes I agree it wouldn't be easy, but not impossible.

Shenhe: Cloud Retainer would definitely get involved and be a matchmaker to make Shenhe's relationship with Lelouch work.
I don't know how Cloud Retainer would react to knowing that Zero is Leouch.

True I could see that, its merely a question of what would need to be done to push Shenhe into pursuing a relationship with Lelouch, which I imagine would take time.

Kokomi Sangonomiya: One of my favorites and another of the girls who has good chemistry with Lelouch.
I agree with you that Kokomi and Lelouch would be an amazing couple due to their abilities.

I understand your concerns but one factor that can affect this relationship is Zero's reputation in Inazuma, is it good or bad? Depending on how Zero's reputation is in Inazuma, Kokomi could not be with Lelouch in a more intimate relationship (Yes, it's sad that Kokomi sacrifices her happiness but Watatsumi's future is her responsibility).

On the other hand, I am very curious to know how Lelouch and Nunnally came to Watatsumi and met a young Kokomi

Indeed these two could work very well together, and aside from their abilities that would mesh well with one another, I think their backstories could give them some common ground to work from too. I think I mentioned it on fanfiction.net, but Lelouch would be a major ally of the Watatsumi Resistance during the civil war, allowing them to claim control over most of the islands thanks to his help, so he would have a pretty solid reputation with them as Zero. So the relationship could be supported by the people of Watatsumi, especially if Lelouch's true identity ends up known, assuming that happens through. But among the candidates she has the biggest advantage, it just her tendency to sacrifice her personal happiness for her people which is the problem.

Lumine: She is one of my favorites and I would prefer her to be the Traveler but I also like Lumine as leader of the Abyss Order, what can I say? No matter what role Lumine has, I love her.

Yeah and as leader of the Abyss Order, it would set up a catwoman like relationship between them complicated by Lelouch's ancestry. BUT unlike the Fatui she would be smart enough not to do anything that would cause him to declare war on them XD.

Hu Tao: Another one of my favorites and I like the idea of the possible relationship that she would have with Lelouch.

Hu Tao is another one who could work, its just how well Lelouch will deal with her eccentricities, but I am sure she would make the first move.

Yeah, Hu Tao and CC are off to a not-so-kind start.

Yeah, and if you recall what happened between her and Qiqi, its probably no shock Hu Tao would make a similar mistake with C.C. given her immorality.

I think that two important factors that affect any possible relationship are:
1.- The girl's reaction when she found out that Lelouch is Zero.
2.- The reputation that Zero has in Teyvat, I mean, I suppose Zero's reputation will be different in each nation of Teyvat.

1: Indeed, while I can see Ayaka and Kokomi taking it well, the other girls are debatable.
2: Most likely, but he'll have a good reputation among those who are against the Sages, and just imagine what it would be once they are disposed of and Nahida is back in charge. Inazuma might be mixed bag, all things considered. In Liyue, Lelouch/Zero is a big headache to the Fatui, so while they don't publicly support them they do back him behind the scenes. The rest of the nations are debatable at the moment.

I think some GI characters would see Zero as either an ally or a threat to Teyvat (if that were to happen. So Zero's reputation would be very different from the Traveler for various reasons).
In addition, you have to consider the role that Zero will have in each nation of Teyvat, that is also another factor that will positively or negatively affect a possible relationship with each girl.

Yeah I've been trying to work out what Lelouch's reputation outside of Liyue, Sumeru and Inazuma would be like and how others might react to him.

Yes, I also think that two to three girls maximum is a good idea.

Yeah and that would be easier than a full harem. I know Genshin Impact stories with harems exist, but I am someone who thinks about the relationships very seriously so I am questioning if a harem is believable, and if so who would be the most open to it? That is the question I am asking myself since any relationship, harem or not, should be believable for the people involved at least since not every Genshin Impact character I can see would be open to harem.

Fair point. I also don't recall anything being mentioned about harems/polyamory in GI Lore.

