• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

Commission Piece!

It's Naruto's big day, the biggest in his young life and he is sweating...
Chapter 1

Foreverlink98

Getting sticky.
Commission Piece!

It's Naruto's big day, the biggest in his young life and he is sweating bullets. Luckily Sakura is here to talk some confidence into him.

Chapter One: Naruto's Big Day

Naruto Uzumaki had faced many complex and nerve-racking situations in his life. He became a shinobi of Konohagakure no Sato at age twelve, took the Chunin exams for the first time mere months after becoming a shinobi, fought an s-class criminal to the point of near death more than once, saved the village from invasion, tried to prevent his friend from leaving for the sake of power, trained hard to bring his friend back and also defend himself against a shadow organization seeking out Jinchuriki like himself for their respective Bijuu. He fought that organization, saw his village destroyed, gained the cooperation of enemy villages, and fought a war for the sake of the world culminating in sealing away a god-like alien woman with the power of the Sage of Six Paths.

Anyone with a resume like Naruto's would be expected to either be a nervous wreck or have nerves of steel and ironically, Naruto pretty much fits into both categories. For the most part, he was a powerful veteran shinobi and war hero, cool under pressure, and an asset to any mission he was on. However, the situation he currently found himself in was not a mission, not even anything connected vaguely to the traditional shinobi lifestyle. This was much more personal and with the minutes counting down before he had to present himself before the entire village for a ceremony of paramount personal importance, Naruto was unsure he was ready to face them.

Today was his wedding day, he was set to get married to three of the most beautiful women on the entire shinobi continent. Originally he had only intended to marry one of these girls, but circumstances had put him in a position where he needed to marry more than one girl and as it happened, more than one girl wanted to marry him. Hinata Hyuga, overlooked former heiress to the Hyuga clan and fellow war hero was his original wife-to-be, a shy but determined and powerful young woman whom he had been through a lot with. Over time they had come together and dated for a couple of years leading them to where they are now. Before all the drama started, they were Konoha's power couple.

Then, the Clan Restoration Act came into play. The Konoha council, or what was left of it after the war, was impressed with the hereditary abilities displayed by his distant cousin Karin in the closing stages of the war and with their forces thinned by quite a margin by the war's end wanted to see if those abilities couldn't be replicated by any daughters of his and even if they couldn't his children could inherit his powerful Uzumaki chakra. More to the point, they had even found some candidates to help speed the process along. Hoping he would accept the deal, the candidates picked were not from Konoha and were those he had met him the past.
The first was Shizuka, the leader of the tiny Nadeshiko kunoichi village had once believed herself "destined" to marry a student of Jiraiya who could best her in combat. Naruto had convinced her years back to stop believing in destiny and seek out a partner she would love, not one she was bound to by honor or duty. According to the beautiful black-haired, green-eyed kunoichi though, he was the only one she wanted. The council was happy to have her, especially if it meant an alliance with a foreign independent Kunoichi village.

On the other hand, his final wife-to-be was not a Kunoichi at all but rather a priestess. Shion had met Naruto during the latter's trip to Oni no Kuni, where he helped her defeat the otherworldly demon-like entity called Moryo. She had been cold and distant at first, but Naruto had broken through that facade to find the kind and vulnerable young woman underneath. Shion had been smitten with Naruto ever since, even offering him marriage and children at the end of his time in Oni no Kuni. The young blonde had turned her down at the time being only fifteen back then and all, but even all these years later she was ecstatic to be marrying the man who helped her in her darkest hour.

Both of these women had been given time to get to know each other and Hinata before the big day and much to Naruto's relief all three had over time gotten used to the idea of sharing a husband and began to get along swimmingly. As the big day had approached they had gone off on their own so that he didn't see them before the wedding, it being bad luck and all. All that time on his own and left to his own thoughts as it turned out was not the best thing for Naruto as every doubt and insecurity he had in regard to love and being loved began to play havoc with his nerves.

Did they really love him? He knew he truly loved them. Could you romantically love more than one person at the same time? It wasn't exactly a common practice in the shinobi world anymore. Hell, some civilians had even called for it to be made illegal. He was happy to be getting hitched, so why did he have this sudden urge to turn on his heel and run as far and as fast as he could? It was all just so confusing and he didn't know how to feel about it all. The spiky-haired shinobi was so nervous he was even biting his fingernails, something he didn't normally do. Sweat poured down his face as he desperately tried to get his head straight. He felt like he was going to explode.

This was the site that Sakura Haruno, Naruto's close friend, teammate, and former childhood crush was greeted with as she entered the room. The pink-haired kunoichi was dressed in a beautiful green kimono with pink flower print all over it. She took one look at her longtime friend and sighed her suspicions about her presence being needed being all but proven correct.

"Are you okay Naruto? You look a mess," Sakura greeted, casually pulling out a white handkerchief and running it across Naruto's sweaty forehead to clean him up.

"H-Hey Sakura-Chan," Naruto said back, his voice cracking and wobbling. "Y-Yeah I'm fine, w-why wouldn't I be?"

"Naruto," Sakura replied in a no-nonsense tone, rolling her eyes. "It's plain as day that you're about as fine as Sasuke-Kun after a bottle of sake, that is to say on the verge of a breakdown. Tell me what's wrong."

"R-Really Sakura-Chan, I-It's nothing," Naruto insisted, turning away from his friend in a foolish attempt to stop himself from cracking completely.

