1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Jumpchain / CYOA Tracker Tool

Discussion in 'General' started by Infaera, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Infaera

Infaera Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

So, I got a little tired of trying to keep track of stuff when going through jumpchain documents after a while. Decided to do a little coding to fix the issue. Then I figured I might as well share what I was making. This had me redesigning it in something a little more universal - in multiple ways.

I could have tailored it more specifically to jumpchain, as it was initially designed for, but it should be capable of handling most any cyoa. I will probably expand upon it over time to handle more better, as I figure out how best to implement certain things.

The current project is written in Java, which requires the Java Runtime Environment, which is free to download (if you don't already have it for some odd reason). My code is a little messy, partially because I've gone back and rewritten multiple sections multiple ways repeatedly, and I can't exactly guarantee that it will work without hiccups, but I've fixed most of what I know of and could find. As it is, it shouldn't have any serious issue. Please let me know if there is any.

[​IMG]

If anyone has any issue or suggestions, you are welcome to tell me.

Enjoy!

Jump Tracker 0.7.1 DropBox Download

Jump Tracker 0.7.1 MediaFire Download

Jump Tracker 0.7.7 GoogleDrive

0.7.3: Altered File System; Added Option Type Editor; Added 'Active' Filter; Added Search Functions;
    0.7.5: Added Jump Import/Export capability; Added Drag-Sorting for Lists;
    0.7.7: bug-fixes; Altered saving system to be more stable(probably) and backward compatible(hopefully).

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  2. jo demon

jo demon Undertale, Yay

How does it work?

3. Infaera

Infaera Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

You're going to have to be more specific? Does it not open?

thethomas likes this.
  4. jo demon

jo demon Undertale, Yay

I meant just in general. I’m currently on my phone planning to sleep, so probably won’t actually look at it till tomorrow, but just wanted a general idea.

5. Link12320

Link12320 Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?

Hello,

How does it work do you need to input in all the information about the jump yourself or can it search on the docs itself?
    Thanks

6. Daoist Sunblade

Daoist Sunblade Cultivating in Isolation.

Thanks for the program going to try it out for a new chain. Looking forward to future updates.

thethomas likes this.