• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Gowonzu's Snippet Thread (Worm)

Skitter Hears All
A/N: Had this silly idea in my head and wrote it in the discord. It's a lil spicy, idk if it's allowed here. (I aint posting on the SB thread) But nothing too crazy.

"Watch yourself, Hebert!"

Sophia shoulder-checked Taylor as she always did in the halls of Winslow. Another day in this hellhole of a school and another day of the terrible trio giving her shit.

Taylor slammed against the locker and considered her next move. All this schoolyard bullying was so childish. What did they want from her? A show of force? A reaction? A cry for help?

Whatever. Taylor couldn't be bothered to care anymore. Her worries had long thing surpassed the trio, work with the Undersiders and dealing with the likes of Lung, Bakuda and Coil had seen to that. The old Taylor would've cried, the new Taylor couldn't give less of a shit.

One could even say that she didn't give a fuck, however, Taylor had just one fuck left to give.

A single fly tagged Sophia as the bully ran off. Taylor didn't need to do anything, all she had to do was wait and listen. What was she listening for? Taylor didn't know. The next plan of attack maybe. Heads up for the next baseless rumour Emma was planning to spread. Or perhaps even an explanation for why those three bitches still after all this time, picked on Taylor.

Taylor didn't care or expect to hear anything of note. But it costs literally nothing to throw a fly on Sophia Hess and listen to what she does. So Taylor went about her day, ignoring the stares and snide remarks, keeping an ear out for Sophia.

And then she heard it, heard it all.
--------------------------------------------------

"'Sup, Survivor," Sophia said with a smile and a head nod.

Emma was in the middle of a conversation with several other students, but quickly dismissed her posse in favour of the approaching woman.

"Heya, Predator," Emma smiled back.

Something about the way she licked her lips disorientated Taylor.

"Guess who I passed in the halls just now?" Sophia asked.

Taylor rolled her eyes at the rhetorical question. Was this bitch really going to brag about shoving her against a locker?

"Oh?" Emma asked, looking at Sophia with... some weird look in her eye. She brushed some hair out of her face, behind her ear and moved in closer to Sophia. "Who?"

Sophia leaned forward too. Taylor had never seen the girl smile like this, nothing like the hateful smug look she gave Taylor, but an actual smile, one full of warmth.

"Taylor fucking Hebert."

Taylor watched her own name roll off Sophia's tongue. Then the redhead's eyes fluttered and a low moan escaped her mouth.

...A moan? What the fu-

"W-what did you do?" Emma asked, giggling like a schoolgirl.

There faces were getting very close, and... oh god, this is exactly what it looks like, isn't it?

"Just bumped her into a locker," Sophia responded with a sultry whisper. Lips right up against Emma's ears. "Reminded that worm of her place here."

Upon hearing that, Emma moved closer in and kissed Sophia's neck.

"Mmm, what else?" Emma moaned between neck kisses. "How hard did you bump her? How did she react?"

"Slammed her right into the fucking locker," Sophia growled, running her hands through Emma's hair as she kissed her. Emma's pace picked up as Sophia talked. "The wimp didn't do a goddamn thing, but I could tell…"

Emma pulled away, a look of concern on her face. "Tell what?"

"I could tell she wanted to cry, like a little... bitch."

"Oh fuck, yes," Emma groaned, moving back in to kiss Sophia. This was no small peck either, they were making out, tongues and everything.

Taylor, five hallways over in her trip to the library, tripped over her own feet and face-planted out of sheer shock to what she just witnessed.

"I-imagine... if she started crying right there," Emma said between sloppy kisses. "What would you have done?"

"I'd have punched her," Sophia moaned back. "Right in her stupid face,"

"Yeah you would," Emma growled as she pushed the girl into the locker.

The two were now making out like a bunch of horny teenagers... which was appropriate, but also really fucking weird. No one in the hallways even batted an eye, which told Taylor that this was just a regular thing that everyone was used to by this point.

Sophia's hands ran down Emma's back, but the redhead pushed away just as the dark-skinned hands got low enough to grope her ass.

"Nuh uh uh," Emma teased. "You think a shoves worth that much?" Sophia tried to steal another kiss but Emma held firm, pushing the girl back into the locker. "Try a little harder next time."

Several questions were going through Taylor's mind. The main one is, how long has this been going on for?

"Fucking tease," Sophia groaned, giving in and letting her arms rest. "Fine. Just you wait though. I'm gonna make Hebert suffer."

Emma giggled flirtily. "Yeah. I bet you are."

Taylor admitted, this also answered a lot of other questions. Namely, what the fuck was Sophia's deal. A part of Taylor wished she hadn't learned about this fucked up relationship of theirs and how the whole bullying thing was purely for Emma to get her rocks off. But how did Madison fit into all this?

As if on cue, Madison appeared around the corner and joined the duo. She had a smug grin of her own plastered on her face and proudly held out a book as an offering for Emma.

"Heya, Ems!" Madison giggled, pushing the book into Emma's hands. "Guess who stole Taylor's copy of Pride and Prejudice from her locker?"

Emma gasped in surprise and inspected the book. Taylor, still on the floor five halls down, sent a bug to check over the contents of her locker. Sure enough, her copy of Pride and Prejudice was missing, the locker broken into and sloppily closed back up.

"Oh wow," Emma giggled. "You little minx." Emma threw the book over her shoulder, not caring about where it fell, only on what was directly in front of her. "I love a woman with initiative. Good girl."

Emma purred as she pulled Madison in by her chin. Kissing the girl as deeply and as passionately as she had with Sophia, not even moments ago. The smaller girl melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around Emma's waist.

