• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

Going into a cave in a snowy region was a large gamble for any creature. While it promised...
Chapter 1

Akumakami64

Experienced.
Going into a cave in a snowy region was a large gamble for any creature. While it promised protection from the cold blizzard, there was always the risk that it already had an occupant. And in the tundra, animals were even more protective of their dwellings; lest they risk dying out in the cold if the temperature dropped too far, even for them.

However, this man was betting on it being occupied.

He was dressed in a heavy trench coat; his head covered by a scarf and ushanka hat, hands buried in his pockets for warmth.

He really hated his job right now.

The figure walked in, appreciating even the tiniest bit of warmth the cave granted. With only the slightest of shivers, he brought out a flashlight to get a better look at the cave.

If he were a lesser man, he might have run away at what he saw.

The cave had a nice little mess of bones litered around it, not all of them animal.

"So, you finally arrived," A playful, deep voice echoed throughout the cave, making the visitor turn in surprise, using his flashlight to search the cave, though he found nothing, "I apologize for the cliche welcome," It called from behind him. This time, he wasn't surprised to find nothing there. "But I just couldn't help myself," It teased coyly.

"You're a hard man to find," The visitor said with a chuckle, "But that's why I was assigned."

"Among other reasons," The voice mused, a slithering coming from deeper in.

The man looked inwards again, spotting something on the ground. Stepping a bit closer, he saw that it was a pile of newspapers, "I don't mean to pry, but may I?" He requested curiously.

"Ohhh, a rhymer! What fun. Yes, yes, go right ahead," The voice encouraged with a mirth filled chuckle this time

Smiling beneath the scarf, he knelt down to examine the papers. They were in many different languages, from all over the world: Columbia, Congo, Somalia, China, America, Romania, India, and Brazil. And all of them had similar images on the front. Most of them had pictures of one or more branches of the Teen Titans, having defeated one threat or another. However, the ones that weren't were more repetitive. With his own versatile language skills, he deduced that they were all reports of events or sights of four specific individuals: Nightwing of Bludhaven and the alien Starfire that was seen most frequently with him. Then there was Cyborg of the Justice League and the mysterious Raven, who had mainly fallen off the grid.

"Your old teammates and legacy, eh? That must be heartwarming, I'd say," The man asked with a chuckle, looking over his shoulder at a pair of green eyes.

"Well, it's not like the Titans parted on bad terms or anything, Director," The voice said with an audible smile as something smacked the man's hat off.

If a skeleton could look surprised, Director Bones certainly would have, "You knew who I was?" Bones asked in surprise.

"Yes, just like I know about your invisible, cyanide-covered skin," The voice informed smugly, a snort of flames coming from the mouth of the cave. The Director rapidly looked between the green eyes and the entrance, very confused now.

"Hmm, seems you have me at a disadvantage. Perhaps I should just deliver my message?" The Director mused, a bit off put by the metahuman's knowledge.

"That might be best, before you run out of rhymes," The green eyed being answered toyingly.

"I take it you know what happened in Japan? And not about the Ban," Bones asked with a tilt of the head.

"Word travels fast, but details are slow if you don't speak the local language well," The voice answered, the eyes suddenly gone as a new page flew in the invisible-skinned man's direction. He caught it, seeing a newspaper with an image of The Gate, "But I was able to piece most of it together," It answered behind the director.

"You are enjoying this too much," Bones opined.

"Just a touch," Was the response, finishing his rhyme.

"So, do know why I'm here, Changeling? Or shall we keep on bamboozingly?" Bones asked, raising an invisible eyebrow.

Two, large, slit green eyes peered at him as the large and furred form stepped out of the darkness, the emerald wolf looking down at him with unimpressed eyes, "Bamboozingly? Now you're just cheating," Garfield said dryly, cupping his muzzle in his furry, humanoid hand.

Bones raised an eyebrow at that but shrugged, "Very well, I shall drop it," He offered, taking a cigar out of his coat, "Got a light?" He requested offhandedly. The shape-shifter just snorted a small stream of fire from his nose, to which the Director held the cigar up to for a second, "Lot of stuff on you is out of date, it seems," He mused in professional interest.

"Well, I try not to leave much of a mess where I go," Changeling answered meaningfully, licking his fangs.

