1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Kim Possible: So The Legend [Multi X-Over. A Senpaiverse Sidestory]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by The Ero-Sennin, Jun 8, 2023.

1. The Ero-Sennin

The Ero-Sennin Shitposter no more

Welcome back to the Senpaiverse, and back to Kim Possible! Yes, the Senpaiverse has a Kim Possible story and we will be getting back to that. It's just that certain things came up and the Senpaiverse endured a soft-reset that expanded the setting (fixed a lot of holes), and is now going forward with no future recursive writing planned.

I promise. There are knives glinting in the dark keeping me to my word.

This story, So The Legend, is here because I wanted to expand on where things are at in Wonders: A Story of Miracles, and more specifically Kim Possible's relationship with the goings -on in Legends: A Story of Lies (especially with the as of this writing Volume 7 coming up). It's also here because I wanted to write some silly crossovers involving my favorite super-spy team and things I like, so here we are.

So anyway, here we go, the life and times of Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, and Rufus the Naked Mole Rat in the Halcyon Days of the Senpaiverse, before things got... weird. Expect an eclectic mix of stories, and a lot of Disney TV Animation in this story (especially in Part 1, whoo!) The cleverer of readers are bound to find or note all sorts of references, acknowledgements, and hidden crossovers. Make a game of it, challenge your friends, and above all else... leave a like, a comment, and maybe watch. There's good and goofy things in store.

= - = Part 1-1 = - =

Disclaimer: The following is a Fan-Written Parody. Kim Possible and everything to follow is property of one of three or four Media Mega Corporations. Support the official release.

***************************************************************************************
    -
    -WELCOME TO A PLACE THAT DOES NOT EXIST
    -A PLACE WHERE THOSE WHO DO GO UNSEEN TREAD
    -A PLACE THAT WILL NOT EXIST WHEN YOU LEAVE
    -YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE WE NOTICED YOU
    -YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE WE ACKNOWLEDGED YOU
    -YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE WE ACCEPTED YOU
    -YOU ARE HERE
    -BECAUSE YOU ARE MEDJED
    -
    -
    -Rules! Only <@Medjed> <Medjed#GarageWizard> and <@Medjed#BrainNoise> may ping.
    You ping? You b&! Don’t dox yourself, or others, we will find you. No links to pr0n or
    warez, and no ERP for the LAST FUCKING TIME. If I come in here and see that
    shit again I WILL BURN THIS MOTHER TO THE GROUND. Links outside OGREclient
    are clicked at your own risk, don’t post them unless you’re confident of your security.
    They’re always watching and waiting, Medjed, and the only X-Factor is if YOU screw
    up. If you see something, say something! Your hack is our exploit!
    #FreeEmilio #JusticeForWhiteHats
    -Topic of the D-A-Y: GarageWizard has taken the L
    -
    ***************************************************************************************
    @Medjed#GarageWizard has joined the chat!
    <@Medjed#GarageWizard> Finally back online, ffs.
    <Medjed#DustInTheWind> WB.
    <Medjed#MonitorLizard> Ayyyy GW!
    <Medjed#ITG-Kou> He Lives!
    <Medjed#ITG-Otsu> Praise the Omnissiah!
    <Medjed#12is00> GarageWizard, you ok???
    <@Medjed#GarageWizard> This week has been so bad for me, guys.
    <@Medjed#GarageWizard> My Business Setup got hacked and whacked at
    11:13:02 MST. I spent the whole week rebuilding everything, while the hacker was
    impersonating me. Did I log on at all?
    <@Medjed#BrainNoise> There were four failed log-in attempts from your client, the

fifth would’ve scrubbed everything. I assume that was your hacker.
    <@Medjed> Who hacked you, GW?
    <@Medjed#GarageWizard> I’m ashamed to say.
    <@Medjed> You know the rules, GW! You get hit, you run us through the process.
    <@Medjed#GarageWizard> Fine... I was hacked by Drakken. He used my P2P connection
    to gradually upload a trojan on my machine. Once it was up, it executed and cloned my
    storage, then bricked EVERYTHING.
    <@Medjed> Oh shit.
    <@Medjed#BrainNoise> WHAT.
    <Medjed#12is00> OMG
    <Medjed#DustInTheWind> Womp Womp
    <Medjed#ITG-Kou> LOL
    <Medjed#ITG-Otsu> LMAO
    <Medjed#MonitorLizard> Yeah, that tracks. Drakken is a loser but when he focuses on
    something, he can be scary af.
    <@Medjed> What were you downloading that he was able to slip in.
    <@Medjed#GarageWizard> ...
    <Medjed#ITG-Otsu> It was something embarrassing, huh?
    <Medjed#ITG-Kou> You’re too young for eroges, dude.
    <@Medjed#GarageWizard> It wasn’t anything like that, it was... the 2004 cut of the
    Big Bad Beetleborgs movie.
    <Medjed#MonitorLizard> BRUH.
    <Medjed#DustInTheWind> BRUH.
    <Medjed#12is00> BRUH.
    <@Medjed> THAT’S WHAT YOU GET! MWEHEHE!
    <Medjed#ITG-Kou> SMDH
    <Medjed#ITG-Outsu> That movie is SO cursed.
    <Medjed#MonitorLizard> Jinx owe me a soda.
    <Medjed#DustInTheWind> The sixty-nine cents should be in your account now.
    <Medjed#MonitorLizard> ... Nice.
    Medjed#JungBlood has joined!
    <Medjed#JungBlood> Is this the real GarageWizard?
    <@Medjed#GarageWizard> Yes, this is the real deal.
    <@Medjed> Can confirm, peeking at him through his webcam, mwehehehe. >:3c
    <@Medjed#GarageWizard> NOT FUNNY.
    <Medjed#JungBlood> What happened?
    <Medjed#ITG-Kou> 彼は呪われた映画をダウンロードし、ハッキングされました。
    <Medjed#JungBlood> GWに おかしです。どちらの映画ですか?
    <Medjed#ITG-Kou> ビッグ・バッド・ビートルボーグ。
    <Medjed#JungBlood> ああ。 そうか。 さすが GW です。
    <@Medjed#GarageWizard> うるさい!
    <@Medjed#BrainNoise> GW. You said Drakken cloned your setup. Did he get ANYTHING
    related to the Battle Suit?!?
    <@Medjed#GarageWizard> No, that computer is AG, we’re safe there.
    <@Medjed#BrainNoise> Thank Einstein. I would’ve had to burn a gold coin to terminate
    you if you had given our life’s work to that intellectually inferior nematode.
    <Medjed#MonitorLizard> Speaking of nematodes, now that you’re back up and running,
    we could use a hand down here in the DC Area with that idiot Eddie Wuncler and his pal
    Gin Rummy.
    <@Medjed#GarageWizard> No can do. Team Possible is off the grid for the next week.
    <Medjed#DustInTheWind> Wow, Kim Possible actually goes on vacation?
    <Medjed#12is00> True, that sounds more like a Stoppable strat.
    <@Medjed#GarageWizard> It’s not a vacation. The Middleton High Cheer Squad is off
    to Cheer Camp, and they won’t be back until next Friday.
    <Medjed#12is00> There’s a Cheer Camp???
    <Medjed#ITG-Kou> Oh yeah, Cheer Camp is a thing that National Level Cheerleader
    Competitors attend. I didn’t think the Mad Dogs were that good, though...
    <Medjed#12is00> There’s National Level cheerleaders competition??? For like High School?
    Do they accept robots??? I SHOULD MAKE A CHEERLEADER ROBOT!
    <Medjed#ITG-Outsu> OMG! Can we help?!
    <Medjed#ITG-Kou> We managed to get ahold of a chassis from a Bebe unit thanks to GW!
    We can 3D-Print a copy and can overnight it to you!
    <Medjed#12is00> OMG I LOVE YOU! SEND IT SEND IT SEND IT SEND IT!
    <@Medjed> Take it to DMs you two, if you’re gonna discuss logistics.
    <Medjed#MonitorLizard> Let me know, though, when they’re off their break, OK? We really
    could use the help out here.
    <@Medjed#GarageWizard> Don’t worry, I will. In the meantime, I wanted to talk about some
    other work I was able to get done while rebuilding my setup... the Battle Suit’s alpha build is
    almost complete.