If we do take Mondstadt's reputation as a city of freedom very literally. So it's possible that the Mondstadt girls are open to the idea of a harem/polyamory relationship (although not a very convincing argument).

You can also compare the culture that each Teyvat nation is based on with its real life counterpart and see if it is possible for a harem to happen in those Teyvat nations(for example, Inazuma is based on some aspects of Japanese culture).

Yeah the closest we get is from a light novel shared with Ei, but that's it.

Yes that isn't a convincing argument, about the girls of Mondstadt being open to harems. I mean some could be willing to do a threesome, but a full harem I am not certain of.

True on Inazuma, but I haven't seen any signs of that kind of thing happening in their culture.

I like the new candidates. I admit that a possible relationship with Furina is interesting, I think that if the conditions are right, Furina would be a fan of Zero and possibly she thinks that Zero is like her (a person who puts on a fake mask to hide her insecurities and Zero could be someone who can understand her).

If Lelocuh could understand CC(a being that has lived for a long time) in the CG canon then it is possible that Lelouch could understand Furina(another being that has lived many years/centuries)

I agree and I am contemplating that Furina is a fan girl of Zero, having been following his exploits, but oddly she would discover the opposite as Zero is Lelouch's real face and he lacks any of the insecurities she has. But Lelouch could figure her out and probably understand her and maybe break some of her issues holding her back.

True, it would a difficult road, but not impossible to pair them.

Well, I read your FF answers. So I'm very curious what you plan to do with Nahida (it would be interesting for her to go to Earth with Lelouch and Nunnally).
The scenes between Nahida and Nunnally are something I'm interested in and Lelouch's scenes with Nahida. I even think a chapter from Nahida's POV would be interesting, what she thinks of Lelouch/Zero and Nunnally and that kind of thing.

How would the GI characters react to knowing the power that Lelouch's Geass has?

So did I, and a part of me wonders if that is what some people are thinking when voting for her. Because considering the issues that could impede a relationship from happening between them, like obviously no longer having a body of her own and a puppet body, which begs the question how much of a relationship could be possible and if children could even be possible? Then you got the fact that Lelouch will be a total nightmare to the Shognate Army while being an ally to the Watatsumi Resistance, turning the islands into a meat grinder killing a lot of them and even facing her down in a battle. How, let's just say I got an idea I don't want to share right now to avoid spoilers. But overall I think you begin to see the problems, aside from Lelouch likely to take some very serious issues with Ei's actions and neglectful rule even if he does sympathizes with her.
Yes, I also think that Ei's popularity is because she is a Mei-senpai Face.

I see that a relationship between her and Lelouch will be really difficult because of the problems that Lelouch caused her. In short, that ship sank at the time when Lelouch supports Kokomi, confronting Ei's forces and other reasons that you have already mentioned.

t is a question through if a relationship would be possible between them, or if Miko would just enjoy teasing Lelouch to no end. Somehow I imagine she might do a light novel based on Zero's exploits and might make it a harem story with his lovers "suspiciously based" upon women Lelouch is close to XD.
Yes, a relationship between Miko and Lelouch would be interesting but I understand your doubts about them in a relationship.

Yes, Miko would write a light novel about Zero. I wonder how some of the girls like Kokomi or Ayaka would react if they saw that in the light novel some members of the MC's harem look similar to them, XD.
The best option for Lelouch is to prevent Milly from getting a copy of that light novel.

