• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Merkels Operation Walküre - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyr Anazasi

Making the rounds.
Hi folks, I am finally posting here. Feel free to comment.

https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/merkels-operation-walküre-story-only.12275/

DISCLAIMER:

This story will have RL politicians as prota- resp. antagonists. They are just figures of myself, who act in a certain way according to my story. If they really would have acted this way I don't know. But that's not the question. It's just a story. RL politics shall not be part of this story, as well as, in regards to Rule 8, shall not be discussed here in any way.

Also the speeches or actions of the figures are just story needed. They are not necessarily my own opinion (especially everything in regards to racism, Nazism, Communism and so on is NOT my opinion). However, my figures have to act in their role, which is determined by their personality and other circumstances. So, for example, Hitler would never have spoken politically correct. I don't want to insult here anyone, but the story may need to use such words.

So folks, no actual politics here!

Last edited:
First and second post feature black text.

Hello, so this is our new operation base?

The moderator approves kind of worry me, do you think it's going to work here?

Hello, so this is our new operation base? Will you stop posting in sufficient velocity?

Last edited:
The moderator part kind of scares me.

good to see you already started to publish the story.

I think it's quite unlikely, but just to be on the safe side; you've cleared your stories with the admin/mods about possible Rule 8 issues?

I will continue the thread here. I will post the story peu à peu at first, so that no new reader gets problems to follow.

Biigoh: I won't discuss current political stuff.

This is out of place but anyone knows how to turn off email notification? I tried to go to my setting and turned off everything related to email, but it's still sending me the notification. Although this is just my gaming email, it's getting really annoying.

MajorLazer: I would not want to comment it anymore here, except a last word. If you have someone judging, who is biased, you can't argue with him, especially if he doesn't want to.

When will you post new chapters once you finish updating story?

I want to make sure once again, that this story is about the figures of modern politicians having to deal with 1944 politics. This is NOT about modern politics and won't be. I don't want to have these things discussed here.

I need to move again as even using modern politicians is considered a violation of Rule 8 here. That this changes the DNA of my story too much if I used non-RL names, I will have to move again. Does anyone has suggestions?

This's pretty suck, I'm so sorry for you and your stories. I don't know any forums other than the big 3 and this website, I think at this point we should just make our own website or the discord sever. Can we discuss with the moderator, we just need to use the name but nothing from the current politics.

I already tried t. However, that is considered a violation as well.

The problem with fanfiction websites is that a discussion thread is not as convenient compared to forums based websites.

Discussions mostly take place on review pages with authors either replying in an AN chapter post or PM reply.

This thread will be closed. Thank you for your support. The story continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back