"So I've heard," Bones admitted, taking a long drag of the smoke, "I'll get straight to the point. The Japanese are setting up a base on the other side of that Gate, preparing for something of a counterattack, while the other world governments get their shit together and form their own taskforces to go through, get a piece of the pie and all that. But, this world is...a bit different than ours, as you may or may not know. Japan independently and the UN collectively have agreed to send in metahumans and human "supers," on a officially volunteer basis. Several villains are being given get-out-jail free cards for helping in this mess. While the actual army was laughably easy for the JSDF to defeat, we have no idea what else might be over there. And, officially, most of the UN would rather not call the league in on this in case aliens decide to attack now, or something like that," Bones explained with a shrug.

"And they don't want to deal with the headache Superman and the others would give them with the Black-and-White morality, am I right?" Changeling asked in amusement.

"That's another reason," Bones admitted, blowing a plume of smoke, "And we've been...aware of your activities."

"Well, I wasn't exactly hiding them from the world, just the League. So very annoying, complaining over a good meal," Changeling admitted with a dry smirk.

"Yes, well, a killing hero is a bit rare these days," Bones pointed out cautiously.

"Relax, Bonesy. I only hunt killers, rapists and the lot- and mostly just in the more lawless areas of the world, places my fellow heroes don't always think about," He said with a lazy yawn, "So, the govs want little old me to go and help put down some invading rapscalions?" He asked in a fake-British accent.

"Well, we're enlisting many Titans too, new and old, but yes, you are one of our musts. Not only do you kill, but you're perfect for helping us research the Special Region species," Bones elaborated.

"...Special Region? Seriously?" Garfield asked blandly, very disappointed in that name.

"Blame Japan. Their manga might be interesting, but their naming choices don't always pan out," Bones said with a chuckle.

Changeling let out a deep belly laugh at that, rattling the cave a bit, "T-too true! Ahh, I probably have so much anime and manga to catch up on. At least I finally learned Japanese a while back," Changeling said with a toothy grin.

"Lucky. I can understand and speak enough of it to get by, but those symbols will always be chicken scratch to me!" Bones bemoaned, falling to his knees in mock despair, invisible face buried in his hands.

Changeling chuckled, patting the man on the skull, or invisible hair or dome rather, "Don't worry, that's what scanslations are for...unless they cracked down on those," He muttered at the end.

"True, but- HEY! You just touched me!" Bones yelled, looking in surprise, "How are you alive?!"

Changeling cocked his wolfish head, "Didn't I mention? I'm immune to every kind of poison- so far at least," He explained with a dismissive wave.

"Oh...," Bones said, scratching his head sheepishly, "I actually came myself on the off chance you had gone off the deep end and tried to eat me...guess that was pointless," He mused awkwardly.

"Yes, well, that's what the sniper was for," Changeling commented casually.

If a skeleton could pale, Director Bones would have, "W-what sniper?" He asked, trying to sound confused.

"Oh, that one, about two clicks away from the entrance, in that ditch under the arched log at the tree lining. The one you were considering have tranquilize me," He answered offhandedly, the toxic-sweating man staring at him for a moment, "You going to tell her she doesn't have to run away or should I go fetch her?" He asked coyly.

"R, stand down," Bones said absently, having pulled a walkie-talkie out of his pocket, "...You are far more disturbing than I expected, Changeling," He noted, a bit more on edge than he expected to be.

"Good. I've been practicing on it for years," The shape-shifter said in faux-pride, smiling down at the director, "So, Bonesy? Shall we skip the bullshit? A whole other world just opened up to us all and they struck first. And as always, you government types are trying to use us heroes and villains as your personal war weapons," Changeling noted.

Bones shrugged as he stood up again, "In perfect honesty, I don't really give much of a damn about this hero and villain stuff anymore. I was in it for a while. Like you, I got out without really leaving," Bones said, looking up at the wolf with his arms crossed, "Waller doesn't like you, thinks you'll be a liability."

If Changeling looked any more amused, Bones would actually start getting annoyed, "And you, Director?" He asked playfully.

"I think you're exactly what we need. Personally, all I care about is protecting my planet from anyone and anything wanting to screw it over. A sentiment I think you and me share," Bones mused, watching for any subtle movements.

The great beast chuckled at that, "Very much so. But after the Titans, I needed a sabbatical. Go out, see the world, eat a few scumbags, experiment a bit, and let my head sort itself out. Ya know, live a little," He said with a shrug.