Kim Possible: So the Legend
    Part 1
    “Return to Camp Wannaweep”

|All-Star Camp|

Driving down a winding forest road, a Town of Middleton school bus made its way towards its destination hidden among the pine trees. Aboard the bus, the Middleton High School Mad Dogs cheerleading squad (and mascot) were on their way to a once an academic lifetime opportunity: they had been invited to attend a National Cheerleaders Association weeklong cheer camp; so that they could hone their skills, show off their moves, and participate in company with the best cheerleaders in the country, and there were few on the Mad Dogs squad more excited among them for this honor than the best of them.

“Hey Kim!”

At the call of her name, Kimberly Ann Possible looked up from the floor of her seat on the bus and at the seat across the aisle from her. “Yeah?”

Sitting across from the green-eyed redhead was another fellow cheerleader, Tara, a bubbly young woman with long, wavy blonde hair. She was sitting close to the edge of the bench seat, looking conspiratorial. “You can tell me, you know.”

Kim found the look odd. “Tell you what?”

Leaning closer, Tara spoke in a hushed stage whisper. “You pulled some strings with the NCA, that’s how we got invited, huh?”

The very idea appalled her. “What? No! I’d so never do that!”

Jessica, another blonde cheerleader–though she was considerably taller with straight hair and a face dotted with freckles–turned an ear to the conversation. “Are you sure? Because this is, like, a big deal. Colleges, the NFL, and the NBA scout for talent at this camp.”

Tara nodded quickly. “It’s okay if you got in good with somebody up top to get us here, you get in good with everybody.”

Before Kim could protest, Jessica chimed in “Except with Bonnie, of course.”

Both blondes turned to look at Bonnie Rockwaller, seated ahead of Kim. The brunette turned and narrowed her eyes back at them, who took it rather in stride with teasing giggles. The look she aimed back at Kim was much harsher, but it was likewise brushed off.

“This one is def not on me,” Kim said, “We probably just got picked at random. They do that.”

Bonnie sat up in her seat and looked over it, down at Kim. “Or they invited us because they knew a Rockwaller was on the squad and weren’t going to pass up an opportunity to bask in greatness.”

The bus’s driver, the school’s substitute teacher and athletic coach, Steve Barkin, glanced up in the large rear-view mirror above his seat. The large, flat-topped man then called out. “You ladies should check your egos with your luggage; this isn’t just any ordinary cheer camp like your jaunt to Camp Wannaweep.” The mention of that name prompted a yelp of fear next to Kim, and she looked down at the well of her seat as Coach Barkin continued. “Like Tara just said, the best cheerleaders and mascots in the country will be here including the national champions.”

Liz, an orange-haired girl with a purple headband to hold it in place, let out a gasp. “That’s right, the Piedmont Highlanders Squad… led by the Shooting Star herself…”

Bonnie let out a snort. “The Highlanders are not that good; they’ve got a strong base who has no regard for human life, that’s it.”

Kim leaned from her seat. “Jealous, much?”

“Jealous, of a Captain who juggles her cheerleaders like they’re bowling pins? Yeah right.”

Jessica sighed. “I wish I could toss girls around like she does.”

Hope, a dark-haired, olive-skinned girl seated next to Tara up by the window stood up to peer down lecherously at Jessica. “I’m pretty sure all you’d have to do is just go up to any and ask, and they’d love if you did.”

Jessica’s face turned red as Tara and Hope giggled. “Hope!”

As the girls laughed, Kim leaned down towards the well of the seat. “Come on, Ron, the bants are getting spicy. Don’t you want to come up from down there?”

A head adorned with short blonde hair popped up from beneath the seat. Ron Stoppable, his freckled face pale with worry and caked in sweat, looked up at his best friend in the world. “No way, KP, this is my home until Friday. You cannot make me come out from here.”

“I don’t have to, but Barkin will,” Kim warned her friend and teammate.

“Barkin will try!” Ron shouted back.

“And Barkin will succeed,” Coach Barkin called from the front.

Ron disappeared back under the seat. “Not if I burrow my way into the cushion…!”

Kim frowned. “You’d better not be poking around down there, my butt’s like directly above you.”

