• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Gantz Reincarnation

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

My Gantz fanfiction that I already uploaded on other sites about an 18 year old boy getting isekaid into Kei Kurono is now also here on this site
Beginning of a Brand New Day

benediktus77

Getting some practice in, huh?
Beginning of a Brand New Day
… so situations like this really do happen huh?

Well, I guess that is it then. You know I'm kinda proud of myself. I played scenarios like this through my head like nearly a hundred times.

Me spotting the kid waddling forward while the mother is completely enveloped in her argument over the phone which I can only lip-read, cause of my earphones. Immediately jumping out of my seat leaving my schoolbag behind and getting down on the rail while the train is already coming in and trying but failing to hit the brakes. Finally using all the muscle I have in my scrawny body to throw him back onto the station.

So here I am accepting the fact that a freight train going by 90-100 km/h is going to collide with my body.

I was never suicidal you know, I dabbled in self-pity sometimes, if I'm completely honest, but I would never try to kill myself. But I always said that if I could use my life to save another Innocent one then it would be a worth sacrifice...

I guess this is the future that awaits you if you take what is written in fictional stories much too seriously.

Man, there was so much stuff I should have done... fuck. Viewing things positively not that many people are really going to miss me. My sister and like three other's. The rest of them would get shocked but eventually get over it.

At least it will be quickly over and hopefully not that painful but the people watching will be better off looking away. Come to think of it this whole scene reminds me a lot of one of my favorite Manga called Gaaaaaaaaaaa...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" *Okay definitely painful.

"Were you boys about to die too?" huh?

I look around me in disbelief. This has to be a dream right? I am in what seems to be an apartment. I can clearly see through the windows and realize it somehow is already nighttime.

Wait this isn't just any apartment this is a Gantz room. The big black sphere in the middle is kinda telling. But not just any Gantz room at that, the people in here look exactly like the people in the first Gantz mission from the manga which includes Kato standing next to me.

"This has to be heaven" says the old politician guy.

This… this… this is Amazing! I am actually in the story of the manga! Gantz is so much more interesting than my boring life before this! Okay maybe I should be a little bit less hyped about participating in a literal death game but Gantz was in my top 5 manga list.

And as it seems I am in the body of Kei Kuruno, according to the reflection I can see in the window. But wait, why am I almost as tall as Kato I think the original Kei was much smaller.

Kato walks up to the window and tries to open it but is just laughed at by the other people.

"We already tried that, we are unable to get out of this apartment and all our communication to the outside is not working as well." said the man in the business suit. I can also see Nishi, the yakuza, the old politician, the blonde teen, and of course the dog. *Pant, Pant, Pant* Well he seems much cuter than in the manga he also doesn't seem to be opposed to some petting.

"Why don't we try introducing ourselves, let's start by telling each other your names, occupation, and how you died." Says the man in the salaried suit.

I think at first I'll just go with the flow.

"So me first: I'am M-masashi Yamada. I-I teach first graders at Nerima East Elementary School. I-I was in an accident while riding on my s-scooter. Okay, your turn." He seems to be addressing me.

"Kei Kuruno... 10th grade (I hope I got that right) and how I died... I think Kato here can explain." It's probably best to let other people talk for me at the start.

"Yeah I'm sorry Kei-Chan..., I was so happy that you were helping me, that... I don't know what I was thinking." Kato is actually a really nice guy I don't know why Kurono was so mean to him at the beginning. Probably because Kei himself was such an edge lord and always jealous of him for zero reason.

"Um, a-and your n-name?" Bro, why are you so nervous?

"Masaru Kato... run over by a train" Well at least that brings him, the original Kuruno, and me in one category. But did I just completely block the consciousness of the original Kuruno out? If not and you can still hear me then I hope you aren't too angry Kei... but I'm gonna do some things differently than you.

The people go on explaining who they are just as in the original but Kato seems to lean over and tries whispering something to me.

"Hey Kei, again I am extremely sorry for what happened... I understand if you can't forgive me" I mean I can't complain but Kei would probably be fuming right now "... but there is one thing you mentioned when you were introducing yourself, you said that you were still in 10th grade. Did you repeat two whole years?" What? The fuck is he saying, the original Kuruno was 15 at this point... I think. He should be in 10th grade, then again I am not that into the Japanese school system.

"Wait, Kato how old are you again?"

"Same as you right? 17" Wait maybe Kato got aged up to the original Story or... the both of us got aged up. That would also explain why I am taller than the original. But I think the original Kei at the end of the Story was still smaller than me right now. This doesn't make sense.

Maybe I can use the school I.D. from my Jacket that brought Kishimoto to Kei's Home, to get some answers.

"Hey Kei there it says you go into 12th grade, why did you get confused about your school?" Thanks Kato for laying that out for me, this somehow is a little bit different from the original Gantz manga. I hope that doesn't screw me up too much in the long run.

"Yeah hehe I just got kinda confused, I guess I was still in shock from being run over by a train and got it mixed up, but it doesn't matter too much does it?" I hope Kato doesn't press me too much on this. He just shrugs and starts listening to the other people introducing themselves. Saved I guess.

Now Nishi the little Psychopath himself, is next up for a first impression.

"Ichijiro Nishijo, 10th grade, fell to my death" Hmm he also seems to be a little older but not much taller from what I can guess. I hope the changes keep just applying to ages.

Next up the biggest scumbags in the room.

"... him an' me are yakuza... end of story" Yeah also rapists and murderers with no regard for human life, forgot to mention that...

"A-anybody... else...?" the teacher states "... that's it, then."

It becomes quiet in the room until Kato whispers to me again.

"You know Kei-Chan. You've Changed" Ah here we go.

"You became a lot taller as well" I say.

"That's not what I meant. You used to be more confrontational. And sly. Like you weren't afraid of anything. You were our leader. Remember how we always played Tag?" I nod " You were super fast and agile you could jump down an entire staircase."

"Come on don't push it, that was elementary." What he says is true, it's kind of remarkable for Kei.

"I'm serious, you always got away and outsmarted everyone. You know I'm not that bright, I am conscious about that. I go to a school with a lot of bad types of people. But I don't want to be like them. After we went our separate ways I thought I should try being more like you." Sorry Kato I am currently not the person you describe and Kurono also wasn't but...

"You know Kato, maybe you're right, maybe I should try being more confident and try taking action more. I thought growing up meant just accepting all the bullshit that is happening. Maybe you have a point I should change something about my behavior and consider pursuing what I want." I say.

"Uhm Kei I didn't mean for you to change your life I was just curious what happened to..."

"But you think I am different from the Kei that I was back then right?"

"... Yeah"

"So let's change that. not just for me but also so that you have the Kei that you looked up to when were kids" Let's make this an enjoyable life in which I don't regret my decisions and act the way I want to. Easier said than done, I know but I got some knowledge that should help me accomplish this.

"Sure Kei, your the man" I guess we can't change the fact that you're a little bit cheesy Kato.