Ayaka would be among those who has the advantage of knowing Lelouch the longest next to Kokomi, although his involvement in the resistance against the Shogun could complicate things I do worry her duties and position could be a hinderance to a relationship between them, unless Lelouch's former past a prince is revealed or his idenity as Zero, which could cause further issues too to silence any naysayers who could take issue of Ayaka marrying someone of a lower station, but I am also contemplating that Lelouch will find himself
being offered remarkable positions in Liyue, Inazuma and Sumeru, which are assuming the position of Tianshu of the Qixing, or become the new head of the Tenryou Commission at Ei's request which would open the door for marriage to Ayaka, or lastly the role of Grand Sage especially after a certain someone resigned. They would be trying to nudge Lelouch into accepting their offer since he could only have one, which hints at how highly those in power think of him.
Ayato might be impressed with Lelouch, but among the few to piece together who Zero really is and actively work with him to end the civil war and expose the corruption keeping it going, while Lelouch in turn knows better than to cross Ayato, comparing him to a more benevolent Schneizel.
One of my favorite relationships. Ayaka and Lelouch have good chemistry but I understand your doubts about them and the problems that would arise as people who would not agree that Ayaka is with Lelouch if the truth about Lelouch is not revealed but if more information about Lelouch is revealed then there will be no problems I mean, those people who were against the idea will change their minds when they find out that Lelouch is royalty and he is Zero the hero of the people of Inazuma.
But your idea that Lelouch obtain important titles that were given by Ei and Nahida is good (Yes, Ei and Nahida will recognize that Lelouch is talented).

Indeed these two could work very well together, and aside from their abilities that would mesh well with one another, I think their backstories could give them some common ground to work from too. I think I mentioned it on fanfiction.net, but Lelouch would be a major ally of the Watatsumi Resistance during the civil war, allowing them to claim control over most of the islands thanks to his help, so he would have a pretty solid reputation with them as Zero. So the relationship could be supported by the people of Watatsumi, especially if Lelouch's true identity ends up known, assuming that happens through. But among the candidates she has the biggest advantage, it just her tendency to sacrifice her personal happiness for her people which is the problem.
Yes, they are good points for KokomixLelouch but I understand your doubts about her and her tendency to sacrifice her happiness for the people of the island. But I want to think that there will be other characters that help Kokomi to recognize her feelings for Lelouch and that it's okay for her to be happy at least once (I want to think that the Shrine Maidens in the temple won't be blind enough not to see that something is coming up more than friendship between Kokomi and Lelouch but no progress happens because the two don't know what to do.).

We must also consider how the presence of Lelouch and Nunnally has affected Kokomi, I want to think that Kokomi learned something from Nunnally and not only from Lelouch.

Yeah and that would be easier than a full harem. I know Genshin Impact stories with harems exist, but I am someone who thinks about the relationships very seriously so I am questioning if a harem is believable, and if so who would be the most open to it? That is the question I am asking myself since any relationship, harem or not, should be believable for the people involved at least since not every Genshin Impact character I can see would be open to harem.
I think I have already mentioned it in the FF forums but those details that you give to the relationships between the characters is something that I like about your fanfics. It is rare to see that dedication in the relationships of the characters in a fanfic.

I agree and I am contemplating that Furina is a fan girl of Zero, having been following his exploits, but oddly she would discover the opposite as Zero is Lelouch's real face and he lacks any of the insecurities she has. But Lelouch could figure her out and probably understand her and maybe break some of her issues holding her back.
That will be a plot twist for Furina but it will be interesting how she interacts with Lelouch/Zero and how they both wear masks for very different reasons.

Well, I read your FF answers. So I'm very curious what you plan to do with Nahida (it would be interesting for her to go to Earth with Lelouch and Nunnally).
The scenes between Nahida and Nunnally are something I'm interested in and Lelouch's scenes with Nahida. I even think a chapter from Nahida's POV would be interesting, what she thinks of Lelouch/Zero and Nunnally and that kind of thing.

She would be intrigued for sure by Earth, and the siblings given how much freedom Lelouch is giving Nahida after the cruel treatment she had endured.

How would the GI characters react to knowing the power that Lelouch's Geass has?

That is a good question, some would be wary of it I am sure while others like Nahida would be interested in studying it more and trying to understand the origin of its power and etc.

Yes, I also think that Ei's popularity is because she is a Mei-senpai Face.

I see that a relationship between her and Lelouch will be really difficult because of the problems that Lelouch caused her. In short, that ship sank at the time when Lelouch supports Kokomi, confronting Ei's forces and other reasons that you have already mentioned.