“I’m still trying to get through the plywood,” Ron replied before he gave an urgent order. “Chomp faster, Rufus.”

As a squeak of affirmative responded from inside the seat, Kim laid down onto the seat and dipped her head down to look under it. “I thought you conquered all your camp-related fears.”

“I thought so, too, but I’ve been relieving them since I got press-ganged onto this bus and taken from my home!” Ron raised his voice. “You hear that, Barkin?! I do not consent to this! You are committing unlawful imprisonment!”

“And you’re becoming so much of a prima donna I’m not sure why you’re not getting into fights with Possible, too,” Barkin shot back.

“Hey!” Bonnie snapped at Barkin.

“Girl, shut up,” Hope said.

“You are the biggest smoke demon we’ve ever seen,” Liz pointed out.

“And we’ve seen Shego go at it with Kim,” Marcella, another darker-skinned girl piped in.

“Phrasing!” Jessica, her face still red, pleaded.

Kim let out an exasperated sigh. “But Ron, Cheer Camp isn’t even technically at a camp. It’s being held at Middleton Community College.”

The scratching and bumping under her seat stopped, and Ron emerged cautiously. “… Really? No toxic lake?”

“No,” Kim replied.

“No spooky woods?” He asked as he began to rise.

“No.”

He stood up, brightened. “No scary squirrels?!”

Kim grabbed him by his Mad Dog’s Jersey. “Ron.” She pulled him down, and when he looked at her in confusion, she shook her head and made a cut-it-out motion with her free hand. “Whoa.”

Bringing up his hands as she let him go, Ron offered a mea culpa. “Okay! Okay! I guess camp at a college won’t be that bad.”

“Why would it be?” Tara asked. “You’re gonna be like one of only a handful of guys at an otherwise empty college campus with hundreds of pretty–”

“Athletic,” Hope added before looking over to Marcella, who struck a pose.

“And flexible girls,” she added.

Hope looked down at Jessica. “Right, Jess? All those girls?”

“I will end you,” Jessica hissed.

Ron pretended he did NOT think of that benefit and focused wholly on the others. “A cozy ‘camp’ on a college campus doesn’t sound bad at all. I can hit up the computer lab to play games, or the on-campus Bueno Nacho; it’ll feel like home!”

He looked ahead, and smiled when he saw the clean, sprawling concrete of Middleton Community College emerge from the forest. “And there it is.”

Coach Barkin could barely conceal his smile as he drove right past the main driveway entrance.

Ron watched the campus fall behind the bus. “And there it goes. Uh, Coach? Did you not see the Community College? We just drove by it, it’s back there.”

He turned to Kim. “Oh no, KP? I think the years of stress has gotten to him and he’s finally had the aneurysm!” He called out to the others. “The bus is out of control and we’re all going to be mildly inconvenienced as Kim saves us all!”

“Change of plans, people,” Coach Barkin said, “The campus is off-limits due to catastrophic plumbing problems.”

Ron stopped. “Wait, so you took us all the way out here just to drive us back home. How much overtime are you racking up on this one, Coach B?”

Barkin glanced back at Ron. “Negative. Luckily, the NCA had multiple fallback venues planned and they managed to get us to a Foxtrot LZ.”

Ron remembered his phonetics. “Foxtrot? What was Bravo?”

“Upperton University, but they have plumbing issues, too,” Barkin revealed.

Ron brightened. “… We’re going to Lowerton Trade School?”

“Wrong again–that was Charlie LZ,” Barkin revealed. “And they shut down due to localized flooding.”

“Underton Night School?” Ron whimpered.

“Not that I’d take you anywhere near Underton–that was Delta LZ and they had to close due to mold,” Barkin lamented.

Ron whimpered, hoping there was still a chance to camp without camping. “Belowton Sunday School…?”

“Echo Site, overrun with frogs,” Barkin said. “Foxtrot is an actual camp site, on the sunny shores of Lake Gottagrin.”

“Oh, Foxtrot me,” Ron lamented.

Contrary to Ron’s dread, the bus pulled up in front of a large campsite made up of multiple cabins, on a beautiful crystal-clear lake. The cheerleaders aboard the bus marveled at the natural beauty of the site, the forests that surrounded it, and the distant vista of the Colorado Rockies beyond it. As the bus stopped and the Mad Dogs Cheer Squad disembarked, they came up to a green painted wooden sign, enthusiastically welcoming them to “Camp Gottagrin.”

“Wow, look at that lake,” Tara said as Hope came up beside her.

“Right?” She peered out. “Oh my gosh, it’s beautiful.”

Liz took a deep breath. “Smell that fresh air, I… I…” She doubled over to sneeze, then came up with red eyes and a runny nose. “… Am going to be miserable for the rest of the week.”

Marcella handed her a pill. “Claritin D, girl.”

Liz immediately popped it and blew her nose with a tissue Marcella also supplied her. “Marcella, I love you.”

Bonnie disembarked, and looked in the direction of the camp itself, more interested in the many people milling about the property. “… It’s okay, I guess. The cabins better not suck.”

Kim rolled her eyes before looking up the steps of the bus at her bestie. “Come on, Ron, what better way to erase the nightmares of Camp Wannaweep than with a happy visit to Camp Gottagrin?”

Ron was far from the kind of person to stay negative for too long. “Happy? I like happy. Maybe you're right. This could be good for me.” He stepped off the bus, and nearly tripped over his own feet, but stopped himself when he looked at the sunlit waters of the lake. “… Whoa…”

Kim smiled. “See?”

Ron nodded. “Yeah, yeah, I see…” He stopped and peered at the water’s edge. “Wait, are those ducks? Aw man, I’m gonna need a lot of crackers.”

The voice of a new person called over to him. “The elites don’t want you to know this, but the ducks in the lake are free and you can take them home.”

Ron, Kim, and the other Middleton Mad Dog Cheerleaders all turned to the person who called out to him. Standing there was a tall and pretty girl wearing–unlike them many of the girls at the campsite in their cheerleading uniforms–a very large and loose white turtleneck sweater with a purple shield bearing a white lion heraldry symbol above the letter P. Besides that, she wore a short purple skirt that barely emerged from under her sweater, and white leggings that went down into purple mary janes. Matching her ensemble was a purple hairband that kept in place her long, flowing brown hair that ended in curls at her hips.

