1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[RPG] KH: Hard Day's Knight 1.2

Discussion in 'Play-by-Post' started by AndrewJTalon, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Threadmarks: Start of The Incredibles
    AndrewJTalon

AndrewJTalon Versed in the lewd.

It was readily obvious to Paul: The fuel tanks for the Joyeuse were low. Very low.

"We can probably make one more jump after, but it has to be to a fuel depot," Rourke said. "And I'll need to work on where that is. We'll need Jefferson to be up and about though to check the damage and see what else we have to fix."

Roxanne looked over at Dipper, who was staring at the world. "Dipper? Is this the place?"

Dipper stared at the world. His Keyblade was out. He nodded, pointing at the strange, built up, urbanized planet.

"Yes. She's... Here. I know she's here..."

The signal was a bit uncertain, but he knew his sister had been here... And might still be.

"What kind of world is it, anyway?" Gosalyn asked.

Rourke ran through the sensors. "Looks like... Earth, industrialized, looks close to our planet circa the 1960s to 1970s judging from the radio traffic and atmospheric scans... Densest concentration of Interspace confluences looks like a major urban area..." He looked up. "It's in the same place as Santa Maria, California, but it's a city as huge as Los Angeles."

"What's the name?" Dipper asked.

[​IMG]