• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

People told me I should make my own thread if I had problems with Goofy Wrath. So I took their advice.
Opening Post New

ilbgar

Getting sticky.
I like the worldbuilding of A Father's Wrath. I find Heaven's leadership abominable to the point I'm rooting for the ostensible villains anyway.

Apparently, the Lord X equivalent of the Hazbinverse, Lady C, agrees with me. So, partially to take Heaven down a peg, and partially to preserve a universe that will flame out on it's own, she elects to merge A Father's Wrath... with Goofy Ahhh of Sprites. As well as elements of War of Sprites. 16 planets merged into one in total. Shiver Star and the Forgotten Lands, Mario and Sonic Earths, Goku's Earth, One Piece Earth, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Earth, Marvel Earth, Freedom Planet Avalice, Fairy Tale Earth, Yugioh Earth, Jujutsu Kaisen Earth, Chrono Trigger Earth, Megaman Earth(Zero/Star Force Era), and Hazbin Earth. 15 franchises.

View: https://youtu.be/fROpQyrzo6M?t=2

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnZmY8ibMjw
One of the reasons is that GAoS doesn't give the slightest of damns about how stupid you act, which should inoculate the hybrid against, say, further damage to Uriel's Sephirot from doing something sufficiently stupid. It's also not going to break down if someone breaks a fundamental law, so something applies to Stability. And so on.

I should stress that C doesn't hate the Archangels or God or consider them evil. She just thinks they're stupid and self-righteous. If she hated them, she wouldn't be bothering with this rigmarole. She'd have just eaten them. She had to be talked down from doing that to Darkseid the last time she visited DC, as it technically qualifies as sealing them, rather than killing them, meaning you wouldn't get the usual problems killing them would cause. Which is not to say that there would be no problems whatsoever, but it's generally far superior to letting them run around causing trouble.

It should be noted that I'm working with someone on a much messier take, where Lady C's efforts end up drawing in a lot more than she planned on. Goofier Wrath. Because she isn't infallible. But she doesn't claim to be.

Last edited:
first we have the big exposition chapter

About that, maybe it's just me, but I feel like a big exposition would be detrimental to the story.

Maybe like use a more show, don't tell approach to the exposition?

As for the immediate consequences, what do you have in mind?

About that, maybe it's just me, but I feel like a big exposition would be detrimental to the story.

We're working on it. As for consequences, well I'm helping with that by making a list of all the universes that actually joined this mess, and by extension all the upcoming threats of each series, including a couple of formerly deceased antagonists that came back to life.

And that's just on the Present Timeline as Silver's Future…yeah, let's just say it makes Canon Goku Black look like a walk through the park to say the least…

Also Ilgbar, you forgot Battle of Sprites, Super Mario Bros Z and Super All Stars Bros.

GOOD LUCK!

Just as an example, Silver's Bad Future had a Hedgehog Triumvirate of Seelkadoom, Nazo, and Mecha Sonic, who were essentially rulers of the universe and hunted the survivors for sport. Current Seelkadoom is strong enough that Sonic would need to be Hyper to have a chance against his Base form, and he gets much stronger in the future.

Hm, maybe you should made an Informational containing all the relevance piece of info that is needed to know about the world that is crossing over?

And maybe just use a summary version, with maybe some link to some wiki.

Also, what are the characterization of the major character here?

Hm, maybe you should made an Informational containing all the relevance piece of info that is needed to know about the world that is crossing over?

And maybe just use a summary version, with maybe some link to some wiki.

Also, what are the characterization of the major character here?

Been considering it.

Considering the Archangels are supposed to be wonderful beings who guide and guard Creation, I'm putting down a lot of their behavior to their damaged Sephirot. I'd compare it to brain damage, but I don't think that gets across the magnitude of the issue. Not just talking to Emily about their worries, for example. Sera and Gabriel are some of the least damaged, hence Sera being the least bad of the Archangels.

Emily is told upfront by C that the Archangels were plotting to potentially kill her if they thought she was too much like Lucifer. This causes her to essentially revert to the rebellious phase she fell into after hearing about WWII, including spray-painting her wings black in open defiance. Sera is displeased with them, to say the least.

Charlie learning this, as well as being told about Seth effectively parading her corpse in front of Lilith to make her get sloppy(and turning Lucifer into mashed potatoes) wipes out her trust of Heaven's judgement, and, enraged, she burns Metatron's book. C prevents things from escalating further before she's finished with her announcements.

Vaggie is about the same as she was in Canon and AFW. She's Michael's Feather, and a Fallen Exorcist. As she did not have a Sephirot/Concept, this has actually strengthened her. Hence her fighting on par with Lute in Canon, though they're a close enough match that a sudden ambush can easily turn things around for Lute, as seen in both Canon and AFW. As Feathers are, in my book, emergency holders for the Sephirot, an unfallen Feather's ultimate potential is about where Charlie is sitting at the story's beginning, which is to say, where Lucifer would be if he hadn't gotten demonic power as a consolation prize after Falling and getting Progress ripped out.

An Angel's power is set upon their creation. Emily will equal her fellows if she takes up Progress and trains up to become skilled in it's use, but cannot rise beyond that, in part because the Sephirot are too damaged for the foundation to be built up enough for unchecked Progress. At least in normal AFW. Between the far more flexible Goofy universe and the fact that Kirby healing Lucifer is going to spit out a second Progress from the remnants within him(copying concepts is kind of Kirby's whole thing) things are going to change. Especially since Kirby's likely to fix the Sephirot on principle if he encounters the other Archangels, because that's just who he is.

Nephilim, having a combination of humanity's limitless potential and high base power and immortality of an Angel, do not have a cap. In theory, they can achieve as much or greater power than God. He had a problem with them for a good reason. Similarly blasphemous beings like Cambion(human-demon) and Nephalem(angel-demon) also lack caps. Charlie is technically all three. She's a bit like Frieza in the sense that a being who hasn't trained a day in her life really shouldn't have the kind of power to even come close to a Fallen Archangel like her father.

Nephilim-Nephalem being her version of Golden, while Cambion-Nephilim-Nephalem is her version of Black Frieza. The former is enough to make her weaker than an Adam going all out with his powers to the point he gets subsumed by his divine essence(like almost happened when the merger was completed) but not by much. The latter turns it into a curbstomp in her favor, worse than what he dealt to the Sins.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back