The young woman grinned, showing off her nearly straightened, braces-free teeth. “I have six-hundred eighteen ducks.”

Ron was impressed. “Hey, that’s a lot of ducks.”

He then noticed that the cheerleaders were all frozen, like they’d just seen a ghost, or maybe a God. “… Uhh…?”

“The first person we run into…” Bonnie said.

“The National Champions Captain,” Tara said in awe.

“… The Shooting Star…” Hope and Marcella said together.

Jessica looked like she was going to faint. “… Mabel Pines.”

Mabel was enthusiastic to greet them. “Hiya! The Middleton Mad Dogs, right? We’ve been waiting for you to get here, hey!” She gave Ron closer scrutiny. “Oh. My. Gremoblin. You’re the Middleton Mad Dog himself!”

Ron brightened. “You know who I am?”

“Know who you are?” Mabel was shocked he’d ask that. “The mascots have been so hyped up for you to get here, that they’re foaming at the mouth!”

She turned towards the camp and brought her hands to her mouth. “HEY MASCOTS! YOU BETTER GET YOUR SHOTS; THE MAD DOG IS HERE!”

Among the cabins, and the many cheerleaders socializing, various costumed mascots ranging from Spartan warriors to fluffy Horses to even a waddling shark-cosplayer all turned towards the entrance to the camp, and a great muffled cheer rose through many masks when the colorful mascots all saw a stunned Ron looking back at them.

“MAD DOG! MAD DOG! MAD DOG! MAD DOG!”

Folding her arms, Kim was positively smug as she watched Ron’s mouth fall open at the overwhelming reception he was receiving. “Would you look at that, it sounds like this wasn’t going to be fun at all until you showed up.”

“KP,” Ron said in a shaky voice, “I have found my people.”

Kim laughed. “Go tear it up, Mad Dog.”

Ron didn’t need to be told twice, as he bolted back onto the bus. Moments later, he burst leaped out, wearing atop his head the mask of a critically under-bitten bulldog with bloodshot, jaundiced eyes and a fearsome snarl. Letting out a rabid growl, Ron–the Middleton Mad Dog–began to bark and howl before he took off like a madman towards the other mascots, a white form pouring from the mask’s mouth.

“Go Mad Dog! Go! Go! Mad Dog~!” Tara and Hope cheered after him, laughing as he reached the other mascots and began high-fiving and chest-bumping all of them.

Kim dropped her arms and shouldered the large duffel bag she brought for her trip. “He’s gonna be okay.”

Jessica zipped over to Mabel. “Oh my gosh… you are everything that I’ve seen and more. Holy heck, that voice projection! The charisma! Your energy! And so tall!”

Mabel raised her hand and compared their heights. “Not by that much. You’re looking pretty statuesque yourself. You’re a base, too, right?”

“Yeah,” Jessica said. “I’m Jessica, by the way, and I’m, like, kinda freaking out right now.”

Marcella placed her hands together and rested her cheek against them as she leaned to Liz. “Hey, look at that.”

Liz sniffled. “Wow, she’s like a puppy.”

Mabel basked in Jessica’s fangirling and looped an arm around her shoulders, the freckled blonde going rigid like electricity shot through her. “Jessica, girl, go ahead and let your freak flag fly! You’re gonna have a great time here at Camp Gottagrin, I promise!”

She gestured over to the other Mad Dogs Cheerleaders to follow her, as she began to lead Jessica towards the center of the camp. “Let’s get a move-on! There’re enough cabins for everyone, but if you want a good spot, you need to sign in that you’re here!”

Jessica sighed, now she was anything but rigid, practically melting. “Can I share a cabin with you…?”

Coach Barkin walked over. “That’s a good take charge attitude you have there, Pines, did the counselors assign you to this post?”

Mabel hooked a thumb to herself. “No, sir! I’m volunteering to show people around so I can meet everyone!”

Coach Barkin liked that. “Well, you keep up that hustle. I’m going to park the bus and meet with the Camp Coordinators.”

As he left, Mabel began leading the cheerleaders into the camp. There were indeed quite a number of cabins, with paths leading off to entire groups of such lodging to provide room for squads ranging from just five people to well over thirty. At the very center of the camp was a large open-air amphitheater with a stage for squads to perform and rows of half-logs to seat over two hundred, a longhouse-style dining and recreation hall, and–the biggest feature of the camp, the long pier to the shimmering waters of Camp Gottagrin.

Everywhere one could look there were cheerleaders, mascots, and their coaches and staff from all over the country.

Tara looked a little intimidated. “Wow, the Piedmont Highlanders, the St. James High School Sharks, the Condoleezza Rice Preparatory Cougars… these are the best squads in the country.” She turned towards Kim. “Come on, are you sure you didn’t, you know, lean on someone? Grease some palms? Save someone from an evil supervillain?”

“I didn’t,” Kim insisted. “I so don’t know anybody in the NCA, and I’d let you know if I did anything for them. Besides, it wouldn’t be fair if we came here just because I did something for them outside of cheerleading.”

“For once, I agree with Kim,” Bonnie said, “The Middleton Mad Dogs are here because we’ve got potential, and they see it. Not because one person does all the lifting with her antiquated routines.”

Kim glared at Bonnie. “I told you; my routines aren’t antiquated.”

“Fine, they’re geriatric,” Bonnie sassed back.

Mabel tilted her head closer to Jessica’s. “… Are they always like this?”

“Yeah, we botched a pyramid during our last practice because they were, like, all in each other’s grills,”
    Jessica babbled. “It’s not as bad as when Bonnie tried to steal the captain spot from Kim, at least.”

Mabel’s face scrunched up in a worried cringe. “Oooh… it’s one of those deals.”

A pretty blonde cheerleader with blue eyes that sported a conspicuous beauty mark under the left was tying her shoes next to the entrance of the recreation and dining hall, when she overheard the brewing argument between Kim and Bonnie. Her eyebrows rose as she recognized the group, and she watched with avid interest as they went back and forth.

Bonnie and Kim both heard that, the former taking offense to the insinuation. “The only reason we botch anything is because Kim here can’t not be at the top of everything.”