"TV! Of course!" And the nervous wreck goes rambling again "There must be a camera somewhere." I mean I can understand where he is coming from but he is trying to develop a comfort Zone in this space to calm himself and everybody else down but gets way too attached to that one Idea only to eventually get fooled by Nishi.

"Huh? Kei-Chan, what's that?" I think I know what comes next.

There is clearly another person forming in front of me. Starting at the feet and also the hands. Man seeing this in real life is pretty nasty. I can see her innards and also her detached limbs just ... spawning. While it is a female body it is still pretty disgusting. Seriously Kei how could you get a Hard-on from thi..

"Is that... how we came out, too?" Says Kato but my eyes are just focused on what is in front of me.

Woah... while I still stand by what I was just thinking. It would be absolute defamation to not regard this girl (who is completely naked with her arm lying over me by the way) as being extremely Hot.

Great first chapter. Where else did you post the story?

Of to an ugly start New
Okay, Hiroya Oku knows how to depict attractive women, that's for sure. One prime example being right in front of me:

Kei Kishimoto.

Kinda weird she got the same first name as the boy in whose body I am currently in. But it's hard to focus on that fact, with her pretty much laying on top of me while being completely naked.

That light pink hair somehow seems realistic and exotic at the same time. That attractive face with those soft-looking lips. And of course the part I think the original Kei and I both enjoy looking at the most, those magnificent large marshmallowy breasts.

I never met a Girl this mesmerizing in my original life that's for sure.

It's hard not to see why Kei did what he did. Maybe I should lean in and seize the mo… No. That would bring me down to the same level as these yakuza bastards. I think I'll just protect her from prying eyes by hugging her close…

" Hey what are you doing let us look at her too!" says the blonde and tries to bring her out of my hug.

Is everyone in this universe incredibly down bad?

" Her wrists are bleeding" Kato says while inspecting her pulse.

Right, she committed suicide in the Bathtub that's also why she is so incredibly wet... It's kinda interesting to consider Gantz not only copies the bodies and what is attached to them but also stuff like water. I guess it counts into the second category?

If I remember correctly she killed herself because her mother was putting her under so much stress. I can kinda relate to that actually.

Here comes the blonde boy again…

"Woah there lemme see her face…" he successfully achieves his goal by grabbing her by her shoulder roughly and letting her slip off me.

"Goddamn this chick is super hot!!" says the blonde with the blood circulation now completely leaving his brain.

Yeah, no shit Sherlock she is, but I am not gonna let you get close to her.

"I-is she alive?" the nervous teacher throws in.

I check her wrist so these bozos finally shut up.

"Yeah she is"

"Well we should definitlely get her away from you fool" the blonde says addressing me.

" Into your reliable hands? I don't think so. I wouldn't even trust you with my Haircut"

"Uuugh!" he growls.

Okay, this is definitely Manga, no way a normal person reacts to that small of a remark like that… or maybe it just really offended him.

"Huh?" the sleeping beauty has finally decided to wake up it seems.

First, she looks me directly in the eyes before going on to take in the room and its inhabitants.

"Uh-Oh" Kato says.

"… what is this?… what's going on?" she says while still using my frame for support. She seems exhausted.

*sigh

She falls back, almost hitting the hard floor but I catch her with one arm so that she doesn't hurt herself.

*boing

Wow her boobs jiggled so much from just that little amount of motion. Manga logic back at it again. Oku you perverted genius.

"Hmm" says Kishimoto while going back to closing her eyes. She thinks all this is still a dream. I am sorry but you are gonna get ripped out of that mindset pretty fast.

And one " ripper " if you may call him that, is on his way to abuse her vulnerable state right now. The Yakuza man that is.

He takes her out of my hands, roughly grabs her by her wrist from which she just bled, and goes on to say "Don't come back here" in his rough voice, while moving into the hallway which is later used by the main characters to change into the Gantz suits, to try and rape her.

" I can't believe that guy" says his friend with the same occupation, a smug look on his face, after he closes the door behind him.

I won't let that happen.

I stand up immediately, make my way to the door, and stand in front of it.

So here's the thing I want to sleep with Kishimoto, I have to be honest. I don't do everything just out of the goodness of my heart.
I think that if the original Kei played his cards right and wasn't such a douchebag Kishimoto would have maybe accepted him.

I know this is a selfish goal and I am driven by the hormones of my teenage body but that's the way it is then.

I wouldn't force her into any actions if she really doesn't like my character or appearance then that can't be changed, but I will at least try to appeal to her.

I think nobody would blame me if they were in the same situation.

I look back at the door in front of me again. If I am completely honest I am a little sca-…

"Kyaaaaaa!!" I hear Kishimoto's screams

That's my cue. I thought through what I was going to do in this situation beforehand. As far as I can tell I'm still almost as weak as the original Kurono, I am taller sure but still just as scrawny. There is no way I can grapple with that yakuza in the way that Kato originally did to defeat him.

So I'm going to use some unhonorable tactics.

I open the door and see the Yakuza with his back to me, trying to fish his dick from his pants and Kishimoto in front of him, being scared shitless.

Oh your gonna pay scumbag.

I swing back my leg as far as I can and try to aim perfectly at this man's genitals so that i can get a clean hit and don't get hindered by his trousers.

Here goes nothing.

*Bam

*squelch

"Aaah!! Aaah! Aaah…"

Well, that sounded perfect, just the way so he can never have children in his life again. Mission accomplished.

He turns around to look at me and tries grabbing onto something, but he becomes powerless and slowly sags to the ground.

"You little Shii…" he still gets out before he drops completely to the floor.

"Come on man we've all been hit there at least once in our lives you'll get over it" I mockingly say to his probably unconscious body.

Okay, that was quite easy, let's calm down Kishimoto she still seems flabbergasted. I mean I would probably also be if I just got almost raped and saw the penis trying to get head from me, getting demolished in front of my face.

"Hey, so this isn't a dream, if you've already realized and you're completely naked, better put this on" I say as I take off my school jacket and offer it to her.

She takes it and stands up to put it on, while I look in another direction.

" Thank you," she says so I turn back to her. She has a less tense look on her face now. " Also for saving me from that pig."

"No Problem, we all don't know what's happening right now but maybe I can take your mind off what you just had to witness-…" I hear the door opening behind me, probably Kato he got in here first originally after all.

"Hey kiddo what did you do to my brother?" oh shit.

I turn around and I'm face to face with the other yakuza. He seems to have just noticed his acquaintance on the floor with his hands still on his crotch and slightly twitching. He doesn't seem too happy about it. I can see a vein in his face almost popping.

Okay, let's act fast.

I try using a haymaker and punch him on the right side of his face. Sadly I can already tell from his reaction and the feeling in my right arm, that it didn't do much damage.

Kurono why couldn't you at least put a little bit more effort into your physique?!

"What was that supposed to be boy? A little love tap? Come on I'll show you some of mine" Before I can react he grabs me by my shirt.
I try to break free but it's no use. He punches me in the face.