I agree on both of those counts, and yeah given the amount of Shoganate men Lelouch will be killing that will likely sink that ship.
\
Yes, a relationship between Miko and Lelouch would be interesting but I understand your doubts about them in a relationship.

Yes, Miko would write a light novel about Zero. I wonder how some of the girls like Kokomi or Ayaka would react if they saw that in the light novel some members of the MC's harem look similar to them, XD.
The best option for Lelouch is to prevent Milly from getting a copy of that light novel.

Oh yes Kokomi or Ayaka faces would turn red once they realize the comparisons, and yes Lelouch will need to keep a copy away from Milly.

One of my favorite relationships. Ayaka and Lelouch have good chemistry but I understand your doubts about them and the problems that would arise as people who would not agree that Ayaka is with Lelouch if the truth about Lelouch is not revealed but if more information about Lelouch is revealed then there will be no problems I mean, those people who were against the idea will change their minds when they find out that Lelouch is royalty and he is Zero the hero of the people of Inazuma.
But your idea that Lelouch obtain important titles that were given by Ei and Nahida is good (Yes, Ei and Nahida will recognize that Lelouch is talented).

Right, but for sure she and Kokomi are likely among the best candidates by far.

Yes, they are good points for KokomixLelouch but I understand your doubts about her and her tendency to sacrifice her happiness for the people of the island. But I want to think that there will be other characters that help Kokomi to recognize her feelings for Lelouch and that it's okay for her to be happy at least once (I want to think that the Shrine Maidens in the temple won't be blind enough not to see that something is coming up more than friendship between Kokomi and Lelouch but no progress happens because the two don't know what to do.).

We must also consider how the presence of Lelouch and Nunnally has affected Kokomi, I want to think that Kokomi learned something from Nunnally and not only from Lelouch.

Right, so the relationship between Lelouch and Kokomi could be more of a possibility, if we consider the hero status for her people Lelouch will have which might make it much easier. Nunnally and Lelouch might have an effect on her growing up yes.

I think I have already mentioned it in the FF forums but those details that you give to the relationships between the characters is something that I like about your fanfics. It is rare to see that dedication in the relationships of the characters in a fanfic.

Thank you I appreciate that.

That will be a plot twist for Furina but it will be interesting how she interacts with Lelouch/Zero and how they both wear masks for very different reasons.

Indeed making me think the two should be meet in story or before events of the game.

She would be intrigued for sure by Earth, and the siblings given how much freedom Lelouch is giving Nahida after the cruel treatment she had endured.
You're right about that. But I was also referring to Nahida's opinion about the past, origins, personalities and goals of Lelouch and Nunnally.

Of course it would also be interesting what Nahida thinks about Earth and the differences between Earth and Teyvat.

That is a good question, some would be wary of it I am sure while others like Nahida would be interested in studying it more and trying to understand the origin of its power and etc.
Yes, Nahida would be interested.
And the reaction of the other characters would depend on the circumstances in which they find out about the Geass.

Right, so the relationship between Lelouch and Kokomi could be more of a possibility, if we consider the hero status for her people Lelouch will have which might make it much easier. Nunnally and Lelouch might have an effect on her growing up yes.
Yes, those are good points to consider.

Indeed making me think the two should be meet in story or before events of the game.
It is a good idea.

It would be nice if they met before the GI canon.

You're right about that. But I was also referring to Nahida's opinion about the past, origins, personalities and goals of Lelouch and Nunnally.

I've been debating on that one, but I have some ideas.

Of course it would also be interesting what Nahida thinks about Earth and the differences between Earth and Teyvat.

Yeah the biggest difference is that it had no gods to influnce or lead humanity, being more dominated by science than magic and such.

Yes, Nahida would be interested.
And the reaction of the other characters would depend on the circumstances in which they find out about the Geass.

It might boil down to how they find out about his Geass, but Lelouch's Geass would make a effective interrogation tool through.

Yes, those are good points to consider.

Yeah.

