• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

I seem to recall something about his actual choice being whatshisname, not Alison.
No, Allison was always his choice. That was always the plan. I think the implication is that Jadis' prophecy was misread by her translator, or perhaps she intentionally obscured it for her own reasons.

Also, today we have a holiday pic.

A8G8E5L.jpg

I seem to recall something about his actual choice being whatshisname, not Alison.

Metatron thinks that and the Demiurges(minus Incubus and maybe Jagganoth) think that due to Jadis's prophecy.

But Alison is the one he's appeared before, the one he's named Kill Six Billion Demons.

Also, the Christmas picture is interesting in a "teasing future designs" sort of way. Alison's sporting some new scars there.

No, Allison was always his choice. That was always the plan. I think the implication is that Jadis' prophecy was misread by her translator, or perhaps she intentionally obscured it for her own reasons.
That was what his choice was suposed to be, to maintain the cycle. Too bad for fate, Zoss didn't like the cycle much.
Is that actually in the comic, or does it come from an author's note or some such?

Is that actually in the comic, or does it come from an author's note or some such?

So I just dug my way through Abaddon's tumblr and the most he's said on that front is;

Anonymous asked:
Out of curiosity, why do people automatically assume that Allison was an accident, rather then them misinterpreting the prophecy?
A

White chain believes that because Metatron and Juggernaut and Michael all believe so. That's basically what it comes down to.
http://killsixbilliondemons.tumblr..../out-of-curiosity-why-do-people-automatically

and;

This is probably me wandering in wrong direction: You say Jadis is never wrong because she saw the shape of the universe, but she calls Zaid KSBD while Zoss says Alison is. Is this because Zoss is outside of the shape of the universe(?) and can mess around with causality. Also if this is true, I'm guessing Incubus knows this on some level (from dream sequence.)
A

You'll notice that Jadis doesn't actually say very much in that scene and most of the talking is done by her translator. This is pretty intentional.
http://killsixbilliondemons.tumblr....s-is-probably-me-wandering-in-wrong-direction

So yeah. Nothing said directly about why Zoss picked Alison specifically, but the implication is that Jadis's translators aren't very good about pronouns.

Also, there's well.....this which you can find hidden under this page, highlight to reveal.

Twins cat-fight? Twins catfight.
And makeup sex afterwards? I wonder what her facial expressions are like while it's going on... ;-)

Also, man does this page look awesome. I love the colourful depictions of her mental space.
I wonder if she will merge with Power!Allison or supplant her. The ruthless part is still part of her after all, just the part that incubus has been empowering iirc.

It does look slightly browner than it did before. Hmm, good catch.
Also, the vault looks amazing and entirely different from anything I was expecting.

I just noticed, but... is the statue near the tree, the one with the aiming reticle on the staff; is it giving the middle finger? :D
I don't think so. If it's the same as the one behind it it's probably regular finger waving. Does look like it though XD

I don't think so. If it's the same as the one behind it it's probably regular finger waving. Does look like it though XD
I don't know, the beard as well as the staff's head is different; not to mention it's sideways. I think I'll stick to my delusion absolute truth and call it a middle finger. Probably someone gifted it and said it was a gesture of respect; negative respect bu respect nonetheless.

Quick Allison! Flip him off so he'll mistake you for one of the statues!

By the way, I'm surprised nobody posted a video of this so far.

Couldn't find a vide of decent quality myself, but then I did not spend much time looking for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back