*Aaaagh!

with a force that feels like a rubber mallet

"How" *bam

"do you" *bam

"like" *bam

"that?" *BAM

again and again.

Who would guess the yakuza in the suit could hit that hard?

This hurts a lot.

I can't believe this is actually happening, how could I be so careless?

With every hit, I lose consciousness more and more. I try to break free with the last bit of might I have. But it's hopeless.

So much for being the headstrong chivalrous type who doesn't back down from anything.

Is this already the end? All the things I had planned to do and how I wanted to use this life. My promise to Kato. Was all that meaningless?

Let’s make it out alive! New
"Let go of him you asshole!" I hear Kato's voice and the door opening again. I hope he makes it so I don't die here.

"Why should I? You wannabe delinquent. Your friend here disrespected my Brother. He's gonna get what's coming to him!" says the yakuza while continuing to beat me.

Finally, Kato takes action and grapples the Yakuza who loses his hold on me.

* Gasp * Gasp

Argh my face hurts like hell. It seems like I am bleeding from my Mouth and my Nose.

"Y-you Bastard" If that Onion Alien wasn't going to kill you I'd do it myself.

I punch him him weakly in the stomach a few more times, while Kato is holding him.

"L-lemme go Motherfuckers you're both dead!!" he screams.

"A NEW MORNING HAS COOOME A NEW MOOORNING..." A loud sound rings through the entire apartment." ...OOOF HOOOPE!"
so it finally begins.

"I told you all it was some kind of Radio Show. Watch a TV Crew's gonna come in now. They might have been broadcasting this over the entire country." says the Teacher guy.

I think all hope for these People, or at least him is lost at this point.

While Kato is distracted the Yakuza breaks free and punches him in the Stomach.

*Ugoaah!

But instead of going on to beat me he just pushes me to the side and goes to pick up his associate and moves on into the room with the ball in it, just like everyone else. Except for Kato, Kishimoto, and me who are still on the ground in the Hallway.

"HERE WE GO ONE, TWO, THREE!!" the aerobic-sounding song keeps playing.

"W-what the? Is it coming from this Ball?"

"There's something written on it..."

While the others are trying to understand the ball Kato seems to want to talk to me again.

"K-kei I am sorry I didn't come earlier I was just so scared and in sh-shock that you went in with so much c-confidence. You didn't l-lie about what you said earlier." Kato after having gotten the air beaten out of his lungs has trouble speaking now.

"Y-yeah but l-look where it got me" I say while opening my mouth taking out a tooth that got knocked loose and showing it to him.

"Agh! Kei I am so sorry I-I wasn't..."

"D-Don't beat yourself up more about it than the Yakuza already has, it was my decision and I have to live with the conse-ouch!" Okay maybe I shouldn't speak so much now, it only makes the pain worse.

Kato looks troubled at me and almost cries. This guy is too sweet for this world man.

"W-well I-I want to thank you both for being so brave and acting against these bad men, especially you..." Kishimoto says while addressing me "... may I please know your names?" I just now realize how sweet her voice is.

" I-I am Kato Masaru..." I try to signal him that he can also introduce me "... a-and your personal savior was Kei Kurono here."

She blushes and says "... you can't speak right now I am guessing?"

I nod and she goes on to hug me.

Kato, I didn't know you could be such a wingman.

I wish I could longer enjoy these two soft feelings on my chest. But better focus on the important things right now.

I gently put my hands on her shoulders to push her away from me and point to the main room with my thumb.

Both of them nod and we go into the Room and stand on the opposide end of the two Yakuza. Kato and I stay protectively before Kishimoto.

She goes on to whisper what is written on the ball.

" ...Your lives have ended. How you use your new lives is entirely up to me. That's the Theory anyways?" Kishimoto seems confused "What does that mean?"

"Those words may seem really stupid and nonsensical..." the homicidal maniac Nishi, preaches his creep talk "... But if you take them seriously, aren't they pretty scary?"

Kishimoto gets frightened and grabs onto my arm.

I try to ignore the pain in my Mouth and whisper to her "... don't listen to him"

Shortly after i say this, the dog from before comes back to me and instead of being interested in Kishimoto's lower region, he just runs around my legs, so i decide to pet him again.

Next, the ball Switches to the screen which shows the Onion Alien just like in the Manga.

"Onion Alien? Talk about weak."

"Do you suppose there's going to be some kind of game?" This guy may just really want to be on reality television.

"Hey, pretty boy..." I really don't get what problem the blonde dude has with me "... you said you wouldn't trust me with your hairstylist but maybe you should rather focus on finding a good dentist in the near future."

My god I hope this is the last thing I have to say to him.

"Go fuck yourself."

He gives of a smug and goes on to expect the Ball.

Immediately the ball opens up to both sides and behind, to display all the guns and suitcases

"Whoa rad!" says the blonde imbecile " It's so heavy! totally real!"

I bet he never heard that being said about him.

"Aaah! There's a Person in there!!"

While all the commotion focuses on the Man in the ball, I step over the holster for the weapons and look at the suitcases.

I still try to act a little bit surprised and confused over all of this, so primarily nishi doesn't suspect something.

I look at them and the first three have the ' prank names' for Kato, Kishimoto and me written on them: 'Mr. Kuruno', 'Kato-cha (lol)' and (of course) 'Titz...'

But upon taking them out I discover something about my Suitcase.

It isn't really noticeable upon first glance but on the bottom of the front side there is a small word written upside down which says ' retsopmi'
What the hell...? That wasn't there in the original that's for su...!

Wait it's just Imposter ( don't make the reference) backwards!

That has to mean Gantz knows what my Origin is! Does this mean I'm a Target?

Okay chill... as far as now there weren't complete Story changes, maybe Gantz just knows and doesn't care about it and is trying to Troll me. That would be in Character of him.

Just don't panic...

While I got my revelation the others already unpacked the other suitcases but nobody put on the suit because they think it looks too silly.

"Hmm these are rather well made." says the Teacher inspecting the X-Gun while the blonde is aiming the same type at the back of his head.

*Bleep Bleep

"Aww, what the hell? It doesn't shoot." the blonde says disinterestedly

Yeah, you just didn't push the other Trigger. If you did this man's innards would have splattered all over you.

"Aaaah!! W-What are you doing?!" the teacher says while crawling on the floor completely scared.

"Whatever. Who cares? This seems to be just an x-ray" he says disappointed while looking at me. I guess if he knew what power it has he wouldn't have a second thought about who to use it on.

Yeah love you too

"Hey Hatanaka." says the suited Yakuza

While everyone still inspects the equipment, the Yakuza whose future of having a Family where shattered by me, is starting to disappear in the same way everyone else spawned, just reversed.

"Hatanaka..."

"He disappeared" says the blonde, right before he begins despawing as well.

"What the h..."

"Whoa... what's going on...?" Kato states, just as confused as everyone else.

I try to subtly make him look at Nishi, for him to also realize he is wearing the suit.

First the other Yakuza then Nishi disappear.

"Aaaaaaaah!!" the teacher still is unable to deal with the situation and crouches to the ground.

