• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Good Quests

Dan The Necroman

Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?
I be a newbie to this forum. Was introduced by another member. Was told something called Polyhistor was a good quest that I should read. Read it. Was good.

I was wondering if there was any other good quests on here that are a "must read" so to speak.

Here are some of the quests I quite enjoyed and that were fairly popular.

Can't go wrong with yrsillar's quests.

Dream Demon: Play as a demonic blob of magic that eats emotions (lust specifically) and watch it grow find fiends, love and breaks in a fairy.

Dream Demon 2: The protagonist is a chreature like in the first one, but the difference in setting results in quite a few differences. A lot more interaction with other spirits.

Final Boss: You are the dark chosen one, the Dragon Andracca. Watch this adorably full of himself dragon subvert the common interpretation of dragons in his own setting to build himself a dungeon and try to become King of everything, in the name of the dark gods.

Another very good author is QuestingDragon.

My favorite quest of his is

Magical Monster Mayhem: In their fight against magical girls, mutants and monsters H.U.M.A.N has created you. An intelligent monster that it can sick on its enemies. Capture Magical Girls and corrupt them!

Biigoh's

Imp Civ Quest: Sailor Moon. The Moon Kingdom has just fallen and the lowly servants of the dark Kingdom are just in the right place to seize power for themselves. Play the Imps as they tame and domesticate the remaining lunarian cattle.

Valette-Serafina's

Nameless Shadow Quest: Also known as Omake-box. Play a cross between a creature of darkness and a magical girl who got just freed as the King of Shadow got slain. Unite the world in happiness, harmony and loads and loads of sex. The story posts are interesting and very well written, however the (frankly ridiculous) amount of Omakes can easily drown them out. Both parts are quite entertaining.

BigBoom550's

When life gives you lemons and it's continuation Here hold my drink. RWBY quest. Play the Grimmspawn Telemachus, as he discovers the world, decides that he is quite fond of humanity, gets a harem, fights other Grimm and grows a soul. The quest was fairl rough around the edges in the beginning, but the QM was willing to listen to advice and improved greatly, turning it into a very enjoyable quest.

Ashali's

SI-Exam days. Naruto quest. Time loop story and entertaining power trip.

Alexander's

Advent of the God-harem King. Highschool DxD + Exalted. Issei Hyoudou exalted. His interaction with the rest of the cast is consequentially quite different.

Prick Quest: Be the Oz RWBY quest, comedy/crack. This Ozpin is nigh all powerful and a complete prick. Have fun torturing the students.

Here are some of the quests I quite enjoyed and that were fairly popular.

Can't go wrong with yrsillar's quests.

Dream Demon: Play as a demonic blob of magic that eats emotions (lust specifically) and watch it grow find fiends, love and breaks in a fairy.

Dream Demon 2: The protagonist is a chreature like in the first one, but the difference in setting results in quite a few differences. A lot more interaction with other spirits.

Final Boss: You are the dark chosen one, the Dragon Andracca. Watch this adorably full of himself dragon subvert the common interpretation of dragons in his own setting to build himself a dungeon and try to become King of everything, in the name of the dark gods.

Another very good author is QuestingDragon.

My favorite quest of his is

Magical Monster Mayhem: In their fight against magical girls, mutants and monsters H.U.M.A.N has created you. An intelligent monster that it can sick on its enemies. Capture Magical Girls and corrupt them!

Biigoh's

Imp Civ Quest: Sailor Moon. The Moon Kingdom has just fallen and the lowly servants of the dark Kingdom are just in the right place to seize power for themselves. Play the Imps as they tame and domesticate the remaining lunarian cattle.

Valette-Serafina's

Nameless Shadow Quest: Also known as Omake-box. Play a cross between a creature of darkness and a magical girl who got just freed as the King of Shadow got slain. Unite the world in happiness, harmony and loads and loads of sex. The story posts are interesting and very well written, however the (frankly ridiculous) amount of Omakes can easily drown them out. Both parts are quite entertaining.

BigBoom550's

When life gives you lemons and it's continuation Here hold my drink. RWBY quest. Play the Grimmspawn Telemachus, as he discovers the world, decides that he is quite fond of humanity, gets a harem, fights other Grimm and grows a soul. The quest was fairl rough around the edges in the beginning, but the QM was willing to listen to advice and improved greatly, turning it into a very enjoyable quest.

Ashali's

SI-Exam days. Naruto quest. Time loop story and entertaining power trip.

Alexander's

Advent of the God-harem King. Highschool DxD + Exalted. Issei Hyoudou exalted. His interaction with the rest of the cast is consequentially quite different.

Prick Quest: Be the Oz RWBY quest, comedy/crack. This Ozpin is nigh all powerful and a complete prick. Have fun torturing the students.
Do you happen to have anything mildly less lewd? Seems like the stories I checked out were built on the fact they were supposed to be fapped too. Not saying no lewds just more toned down. Also, I didn't really check out the fanfics. I have yet to watch or read anyone of the things the fanfics you mentioned were based upon. Don't want to spoil the OJ content from reading the fanfic and also don't want to be confused due to the fact I haven't read the OJ material. Thank you for posting the link as these quests seem very nice.

I'm afraid if these are too lewd for you, I don't have much for you.

It took Final Boss 77 pages to get to the first lewds and there was always more story than lewds. Honesty the story of most of those was more important to me than lewds.

So under the caveats no/almost no lewds and no fanfiction.

Ehh-

Demon Lord had no lewds yet as far as I remember, but it didn't run that long.

Rather sever problems with length around here in general and I haven't read some of the few longer running ones.

You're probably there already, but if not you should probably go looking on Spacebattles or Sufficient Velocity. They have more quests and they are likely more to your taste.

Like I said, it can have lewds just not have the entire focus being lewds all updates all the time.

I thought Spacebattles / Sufficient Velocity were sci-fi websites? As in only did sci-fi quests. Haven't really checked em out much.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and help a newbie by the way.

Very few of the ones I've suggested are lewds all the time.

Imp, Monster Mayhame, Nameless Shadow and Dream Demon 2 probably have the most focus on lewds. (Though that is from memory haven't read them in quite a while.)

Spacebattles might have started out as just sci-fi, but it isn't now. It and SV are there for most kinds of fiction and some real life events.

They are basically the same as QQ. Just that QQ has split of from them to allow for NSFW content. The user bases are the same across all three and the things done on all three are the same. QQ is the smallest of the three sites, since its main focus is on content that couldn't be posted on either of the other two.

They have quite a few more and longer quests than we do.

One suggestion for each side:

Shota Quest. The name has little to do with what's going on. It's a strange OC in Nanoha (knowledge not required, I've never seen it), who wanders through the story with great power and social ineptitude. (Devided over multiple threads, due to post limit.)

Anderson Quest. The quest has a lot of comedic elements due to throwing Alexander Anderson from Hellsing!Abridged into Bloodborn. He tries to convert the locals to christianity and enjoys himself murdering stuff.

Sorry for both of those being fanfics.

Here are the threads that recommend quests from both sides.

Spacebattles recommends

Sufficient Velocity recommends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back