Kim glared at Bonnie. “That is so rich coming from you, who will straight up not do the routine unless she gets her way.”

“The team needs to make stylistic choices, and the most stylish is putting me at the top of the pyramid,” Bonnie said.

Mabel stopped and turned to the two. “Girls, girls! It doesn’t really matter who’s at the top of the pyramid, as long as the team can come together to make sure they get held up.” She stopped. “Well, there’s also a specific weight limit. You wouldn’t see me at the top of a pyramid, hoo boy, I am a bit too meaty to be that high up.”

Bonnie turned a nasty glower on Kim. “She does have a point, Kim. With you weighing one-hundred twenty-two and me weighing one-hundred five, it only makes sense.”

Kim gasped, her face flushing as her weight was outed. “Excuse you?!”

Mabel winced again, while Bonnie took savage glee at the look. The cheerleader by the front of the recreation/dining hall finished tying her shoes, got up, and brushed off the skirt of her cheerleading uniform as she walked over.

“She’s got a point,” the new cheerleader said, “Her being so much lighter will make it easy for you to carry her.”

The remark slashed into Bonnie, extinguishing her haughty look and turning her ire onto the newcomer. “What did you say–?!”

She stopped when she recognized the young woman in a cheerleader uniform consisting of a gray top and a pink skirt. On the front of the uniform was a four colored shield with the letters S-J-H-S occupying a corner apiece. There was an air of intense energy around her, perfectly accentuated by the riff of an electric guitar played by by a passing glam-rocker themed mascot.

Kim was enjoying the turnabout. “Well, when you put it like that.”

The other Middleton Mad Dogs Cheerleaders recognized her as quickly as they did Mabel.

“We haven’t even been here five minutes here, and we keep running into Cheerleader Gods,” Liz whispered to Marcella.

Mabel gasped. “You’re the St. James High School Sharks Squad Captain!” She exclaimed, partly in relief from the timely intervention. “Sasha Waybright!”

“Hey, Pines,” Sasha greeted before she eyed the uniforms of the others. “And these are… the Middleton Mad Dogs? Whoa, Kim Possible’s squad is here.”

Bonnie, still seething, stepped up to Sasha. “What was that about me being carried?”

Sasha walked around Bonnie like she was a stump in her path. “I’m just saying, that since you’re so light, then the top of the pyramid is where you’re best suited.” She walked up to Kim and gestured to her. “Kimmie, here? I've seen her work. She's got more muscle, more stamina, and she’s crazy agile. She can do so much more than just be carried around by the rest of the squad,” she turned to Kim. “Right?”

Kim agreed. “Right. Being more versatile and able to do a lot of different things is what makes me a–”

“Good Captain,” Sasha finished, before she offered Kim some advice. “Swallow your pride, Possible, and make sure the girls on your squad know their places.”

Showing a little humility wasn’t beyond Kimberly Ann Possible. She turned back to Bonnie. “She is right, Bonnie, you’re much better placed at the top of the pyramid.”

Bonnie recoiled. “I… what…?!”

She was confused. Kim was ceding the position at the top of the pyramid to her, just like she wanted, but just giving it to her like this?! “You can’t just…!”

“Do you want it or not?” Kim pressed.

Sasha looked at the other members of the squad, then to Kim. “Don’t forget to ask what the rest of the squad wants. You may be the Captain, but without them, you’d have nothing.”

Kim turned to the others. “What do you think, Bonnie on top of the pyramid?”

“Yeah,” Hope said. “No offense Kim, Bonnie’s easier on my shoulders.”

“I’m for it,” Crystal, a cheerleader who’d not said much until this point agreed.

“Sure, whatever,” Jessica said, too enamored with Mabel to even remember what they were talking about.

Tara shrugged her shoulders. “As long as there’s no more drama about it.”

Marcella was likewise for it. “Sasha’s right, you have more stuff to do as Captain anyway.”

“That’s right,” Liz added, “With you on the floor, we could spot way better.”

Kim turned back to Bonnie. “You want to be at the top of the pyramid? They want you at the top of the pyramid, and now I want you at the top of the pyramid. So… enjoy the top of the pyramid.”

Bonnie’s mouth moved but no sound came out. Kim confidently giving up the spot for her so she could do more important things, filled her with seething anger. “You…!”

She looked at the rest of the squad, who all wanted her to be at the top of the pyramid, and yet their “support” felt like nothing more than a trivial afterthought. Like she was just getting handed down the position exactly to placate her–the direction that thought went caused something to burn deep inside her.

“… Whatever!” Hefting her bag, Bonnie turned and stormed away from the group. “I’m going to find my freaking cabin.”

Hope shook her head. “Ugh, real good-looking, Bonnie.”

Tara shared her disgust. “Of course.”

Mabel let go of Jessica, to her chagrin, and walked over. “Hey, Kim?”

The redhead turned to the pillar of a cheerleader. “Yes?”

“I think maybe you should talk to Bonnie later, and discuss what exactly she wants out of this,” Mabel suggested.

“Huh?” Kim already knew what Bonnie wanted from this. Attention, adoration, and the top of the social food chain that was High School.

Sasha rested a hand on Kim’s shoulder. “It’s more like, your team is good, girl, but you need to put the drama llama out to pasture before it actually gets in the way of your team’s potential for real.”

The rest of the squad unanimously agreed, and Kim found no lies in Sasha and Mabel’s insight. Turning, she looked in the direction Bonnie stormed off, and watched her melt into the crowd of other cheerleaders and mascots.

Still, she couldn’t help but smile a little at Bonnie’s frustration.

= - = Part 1-1 = - =

Return to Camp Wannaweep was a Second Season episode of the show, and probably the BEST place to begin So the Legend. I'm expecting for this ride to last five chapters, six at the very most. I hope the IRC text chat at the start wasn't too jarring. There will be more next week, my dudes.

2. Espec22

Espec22 Making the rounds.

Mabel.was nice to see and Sasha too. I wonder if we will someone like Ilana Lunis or Cindy Vortex.

The Ero-Sennin likes this.
  3. Threadmarks: Lake Wannaweep
    The Ero-Sennin

The Ero-Sennin Shitposter no more

Wow, IRL and working on Legends totally derailed me. Next time I'm going to be less precise on the days unless I know when I get things posted. Anyway, speaking of Kim's boy, let's see how he's handling camp.