"I did...something like that between this and my old job," Bones admitted with a chuckle in his see-through throat.

"We should all have a time like that," Changeling said wisely, his smirk turning a bit dark, "So, Director Bones, will the rest of the original Titans be at this Gate thing?"

"So I've heard, yes," Bones confirmed with a nod.

"Perfect," Changeling said with a fang filled smile, "We need a reunion..."

"Does that mean you're in?" Bones asked curiously.

"Of course! If I didn't show up, they might think something awful happened to me," Changeling said in mock, overdramatic concern.

"I think I'm going to like you, Changeling," Bones decided with a smirk.

"I do too: assuming Waller gets it through her head not to have you try any of those control devices or serums on me. It'll stop being funny quickly and I'll throw her into a closet with Batman," Changeling mused with a deceptively benign grin, "Those two really do need to loosen up."

Bones stared at the "hero" for a long moment before letting out a single laugh, "Ha! I AM going to like you."

"Good, my sometimes-rhyming compatriot!" Changeling declared, shrinking his size down to be just under horse size, "Just don't expect me to go out of my way to make everyone comfortable around me. Human form is sooo boring for me now," He warned, rolling his shoulders and stretching a bit.

"Just try not to give the ordinary soldiers nightmares: They already have to deal with Metahumans helping them out," Bones requested.

Changeling chuckled at that, "Don't worry. It'll be much more fun disturbing my fellow supers with my honesty and wicked sense of humor. Now, shall we go meet up with Rose?"

"Changeling, you've already sold me, no need to keep creeping me out," Bones said flatly as he put his hat back on, heading out of the cave.

"Says the man that looks like a walking skeleton," Changeling countered, not at all phased by the cold as they trotted through the snow, "...Think it'd be a bad idea to do a Godzilla-type entrance to Japan?" He asked with a smirk.

Bones looked to him sharply, probably with wide eyes, "...I think they'd find it incredibly racist, so please do resist," He requested flatly, "You Nitwit."

"Ah, you're no fun, Bonesy," Changeling said jokingly.

End of Chapter

And there we have ,the first chapter of the first Teen Titans Crossover. You know, I might go back and make another one day where the gate opens during Trouble in Tokyo, but for now, you all have this.

I hope you all enjoyed Changeling, even if he is a bit disturbing. Again, he normally only eats the scum of the earth, and often in places where his fangs are the only "justice" they would face anyway.

Which means its going to be very fun having Changeling interact with his old friends, and the rest. Its one thing that he's a killer, its another that they'll keep seeing more and more of BB as they interact with him.

BTW, Dirctor Bones is not an OC. He is a Dirctor of the Department of Extranormal Operations, formerly a villain and a hero prior to that as Mister Bones. I took the character and made it a bit of my own. His rhyming is a reference to his early publications where he spoke in rhymes- its a habit he indulges on and off here. And his main concern is indeed keeping the world safe, be it from outright enemies or the metahumans- mainly the aliens. Think of him as a less paranoid/obsessive version of Amanda Waller.

Until next time, just imagine the reunion between Changeling and the others- remember, he is NOT going to make them comfortable.

Looks rather neat. Don't really know DC lore enough to know whenever it's canon or writer edgy writing that BB changed his name after moving from his team to start one beast cannibalistic fight on crime, but still better than TT's BB character

Looks rather neat. Don't really know DC lore enough to know whenever it's canon or writer edgy writing that BB changed his name after moving from his team to start one beast cannibalistic fight on crime, but still better than TT's BB character
"Beast Boy changing his name to Changeling" is something that happens, continuity depending. But going full maneater on certain criminals? Yeah, that's all me. "Edgy writing" indeed, lol.

Wait a hot minute, I swear I've read this years ago on Fanfiction.net and one of my biggest disappointment was that it seemed abandoned since it hadn't been updated in years.

Since it's been posted here recently, is it safe to assume that we might get more chapters this time around? The writing style is solid so far and the concept is fascinating. There simply aren't enough good fanfics exploring the limits of BBs powers

Chapter 2
In the capital of Japan, one of the largest gatherings of heroes, villains, and other vigilantes was underway. Near the aptly named "Gate" was where the JSDF had turned a nearby business building into a makeshift military base. This was now being used as a meeting place for the various supers gathered to assist in this endeavor. The sheer number of heroes was enough to keep most less-noble minded individuals from entertaining any treacherous thoughts.

