1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Help?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bugs' started by Make Believe, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Make Believe

Make Believe Nothing

So, apparently i need to post something before being able to pm people, weird, but reasonable.

I'm seeking help to learn how to change the thing below the username on

<<Here (i think?) [6 lines from the start of the post]
    Right now is "Uh-oh, better hide that VIRGINITY!" and i don't really like it

If someone can instruct me in how to change it, i would be gratefull

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
    Nicodemus likes this.
  2. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

You need an approved post to be able to make certain account changes...

https://forum.questionablequesting.com/account/personal-details should now be available.

3. Make Believe

Make Believe Nothing

Thank you very much !

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2020
    Nicodemus likes this.
  4. Hivemind42

Hivemind42 Chaotic hivemind that devours lore

How do I change my account details?

5. TheMidnightRook

TheMidnightRook Well worn.

At the top of the page, click on your user name. This will open a dropdown with links like "Personal details", "Privacy", "Prefrences", etc.

6. Hivemind42

Hivemind42 Chaotic hivemind that devours lore

All right I'm having issues setting up my avatar and whenever I try to put in the URL where it tells me to it never goes through. It'd be kind of lame if I'm stuck with a question mark as my avatar for the whole time I'm here. Anyone know what to do?

7. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

points tehelgee, alethiophile, and ultima333 to

8. ultima333

ultima333 Happy Sunflower Time Administrator

A URL?
    Avatar changing is done via file upload, not URL...

What browser/device are you using, and do you have any extensions that may be messing with it? (Noscript, umatrix, etc)?

9. Elmoslayer5

Elmoslayer5 UNGABUBGA

Right so I dropped my phone and somehow changed from mobile mode to PC mode I've tried looking around in settings but I'm probably blind and being an idiot any help with this?

10. Silvercrystal

Silvercrystal That’s no Moon, It’s a Moderator! Moderator

If you are on iPhone when you can see the bar with the options (forward, back, to the left of the search-bar is a “aA” (both capital one small one big) hit that and then select “request mobile site”

no idea with android

11. Elmoslayer5

Elmoslayer5 UNGABUBGA

Yea I figured it out there's no option that I found on the website so no idea how I switched to PC mode accidentally but I just cleaned the cookies reloaded it and poof back to normal thanks tho

Silvercrystal likes this.