• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

GOT:Sothoryos jon snow gamer

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

Jon didn't understand what had happened, he didn't even know where he was. He had simply gone to bed, so he could sleep and wake up the next day. But when he opened his eyes, all he saw was a sea of trees and vegetation.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sothoryos chapter 1 New

EmiyaGRZG

Making the rounds.

[Jon Snow's perspective]

The first thing I did when I woke up, was toss and turn in my bed. I felt a bit of pain in my back and shoulders, so I wanted to find a comfortable position so I could be at ease while I woke up fully. But, when I did exactly that, I realized I wasn't in my bed, or even in my room inside Winterfell. Where I was lying, it was hard, rough, even damp.

It was at that moment that I realized something had happened. I opened my eyes and stood up immediately, only to be hit by a dizziness; my vision swayed all over, as did my body, as I nearly fell to the ground hard.

This isn't my room, nor is Winterfell, nor even the North. That was the conclusion I immediately came to, after having looked around me. The floor was dirt, wet, damp, close to mud.

I let out a grunt of annoyance at the sight and feel of being stained with mud. But, despite the discomfort, I knew this wasn't right. There was no way I would suddenly appear here. The temperature was too high to be in the north, especially with the almost cloudless sky and the sun shining brightly. In the distance, there was too much vegetation, large and long green bushes, trees with large trunks, with branches full of green leaves, from which vines also hung.

"What happened?" I asked myself out loud. On the one hand, I wanted to believe that this was a joke from my brothers. On the other hand, this could be a dream. But it was too real. The feeling of the sunlight warming my skin, the heat that made me feel a little suffocated and the feeling of the mud on their arms and back.

Frowning, I decided to walk forward. I was a little scared, because I was in an unknown place, just in my nightclothes. I didn't even have shoes or a weapon to defend myself with. And this gave me a little chills, in front, where what seemed like a forest began, everything was unknown, from the trees and plants, to the small sounds I could hear in the distance.

But, as I was about to carefully step onto the grassy ground, something appeared in front of me. It wasn't a person, nor a beast. Not even a mosquito. It was a light that appeared. Blue and white in a small sphere, before a line appeared dividing the sphere before that light expanded into a box with floating, written words.

"W- What is this?"

I immediately backed away, trying to get away, but that box of light just followed me, half a meter away from my face. I didn't even read the words, I just turned to the side, but that thing appeared in front of me again. I tried to brush it away by moving my hand, as if it were an annoying fly, but my hand just passed the thing, as if it were a ghost.

I gritted my teeth and looked. The words didn't seem to have changed, they just stayed there for me to read.

[You have been blessed by a certain god.]

[The god likes to listen and see adventures.]

[Complete quests and you will receive rewards that no mortal could imagine.]

[Tap here with your finger to begin your adventure.]

"God?... This makes no sense!"

I gritted my teeth. It made no sense, none of this made sense. God blessed me? I'm just a bastard, one of many that exist in Westeros. There was no way a god would give me his blessing. And yet, I was seeing this, I was feeling everything that was happening. I closed my eyes for a moment, thinking about it all.

What if it was true? What if I was really blessed? Maybe that's why I wasn't in Winterfell. But, still...

Biting my bottom lip, I looked at the words in the damn box, especially the last sentence.

[Tap here with your finger to begin your adventure.]

I never had anything; Since I was little, I could never say that I had anything. In the end, I was just a bastard. In the eyes of most, I was simply someone who could steal what belonged to my brother, Robb.

But if this was true, maybe I can...

I hesitated, I really did. I hadn't moved from where I was standing, I simply stared at the box for a few seconds. I closed my eyes to think for a couple of minutes, I even clenched my fists at the absurdity of this whole situation. But, despite everything, I wanted to believe that someone really favored me.

Slowly, I raised my hand and pointed with a finger, then touched the indicated space. After that, not even a second later, the box only grew larger as a bunch of things hit the ground. I looked, once again shocked by what I was seeing. Out of nowhere, a set of clothes and other things, had appeared out of nowhere in the air, only to hit the ground.

I looked up at the box. More words had appeared.

[You have agreed to begin your adventure]

[You have been rewarded with a novice adventurer package]

[To continue, just think so you can learn more about the adventurer help system]

"I…" I didn't even know how to react. I couldn't think properly anymore. All I did was check the things that had touched the ground. Shirt, pants, socks, leather boots, even leather gloves. There was a set of clothes that looked really comfortable and sturdy. All of a light and dark brown color. On one side of this set, there was a belt with small pouches, a dagger, a knife, a sword, and also a small shield.

I didn't hesitate too much, at least after checking each thing. There was nothing wrong with them, so I decided to use them. For a moment, as I cleaned my feet as best as possible, I thought it might be too stifling in the heat, but when I was all set and dressed, it felt strangely refreshing. The boots and gloves even had certain metal parts for better protection.