Taylor pulled her fly back. She pulled every bug she could as far away from that area of the school as possible. She had seen enough. She had heard enough. Taylor was going to take Lisa's advice, get her GED and get the fuck out of Winslow and as far away from Emma Barnes as she could possibly get.

Impfomation
Tattletale scanned through the documents on her computer. Various printouts, scans and reports filled her desk, and she leafed through the ones that had been placed face down to her left, checking for any details she might have missed. Even with powers like hers, information gathering meant long hours of pouring over data. The busy work that no one ever saw.

With the city still recovering from Leviathan, and the Undersiders firmly in control of various territories, most of the team knew not to disturb her when she was in this frame of mind, and Tattletale was able to focus on her work without distraction.

But, then again, most of the other Undersiders were kids.

"I have some new information you're gonna wanna see."

The words appeared from nowhere but didn't frighten the hyper-focused Tattletale. She was far too aware of Imp's shenanigans by now to be surprised by her sudden appearance. Tattletale ignored the interruption, reading through her screen and comparing what was written against a handwritten list she'd made earlier.

"I'm a little busy here, Imp," Tattletale mumbled into her computer. "Why don't you go play with Regent or something?"

Imp sauntered into the room and produced a camera from a small pouch on her back, placing it down on Tattletale's desk. She presented it with the confidence of a poker player holding a royal flush.

"Trust me, it's worth it," Imp said with a mischievous smile behind her mask.

Imp's power made her well-suited for information gathering. The Undersider's secret weapon and Tattletale's best recon tool. The information Imp had gathered was almost always valuable, and even if she couldn't understand the significance of her pictures, Tattletale could. However, her effectiveness was only as useful as the assignment she was given. And Tattletale hadn't given Imp an assignment today.

"Imp," Tattletale sighed again, wishing the distraction would go away. "The last time you said that, it was a picture of Bitch petting a cat…"

"And that wasn't mind-blowing for you?!" Imp baulked.

Imp had charged her two-hundred dollars for that photo, claiming it would be worth every cent and reveal Bitch's deepest, darkest secret. Since then, Tattletale swore only to pay Imp for work Tattletale herself assigned. She looked at the camera and back up to Imp, who was giving her best attempt at a puppy-dog look with her mask still on. Tattletale wasn't buying it.

"Whatever. Trust me. This is worth the price," Imp insisted. "I guarantee that you will be blown away by this. This is the scoop of a lifetime. I risked my life to get this to you. If they find out what I know... I could die."

Tattletale stared back at Imp's over-exaggerated story. Blinking a few times before looking back down at her pile of work. This distraction had gone on for too long.

"Yeah yeah," Tattletale dismissed, waving Imp away with her hand as she went back to work. "Now move along, I have a busy d-"

"I have Skitter singing!"

Imp yelled the confession out and Tattletale felt it echo through the room. Her hand stopped in place, hovering over her keyboard. Tattletale turned slowly to look at the camera and then back up at Imp. The impossible had been stated as fact.

"...Bullshit," Tattletale whispered.

"I am not," Imp replied, her tone deadly serious. "I swear to god," Tattletale looking Imp directly in her eyes, trying to read her. "Well, not singing singing... But humming a tune. And she whispers a few lyrics too!"

Excited, Nervous. Aware of how dangerous her intel is. Believes what she's saying. Telling the truth.

"You… you're serious?..." Tattletale asked, still struggling to believe it.

"As a heart attack," Imp responded, nodding confidently. "It's on there. Listen for yourself."

Tattletale's attention immediately went back to the camera. Her hand instinctively moved to reach for the camera but Imp pulled it towards her. Imp dropped her serious demeanour and returned to her usual playful self, grinning behind her mask. She wasn't planning on giving this intel away out of the goodness of her heart.

With a long sigh, Tattletale closed her laptop, giving her full attention to the girl in front of her. All her work was secondary now, there was nothing more important to Tattletale than getting to see what was on that camera.

"Alright, Tattletale said, putting on her professional tone and clearing her desk. She looked up to Imp, signature smirk forming on her face. "Now let's talk price…"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skitter sat alone in her base.

There was no immediate emergency taking place in her territory and Charlotte had the children off to school. It made her place feel far too quiet.

The villain worked at her desk, looking over a map of her area, trying to figure out how best to disperse her limited resources. Her bugs searched every corner and every nook and cranny, looking for anything that could cause problems for her later. But, for the moment, all was clear.

It was mostly busy work, but it was work that needed to be done. She was just thankful that it gave her the opportunity to do it alone. The place had been buzzing with noise the other day. Charlotte and a few others had managed to find a new Aleph import of a popular children's movie and roped everyone into watching it. Even Skitter.

She didn't mind the odd distraction, it was good for the children.

Now the children were at school and Skitter could focus on the work that needed to be done. She could sit alone and think about the day's problems without anyone breathing down her neck. It was a welcome respite and allowed Skitter to relax in ways she wouldn't dare do in the presence of anyone else.

A movement behind her made Skitter turn with speed. All she could see though was her door, slightly ajar. Skitter sighed, shaking her head as she moved to close the distance. She often found herself too caught up in work to remember if she closed the door properly or not. Skitter chalked it up to not having Charlotte around and returned to her work as quickly as she was distracted from it.

As she conferred with her city map, relaying real-time information from her bugs and sticking post-it notes onto her wall, Skitter's mind drifted back to the movie she had forced herself to watch. Namely, that infuriating song that now played on repeat in her mind. Work and the stress of managing the area were forgotten and Skitter found herself tapping her fingers to the song, humming the tune under her breath.

"Let it go, let it go..." She whispered unconsciously while she worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back