• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Shouldn't this be Eighth Grader Syndrome? It is known as chuunibyou - literally translated as "middle (school) second (year/grade) sickness". Or was this adjusted up to make it based on Megumin's age?

That's another typo. When I get into a writing spree I make a lot of them.

Whelp, this has reminded me to go off and read more of the konosuba books.
But yeah, having read all the way through, this is good stuff.

- - -

That night, Megumin got to sleep on a real bed, with a full stomach: A very novel experience for the young Crimson Demon. True, it was a cot that Aqua and Kazuma had dragged out for her in their room at the inn, but it was far more comfortable than the alley filled with used straw she'd been using.

Hell, she'd even been able to get a real bath. Not just wash herself off in the nearby river at night to avoid perverts.

The young Crimson Demon found it difficult to sleep, however. She was glaring at the ceiling as she contemplated all that had occurred that day.

Was it possible? That her path of mastering the spell "Explosion" was too literal? That she had to master all forms of Explosions?

On one hand, it was exciting. To forge her own path, which she could create her own legend: Megumin, the Mistress of All Explosions!

On the other... Was it truly what she wanted? Was it a betrayal of all she stood for?

On the third hand, this was such a wonderfully dramatic twist on her journey, Megumin could hardly contain herself! This kind of drama was what Crimson Demons lived for!

"Ohhhh... Kazumaaaaa...!"

Megumin blinked. She turned her head to look in on the bathroom. Her cheeks flushed.

Now... She really shouldn't peep...

"Yessss~!" Aqua squealed.

Of course, she couldn't get any sleep if they kept carrying on like that. She would give them a piece of her mind!

Politely, of course. They were her hosts and party members.

She got up and crept to the door to the bathroom. She peeked via the cracked open door.

The two were in the tub, wrapped around eachother like mating dragons between sessions. Kazuma nuzzled Aqua lovingly, and planted a chaste kiss on the top of her head. She giggled.

"Mmmm... Round thirty... Is as good... As round twenty," Aqua sighed.

"Wait until round forty," Kazuma growled. Aqua shakily held up a hand as Kazuma tried to push her down again.

"Ahh, w-wait... Wait Kazuma...That thing you were worried about?" She reminded him, though a bit half-heartedly. Kazuma blinked, and his eyes widened.

"Ohhh... Ohhh... Uh... Y-Yeah... Um... Protection... I-I mean... We haven't... We..."

Aqua giggled airily, and nuzzled him. She planted a warm kiss on his cheek and lips.

"It's okay Kazuma," she said softly, "I won't get pregnant until we want to."

"O-Ohhh," Kazuma sighed in relief. "I-I mean, not that I don't... I do want kids... With you... One day... Maybe..."

He grimaced at Aqua's scowl at that less than impressive answer.

"I don't know if I'd be any good as a dad though... I-I mean, my own parents were pretty awful-"

Aqua reached up and caressed his jawline tenderly.

"You can be sarcastic, and mean, and a perv," Aqua said, "But you're also kind, caring, and you worry about the right things. I'd love to have your children, Kazuma..."

She kissed his jawline, up and down.

"Mmm... It's so hard though~," Aqua moaned, "Because I want to have your baby... I want to be a mother... I'm a goddess of water, of life... And I want to be filled with life... I want to give birth to new life~..."

"Haaa...?" Kazuma gasped. Aqua grinned.

"I want to have your baby so badly," she purred, "So maybe... We could pretend~?"

"Ohhhh... You slutty goddess," Kazuma groaned. Aqua giggled as he pinned her down in the bath.

"Yessshhh... Your slutty wife goddess! Take me, TAKE MEEEE~!"

Megumin, blushing bright red, pulled away and crawled back to her cot. She covered her head in pillows as the couple got louder.

Maybe she'd tell them off later... Much later... When they weren't being so lovey-dovey.

- - -

Last edited:
Basically, I don't want to write actual sex scenes, I'm just writing risque scenes and such, mainly for comedy and romance.