"What should we do? Everybody disappeared!" Kato states to both me and Kishimoto.

The Teacher starts also disappearing.

I hope this is the last time I have to deal with this mind-numbing pain in my Mouth but here we go:

"... I think you should both take these with you." I say while presenting the cases to both of them.

"Why? Do you know something we don't?" Kishimoto says while looking devastated.

"Did you see the Kid who only made the scary claims, while being completely silent during the rest of all the events?" Kishimoto doesn't seem to understand what I mean but Kato speaks up for me.

" You mean that he was wearing the suit?" Thanks for paying attention

"... Yeah I think he knows more than he lets on and these suits could maybe be helpful..." Both of them seem to comprehend better now what I'm saying "... maybe also take one of the Guns just to be sure"

Kato starts disappearing

"Huh? Is it already happening?" I pick up his suitcase and press it into his hands and also quickly take the Y-gun, to give it to him.

"I think we'll be fine just keep calm and use the information we have right now" I say

"... I hope you are right Kei..." He does seem to trust in my decisions "Huh? I'm outside." He says after his eyes are scanned away
While Kato disappears the Dog from before comes running up to me and jumps into my Arms.

"Woah there boy. I'm sorry but the petting session is over..." I jokingly point at the cases "... if you want to get this from me in the future there is your best chance" I say while putting him down

"Hehe, I don't think he understands what you mean." Kishimoto picks up her case and looks at me questionly again after reading what is written on it.

"Are you sure this one's for me?"

" Well I would sure bet that it doesn't describe anyone else who appeared in this Room..." let's push it a little bit "... and you know, it is kinda fitting."

"Hmphf" Kishimoto tries to make an angry face but it just looks a little silly.

"Come on it was meant to be a compliment and..." I go to the weapons take another X-Gun and hand it to her "... I just don't want you to die."

My eyes are already disappearing so I can't see her reaction but I still have my Case and the X-Gun in hand as I get teleported to the small neighborhood on the edge of Tokyo, to hunt some aliens.

Start of the onion Alien mission New
"Where is this place?"

As my head gets 'faxxed' over to the outside, a Japanese neighborhood comes into view with small streets and large family houses.

"What train line is that?" Just like the Teacher mentioned, there is also a train stop right in front of us, which of course can't be used because our heads would be splattered to pieces if we just drove one stop.

"Kei-chan.." Kato seems relieved to see me again, his case still in hand.

"You both took these looney ass costumes with you?" says the blonde while looking at me and Kato " I guess both you fags really are into that cosplay shit"

" Ugh, that's probably why that tall guy also grappled me back there" The Yakuza seems disgusted "Get away from us you homos!"

So either this really is still the 2000's or just the cruel real (Gantz) world.

"Come on Kato let's change" I say and point to some kind of open Garage.

He nods and both he and I begin to put them on.

"These are quite tight I have to say" I mention after we both have changed into them.

I love the Gantz Suit. In my opinion, it has an amazing design and it looks absolutely badass. Those Blue dots together with the pure black material comes together in a really nice colour sceme. Sure it is Skintight but I think that that just perfectly accentuates what it does.

It increases your endurance and enhances the basic Human physical abilities to unreachable heights.

"... sorry Kei but this is kinda embarrassing for me, I think I'll put my other clothes over this suit," Kato says while putting his pants and shirt back on.

"Sure if you want, it doesn't seem to matter for that boy" I say while pointing at Nishi who seems to be whispering into the teacher's ear.

" 10 Million yen?" the teacher exclaims ecstatically.

"Aww, I told you not to say that out loud." Nishi says in his at least to me obviously sly manner.

"10 Million yen?"

"so it is some TV show?"

"how do you know that?"

" My Father... is the Producer" Nishi goes on

So while he narrates his fluffy fake Story about this being a Television Show, I focus on Kishimoto having just appeared.

"Kurono!" she says while sprinting up to me

" See, all is good and well, we didn't die"

She nods and seems surprised " Yes and is your tooth better now, can you talk normally again?"

"Yeah your right, I don't feel the pain in my mouth anymore" I say thoughtfully " The Transportation Process must have somehow fixed the wound" And also regrew the Tooth

"That's great! I am glad you can talk normally again" She says before going on to look me up from top to bottom

" Like what you see?" I say smugly

she blushes but goes on to say "I think the suit looks a little bit funny"

" You think? I think it looks pretty awesome and it also feels good to wear, you should also try it"

"Are you sure I won't look silly in it?" Kishimoto seems uncertain

" I think this suit has to be important, that kid back there is lying his ass off with most of what he is saying, he is just toying with us trying to hide the fact that he does wear the suit. I think that's telling." I try to explain to her

Kishimoto listens shortly to what Nishi says and gets an angry look before focusing back on me.
"... Your right, what he's saying doesn't make any sense. I am sure that I died at home… There is no way this can be staged by Humans." Was the original Kishimoto also this smart?

"Hurry!"

"We have to stay in the 1-hour time limit!"

But before we can even try to convince these people they all run away, somehow including Kato.

"Hey Kato where are you going?!" I scream after him

"I will make sure all is all right Kei-chan, I don't want these people to get needlessy in trouble" Kato screams while running off
I hope you don't get yourself killed. But he should be alright he has the suit.

"Okay I know this may not be the right time now, but can I please know your name, it's just weird that you didn't already mention it." I say to Kishimoto

"O-oh of course I am Kei Kishimoto" she says blushing

"Wow kinda weird we have the same first name. I'll just keep with calling you Kishimoto."

" Y-Yeah it is and you can just call me what you like." Kishimoto says a little embarrassed

"I am gonna leave you two lovebirds alone. I'll go home" says the Politician Guy, while walking in a different direction than the others.

"Hey, we aren't a couple!" Kishimoto screams after him while he just walks on like he didn't hear her.

I feel something fluffy walking around my legs again

*Pant Pant Pant

" Oh Doggy I am sorry but I think you are in a very dangerous si-..." Before I can speak on I realize that he has the black cloth of the Gantz suit in his mouth.

"Oh Kei I forgot to mention that but before I also got send away, the dog jumped over the weapons and sat before the Suitcases. So I put it down and opened it for him. I think he actually did somehow understand what you said." Kishimoto smiles as she explains

"Okay, this Dog is much smarter than I expected." I say before I kneel down to pet him again " Who's a good boy? You are!"

" I think I am gonna name you..." I don't really know...

" How about 'Rice'?" Kishimoto says

" Isn't that a little bit simple?" I say perplexed

" I think a plain one fits him very well" Kishimoto defends

" Maybe your right, plain does fit him." I accept

"Okay Rice, here's how it goes I am gonna put your Suit on, while the fine Lady back there also changes into it, but no peeking got it?" I stretch my Hand out and he lays his paw in it. Is this Dog intelligently Gifted?

Kishimoto blushes first but also nods and we three go into the Garage on opposing ends.

The Suit is, just like the ones for Humans, Tailor made but in this case for dogs. Rice doesn't have any issues getting the Suit on and is easily put into it by me.