= - = Part 1-2 = - =

|Lake Wannaweep|

Among a group of heavily costumed and suited mascots, Ron was in the heart of his element, growling and howling as the Mad Dog mask foamed at the mouth. The other mascots let out muffled cheers and chants, throwing their fists into the air or clapping in applause of the Middleton Mad Dog at his finest. After menacing around the circle of mascots, lunging and fake snapping at his peers, Ron slid on his knees back to the center of the circle, letting out one final growling howl.

A blue sabretooth tiger mascot cupped the sides of his cartoonish cheeks. “… Such ferocity, such showmanship…”

A white pegasus pumped a hoofed hand at Ron. “Jeez, Mad Dog, you’re not even in full suit and I wanna punch a dude! Where do you get that intensity from, man?!”

Ron pulled off the mad dog mask and fit it under his arm. “It’s not about the dog you wear.” He patted his chest. “It’s about the dog in you.”

All his fears about camp were effectively dashed by the warm reception of fellow mascots at the picturesque camp site. How could he be afraid of a camp?

Muscling from the circle, the waddling shark costumed mascot raised their fins in praise of Ron, then held up their left for a high five. Ron did not leave the shark mascot hanging. “Hey, you’re Shark Kid!”

Shark Kid raised their fins in cheer again, then went fins akimbo while their tail fin wagged behind them.

Ron was impressed by the tail movement. “You were great during nationals. Doing all that wild flopping around, you had everybody rolling.”

Shark Kid shook as though laughing boisterously, then slapped Ron on the shoulder with their right flipper, nearly knocking him over. “Whoa… and you’re… weirdly strong, too. Wow.”

The white pegasus mascot rested a hand on Ron’s shoulder. “Hey, Mad Dog. Just as a heads up, you’ll wanna get signed in so you can get a good cabin. Spots are filling up fast.”

Turning his head, the big felt horse man gestured to the small felt shark. “Hey Shark Kid, care to show Mad Dog to the tables?”

Shark Kid quickly snapped into a salute and led Ron off, gesticulating wildly as they walked with him.

“How am I liking the camp site?” He asked in response to the seemingly random flailing. “I gotta say, it definitely feels like how a camp should be, and not all weird and scary like the last campsite I went to. Shame it’s not the MCC with the computer lab and the Bueno Nacho.”

Shark Kid immediately slumped forward, hanging their head low as if in despair. Ron read it perfectly. “You were hoping to stay at the college, too? I think we can live for a week without it.”

In agreement, Shark Kid hopped several times before tripping, flailing, and falling on their face.

“Whoa, are you okay?” Ron asked.

Shark Kid held up fin in affirmative, then slowly rose back to their feet. Once again, the shark-dressed mascot began dancing, and Ron quickly interpreted it.

“Wow, the suit’s that soft, huh? No wonder you faceplant so much.” He looked at Rufus on his shoulder. “Complete dedication to the craft. This is why Shark Kid is a genius.”

Shark Kid placed their hands over their cheeks, as if to swoon while blushing brightly. Together they approached the tables, where a green-eyed girl with light brown skin and poofy orange-red hair wearing the black and gold uniform of the Condoleezza Rice Preparatory Cougars Cheer Squad sat. When they approached, the girl gasped.

“Oh my gosh, Ron Stoppable. I can’t believe you’re here!” The cheerleader said. “And Rufus, too! Oh my gosh!” The cheerleader quickly clapped her hands together. “He is so cute!”

Rufus, who liked the attention even more, humbly pressed his left paw to his cheek while making an “Oh do go on!” gesture to the young woman while chattering.

Ron could feel his stock go up as cheerleaders recognized him, too. “Well, you know… I can’t always be out saving the world. Sometimes, I gotta let the dog out.”

He hefted up the mad dog mask for emphasis, and the cheerleader laughed.

“Right? Anyway, my name’s Jazmine and I’m in charge of getting everyone signed in!” The cheerleader gestured to the sign-in sheet. “You’re gonna need to sign-in here on the mascots form, and we will give you your assigned cabin! Since we’re a bit tight for space, you will be bunking with another mascot.”

“That’s okay,” Ron said as he began writing down his name. He glanced towards Shark Kid. “Wouldn’t it be awesome if we got to share a cabin, Shark Kid?”

Once more Shark Kid brought their flippers to the sides of their big grinning shark mouth, and steam poured from their gills.

Jazmine giggled at their reaction before checking where Ron signed his name. “All right! You’re all set up in Cabin Thirteen.”

Ron jerked forward slightly before coming to a sudden halt. Memories flooded his mind, of a shotgun shack of a cabin in the furthest corner of the camp, snarling squirrels, sneering archers, and a shrieking chimpanzee. Sweat beaded on his forehead, his pupils dilated, and a tremor began to run through his body.

Jazmine tilted her head, her pom-pom-like bunches bouncing with it. “Are you okay…? Hello~, Mad Dog?”

“Hey!” Rufus chattered, before slapping Ron’s cheek, and he snapped out of it.

“Huh?! Okay? I’m okay! Super okay!” He quickly said. “This is Camp Gottagrin! Not Camp Wannaweep! Thirteen? Thirteen is my favorite number! It’s when I got Rufus, hahahaha!”

Both Shark Kid and Jazmine looked at one another, then at Ron with concern. Reading the room, Ron did what he did best to avoid an awkward situation–he powered through. “Well, I’m gonna go check out my cabin, thanks ladies and sharks!”

Gripping the head of his costume, Ron quickly retreated and headed towards the cabins, Jazmine calling after him. “Hey, you need your key card…!”

Ron did not hear her, caught up in his own desperate self-reassurance. “It’s just a coincidence, Ron. This is bright and sunny Camp Gottagrin! Fun and happy Camp Gottagrin! There’s ‘grin’ in the name! How can this not be the happiest place on Earth?”

He looked around as he walked, and found that the cabins weren’t tiny, barely maintained log shacks. They were large and spacious, newly made even. The path was well-groomed, and the grass was cut. Birds were singing, flowers were blooming. Everything was… nice.

