• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

For any interested. You can read this on SB
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this tagged crack . Up until 4 chapter it's just sad and tragic.If Shino is a self-insert why would he be even near Danzo?

The Merovingian said:
Kurenai waved her teacher off. "There's no need to apologize. This was all on a whim anyway. If he's as hands-off as you were, I doubt he'll will be any trouble."​
You fool, you taunted Murphy.

The Merovingian said:
"He just has…a bit of a personality."​
Yeah she's isn't really prepared for Shino's shenanigans. He's a reincarnation with shit tons of baggage from ROOT and has years to develop weird ass coping mechanisms that are enabled by his squad and probably his dad as well.

The Merovingian said:
Then there was Shino, whose grades measured somewhere between the two, but whom some teachers described as, "thuggish." One copy of a note of complaint that had supposedly been written shortly after graduation implied he had threatened fellow graduates and their families, and his number of skipped classes exceeded even Naruto's. Despite this, he scored the highest in Target Practice, and Kenjutsu, or would have if he had shown up for more than the bare necessary examinations.

Surprisingly, there were interesting notations from Taijutsu classes several years ago that said he was barred from sparring with Sasuke Uchiha, the top Academy graduate, citing some fight that had spiraled out of control when they had been younger.

If Kurenai had to describe her old sensei's son, she would have said, 'Talented, but lazy.' or at least 'Unfocused,' going by the impression she garnered from his files. It was clear there was talent, but he had likely never been challenged correctly. Hopefully, that would change after tomorrow.
Click to expand...​
Kurenai did a decent job given her skill level and access to information that she currently has, pity it's all totally wrong and useless. I'd wager Shino is stronger than her, and her Genjutsu won't work because he was bros with Shisui who was the Uchiha Clan's GOAT of genjutsu before Itachi. Also Shino is constantly on his grind he's just smart enough to use Shadow Clones.

The Merovingian said:
Money. It was all about that sweet sweet mulla. Some might say Shino's fixation on making as much of it as possible was a bit unbecoming for the heir of such a prestigious clan, but they didn't see the big picture. Not like Shino did. The Ninja world was on a ticking time bomb.

Two years ago Shino picked up a magazine from a simple convenience store. On a whim, he turned to a page in the middle where a story that would change his life took up two pages.

[Totsuba Kisuke says, " Rails are the future!"]
It was a short article about an enterprising young man from the Land of Thunder who was trying to develop a rail system connecting the Land of Thunder's capital with Kumogakure. It touched on logistics, economic prosperity on both the micro and macro level, and all sorts of things other youth would have found terribly boring….but not Shino.

Rather, it was as if he had seen the light. The future was bright, and being a ninja didn't mean being the bulb. He could picture it in his head, a world of tall buildings that….scraped the sky, or something. Rails would give way to all manner of innovations both in weaponry and civilian development.

Would there still be ninja? Sure. But would they be the same then as Shino was today? He didn't think so.

It may not happen now, it may not happen tomorrow, but things would change drastically eventually. The whole world was on the precipice of some sort of…indutro-scientific revolution…and only he and a small number of people could see it.
Click to expand...​
Shino may not have knowledge of Naruto or Boruto but the man knows what's up and that the inevitable march of human progress will overtake the world. Good on him for being smart enough to be aware of that. Also I really love the making money coping mechanism/hobby it has so much potential to be hilarious.

The Merovingian said:
One day, the Fire daimyo would demand less autonomy from his Land's Ninja village….one day. And how was it that a growing influential clan stayed growing and influential?

Money!
Power and influence through bloodshed is temporary but money is eternal. Truly Shino has found a path to peace in this broken world.

The Merovingian said:
Sweet sweet currency <3!, Shino thought with fondness. And I won't stop here…Aburame silk…Teas with little black balls of tapioca!…But first..
That's actually a really good way to make money that doesn't involve shinobi work and even crippled or old Aburame could do. This could really help the quality of life of his Clan.

The Merovingian said:
Hinata still remembered the previous day, when the teams had been announced. Several girls around the class had shot her and Ino consoling glances and gestures of good luck believing they would need it. Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru, and Choji were four of what people referred to as the Five Fools of Konaha Academy, along with Naruto.​
The Squad is known and feared and this is good.