For now, at least.

"Birdmaaaan! It is good to see you again!" Cyborg greeted with a grin as he engulfed the former leader in a one-arm hug, "And what is with that hair, man? Some fashion contest with Star?"

Nightwing, to his credit, didn't even flinch after so many of Starfire's hugs, "Good to...see you too...Cyborg," He greeted with the air he could get into his lungs, before he was released. "Well, I see you've upgraded some. Got that on the League's tab?" Nightwing joked with a smirk, tapping on Cyborg's arm.

"I may have gotten some supplies from them," Cyborg said with playful evasiveness, "So, where's that perky girl of yours?"

"Star? She's here, somewhere. I told her what was going on over a communicator. She was on her trip back from some once-a-decade celebration on her planet," Nightwing explained with a shrug.

"Cool, cool. So, any chance you heard anything about Raven or BB?" Cyborg asked curiously. "Those two kind of fell off the radar for me."

"Same here. Though, I've heard about Raven some: Last news I got, she was with some monks in south Asia. As for Beastboy? Even the Doom Patrol hasn't heard from him," Nightwing answered with a frown.

"Maybe he found a way to hide the green and hung up his costume?" Cyborg suggested. It did happen, people getting out of this life to take on more normal lives if they could.

"Possibly. He could have moved back to Africa. It might take a long time for him to hear about this," Nightwing mused while stroking his chin, turning to look at the gathered group.

"Lot of familiar faces, eh?" Cyborg said with a scowl as his robotic eye registered several facial matches to people he didn't have fond memories of.

"And not all of them ones I missed," Nightwing said darkly, "Gizmo, Mammoth, Cheshire, even Doctor Light."

"At least they weren't stupid enough to give Brother Blood a shot," Cyborg muttered under his breath.

"So, why'd you come anyway? I thought the League was largely staying out of this?" Nightwing asked curiously. Even if he was more than positive several Leaguers were in the area if anything went south.

"Dude, I had to come! This is the closest thing the original Titans are getting to a reunion," Cyborg said with a grin, and promptly found himself in a hug that registered minor damage to his armor.

"FRIEND CYBORG!" Starfire exclaimed gleefully, smiling wildly as she embraced him. "Ohh, I have missed you and the booyas so much!"

"Star, you sweet invader you! You've barely aged a day!" Cyborg praised, embracing his eldest surrogate sister.

"Humans mature at a rate about two and a half times faster than my people," Starfire informed, looking him over with interest. "You have become much less blue and more of a silver."

"Eh, cosmetics aren't always a priority for upgrades," Cyborg explained offhandedly. "Hey, you've seen Miss Social or the Greenbean around?"

"Friend Raven is here! She is currently at the food table. She had finished a ritual of...self-starvation before coming here?" Starfire explained, clearly confused a bit.

"It's called Fasting, Star."

The trio turned and smiled at the white cloaked Raven staring at them with back length hair and a coy look about her.

"Raven, it's great to see you," Nightwing greeted as they embraced in a hug. "Fasting with monks?"

"Let's just say while I don't have problems with my emotions anymore, I do have some new ones," Raven explained vaguely as they released each other. "Congrats on joining the League, Cyborg," she said to Cyborg, who grinned and gave her a thumbs up. "Star. Are you pregnant, Empress, or married?" she questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Umm, no?" Starfire answered, bewildered by the question.

"Then I have nothing to congratulate you on," she stated in amusement.

"Ha, got you there, Star," Cyborg ribbed lightly as the alien mock pouted.

"That just leaves one person," Nightwing pointed out, scowling quizzically at Raven.

Raven shook her head somberly. "He never contacted me either," she informed softly.

"Friend Beastboy proves most elusive," Starfire noted. "Perhaps he does not wish to be involved in this war?"

The air slightly tensed around them at that. War. It was still a hard thing to fully swallow, going into a war for keeps rather than defeating and imprisoning villains. Starfire was the only one unphased by the concept entirely, being from a warrior culture.

"Well, look who it is?"

The four were entirely unimpressed by group of Mammoth, Gizmo, and Kyd Wykkyd.

"Is the Hive Five down to three again?" Cyborg quipped.

"Shut it, Tinfuck," Gizmo snapped, still as short as ever.

"Someone finally upgraded to real curse words," Raven commented dryly.