“This is not Camp Wannaweep, this is not Camp Wannaweep,” Ron reminded himself again as he reached his cabin–no different from the others, with even a nice little placard numbered 13 just above the door. “This is going to be a fun week where I can hang out with mascots and watch cheerleaders do cheerleading stuff!”

He looked at Rufus as he reached the door. “Right, Rufus?”

Rufus rolled his eyes and gave him a more reassuring pat on the cheek. “A-OK.”

Taking several big, deep breaths, Ron steadied himself and found his center as he grasped the door handle and turned it.

It didn’t budge.

“Huh?” Ron said aloud before jiggling the handle. He called into the Cabin “Hello? Why’s the door locked? I’m supposed to be staying here?”

To his surprise the handle suddenly twisted, and creaked open. Ron slowly looked up and met gazes with an olivine-skinned young man with dark green hair, whose face lit up with delight in recognition.

Terror, on the other hand, swept through Ron.

“Hey Ronnie,” the young man said, “Remember me?”

Ron stepped back, staring at the young man. “… Y-you… you’re… you…!”

The young man stepped out of the cabin, wearing a dark green sleeveless shirt and lime-green pants–the first un-uniformed person Ron had seen out here. “Come on, buddy. I know you remember me. How can you forget?”

How could he forget? Ron’s mind swirled as he was bombarded with chilling memories of the red-eyed fish monster he starkly remembered. The terror he inflicted, attempting to drown him repeatedly in the putrid waters of Lake Wannaweep in revenge for the horrifying mutation he suffered in their childhood days at the camp that traumatized him so. Gil Moss, or–as he insisted–the monster man Gill.

He wanted to forget, so he could stop remembering every horrifying second. “Gill!”

“Actually, it’s just Gil, now,” Gil corrected.

Ron pointed a finger at him accusingly. “GILL!”

“Dude, I said it’s just one L now.”

“What are you doing here, what evil do you bring to Camp Gottagrin?!” Ron shouted, and nearby mascots and cheerleaders turned to look at him.

Gil just kept on smiling. “Evil? Dude, Ronnie, I’m past that! I’m all de-gunked and legit! I’m even on the football team for Hidden Lake High School! I’m their Mascot, the Creature from the Hidden Lake.”

Ron surged at him, forcing Gil back, as he snapped at him. “A perfect role for you, huh?!”

Gil sputtered. “Wh-wha?”

Ron kept going. “You won’t get your mutated fish claws into me!”

Turning, Ron bolted away, yelling at the top of his lungs. “Run for your lives! An evil fish monster is in the camp and he’s gonna turn us all into mutant horrors!”

As Ron ran off the path and into the woods, falling out of site, Gil looked around at all the other camp guests staring at him, then back in the direction Ron went. “… That hurt, man.”

Rufus clung for dear life to the back of Ron’s shoulder as he barged through the forest’s dense underbrush, panting heavily as he fled as fast as his feet could take him.

“No, no-no-no-no-no! This isn’t happening!” Ron said as he ran. “Cabin 13? Gill?! This isn’t happening! Why is it that every time I go camping it has to be just like–WHOA!”

He tripped over a branch and began stumbling down a steep slope, right towards the edge of Lake Gottagrin. Bursting through the last few bushes, he staggered right to the lake’s edge and came to a halt ankle deep in the clear, calm water.

Staring out, Ron’s eyes widened in growing horror as he looked out across the lake. “… No… it can’t be…”

Directly across the lake from where he stood, he could see another camp–centered around a large amphitheater styled stage. “… That’s… that’s Band Camp…!”

He looked to the right. “This isn’t happening…”

Almost directly besides the Band Camp was a Camp with numerous telecommunication towers and dishes atop the cabin. “Telecommunications Camp…!”

Further to the right he grew pale at the sight of the circus tent rising above the trees and the cabins surrounding it. “C-Clown Camp…!”

Then finally, he let out a fearful squeak at the unforgettable sight of a rocket looming over several highly advanced-looking lodgings. “Science Camp…”

He looked down at the water he stood in. “This isn’t Lake Gottagrin… this… this is… Camp Wannaweep!”

Another young man’s voice called out. “Huh, you’re the first person I’ve seen here who knows the old name of this place.”

Ron turned to the person who spoke and found himself face to face with a young man with brown, messy hair underneath a brown lumberjack hat. He was another person not dressed like a mascot or a cheerleader, wearing a dark blue vest over a reddish-orange t-shirt, gray cargo shorts, and dark brown hiking boots. In his hands he held a DSLR camera with a long-range zoom lens attached, which he had been pointing at the direction of Clown Camp.

Ron leaped out of the lake with a yelp back onto the bank. “Oh no! Am I mutating?! Do you see any scales?!” He stuck out of his tongue. “I think my tongue’s forking!”

The young man with the camera took a few picture of across the lake. “You also know about that, too? Relax, the lake’s been allegedly decontaminated so you’re not going to mutate. Though… I’m surprised you know even know about that.”

He lowered his camera and turned to face Ron. “No one else here knows–and if they do they definitely don’t want to talk about it.”

He shot an ugly look in the direction of science camp.

Ron looked at the water, suspicious of that claim, before answering. “How can I not know? I’ve been here too many times to ever forget.”

The young man turned back to Ron, and his scowl faded as he recognized him. “Wait a second… you’re Ron Stoppable.”

“Yeah, yeah, the Middleton Mad Dog,” Ron said quickly.

The young man walked up to Ron. “I don’t know anything about that, I care more about you being part of Team Possible.”

It took Ron aback to be recognized for his sidekick work, and he calmed down a bit. “You do?”

The young man extended his hand. “I’m actually kind of a big fan. The name’s Dipper, my sister’s attending Cheer Camp and I’m along because spooky lakes full of mysteries and scandals are kind of my jam.”

Ron looked at Dipper, then at his hand, before shaking it. “And all the cute cheerleaders you get to hang out with, right?”

Dipper looked aside with a bit of a smirk. “… And all the cute cheerleaders… though hanging out with them? I’ll pass.”

“Eh, they’re cheerleaders, not elves. Just talk to them like any normal person and you’ll be fine,” Ron assured him.

Dipper let out a short, awkward chuckle. “I don’t have time for getting into that kind of trouble.”

He looked back over the lake and changed the subject. “There’s a lot to unpack here and I’ve only got a week to do it. In fact, with you here, I feel a lot more confident about investigating it.”