From the rules:

NSFW materials
  • Written Fiction that contains graphic descriptions of Gore or sex. (Saying 'They fucked like rabbits' and using suggestive imagery is okay to post in the SFW sections, spelling out all mechanical details goes in the NSFW section.)
The following is Questionable material. You won't suffer punishment for posting it outside the NSFW section, but it might be polite to give warning.
  • Written scenes that heavily imply any kind of sexual conduct (even if the sexual conduct itself would be illegal), so long as it remains at implication, and does not cross over into explicit explanation/description.

Seems fine to me, but if you're unsure, might as well ask the mods.

From the rules:

NSFW materials
  • Written Fiction that contains graphic descriptions of Gore or sex. (Saying 'They fucked like rabbits' and using suggestive imagery is okay to post in the SFW sections, spelling out all mechanical details goes in the NSFW section.)
The following is Questionable material. You won't suffer punishment for posting it outside the NSFW section, but it might be polite to give warning.
  • Written scenes that heavily imply any kind of sexual conduct (even if the sexual conduct itself would be illegal), so long as it remains at implication, and does not cross over into explicit explanation/description.

Seems fine to me, but if you're unsure, might as well ask the mods.

I'm sure, but thank you for clarifying things.

Let's be honest here, if I treat "Safe For Work" as literally as possible, this story wouldn't be. Safe, that is. I'd be giggling too damn hard to get any work done. :D

Kazuma: "So, what kind of house do we get?"

Aqua: "A MANSION! With roaring fireplaces and a HUGE wine cellar and a luxurious bath-!"

Kazuma: "Woah woah woah! I would love that too, but that's a little out of our price range, right?"

Aqua: "Urgh... You know, since I am an Archpriest, maybe I could get some money from my worshippers to buy ourselves a mansion-!"

Kazuma: "You mean the money that your worshippers give to your church to help the poor and needy?"

Aqua: "Ahhhh... I-I mean... We are poor. And needy."

Kazuma: "Aquaaaaa..."

Aqua: "Oh come on! I'm literally their goddess!"

Kazuma: "So you should set a good example and NOT MOOCH OFF YOUR WORSHIPPERS!"

Aqua: "BUT KAZUMMMAAAA! I mean, we're going to save the world from the Demon King! A mansion would help us do that, wouldn't it?!"

Kazuma: "AQUA!"

Since Kazuma and Aqua are in a relationship, he may be able to convince her to monetize her talent at art; pretty sure that would pay for a mansion. It is noted that as a goddess of the arts, her skill with them is, well, godly. She just doesn't want to in cannon for some reason.

Do not necro. This is against Rule 7.
Despite the changes, the author has surprisingly accurately preserved the spirit of konosuba. A rare case.

Kazuma: "So, what kind of house do we get?"

Aqua: "A MANSION! With roaring fireplaces and a HUGE wine cellar and a luxurious bath-!"

Kazuma: "Woah woah woah! I would love that too, but that's a little out of our price range, right?"

Aqua: "Urgh... You know, since I am an Archpriest, maybe I could get some money from my worshippers to buy ourselves a mansion-!"

Kazuma: "You mean the money that your worshippers give to your church to help the poor and needy?"

Aqua: "Ahhhh... I-I mean... We are poor. And needy."

Kazuma: "Aquaaaaa..."

Aqua: "Oh come on! I'm literally their goddess!"

Kazuma: "So you should set a good example and NOT MOOCH OFF YOUR WORSHIPPERS!"

Aqua: "BUT KAZUMMMAAAA! I mean, we're going to save the world from the Demon King! A mansion would help us do that, wouldn't it?!"

Kazuma: "AQUA!"

and then the Haunted Mansion quest appears.

wait a minute, you are the Andrew that made White Knight Errant! dude, that was awesome. plus you are interested in Konosuba. Nice.

what do you think of the women of Konosuba, any favorites and any gals you think of as good waifu material?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back