"What do you three want?" Nightwing asked pointedly with his arms crossed.

"Mammoth wants to start a fight while Kyd Wykkyd wants to turn over a new leaf," Raven remarked, the dark-themed villain waving idly in acknowledgement

"Ohhh, your empath abilities have improved greatly, friend Raven," Starfire observed in praise.

"Big talk for a bunch that ran off once their voices stopped cracking," Mammoth stated with a smirk, popping his fists.

"You really want to start something here, man?" Cyborg asked, motioning to the rest of the room who were watching on with vaguely interested looks.

"Oh, nothing much. I just thought we should settle an old score, Robot," Mammoth challenged, leaning down to the cybernetic hero.

Cyborg didn't move, only glared back, daring Mammoth to try anything.

A gunshot echoed in the room, everyone snapping to the source with weapons and energy-attacks aimed at the shooter.

There, on the stage stood a skeleton in a suit with a cigar in his mouth. It spoke volumes how little that surprised anyone. As if he wasn't being targeted by dozens of attacks, Bones casually lowered his gun and holstered it. "That'll be enough chit chat. It's time all of you shut up and listen," he instructed sternly, holding the cigar between his fingers.

With a huff, the former Hive Members moved away from their old heroic rivals while everyone gave the man their undivided attention.

Seeing no more fights breaking out, the skeleton cleared a throat he didn't appear to possess. "I am Director Bones of the United States Department of Extranormal Operations," he introduced bluntly. "Obviously, gates to another world are classified on very "Extranormal" and so is bringing supers into this situation. Heroes, Villains, and every disgusting thing in between."

"Pleasant," Raven muttered as they watched on.

"Several of you are here as heroes, others buying your way out of prison. Naturally, there are concerns about what should happen if one of you went rogue in this other world," Bones continued. "As such, while you are mostly taking missions from the Japanese Self Defense Force, the Government of Japan has agreed to have a special team for oversight in keeping any potential offenders from getting loose on a new, unsuspecting world. Now, let me be blunt here."

There was a heavy pause as the skeleton man took a deep drag off his cigar before blowing the smoke out.

"This team has the authority to detain, capture, and KILL anyone of you if you choose to turn villain and go AWOL while in this new world."

"Holy shit, they actually did it," Nightwing said as murmuring went through the room.

"They can do that?" Raven asked with a raised eyebrow.

"This Other world isn't technically under any earth laws," Cyborg confirmed with a scowl. "It's still bullshit though, obviously."

"I'm sure some of you think this is bullshit," Bones said, making Cyborg blink and wonder if he had been heard. "But this is a war. A fairly one sided war, but a war nonetheless. If you go rogue, it's going to be assumed that you will either become a danger to the JSDF or to the civilians of the New World."

"This...does make sense, in a way," Starfire remarked hesitantly. "Warriors must be held accountable if they abandon their duty."

Nightwing narrowed his stare at Bones, but didn't make a remark as the speech continued.

"Now allow me to introduce your potential executioners," Bones said as four people walked up onto the stage. "I'm sure you're all familiar with most of them."

"There's no way. Them?" Nightwing said in disbelief.

The first was a woman with pale blond, almost white hair. She had an eyepatch over one scarred eye, and wore a set of black and orange armor that was all too familiar for the original Titans.

"Ravager."

The second was a man that looked almost like an everyday person instead of a super, if not for the red helmet covering his face.

"Red Hood."

Third was a young man with short orange hair and a red suit, a quiver of arrows on his back and a cybernetic arm.

"Arsenal."

And the final was the most shocking, a green man with a rather animal appearance.

"Killer Croc."

Silence came over the room as Cyborg looked to Nightwing. "This almost feels like it was meant to piss you off, specifically."

"Tch. Big deal, they don't look like much," Mammoth said dismissively.

"I'm sure many of you are either arrogant, stupid, or complacent enough to not take this seriously," Bones said loudly, looking directly at Mammoth who scowled back in annoyance. "To that end, we have a demonstration. Hood, drop him."

Without hesitation or word, Red Hood drew his weapon and fired. Mammoth didn't even have time to dodge.

Luckily, it wasn't at him.