As Dipper lifted his camera and took several pictures, Ron watched him intently, Rufus leaning in a bit to find out what this kid was on about with him. “Oh yeah?”

“There’s something strange going on here, something possibly even sinister,” Dipper answered.

And now Ron was fully alert. “Yeah, there is…” He looked back towards the direction of the camp. “And it’s definitely sinister.”

Dipper took a few more pictures. “This place is too inconspicuous. It’s almost perfect in how it’s so unassuming.”

Ron nodded in agreement. “That’s what I was thinking! But I know now, for a fact, that there’s something dangerous going on!”

Dipper lowered his camera again and turned to him. “… You do?”

Ron nodded resolutely. “And I can see you’re onto something, too! Lake Wannaweep isn’t what it seems at all! The name change, the cleanup, no one knowing what’s going on here…!”

Dipper nodded, growing more enthusiastic. “Yeah… yeah! We’re the only ones who see it, don’t we?!”

Ron raised a clenched fist. “I sure do!”

Together they shouted.

“The suspicious clown camp across the lake!”

“The mutant fish monster plotting his revenge!”

Both stopped and stared at one another.

“Fish Monster?” Dipper asked.

“Clown Camp?” Ron answered.

They stared at one another, before Dipper gestured to him. “Explain yours, first.”

“No, explain yours,” Ron said. “What’s wrong with clowns?!”

Dipper gave Ron a confused side-eye. “You’re not afraid of clowns?”

“Why would I be?” Ron asked in turn. “Hello~? Clowns are bringers of joy and laughter. People who are afraid of clowns don’t understand them, and suspecting a clown of evil is just perpetuating a stereotype thanks to a few betrayers of the clown code.”

Dipper’s interests were piqued. “So, there is a code…”

Letting the camera hang by the strap around his neck, Dipper pulled a blue book from the bag on his back and opened it to begin writing. “Do you know Clown Code?”

Ron began to answer. “Well, it’s more a code of conduct than…” He stopped. “Hey, tell me what your beef with clowns is!”

Dipper looked up from the book at Ron. “You probably wouldn’t believe it… even if you do fight supervillains like every other week.”

“It’s not so much fighting as it is offering emotional and morale support,” Ron corrected. “But we’ve got an honest to dog lake mutant on our hands. My ability to believe is definitely good.”

Dipper looked from him and out at the circus-themed camp. “… Okay, I’m here to determine if clowns are one of three things: One, they’re just people in makeup who scare kids by being weird.”

“You mean make them laugh by being funny and wholesome,” Ron corrected.

“Two, they’re interdimensional horrors that feed on fear and souls,” Dipper continued.

Ron let out an exasperated sigh. “I blame Stephen King for almost all the clown slander. It wasn’t even that good!”

“I’ve never read,” Dipper informed him before continuing. “Then there’s the third possibility…”

Ron grew even more defensive. “What, that they’re killer aliens from outer space? They’re a disease that’s contracted when wearing a goofy wig? Or what, they’re regular people who spontaneously transform into clowns when they laugh?”

Dipper shook his head. “No, the third possibility… is that they’re heroic ninja pirates who travel dimensions fighting monsters, and this Clown Camp is one of their training grounds.”

Ron once again stared in silence at Dipper, Rufus joining him. After a moment of processing that, he voiced his thoughts on that possibility succinctly.

“That sounds awesome.”

“Right?!”
    Dipper said in excitement. “That’s why I’m trying to get over there to find out what they’re all about. I mean, who sends their kids to clown camp?”

Ron realized that this young man spoke wisdom. “Hey, you have a point…”

Dipper nodded quickly. “It’s just there, and I’ve seen people walking around so it’s not empty, but do you know anyone who has ever been to it? Or even said, in full confidence, ‘I can’t wait to go to clown camp this summer.’”

Ron agreed. “I love clowns, but you couldn’t pay me to attend clown camp.”

Mostly because clowns worked at circuses and circuses tended to have monkeys.

Dipper looked across the lake towards Clown Camp once more. “Well, if you want to check it out for free, I’m going to sneak over there tonight to set up some camera traps.”

Ron rubbed his chin. “I might be on board with that… especially if it means staying out of my cabin with… Gill.”

Dipper turned back to Ron. “Gil? That creep who runs around barefoot.”

His eyes widened in recognition. “Wait… is he that Gil? The kid who turned into a mutant and literally tried to kill you?!”

“And mutate my friends? Yeah, that’s him!” Ron said.

Dipper looked towards Camp Gottagrin. “… Why is he here? And why did they put you in a cabin with him?!”

“He says he’s here to be a mascot, but I know his real plan is to get his revenge for me defeating him when he tried to get revenge on me for causing him to turn into a mutant, even though he agreed to trade swim time in the lake even after I told him that it was contaminated.”

Cocking his head to one side, Dipper was surprised. “That is petty.”

“Trust me, in the superhero business, pettiness is pretty much the sole motivation for a lot of these guys,” Ron lamented, Rufus nodding sadly with him. “He’s probably arranged for us to be in the same cabin, so he can push me around like he used to.”

“Well,” Dipper began, “We should do something about that.”

Ron perked up. “Alert the authorities? Because I can get the National Guard down here in a second–”

“No, nothing so dramatic,” Dipper said as he walked past him, gesturing for him to follow. “There’s a simpler solution for this kind of thing.”

= - = Part 1-2 = - =

And thus marks both our Pines Twins, a very kind cheerleader, a curious shark, and an old nemesis. This chapter's scene required a whole revision and division, but I am so excited for how this one's going to twist and turn. Here's hoping the sharp-eyed can sight what depths of the net I've plumbed for this one.

Shadow Wolf75, Athain and meloa789 like this.
  4. Espec22

Espec22 Making the rounds.

Well, as far i can see there only a few solutions:

Number 1) Challenge Gil to a duel for the right to use the cabin
    Number 2) Challenge Gil to a duel to the death, the one left alive keeps the cabin
    Number 3) Kill Gil,and you avoid future problems, of course you would go to Jail but that's future Ron's problem
    And number 4)Just ask to change cabins......................................................then kill Gil

The Ero-Sennin and Athain like this.