Petrox36 said:
Pest extermination and crop protection is huge money opportunity. Add polymerization and fertilization too and you are almost printing money.
Xodarap1 said:
Shino being a Yakuza boss is now cannon to me.
So many godfather jokes so little time
The Merovingian said:
Yes! First the agricultural market, then, the World!​

The Merovingian said:
Shino in a suite: "Maybe you pay me a million Ryo this all goes away. Maybe you don't, you and ya family wake up in a bed of red headed centipedes...I know what my choice would be"​
Shibi better be grateful at how Shino turned out. Instead of pulling an Itachi and killing his family, a Kakashi and being a perpetually late smut reader, or an Orochimaru who does Mad Science. Shino has instead given himself the most holy of struggles, grinding for that sweet sweet Money!!

Shino emulating a hard-working bee to benefit his clan and family, looking way into the future, was an amusing sight.

I also look forward to all the headaches that Kurenai will get from dealing with Shino! :V

"Why are you spying on us? You didn't fall in love with me, didja?"
Shino is such a little shit and I'm here for it.

"You have a crush on fishsticks, huh?" Shino said, his voice giving away his elation. "Aw, that's a riot. Hey, how about I-OOF!"
His amusement at Hinata's crush on Naruto makes a lot of sense.

"It's me," a familiar boy's voice said from across their circle. It was Shino Aburame, who had somehow stealthily become the eleventh member of their group without notice.
What a bro move.

Hinata was crushed. Felt dead inside. Broken. Naruto's first kiss was with…Sasuke. She had seen it all. Bakura, turning around and accidentally pushing Naruto, lip first, into…into…something that should have been hers. And if that wasn't enough.
Looks like someone is jealous and devastated.

"BWAHAHAHAH!" Shino laughed, with a fair few chuckles added by the rest of the Fools and other members of this year's graduates. "So, how long's this been going on, eh? Funny way of telling all the ladies here you two are spoken for."
Not surprised Shino and the Fools where really amused by the Kiss, they're just that type of friends.

No. No. No. What was Shino trying to do? He turned toward her then and gave her a fist pump in front of the ENTIRE class. Luckily, Hinata was surrounded by every other angered girl in the room, who took his gesture as a taunt toward themselves. His dark glasses masking whom his eyes were staring at…her.

Oh, Shino! Why can't you just!…..just!
Shino is pretty good at trolling people.

"Well, I suppose that proves she exists. Still…I can't help feeling I've heard that name before. That said, I guess going on what we know so far, we can assume you were put under some kind of genjutsu."

Smart, Kiba thought. Leave it to bug-boy to think things through that far.
Shino is able to recognize the obvious which is nice.

"Think about it. In total there were 19 graduating teams this year, meaning at least 57 students made it to Genin. I've never heard of that many junior ninjas being active, ever. Which means that the Academy likely always cuts the dead weight loose if they don't have what it takes to make it in the Shinobi world. I'm willing to bet we aren't the only ones being tested."

"Cheh!" This is so dumb, Kiba thought. Leave it to brainiac to figure out what the grown-ups have planned.
Shino is very politically aware and is on top of current ninja events and trends. Kiba is also aware that Shino is downplaying his intelligence by a lot.

Guess she's not just a wallflower, after all, he thought. He'd have never said it out loud but Kiba had initially somewhat begrudged being placed in the same team as the timid kunoichi. A feeling that had only strengthened when she had fainted earlier. Looking at her now, he saw a strength in her that hadn't been there before.
I like how you are fleshing out both Kiba and Hinata.

This…bitch! Shino scolded himself. She's good. She's got experience dealing with Kikaichu and throwing off scents.
Shino is good at what he does and that's learning jutsu and being a murder blender, trickery stuff doesn't seem to be his focus so Kurenai beating him there makes sense.

Holy shit, he thought. I might actually be able to quit!
Yeah Shino doesn't really want to be a ninja and that's a pretty valid view to hold given the nature of the profession and his experiences. But he's trapped into by his previous experience in ROOT, the powers that be and being a Clan Heir.

Akamaru ate the formatting, every line has been cut in half and dropped down a space.

a yes "the arbitrary bell test", heck most times we have a team that is not "kage lineage" the writer comes up with something of their choice (my favorite part to make beginings interesting).

cant wait to the this meme

40v7gv.png

kurena thanking me for "understanding the bell test"
shino just wanting to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back