" You are one smart cooky, you know that?"

*Waff! Pant Pant

He really does seem to understand me, maybe he could be useful in this mission.

"Ahem I'm done" I hear Kishimoto's Voice and both Rice and I walk back out to meet he-...

Okay here's the thing, there is one other reason I really like the Gantz Suit, which goes with the fact that it is skintight.

Being how it perfectly accentuates the proportions of the female suitors. I mean god damn Kishimoto was Knock-out without it, but now she is in my opinion down right sensual.

How the tight black material slings around her curves starting at her slim legs and going into her meaty thighs. Then that easily visible perfect hip-to-waist ratio which leads to her voluptuous breasts which stretch the material to the limit and just look… pristine.

*Bark

Thanks Rice for snapping me out of my daydreaming.

" I think you are the one now quite enjoying the sight" Kishimoto smugly says, while crossing her arms under her breasts, which just accentuates them more.

"Well I can assure you your earlier predicaments about looking bad in that suit are definitely not an issue…" I say while trying to focus on her face.

Kishimoto blushes a deeper shade of red than ever before but shakes her head and says "… come on I think I heard screams from the direction where Kato and the others went I suggest we shouldn't stay here forever."

" Your right, let's find out what is going on." Focus back on survival, trying to woo Kishimoto comes later.

As we three run through the play streets we come to the Apartment complex from which the original onion Boy came out.

"Look! What is this?" Kishimoto points at the green substance lost by the onion alien in the middle of the street, which seems to go down the road.

"… Maybe some kind of blood?"

"Since when is blood green?"

"I don't know, but look in front of one of the apartment doors there is another puddle of it!"

Kishimoto, Rice and me walk in front of the apartment and as we get nearer we hear an eery groaning coming from inside.

" Hey Kishimoto, I think if you want to shoot with these Guns you have to press both of these Triggers" I explain as I show her my X-Gun.

" O-okay I guess I'll trust you but what are we supposed to shoot at?"

" I don't know what will await us but what I'm sure of is that I won't throw this second live away. I got another chance and while I do respect human life, if I have to take one to protect mine I won't second guess myself."

" I know what you mean and I also think that I won't give up that easily. I'm ready"

"Okay here we go!"

As we open the door we look inside and what we witness confuses both of us.

We're seeing two humanoid-looking onion people who have long green hair? They're wearing rainbow-colored sweatshirts and both are sitting on a Couch watching TV while both have long lettuces in their mouths which appear to be ignited at the end that is sticking out. Somehow big puffs of smoke coming out of them.

While me and Kishimoto are still confused about what is happening we hear a lot of thuds dropping behind us.

Having apparently jumped down from the second floor of the complex there are now I would say about twenty Kid Onion Aliens in front of us. Some of them armed with lettuce sticks in their hands. All of them are chanting the same thing:

"Two is enough for me!"

"What the hell is going on!!"

*Bark!!!

We have to accept the world we’re living in New
I hear loud whistle noises coming from every single one of those Onion Aliens while what appears to be steam is emitting from their ears.

Before anyone of us can react, two of them start quickly running up to me.

They try jumping on top of me.

Sorry you little guys. Right here right now is not the time for me to die! Let's Test the Power of the suit.

I just have to believe that I can do it and then I'll be able to harness all the strength I need.

I try hitting both of the Two small Onions, which get to me the fastest.

As I hit the first who's jumping on me, my fist goes right through his Abdomen and creates a hole in his Upper Body. I can see a bunch of his innards leaking out. It also smells really bad.

*Wurgh

...This is something I have to get used to.

"AAAAH!" I hear Kishimoto scream. There was no way I could've eased her into this, with the Situation we are in right now. This is a make or break for both of us... I really hope she doesn't get destroyed by this...

I have Shut the Lights out of the first one but he is still Stuck to my Arm so the other one Approaches.

He also tries jumping and hitting me with his lettuce. I move my free Left Arm and swing at him with the backside of it.

As soon as I make contact with him he completely changes trajectory and shoots into a property separating Wall.

On impact with it, he pretty much explodes into a green gory mess and a lot of it is splattering on his... relatives? Some of them get it in their eyes and squint while the rest just looks in complete Shock.

While everyone including me is stunned, the remains of the other one slowly slip from my Arm and fall to the ground

*thud

I gaze over to Kishimoto holding a hand over her mouth being devastated over what she just had to witness.

I stare at the ground.

Am I not just as cruel as Nishi or those lunatics from the Osaka team?

Isn't this all just a giant Broadcast for rich assholes to be entertained?

I hear the remaining bunch of the Onion Aliens fast approaching and piling me up from head to toe, burying me.

The small Slashes, punches, and spits don't really hurt through the suit but I can't see any of my surroundings and their pressure feels daunting, as I am enveloped in darkness.

Maybe my drawn-out ideology for this new life was just a fluke to impress Kato and my own certainty.

I am not the real Main Character of Gantz. I'm just what the Ball said I was, an Imposter.

And isn't this whole Story about the insignificance of Human Lives anyway?

The big alien God entity at the end, who answers all questions just throws us in with every other live form and creates and kills Human life in seconds just to accentuate how unimportant we are...

No matter how hard I try, I'll probably just get killed by it at the end, prossibly in the same way Kurono's clone was...

Maybe it would have been better if i had stayed dead on those Train Tracks....

I hear loud screams from the outside that seem to come from Kishimoto, but I can't make out what she says.

She's probably also in despair from seeing me massacre these little people. She deserves better than the desperate pervert I am deep do-..

*KA-SPLASH!!

I hear a loud splashing explosion coming from my left. There is again gore from the Onions flying into my face but I also witness the small glow of the Moon and the lights of the apartment shining back on me again.

I gaze in the direction of it and directly look into Kishimoto's eyes. She looks scared but still determinedly holds the X-Gun in her Hands.

"Let go of him you Monsters!!"

*Rrrrawwr

I hear the sound of Rice at my feet and he seems to have bitten away two other Onion boys and I can see the Veins of the Suit becoming visible all around him.

How could I fall into self-pity again with the first challenge this new live is presenting to me?

What I said about all this being about the insignificance of Humans isn't true.

This World, especially this Version of it is crushingly cruel but...

The Moral isn't that we should all become nihilistic.

All the hero main Characters in the Original Story get brought down time and time again, but still persevere and try to find the good that is still left in this world, to create happy lives for themselves.

This isn't about our insignificance.

This is about the indomitable spirit we all possess, that leads us to victory even if all the odds are stacked against us!

I try to feel every muscle in my body and concentrate on trying to use the Gantz Suit to its full extent.

I can feel and see the big black Artery-like Veins appearing all over it again.

There is one other important Moral that Gantz tries to convey to us.

It is to be healthily selfish.

And that has to be the reason why I am in this Body right now.

This is an Opportunity, not a curse.

Before I got into this Situation I always dreamed of becoming the Hero in this story.

