• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

IQ~

Vindictus

Experienced.
So. I'm bored, and figured why not start a thread to randomly show off how smart I am compare the IQ of people frequenting this site.

Behold-! The IQ of Vindictus!
graph.php

Feel free to post your own IQ and/or compare contrast between yourself and your fellow users.

Posting a link to IQ tests could help with that.

Looks fairly official.

Is it a thing you have to pay for? Then nah, fuck that.

Last edited by a moderator:
You paid for the chart? Anyway, my result from the same place as Vindictus.

2lcljle.png

143. But since English is not my native language, it means there's a good chance it could be higher!

Also from the same website.

Intelligence Interval Cognitive Designation
40 - 54 Severely challenged (Less than 1% of test takers)
55 - 69 Challenged (2.3% of test takers)
70 - 84 Below average
85 - 114 Average (68% of test takers)
115 - 129 Above average
130 - 144 Gifted (2.3% of test takers)
145 - 159 Genius (Less than 1% of test takers)
160 - 175 Extraordinary genius

um9.png

Hot and blargh and hungry waiting on stuff to cook, so I'd have figured it would have been a lot lower than this.

142 huh. :-\

Vindictus said:
You've got to pay for the pretty chart [All of 10 bux] but they give you the overall score for free.
Where do you get it? All I'm getting is:
Your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile has been generated and can be accessed immediately for only $9.95.

You will receive a graph outlining your performance in addition to a complete written explanation about how well you did in each of the test's 13 individual IQ scoring categories. To see an example of what your profile will look like, click here.

To order, simply fill out the payment information below.

Payment is safe and secure!

We accept the following credit cards...

Visa
MasterCard
American Express

Your purchase of the Complete Personal Intelligence Profile will appear on your credit card statement as a charge from Autumn Group, Reno, NV.
which I got to after clicking "resend your results" on:
You have already taken the test.

If you would like us to resend your results click here.

To take the test again and overwrite your previous results click here.

To logout and take the test again as a different user click here.

Well, I'm embarrassed. Didn't even think to check my spam folder until now. Got a 132.

This avian has an IQ of 121.

Dear thisisinsane,
Your general IQ score is: 144

This seems a bit high given the insomnia. The official IQ tests I have taken are usually somewhere closer to 130, but I could have just gotten lucky. Or maybe I do better half asleep who knows.

Well, there are people who actually do better when under some form of pressure.

Megaolix said:
Well, there are people who actually do better when under some form of pressure.
More likely is that they're inflating the scores, to make you more likely to pay them money for a "detailed analysis" since it flatters your ego. ;) :p

I got a 141 myself, which is a lot higher than most times I've taken an IQ test; I usually get a bit more than 130, IIRC.

nick012000 said:
More likely is that they're inflating the scores, to make you more likely to pay them money for a "detailed analysis" since it flatters your ego. ;) :p

I got a 141 myself, which is a lot higher than most times I've taken an IQ test; I usually get a bit more than 130, IIRC.

On reflection, they wouldn't have to artificially inflate the scores because the true false format of the test is easier then the more free form official version.

I think I got a few questions that would have been much harder to work out from scratch because I could "check the answer" instead of "answer the question". ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back