"GAH!" Doctor Light screamed as a bullet penetrated into his thigh, nearly collapsing in pain near the front of the platform. "W-what are you doing?! Why would you-"

"Before any of you get any ideas about protecting him?" Ravager spoke up, the group stepping off the stage to surround the villain. She looked over the heroes and villains, tense and ready for action now. "He's a rapist, murderer, and was conspiring to kidnap women form this new world to sell them in ours."

"W-what? No, you're lying!" Doctor Light pleaded, looking around for any that would believe him, help him. He found little even considering it now.

"Figure out if there are any exotic ladies over there, and we'll work out how to bribe the soldiers."

Light froze as Red Hood held up a device, playing a recording of a conversation.

"Fine, but you better pay me good for this," Doctor Light's voice came over the device.

"No! No, they fabricated it, I swear!" Doctor Light pleaded, seeing what little consideration the other supers had dying away.

Nightwing glanced to Raven and Cyborg. They weren't thrilled with the situation either, but neither one of them spoke up or made any move…which meant that this Director Bones wasn't just making an example out of Doctor Light for no reason.

"Save the screaming," Killer Croc said as he lumbered forward. "Only reason we let you here, was to execute you."

"D-don't think that I'll-" Doctor Light started, raising his arms to attack with his suit's power, only for Arsenal to shoot him with an arrow, electrifying him with a scream.

"Your suit won't be working for a while now," Arsenal said as they closed in.

"If you're going to kill him," Starfire spoke up firmly. "Then do so quickly. There is no need for this cruel display."

Red Hood chuckled. "Don't get so hasty, Princess. After all, we still have to introduce our leader."

The got everyone's attention, especially Doctor Light. "What, there are more of you?"

Raven suddenly grabbed her head, furrowing her brow. "What is that...?" she whispered to herself, sensing...something; something familiar yet so very, very wrong.

*chee*chee*

Doctor Light froze as he slowly looked behind him, back at the stage Director Bones was still upon. On the platform, right behind Light, was a green mouse.

He only had time to realize who and what this was, and by then, it was too late.

The mouse grew into something large and ancient. It was like a tiger, but furless and with a large snout. Before the transformation was even complete, it was already upon Light.

"AHHHH!" Light screamed as the large maw bit into his right arm. "Help me! Please, someone!"

The four agents all turned their attention on the horrified audience, watching for any that would intervene.

Most were petrified as it was, unable to look away as the green creature casually tore Light's arm off, blood spraying over the skin and floor. Right before Light's horrified, tearing eyes, the beast swallowed his arm, one bite at a time. Then it looked at him with those terrible eyes, before snapping forth to bite the entire head off.

"Allow me to introduce, the Captain of the Hunter Unit: Changeling. Formerly Beast Boy of the original Teen Titans," Director Bones finished, pulling out a cigar as Doctor Light's body began to grow limp before their eyes, "If you're done?"

With that prompt, Changeling finished chewing and swallowing the skull, leaving the bloody corpse where it was. He turned and with an eerie casualness, shifted into the form of a tiger the size of a truck.

He grinned at them all, proudly showing his blood-stained fangs and maw to them all, dripping with his meal.

"Beast Boy...?" Nightwing said in disbelief.

"That can't be...he would never..." Cyborg said, his biological brain not computing with what his cybernetic eye was telling him.

"Friend Beast Boy has...changed, greatly," Starfire said uncomfortably.

Raven said nothing, just staring in dumbfounded disbelief. She stared at the creature that stood before them, delighting in the kill and fear.

The friend they had all known so well, who now stood bloodstained in this room as he terrified so many.

It might have been her imagination, but she swore his grin got wider when his eyes wandered on them.

What had happened to him?

End of Chapter

I'm going to be honest: The team was NOT built to piss off Robin/Nightwing, in or out of universe. I just picked ones I thought would fit, and it turned out like that.

So, yeah, Doctor Light is the first victim. If it's not obvious why he's like this, he became a bit more like his comic book version over the timeskip.

PS The thing Changeling turned into was a Gorgonopsia. Imagine something like a komodo dragon, but bigger and a head more like a tiger.

Holy shit, guess that answers my questions. I for one eagerly await more.

On the questions of powers, how far has BB come along ever since he split from the titans? I know the animated series and comics usually only show him using normal animals, with something exotic like a T. Rex or Petrandon thrown in sometimes. I assume what with the Gorgonopsia we can expect more exotic stuff like Terror birds, Smilodon or lesser known dinosaurs.

