• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Generic Anime Query Thread [spoilers allowed]

serapheus

Eep~
Yes, that title is meant to be as ambiguous as possible.

If you have a question about an anime, from what happened in a certain scene to when the release date for an announced new season is, you can ask it here rather than make a new thread for each and every little thing.

Spoilers, as mentioned in the title, are allowed, but please put them in spoiler tags so people don't stumble over them, Thank you.

This thread isn't meant for discussions though. But since they'll probably happen anyways, try to keep it civil thanks.

Question of my own;

Does anybody know of a service that I can watch the D. Gray Man anime on? Preferably one available on mobile.

Yes, that title is meant to be as ambiguous as possible.

If you have a question about an anime, from what happened in a certain scene to when the release date for an announced new season is, you can ask it here rather than make a new thread for each and every little thing.

Spoilers, as mentioned in the title, are allowed, but please put them in spoiler tags so people don't stumble over them, Thank you.

This thread isn't meant for discussions though. But since they'll probably happen anyways, try to keep it civil thanks.

Question of my own;

Does anybody know of a service that I can watch the D. Gray Man anime on? Preferably one available on mobile.
I don't know whether it works on mobile, but Animefreak.tv has all 103 episodes.

Does anyone know an anime with some romantic feelings going around where the protagonist only acts oblivious to the girl's feelings, because he doesn't feel the same way about her, but does care enough to not want to hurt her feelings?
Like, one other than Hataraku Mao-Sama.

Alternatively, a 'harem' anime where the protagonist is, and remains throughout the entirety, completely uninterested in the entire 'harem'. Far less likely to exist, though.

Does hentai count as anime? If so, please rec me some decent ones where the males are eye candy, aka having some muscles on them. Preferably vanilla ish though. Or at least no rape, ntr, mind break and shit like those.

Does anyone know an anime with some romantic feelings going around where the protagonist only acts oblivious to the girl's feelings, because he doesn't feel the same way about her, but does care enough to not want to hurt her feelings?
Like, one other than Hataraku Mao-Sama.

Well, Campione! has the protagonist as the center of a harem, and (at least when I read the novels) he elects to choose none until they've all grown out of being highschoolers. Not sure how faithfully the anime stuck to that, but it's a start.

So, is anyone else seeing Aquarion Logos? I am wondering because I find the Anime quite interesting. Especially comparing it to the former 2 Aquarion Animes makes it a curious Story. The latest Episode was especially good and I really liked the whole Thing with the honesty.... it Kind of made me accept the character Hayato more. I was sort of annoyed at that character because of an earlier Episode where he said that People stop with their dreams because they don't have the Talent to acchieve them..... and to me it is more like most People who have a dream like becoming a professional sportsmen don't actually have the will to put in the necessary work. Talent gives you a headstart, but it doesn't mean you cannot acchieve something without it, just that it will take longer and more work to do so.

The thought process of that character is pretty interesting even if I don't agree with everything though and I understand why he thinks like that. His entire character is strongly built around the belief that your past, Family and natural Talent mean more than any hard work you do....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back