I want to be the guy who heroically defeats all the Alien Invaders, I want to use and enjoy all this power that is donated to me through this equipment, I want to help the people who have enough Willpower and strength to come out of here alive! And I want to flirt and possibly sleep with all the gorgeous Woman who are brought into that Room! I-I-....

"I WANT TO LIVE!!"

As is I scream my heart out, I use all the might I have and spin while stretching out my arms so the Onions finally let go of me.

I almost create a small Tornado and all of them are either blown far away or burst after getting into contact with the ceiling or walls that are around me.

Both Rice and Kishimoto seem to be in complete awe of what I just did, while I can see Tears forming in my female friend's eyes. She stumbles down onto her knees.

I walk over to try and console her but before I can clear the distance between us, I feel a radiating heat coming from behind me.

" I ain't giving you anything." I hear a dazed inhuman voice behind me

As I turn around I see the statures of the two tall grown ' stoner Onions' from before standing at the entrance of the apartment. Only this time they have the Sticks out of their Mouths and while before they were just lightly glowing at the end, now they have become completely ignited.

It seems they also aren't caring about what they are doing with them, as I can see through the gaps in the apartment, there whole Room appears to be engulfed in flames.

How do those Sticks even work? Shouldn't they burn down at some point? And more importantly, aren't these plant people? Shouldn't they be fearful of fir-...

Okay, i just acted against one of the core rules of Gantz: Never try to understand these alien creatures.

They both step out of the Door while the whole House continues to be taken over by the fire. They really don't seem to care.

They look around and witness the Corpses of the small Onion Boys being gathered all over the area.

Here comes the angry phase, sometimes Gantz is just so similar to a Videogame

... or not

Instead of showing any emotion both of them look around disinterested until they see me at the ground, just closely reaching half their height.

"I ain't giving you anything." they repeat again.

Both of them Hold their 'Flame Lettuces' high into the air, unintentionally igniting the Porch from which the Onion Boys jumped down earlier, which Kishimoto is still sitting under. Right before both swing at me with them at the same time.

I make a perfect attempt at doing a Backflip and avoid both of their strikes

"These don't seem to be that big of threat" I think out loud

Until I see two balls of fire approaching me while I'm still airborne.

" What the.."

*Boom!!

Before I could finish my thought both of them hit me knocking me back into the same wall that the second onion boy got smeared all over. It crumbles behind me.

"Aaggh! It Burns!! This is the first time something really hurt me in this suit."

I try standing up to focus my gaze back on what is in front of me. And I have to say the sight isn't really easing my nerves.

I see the House in the back now completely inflamed already collapsing, while the Sillhouettes of the Two Aliens are standing right in front of me, preparing for their next Attack.

I don't think I can get up right now. I'll have to endure one more strike before I can counter but... is the suit going to live through that?

*Bark

Before I can accept the Pain that is coming for me, I see Rice courageously jumping on the neck of one of the Aliens trying to bite its head off.
The Alien Rice Attacks panics and wildly flailes its arms, dropping its weapon, which melts into the concrete.

" I ain't giving you anything!!" it says in a distraught manner.

The other one also drops its stick and tries to help its friend in grabbing onto the ferocious Dog, who isn't letting go. Rice really clamps down on him and I can see how his teeth ingrate into the flesh.

This Dog is a fucking mad lad

*KA- SPLASH

While I still admire Rice's Bravery, the upper body of the Alien who tried to help its friend, gets completely annihilated and his body being just his legs now reveals Kishimoto behind him, with her X-Gun just Shot, heavily breathing.

She is so much more Badass than in the Original.

The remains of the Dead Alien Sag to the ground and while I am relieved to see Kishimoto all right and well there is another danger in our immediate range.

The Other 'Stoner Onion' seems to become completely enraged, as I can see its light green skin becoming a deep red and also starting to radiate the same heat that I felt when the two Fireballs hit me.

Its Hair which before had a wavey length going down its head, now completely stands up and appears to also be on fire.

Now there's the rage mode.

" I AIN'T GIVING YOU ANYTHING!!" it roares.

It goes on to wildly shake its head, so that Rice loses his stronghold and crashes to the concrete, making crevices in the ground. After which he only gives off a short whimper.

I guess he's out for the count. Be proud of yourself you fought well.

As much as I would like to take care of Rice right now, our opponent makes his way over to Kishimoto in just short fractions of time and swings his hand back from which long fiery claws extend.

"AAAAAH!" Kishimoto tries to use the X-Gun but it is slapped out of her hands by him and he goes for what seems to be a Slash to cut her head off, with both claws.

Kishimoto who seems to have accepted her fate closes her eyes but before she can decide on her Last will, I use the power of the Suit to basically blink in front of her and catch his incoming Appendages. Holding them in one Spot.

I can feel the burning heat on my Hands, through the suit, from touching his enflamed body. It's the same strong heat i felt when i got hit by those two fireballs earlier.

But I can't let go. I can't lose. I want to survive!

"You won't kill us!" I declare as I use all the power I have to push his Arms back, trying to break them so I can get a clear hit.

But... this guy's too strong... my Hands Hurt so much... I can't Overpower him...

".. Kurono.." I hear Kishimoto beginning to speak ".. I know you can do it!! Let's make it out of here alive!"

Well if she's believing in me...

There ain't no giving up right now. But I only got one chance...

I gather all my strength, for this final move:

I push both him and his arms back as much as I can so that he stumbles and takes a step back while leaving his chest exposed.

"I' ain't!!-..."

In this small time frame, I use the suit to power up my legs and shoot right into his chest, while stretching my fist forward.

*SPLASH!

His entire innards are flowing into my face for a second but I roughly land on the pavement behind him.

" giving you anythi-.." he says with a weak voice

*Bam

The rest of his body crashes to the ground.

It seems as if we finally defeated all our enemies.

I run back to pick up Rice, only to see that his Suit is leaking blue liquid.

So it's broken... Rice I'm proud of you, you have proven yourself incredibly helpful it's sad to see you g-...

*Whimper

Rice is still not kicking the bucket huh? Well then let's make sure you survive the rest of this.

I pick him up and lay him over my shoulder.

I quickly go over to Kishimoto who's still kneeling on the ground looking down and appears completely silent. I pick her up so she doesn't get hit by the falling debris of the Flaming apartment.

Let's get out of here

I super jump a few blocks away and put both of their weak bodies at the side of the Road.

Man, I can't believe we actually survived. Why does the first Mission have to be so hard? All this wasn't in the original!

" Kei..." I hear Kishimoto's Voice who seems to have stood up to walk over to me.

She looks like she is overestimating herself as she clearly can't go straight and almost falls over, but I catch her before she hurts herself.

She leans into me and puts both of her arms around me as I do the same and kneel down a little bit so her Head can rest on my shoulder.

*Sniffle Sniffle

I hear her crying and feel her tears on the side of my head

"K-Kei i-i-i..." she is having a hard time forming a sentence " I was so scared!" more tears begin to flow down her face.

"It's all right... let it all out..." I try to console her squeezing her tighter "... I am here. Let's try to focus on the here and now."