For a moment, I thought that this was the best set of clothes I had ever had in my life.

The sword, it was not one I was used to. It was the size of a normal sword, but its shape was different. Unlike a common sword, this one curved towards the tip, looking more like a pointed fang than a sword.

When I had everything on, with the dagger on my belt, as well as the sword and shield in my left hand, I looked at the box. I was still feeling a little nervous, unsure about this whole divine blessing thing, but here it was, with no other apparent alternatives. What else could I do? Walk forward, in that forest that gave me chills just by looking at it? I didn't want to die.

So, I obeyed the last sentence of the box.

[To continue, just think so you can learn more about the adventurer's help system.]

I thought of that phrase, focused my eyes, and thought about continuing. As I did so, the box changed again. Its size increased again, with a bunch of words written on it.

[From now on, the adventurer's help system will be linked to Jon Snow. No one but him will be able to see it.]

[Talking out loud or touching the help system is not necessary. You will be able to think things through to interact with the system, just like you did to advance towards learning this help system.]

That was... useful. I hadn't thought about it, but it sounded good. I was sure that if someone had seen me talking on air about blessings and such, they would take me for a madman.

[The adventurer's help system is a tool that only Jon Snow (Blessed by a God) can use. Its functions are for him to use, but each reward can be shared or given away if Jon Snow decides so.]

[Talking about the adventurer's help system with other people is strictly prohibited.]

[The system's functions will appear at this time, each with an explanation.]

[Status: The status screen is where the attributes and details about the person (host) named Jon Snow will appear. Here you will be able to see things like your age, your name, your adventurer rank, even your physical and mental attributes.]

[Quest Board: In this window, you'll be able to access the list of quests that the system posts. These quests are divided into ranks. You can only take quests that match your adventurer rank, and every so often, only one quest one rank higher than yours will appear, where you can obtain much better rewards.]

[Rank Test: In this window, you'll find the option to increase your rank. Here, you'll be able to access a unique quest to increase your rank. In order to access the quest, you'll need to complete a certain number of quests and obtain merit points.]

[Storage: This window is the system's special storage space. It's an unlimited space where you can store anything you want. Rewards, from now on, will be stored in this place for later use. Warning: Food will rot after a while. It's impossible to store a living thing.]

It was... too much information. More than I had thought. At the moment, I didn't even know what a rank was in this thing. But I understood how surprising it could be. Just by looking at the storage, I realized that this couldn't be done by a mortal, and it seemed too much like magic.

"Um... Can I see my status?" I asked, a little hesitantly. I knew I could think of it, but I was still unsure of all of this. Plus, there was no one around me.

I sighed as the information window popped up, only for another one to pop up. However, when I looked at my name, I was confused, only to stand there motionless, staring at the part where my name was written.

Name: Jaehaerys Targaryen (Jon Snow).

Strength: F

Agility: F

Stamina: F

Dexterity: E

Mind: E

- - -

Special Traits:

[Targaryen Blood]

▪ Minor resistance to fire.

▪ Greater affinity with dragons.

▪ Affinity towards blood magic and fire magic.

[Blood of the First Men]

▪ Skinchanger.

▪ Greater affinity with wolves.

- - - - -

"W- What... does that mean? Hey, help system, respond!"

It didn't make sense. It didn't. I was Jon Snow, the bastard of the Lord of Winterfell. That was me, someone who had nothing and couldn't possess anything. My name wasn't... it wasn't Jaehaerys.

[The status window shows the host's identity and their physical and mental state, as well as their inherited traits. Nothing is a lie.]

"But... but... then, I am...", I swallowed hard, unable to finish my words. I was always a bastard, everyone treated me like one. And now, after an awakening where I didn't understand anything, I thought I could finally clear things up. But I only have more doubts.

My father lied to me.

"No..." I looked at the ground as I clenched my fists and growled. I felt my face heat up from the rage I was feeling.

"Is he really my father?"

It hurt to think about it, but the rage I was feeling overwhelmed the feeling of pain and betrayal. I wanted to go back and ask, I needed answers. But I knew I couldn't. I didn't know where I was and the heat of the place only made me angrier, because I understood that I couldn't receive the answers I wanted.

I was trapped here, unable to have answers.

"Damn it!"

"Is he really my father?"

It hurt to think about it, but the rage I was feeling overwhelmed the feeling of pain and betrayal. I wanted to go back and ask, I needed answers. But I knew I couldn't. I didn't know where I was and the heat of the place only made me angrier, because I understood that I couldn't receive the answers I wanted.

I was trapped here, unable to have answers.
That name provides all the answers he needs, he has Targ and first men blood meaning he is the son of rhaegar and lyana, Ned brought him to Winterfell and never told Jon about his mother.

Don't get why Jon here is feeling betrayed, Ned was the father who stepped up and protected him from Robert 'have murder dreams of Targs' Baratheon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back