It is a good idea.

It would be nice if they met before the GI canon.

Yeah I am just thinking of how it could be done.

The new Genshin Impact and Code Geass poll

I've made a new poll, but this time more characters were eliminated.

However.

Confirmed love interest candidates for Lelouch.
Ayaka Kamisato
Kokomi Sangonomiya

Firmly in the MAYBE section
Raiden Ei
Yae Miko

I am still uncertain of a harem, but I might do a threesome for sure mostly because I don't have a way to justify the harem in story and if any of the Genshin Impact characters would be open to it. Miko and Ei are firmly in the maybe section because of Lelouch fighting on the side of Kokomi and her people, which is going to result in big casualties for the Shogunate.

While I could proceed with the story between Ayaka and Kokomi as the potential love interests for Lelouch, I do want to at least narrow candidates down to two from each nation known so far. I am contemplating Lynette and Furina to be locked in as potential candidates, but I am worried Lynette's ties to the Fatui could be an issue so I wanted to consult with some folks on the general possibility.

bender-futurama.gif
I'll be honest, I expected those two to win :p.

Right, it's pretty much between them and the winners of the current poll. Still if I do a harem I am unsure of how to justify it in story and who be ok with one.

You wouldn't by chance know anyone else who can offer their two cents?

I would say my biggest concern with attempting a harem is the possibility the cultures of the other nations would be against it, for it or what exactly.

Some have argued to me that Mondshat being the city of freedom would be open to such relationships. Some have suggested that Inazuma, being based on feudal Japan would allow for them such as concubines and etc.

But I remain skeptical and there are some of the duties and occupations some like Ayaka and Kokomi have that would complicate things, and naturally the politics too.

So I am wondering if anyone has an answer to this issue, and outside of Phantom Thief Of Hearts or if you IahIahShipping might know something about Genshin Impact?

I got most of the story figured out expect for one last question, how could I justify a harem for Lelouch and who among the Genshin Impact cast could believable work in one?

Kokomi will be Lelouch's first girlfriend and later wife, with Ayaka as the second or a back up if Kokomi doesn't work out.

A friend of mines wants to see a harem happen in this story, but I am not finding a way to justify it and what could believably work in it that's true to their characters.

If I can't I'll just stick to a single pairing or threesome (which would depend on the characters).

I got most of the story figured out expect for one last question, how could I justify a harem for Lelouch and who among the Genshin Impact cast could believable work in one?
Well, I was going to post this possible idea to justify the harem in FF. Here are my two suggestions to justify the Harem:
1.- Make a political marriage with Zero to unite two important clans of Inazuma with the man who is the hero of the nation.

I'll assume that Zero/Lelouch will be seen as a hero by the people of Inazuma. So I guess it will be fine if Sangonomiya Clan and Kamisato Ayaka arrange a political marriage with Zero/Lelouch.

I admit that I don't know much about politics and I don't fully understand the ramification of doing something like that.

2.- I will assume that no one knows that Lelouch is Zero and there are very few characters who know that.

So I suggest Kokomi be with Zero and Ayaka with Lelouch. The public will know that Kokomi is in a relationship with Zero and Ayaka is in a relationship with Lelouch but very few characters know that the two girls are dating the same boy.

I don't know the consequences if it is revealed that Kokomi and Ayaka were hiding the fact that they are with the same man.

I can see that Lelouch, Kokomi and Ayaka would have some hesitation in doing something like that but I think they would get used to the idea with time.

A friend of mines wants to see a harem happen in this story, but I am not finding a way to justify it and what could believably work in it that's true to their characters.

If I can't I'll just stick to a single pairing or threesome (which would depend on the characters).
If you were to do that, I think you could only use two girls or three girls as the limit.

If you end up only using one girl, then I think Kokomi is the best option.
If you decided to use two girls, Kokomi and Ayaka are the best options.
If for some reason you decided to use three girls, I think the third candidate would be Eula, Furina or Nilou. All three are good options.