As I caress her in my arms and try to calm her down there can be Sirens heard in the background and blue lights appear to be approaching the remains of our battle area.

Author Note: Sorry guys i hope this wasn't too melodramatic for all of you. I promise not the entire Story is going to be like this

Last edited:
There is no other way New
I hold Kishimoto in my arms for a while, as I can slowly feel her catching her breath again and her heartbeat slowing down to a healthy degree.

After about another Minute I slowly let loose of my hold and leave her embrace, to look at her face.

The Tears aren't flowing anymore but the remains can still be seen all over her.

"Is it better now?" I ask her

"..Y-yeah thanks. It's just..." She seems to be contemplating everything that just happened ".... what was all that?"

She goes on "We go in front of a normal looking Apartement just to see weird Plant people smoking and then get jumped from behind by these creepy little creatures that… Didn't the Ball earlier depict them as our Target?"

I nod " Yeah your right, they looked just like what we were shown by that black sphere, at least the little guys." I assuredly state to her

"… Do you think that maybe the black-haired boy was telling the truth?" Kishimoto questions me.

" I think that he partly told the truth about what is happening right now but he still told obvious lies." I try to finally make it so that Kishimoto better Understands what's going on.

" That's true this can't be just a TV show, I mean we both almost died and all this equipment, these monsters, and this technology it all seems so unreal for example…"She takes the remaining X-Gun from the Holster of my leg and inspects it. "… this Weapon has a bigger impact than any handgun or Rifle I've ever seen before. Even though there aren't any projectiles coming out of it. It also doesn't immediately take effect, its blast seems to be delayed somehow."

" Are you some kind of Gunnut?" I jokingly ask her

She just looks a little annoyed back at me.

" I assure you anyone could make these perceptions by just using this thing once but... I do have held a pistol in my hand before, my father works at the police."

Okay again something new I didn't expect. Another change to the original story I think.

But it does explain how she was able to wield it so confidently earlier.

"… okay I won't try to get on your bad side if the same fate as those imploding Onions awaits me." I try to lighten up the mood.

She chuckles shortly but goes on to say " You got my point, I mean look at all the crazy stuff you and Rice were able to do with that suit." she looks over to him " Is he…"

"No he is still alive, but I think his suit broke and he is out for the count. Nevertheless, he put up an amazing fight" I finish

" That he did… we should let him rest" Kishimoto states but goes on to ask me more questions

" What do you think were these creatures?"

"You remember what the ball said right?" she nods " I think that we should trust in its description of these being aliens" I sigh but continue.

" I know it sounds crazy but I think it wanted for us to kill them, kinda like a Task we have to fulfill. Maybe we are competing in some deranged survival game like in the story of a manga…" I finish

" After everything that happened, I think what you're saying might be true. Nothing that was going on since we appeared in that room was normal. All this is crazy and I don't know why this is happening to us but if we didn't do anything back there we'd both be dead, so maybe your right." Kishimoto seems to believe me.

She appears to be taking all this quite easily considering how scared she just was and how she acted in the original story.

Well, Less of a hustle for me, having to babysit her through this. I also just so happen to find a woman who kicks ass and can look out for herself in these kinds of situations, way more attractive than the constant crybaby the Original Kishimoto could be sometimes.

"But Kurono, what are we supposed to do now? Kato and the rest still don't seem to be anywhere around."

!

Oh my god, I almost forgot about them with everything that happened. I just hope Kato is still alright. I don't really care for the other ones anyway…

But it has been a while, I shouldn't let him handle the Situation all alone for much longer, I mean we aren't getting teleported back so that means the alien father is probably still alive.

Let's make haste!

" Kishimoto I think I'll follow the trail of green blood that led down the street from before. It has to belong to another one of those aliens, the rest probably chased after it. I'll hurry to make sure Kato is alright."

I am sorry for leaving you so abruptly Kishimoto but I am worried. This here isn't completely similar to the original Gantz and if more of these changes keep showing themselves, Kato could be in great danger.

I immediately super jump away with the suit, landing on the family House rooftops, and quickly spring from one to the next, to make my way back to the destroyed Apartment and the green blood trail.

As I arrive on a Residence next to our battlefield from before which is still burning, I can see two fire trucks having arrived on the scene and trying to extinguish it and make it so the surrounding areas don't catch on.

I think they are succeding but the remains of the Appartement are still ablaze and can be seen by everyone living around here.

I look around and discover the line of green substance that still shows a path down the street.

Just as I want to jump down and follow it, I can hear a thud next to me.

"Wow! Who could've guessed using this suit was so easy? It also softens your fall."

I look to my right and see Kishimoto with a little bit of sweat on her face and her legs kinda shaking.

"What are you doing?!" I ask her a little shocked

" Well I know that back there I seemed a little bit out of it but I assure you I'm not done yet and I'm not letting you possibly fight more of these 'Aliens' on your own." she proclaims heroically

"... Okay but keep the Pistol, im not letting you follow me unarmed." I worriedly say to her.

" I'll make sure I won't be a liability, i promise" she says as she looks down onto the fiery scene and all the corpses that are still lying around.

" It seems like the firemen don't care about the remains of these creatures, how can that be?" Kishimoto questions.

" I think they aren't able to see both us and the Aliens, before you came here I was sure someone must have noticed me but I think we are just invisible to them." I say bending the truth a little.

I'm just trying to make it so she understands faster.

"... Well okay, then let's follow the trail, we don't have time to waste!" Kishimoto says and jumps down to quickly follow the trail to its end.

I charge up my Jump a little more and make it so I instantly Land next to her, to not lose sight of one another.

After some seconds of running, I happen to realize something.

"Did you just leave Rice alone?" I ask Kishimoto

" I hid him in a really secret Spot, I am sure no Alien will be able to find him" Kishimoto says with a smile

While I am sure that some of the Aliens that appear later in these missions would be able to do so, I'll just leave Kishimto in her belief. I don't think there are many more Aliens alive other than the Onion Father. I just nod along.

"You did recover pretty easily from your emotional breakdown you know?" I say to her

"While I was scared... I wasn't completely devasted about what happened, it all just seemed so fast and the shock is what mostly got to me. Don't worry I am stable right now and not afraid to see more Blood splattering."

Well, I hope you are because you're probably going to witness the brutally killed Bodies of like 4 People.

Again Kishimoto kinda got a Character change, I don't know why that is but I kinda like it. Maybe she got aged up like Kato and me and that changed something?

I'm just spitballing here...

While we are still running Kishimoto continues "... I just really didn't want to see you go alone... if I was just by myself back then I think I wouldn't even lasted a minute and I don't think splitting up is a good idea." Kishimoto says worried

"So you don't want for me to leave you alone? Well, no problem I won't leave your side." I say to her with a smile on my face

"W-wait I didn't mean it like that, I think you got the wrong ide-..."

Before she can finish we have arrived at our destination which is where the other ones originally killed the Alien Boy and that seems to be what also happened here a while ago.

