1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost and Found

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by EightMDB, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Threadmarks: Ch. 1: Initial Awakening
    EightMDB

EightMDB Getting out there.

I awoke as waves rushed over my face, sputtering, I brought myself up to my feet.

‘What the hell?’ I thought, running hands along my body.

‘No, this is wrong.’ A physique fit for a god. I discovered not just that; my whole body was perfect.

“Where is this strange land I find myself in?” I spoke aloud, a voice smooth like dark chocolate.

‘What in the actual fuck?! Why did I talk like that?’ I think to myself before hearing clothes shifting and light metal clinking behind me. ‘A small group, likely a patrol.’

“I find myself waking upon shores unknown to me and mine.” I said to the group behind me.

“But not unknown to us stranger” One of the women behind me said sternly.

Turning, I found myself being at spear-point to a group of only women, Amazonian in stature and in garb.

Holding up my hands I spoke calmly to them, addressing the one who spoke. “Just as I am stranger to you, so you are stranger to me. Help me in this strange land I find myself in and I will find myself in your debt.”

“You will be brought before her majesty, and then we will see if you will gain the help, you ask for.” She said bringing forward ropes. The other women in the group surrounding me.

“I am at your mercy.” I said bringing my hands forward.

‘What the actual fuck… why am I acting like this, why… why?’ I criticized my actions and my tongue. ‘My mind feels clear but…. I can’t remember. Why do I find acting like this strange?’ So many questions and so little time.

I was brought back to reality as one of the women shove me onto my knees, in an area not unlike the Pnyx. ‘A debate area? Or a place to hold assembly to those in power?’

“Speak, Lochagos and tell me of this man, who found himself on Themyscera.” Spoke who I assumed to be some person of power.

“My patrol and I found this man naked upon our shores. He has been cooperative and asked for assistance. Thus, we brought him here for judgement.” The Lochagos, Captain, spoke to the assembly

‘How did I know that that meant captain? Why do I find myself with so many questions in such a short time?’ I gathered my thoughts, preparing to present my status to those in power, those who would determine my fate.

“My Lady, this captain speaks truth. I found myself upon your shore in a new body and mind. These are strange circumstances that I can only call the acts of Gods. Will you assist me, in determining where I am to go from here?” I felt power push on my shoulders, sinking onto my knees as soon as I spoke about the acts of Gods.

“Who are you to determine if these are the acts of the Gods?” Another woman spoke up, wearing the garbs of what I can only assume to be religious.

“Peace, Pythia. He finds himself in strange lands through unknown means. With no method known-” The assembly leader begins to respond before I felt an urge come over me.

Gasping I speak out at the group “We ask of thee, Queen of the Amazons, chosen of Hera, Athena, and Artemis, Hippolyta. Thrice named, Thrice asked, and Thrice demanded. Assist Us as We assisted you and your debt shall be fulfilled.”

Collapsing to the ground I can barely speak out again. “What was that?”

“Send him to the hospital.” Queen Hippolyta said quietly but firmly. Paling she turned to the other woman, the Pythia. “Commune with the Gods.”

“As the queen wishes.” The Oracle said slowly turning and walking in the direction of a large mountain in the distance.

(Hippolyta POV)​

‘Finally, my debt will be fulfilled to Them. At least to the one who matters’ Turning to my general, Zoe, I spoke quietly to her.

“Have him under watch and stop others from looking into him, just because he is unwell matters not if he will retaliate against us for some slight against him.” She started walking away. I grab her arm before she can leave. “Do no harm unto him or you will find yourself will little allies, Zoe, I care not for your games while we are at risk of insulting the Gods.”

“No games shall be played my Queen, I know I show little care for you, but everything I do is for the betterment of Themyscara.” Zoe spoke quietly to me furiously.

‘Good, with Zoe dealt with, we can start by feeding him, guest rights will be extended, and we will be safe for the time being.’

“This assembly will continue at a later time, please allow me to apologize.” I spoke to the gathered amazons.

2. WildThunder

WildThunder Making the rounds.

nice can't wait for more

Burner Account and ArsMagna1337 like this.