I'm assuming that Zero will be more active in Inazuma for obvious reasons. For these reasons I suggest that the best options are Kokomi and Ayaka because Lelouch will spend more time in Inazuma than any other nation.

Well, I was going to post this possible idea to justify the harem in FF. Here are my two suggestions to justify the Harem:
1.- Make a political marriage with Zero to unite two important clans of Inazuma with the man who is the hero of the nation.

I'll assume that Zero/Lelouch will be seen as a hero by the people of Inazuma. So I guess it will be fine if Sangonomiya Clan and Kamisato Ayaka arrange a political marriage with Zero/Lelouch.

I admit that I don't know much about politics and I don't fully understand the ramification of doing something like that.

2.- I will assume that no one knows that Lelouch is Zero and there are very few characters who know that.

So I suggest Kokomi be with Zero and Ayaka with Lelouch. The public will know that Kokomi is in a relationship with Zero and Ayaka is in a relationship with Lelouch but very few characters know that the two girls are dating the same boy.

I don't know the consequences if it is revealed that Kokomi and Ayaka were hiding the fact that they are with the same man.

I can see that Lelouch, Kokomi and Ayaka would have some hesitation in doing something like that but I think they would get used to the idea with time.

If you were to do that, I think you could only use two girls or three girls as the limit.

If you end up only using one girl, then I think Kokomi is the best option.
If you decided to use two girls, Kokomi and Ayaka are the best options.
If for some reason you decided to use three girls, I think the third candidate would be Eula, Furina or Nilou. All three are good options.

I'm assuming that Zero will be more active in Inazuma for obvious reasons. For these reasons I suggest that the best options are Kokomi and Ayaka because Lelouch will spend more time in Inazuma than any other nation.

I would go ahead and post it at FF.net, since we are having more people chat over there than here through.

1: True a political marriage could work, assuming Lelouch is fine with it and those involved.

But yes Lelouch/Zero would be seen as a hero by the people of Watatsumi Island, so that means there will likely be no reason for him and Kokomi to get together.

2: Yes only a very small few know Lelouch is Zero, expect Kokomi and Ayaka figure it out due to the two knowing Lelouch so well and being among the few who know his true origins.

Kokomi with Zero and Ayaka with Lelouch, that would be an interesting idea, but it would be difficult to pull off.

I do agree on the hestiation to enter into a threesome with Lelouch and the other, but yeah it would make sense and hopefully they would get use to it in time.

I have to agree with the problems I've been having in trying to justify it, three or four girls would be the limit.

I agree with those options with Eula, Furina or Nilou being a third girl for a possible foursome.

He will be, then he'll move onto to Sumeru.

Just sharing this as a quick update, I got three chapters pre-made and foruth one underway.

Also, like for my Honkai story, I decded on a poll that deals with the characters who have more than one issue that could impede their chances to be paired with Lelouch, harem or not, instead of doing a poll on most of the characters since I more or less have Furnia, Ayaka. Nilou and Kokomi locked in as potential love interest and/or harem members assuming I can justify the harem.

Here is where the new poll is and I am allowing people to vote big for a short time before I limit it to four.

The poll for the problem candidates

Just sharing this as a quick update, I got three chapters pre-made and foruth one underway.

Also, like for my Honkai story, I decded on a poll that deals with the characters who have more than one issue that could impede their chances to be paired with Lelouch, harem or not, instead of doing a poll on most of the characters since I more or less have Furnia, Ayaka. Nilou and Kokomi locked in as potential love interest and/or harem members assuming I can justify the harem.

Here is where the new poll is and I am allowing people to vote big for a short time before I limit it to four.

The poll for the problem candidates

For some reason the link got covered up or hidden, but only appeared when I quoted the message that had it.

So I got some things worked out, but something I do need to figure is Inazuma's exact population numbers so I can work out the number of casualties to add a level of believability to the battles. I got a poll going, using numbers I found around the internet with some based on Japan's population around the warning states era.

Just big is Inazuma's population, what is your best guess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back