As I and Kishimoto gaze at the scene that presents itself before us, we both have to ignore our gag reflexes once more.

First, there are the two pieces from the Yakuza who tried to rape Kishimoto, which are separated from the arms down. Next, there is the Teacher who has been separated from all of his limbs, his eyes are wide open but he doesn't appear to have any life left in him anymore. And While the last two bodies of the other Yakuza and the blonde aren't as brutally massacred and are just laying to the side, there is still blood, gore, and Organs of them spread all over the scene.

"... Think you can take it?" I ask Kishimoto

"..."

*gulp

I look over to her and while she doesn't say anything she slowly nods.

Everything probably happened just like in the Manga in this scene with the Onion Boy's remains also being seen to the side.

But there is one new Body. It's also Alien and it is lying on the ground face first so I'm not able to make out fully how it looks, but from the back of it, it appears just like the Onion Father from the Original. With the same-looking Head and Jacket. There is a huge green Blood Puddle under it and it also isn't moving, so it's definitely dead.

So were they able to Kill him? But who is the last Alien then? What happened?

"AAAH!"

Before I am able to continue my thought process there is a loud cry of Agony heard that seems to come from in front of us.

We both sprint in the direction of the noice and look down a hill where at the bottom there is Kato getting pummeled into a wall by an Alien that seems to be the same Adult Onion Father.

What is going on?

"Kishimoto don't get too close I'll handle this."

I take a few steps back and try to jump down the Stairs like Kurono did in the Original.

*woosh

As I land down below I gaze back in front of me and better see what's happening.

The Alien is definitely the same last Onion Alien as in the Original, it looks just like it.

Kato who is right in front of it appears to be heavily injured and his Suit also seems to have just gotten broken.

He doesn't seem to want to fight back and let's it happen while having a sad expression on his face.

The Onion Alien stretches one of its hands back and extends its claws from it to swipe down on Kato.

I try to make it over as fast as I can but there is a guardrail in my way which I first have to smash through.

I think I won't make it in time, Kato is gonna die if he doesn't do anything!

"Kato dodge!!" I scream

He seems to get knocked out of his mood by hearing my voice again.

Just as I arrive behind my Opponent he strikes down on Kato but he is able to dodge last second to the right side.

Altough, he can't fully avoid it as the Onion still hit's his left Arm and cuts right through it.

"AAAAAARGHHH!!"

Kato's left appendage falls to the ground while he cries in Agony.

Oh, you're gonna pay for this.

I fold my hands into one Another and hit the side of the Alien with them to knock it away.

*Bam

It immediately flies away down the road and only gets stopped by hitting the ground multiple times.

I jump after it and don't let it get back up by delivering to it the same beating Kato before received by him.

*Bam Bam Bam

He seems much weaker than the two 'Stoners' from before.

"Oraah! Gebu! Grehf!!"

While it cries out in Agony and spits out green blood, I really don't care. This is what I have to accept if I want to survive in this World.

I deliver one more punch to it that sends it down on its knees and again knocks it a few meters away from me.

"F-forgive m-m-mee" It gurgles out with a damaged voice.

I don't care that you killed these dumbasses from before but I am not gonna forgive you for almost slashing the head off of Kato.

*Pew
*Bzziip
*clonk

As the Alien slowly tries to get back up, there are multiple wires fired into it that sling themselves around him. Attached to them are barb-like devices that firmly cement themselves into deeply into the ground with some advanced Technology. Making it so the Alien is completely unable to move.

*Bzzzzp

As Nishi makes himself visible again from down the road where I originally jumped down here, he grabs Kato and drags him towards me and the immobilized Alien.

" Kurono was your name, right? I saw both you and the Girl handled yourselves quite well before, but I think one of us has to still accept the rules of the World." Nishi says in his snarky tone

He drags Kato to him and thrusts another X-Gun that he had hidden in his Jacket into his Hands.

"Come on man you did it before, killing these things isn't that hard you just have to press both triggers on the Gun. It'll make you feel good after he killed all those other guys." Nishi presses him

Kato still isn't getting his head up and seems to almost pass out.

"Why don't you do it!? He's not Human. He's like some kind of Livestock." Nishi says annoyed

"Umm, you know he is missing an Arm right now? I don't think he has enough strength to even properly Stand up." I say to Nishi

"Tssk. He is still obviously breathing, he is just unable to embrace the dark side of him as much as you and I can." He says to me

Can I Please avoid the ramblings of a psychopath that come next?

He looks back at Kato

" You realized it right? Isn't that Suit great? It makes you feel strong and powerful. It feels good to destroy things."

Now he draws himself back to me.

"It's fun looking at pictures of dead bodies, isn't it? I could tell from your eyes... The Moment I saw you in that Room. You're just like m-"

Before Nishi can continue his Psycho preachings the weapon in his hand is taken away from him and immediately used on the Alien that Stands before us. The Alien gets scanned and sent away just like every time Gantz works its magic and we all look in shock at the Person who just did this.

"Huh. So this one works differently from the other?"

The Person who did this revealing herself as... Kishimoto!

"And you!" she says addressing Nishi "Stop your creep talk and let Kato rest for God's sake. And also stop comparing yourself to Kurono to make him feel bad! Kurono is a caring Person you are a fucking Lunatic!"

Nishi can just hear the end of it as he looks confusedly at her before he begins to get sent away.

"So you think we finally did it?" Kishimoto says to me in a calmer tone

"Yeah, I do but we still have to press that Boy on more information. Stay on guard."

"Yeah!" Kishimoto says encouraged

"And Kishimoto... Thanks for backing me up here, the Boy got me for a second."

"No Problem. Although... you can maybe thank me later by-..."

Before I can hear more of what she says the Gantz Room with Nishi still standing there slightly dazed, falls back into my Vision, not long before the rest of my body is completely transfigured.

Author note:
So with the first Mission wrapping itself up i want to talk more about why I'am even writing this and what my Plans for this are. The simple reason for me writing this is, because i think there are much to little Gantz fanfics and fancontent in and of itself out there. So i decided i'll do it myself, even though i have never written anything like this before. So please don't expect everything to be completely flawless storytelling and writing. I know the Pacing is quite fast but it also is in the Manga so eh... I do my best and you can critique all you want, but please have all that in mind while doing it. Also English isn't my Mother Language so also look out for errors. This also won't have a frequent Upload schedule but i think one Chapter per Week should be doable for me.

Now to the more Important things:

Should this be a Harem? When i started writing it was absolutelly intended for this to be one but i want to know what my readers think. If it is it wouldn't be that big just 3-5 Women which anyone who knows Gantz, could guess who they are. Iam gonna do this on all the Websites where i have uploaded this and iam gonna count the Votes together. There isn't really a time limit until the third Mission in the Story so there should be enough votes coming together.

Anyone who reads this, iam very Thankfull please vote and if you enjoy the Story until now, i won't dissapoint you in the future.

Ps: this note was created almost a year ago

Why do you keep capitalizing words randomly? It's weird af

Users who are viewing this thread

Back