• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Merry Christmas.

Malcolmo

Insert custom title here
Merry Christmas QQ. May you all have an entertaining Christmas. (Yes I'm well aware this is rather late)

It's not even eleven, here.

Merry Christmas, my strange friends of the interwebs! And a happy new year!

b23deb2ba0209a97f5ab1a3959604c71.jpg

df88b6146c0d394c5a6c6e1de04a9638.jpg

89f140ffa46379d2ea70b2ec6b26846d.jpg

244e81aa471526431bba4dc9cdb767bb.jpg

Selias said:
How is it late? It's noon on Christmas.
Technically I meant it in terms of having left it till Christmas was about to pass. As for time, it's 8 o'clock where I am (Malta).

Merry Xmas people.
May your day be long and happy, and may the booze be plentiful.

Man, it's so weird to think of Malta having the internet. Malta is a place men clad in steel and furs try and fail to conquer for strategic advantage, not an internet-having place.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Late-ish, but Merry Christmas, denizens of QQ.

FurikoMaru said:
Man, it's so weird to think of Malta having the internet. Malta is a place men clad in steel and furs try and fail to conquer for strategic advantage, not an internet-having place.

Merry Christmas, everyone.
We might be somewhat behind but we're not that far behind dammit! :mad: :p

Besides technically speaking the guys failing to conquer Malta would be wearing turbans(Arabs and Turks though Malta was Arabic for a rather large period of time) or Axis uniforms. Everyone else managed to conquer it just fine.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Now if you'll excuse me, Rayman Legends and I need to spend some quality time together....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back