• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Eh, I kinda get it. Sai is having a mild meltdown while dealing with all his stress and the beyond NewType time-space shenanigans. The scene with the others playing video games was a nice palate cleanser given how normal the scene is. Though there will most likely be shenanigans to try and excuse how it looks with Cagali and himself right now.

Haaaa and Flay okay Sai have sex with Cagalli????
Okay maybe she ask for threesome???

Yeah, this chapter gave me a massive headache. There is a good reason I don't read crack works. Watching him meltdown trying to undstand things is not fun, and the last Pov part seems extra pointless.
The only crack here is the MC cracking under the pressure of trying to explain what the fuck is happening to him.

I personally liked the idea of someone slowly getting mad trying to unify several fictional tidbits.

I wonder if it would help him make sense of things or drive him insane if he suddenly got the Dark History Projector? Probally a mix of both. To be honest Moonlight Butterfly is terrifying in action.

I wonder if it would help him make sense of things or drive him insane if he suddenly got the Dark History Projector? Probally a mix of both. To be honest Moonlight Butterfly is terrifying in action.

That and Crystalized Unicorn are both a bit bonkers for different reasons. Turn A, or atleast the dark history version, has specs worthy of a machine doing interstellar warfare. Unicorn is just crazy with it messing about with spacetime with a wave of it's hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back