• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Heading off

Vindictus

Experienced.
Well, I'm fixing to take this old dinosaur apart for storage. I may get a few more minutes in at the hotel later tomorrow, but other then that I'm going to be gone for a good two months. Boot camp sounds like such fun, right?

Good luck, you'll survive...

Good luck and... try not to hurt yourself too much?

Hope it goes well. Do try to come back in one piece.

Don't think less of us for not doing the same. And don't make friends with assholes. It's the army; if you make friends with them, you will never fully get rid of them.

Bring lots of socks and change 'em whenever you stop. I know I said so before, but it bears repeating.

I hope you can sleep well, whenever you get the chance.

... I'm gonna miss you, man.

FurikoMaru said:
Don't think less of us for not doing the same. And don't make friends with assholes. It's the army; if you make friends with them, you will never fully get rid of them.

Bring lots of socks and change 'em whenever you stop. I know I said so before, but it bears repeating.

I hope you can sleep well, whenever you get the chance.

... I'm gonna miss you, man.

I am really starting to like you =v

Why must you be so damn likable? Seriously, it just bears down upon my brain that I cannot help but sometimes notice that you have bearable qualities.

Lilithium said:

Why must you be so damn likable? Seriously, it just bears down upon my brain that I cannot help but sometimes notice that you have bearable qualities.

I don't know why, but I want to hug something fluffy. Like a bear.
I can't even begin to imagine why so. I must be bearely asleep.

Lilithium said:

It's a very bizarre gift; even people who generally find me irritating seem to go back and forth on the matter. It gets confusing when I have to figure out how and when to alter my behaviour in new circumstances.

Is this what C-rank Charisma is like? ._.;

Well, checked into the hotel for the evening. Thanks for the concern, all.

A point, though-
FurikoMaru said:
And don't make friends with assholes. It's the army; if you make friends with them, you will never fully get rid of them.

It's the Navy. Small nit to pick, but yeah :p

Anyway, I should have a bit of time. It's a hotel computer though, so don't expect me to spend that long on

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, well then.

I hope you drown.

(=P I kid, I kid.)

Not drowning, but apparently when the usual doctor is on vacation the guy filling in to do the last minute physical checkup CAN disqualify you for bullshit that you thought had been gone over and was fine.

So... Fuck.

Wait... what what?

What the hell did you get DQ'ed for.... @_@

Stupid bullshit- Just some old scars that he thought looked self inflicted or something. Put in for a waiver, didn't get accepted.

Well, that sucks... Donno any other way to say it really...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back