P. S I can definitely see BB and Killer croc discussing/bonding over their shared "diet"

On the questions of powers, how far has BB come along ever since he split from the titans? I know the animated series and comics usually only show him using normal animals, with something exotic like a T. Rex or Petrandon thrown in sometimes. I assume what with the Gorgonopsia we can expect more exotic stuff like Terror birds, Smilodon or lesser known dinosaurs.
Very. Over the years, he's only had three things to do: hunt down the worst of people in the places thrive, look for news about the Titans, annnnnd fuck around with his powers. He's got some scary stuff to pull out later.

P. S I can definitely see BB and Killer croc discussing/bonding over their shared "diet"
This is true. I can see BB talking with the titans while Croc is eating a piece of Light int he background.

Very. Over the years, he's only had three things to do: hunt down the worst of people in the places thrive, look for news about the Titans, annnnnd fuck around with his powers. He's got some scary stuff to pull out later

See now ur cooking. Now all that remains to be seen is if he's normal scary aka jump at someone as a rabbit and then transform in to a Humboldt Squid mid leap and latch on to em as a 2 meter long hell spawn with 2000 hooks and a beak that can shear through metal (still pretty terrifying).

Or extraordinary scary where he's up against a heavy hitter and instead of carefully hunting em, he straight decides to say fuck it and transform into something outta Monster Hunter. I for one would love to see someone like Mammoth decide to fck around and then find out in the form of a Deviljho or Glavenus kicking his shit in.

Or extraordinary scary where he's up against a heavy hitter and instead of carefully hunting em, he straight decides to say fuck it and transform into something outta Monster Hunter. I for one would love to see someone like Mammoth decide to fck around and then find out in the form of a Deviljho or Glavenus kicking his shit in.
If I went there, I'd probably go with Soul Seer Mizutsune or Violet Mizutsune. Oh, you tihkn it's just a giant fox with bubbles? These bubbles go boom!

Of course, the true horror is any of the magalas. Or, you know, Scorned Magnamolo.

Of course, the true horror is any of the magalas. Or, you know, Scorned Magnamolo.

Damn, now ur giving me ideas that I know I'll never be able to out on paper. On the flipside something like Valstrax tho. One second some poor fcker see's a comet in the sky, the next they're a smear on the ground.

P.S I think its safe to say this ain't ur regular DC with all the changes going around with BB and the situation in general. But what about stuff on the other side of Gate? Still medieval low fantasy setting or something different? Although admittedly I never picked up the show and all I do know is from osmosis on the interwebs, so I might be missing something

P.S I think its safe to say this ain't ur regular DC with all the changes going around with BB and the situation in general. But what about stuff on the other side of Gate? Still medieval low fantasy setting or something different? Although admittedly I never picked up the show and all I do know is from osmosis on the interwebs, so I might be missing something
The "Special Zone" aka the Gate World is an interesting case. Medieval low fantasy is a good way to look at it, but also more Classical/Roman. The "Empire" that invaded Japan is very Roman-ishi n design and asthetics, even more so in the manga. There are Orges and other things that would give some trouble to people like Mammoth, but nothing much. Goblins, Humans, demihumans, etc. There are also dragons- smaller ones that can be used as cavalary and huge ones that are wild and can thankfully not get through the Gate. Has magic which COULD be a threat if it advances enough. They also have immortal demigods that ascend to godhood on a higher plain(i think that's how it works)

Unique and interesting thing about this world is the Gate itself. Every century or two, it opens up to a different world. That's where al lthe different races in this world come from, traveling throguht he gate. It's implied the humans here are descended from the actual Roman Empire. This is also presumably how Dark Elves, Light Elves, Goblins, and Dragons are all here. Not to mention all the demihumans(humans with animal features, like the bunnywarriors)

It never got tohis point in the anime, but the anime actually explored the Gate opening to other places later, after the JSDF found a way to make another Gate with a mage's help. The MC swore that whatever was on the otherside of the Gate this time looked like Xenomorphs. So...yeah, that.

You get me.I never suspected,that our werewolf is beast boy.He must come back to Africa and see how ugly world could be.
And eating murderers and rapists - if they have superpowers,it is only way.Prisons would be too costly.

He used an Inostracevia, Gorgonopsia? Does he have access to all animals of the Red, or just Terran animals? There's a lot of alien animals that could hurt even Superman. Akumakami64

Users who are viewing this thread

Back