"Naruto if you don't tell me what's wrong right now I'm marching right over to the bridal suite and telling your wives-to-be you're having a breakdown, stop bottling it up and get whatever is bothering you off your chest!" Sakura shouted, a familiar angry expression flashing across her face. Even in his anxious state, Naruto was more afraid of an angry Sakura than marriage. Taking a breath, he turned around and sat down with a loud sigh.

"I-I don't know if I can do this Sakura-Chan," Naruto admitted, tears threatening to fall down his face.

"Are you having second thoughts?" Sakura asked, having privately been worried about the whole polygamy thing herself since the beginning.

"No! I love them all I really do it's just…do they love me as much?" Naruto answered, his own question thickening the atmosphere as it dawned on Sakura what was actually going on in her friend's head.

"Of course they do Naruto, why would you ever doubt that?" Sakura countered, shaking at head as she pulled her friend into a hug. "Hinata and Shion have been pining for you since the day you met then, Shizuka has declared her love for you in dramatic fashion in public several times. Honestly, it's a little embarrassing. It's pretty safe to say you've got three fairly smitten young women waiting for you."

"Y-Yeah but, nobody gave a shit for so long," Naruto continued, talking quietly into Sakura's shoulder. "It's just…hard to believe three wonderful women like that would care enough to get married to me. I don't know, it just feels like at any moment this whole thing is going to be revealed to be some elaborate prank by the village to get to me."

"This is no prank Naruto, this is your life now and I want you to enjoy it," Sakura replied earnestly, patting her friend on the back. "I know it's hard to let go of all those feelings the village instilled in you when we were kids, but know that even in the ni-impossible scenario that this was all some elaborate game to hurt you most intimately, I would lay this entire village low before I let them get away with it. Sasuke-Kun would too, as would all our friends. You're not alone anymore Naruto, you shouldn't have to feel like you are."

"I…Thanks, Sakura-Chan, I think…I think I needed to hear that," Naruto admitted, pulling out of the hug and smiling at his longtime friend.

"You're welcome, now come on let's get tidied up and get you to the alter before everyone wonders where you are," Sakura replied, pulling out her handkerchief once again and beginning to clean her friend's face, Naruto's face scrunched up in indignation.

"Sakura-Chan stop!"

After the two managed to get cleaned up, they made their way out of the groom's suite and down to the temple where the ceremony would take place. Naruto stood at the altar, waiting patiently with a mind now more clear and less anxious but admittedly not entirely devoid of tension. He was slightly startled when the music started. Turning, Naruto was instantly mesmerized when he was greeted with a wonderful sight.

The sight of three beautiful brides smiling lovingly back at him as they walked down the aisle towards him.

Author's Notes: So that is chapter one of this new commissioned story, It was quite short and descriptive but the following chapters should be somewhat longer and less about "setting the scene" so to speak. This is tagged as SFW For Now, but should that be subject to change the following chapters will be posted in the NSFW section of the site under their own story. I hope you enjoyed it and if you did, please consider commissioning me via the info in my signature. Until next time! :)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠘⠀⠀⠁⠉⠉⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣄⣦⠷⠿⠿⠻⠙⣯⢻⠛⠟⣿⣤⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⣄⣷⣿⣿⣿⣾⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣾⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠃⣿⣿⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⣿⣿⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⣿⣿⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⣿⣿⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⣿⣿⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⢿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣧⣿⣿⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⣿⣿⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠿⠛⠙⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠟⠿⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠃⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠇⣼⠻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡾⢷⠀⠀ ⠉⣞⠻⡈⢷⠙⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣁⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡏⣿⣿⣿⠙⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⣷⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⢹⡟⠀⠀ ⣀⢤⠶⣶⣴⣧⡿⢿⠙⡏⣾⠻⠛⡞⣶⢳⠛⠙⠉⠀⠁⠋⣿⣠⣿⣼⣦⢿⠻⠛⠛⠋⠛⠛⠛⠿⠿⠴⡤⣤⣤⣤⠦⠷⡛⢈⠀⠀ ⠀⠛⠛⠙⠈⡆⢹⣾⠀⡄⢻⣧⠘⠉⠛⠿⠿⣿⣾⣶⣧⣿⣰⠇⣿⣿⠛⠈⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⡀⣀⣤⢶⠙⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⣷⣌⢦⠘ ⠀⡄⢶⠛⣉⢯⣿⢩⠛⠶⡿⣬⣤⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⣿⠀⡄⣿⣼⣦⣷⠿⠿⠿⠻⠛⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⣶⣶⣛⣚⢴⠀⠀⣄⢦⢰ ⠀⠛⠾⡽⣾⣴⣀⠀⡄⢲⠙⣿⠛⠛⠉⠉⠀⠀⠁⠋⣷⢸⠀⠏⣿⢸⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣄⣦⠿⠿⠶⠲⠛⠙⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⣤⣠⢀⠀⠃⠛⠛⠈⠀⡀⣀⠀⠀⡀⣉⣿⠿⣤⢀⡇⢻⠟⣴⣧⢿⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠛⠛⠛⡛⣦⠿⠙⠀⠀⣀⢿⠙⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣄⠳⣍⠹⠋⠒⠶⡤⣤⣀⣿⡀⢹⠋⣷⣼⠀⠀⡄⣿⢿⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⢤⡤⣠⢀⠀⠀⣆⠻⠈⡀⣷⡈⢷⠈⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠟⠛⠓⠋⠞⣠⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠇⠛⣯⠉⡾⢀⡇⣿⠈⠀⠀⣇⣹⣦⠻⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠞⠴⠥⡾⢷⠴⡷⢿⡿⢸⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⡀⣧⠛⣍⣿⠻⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⡖⢻⣄⣿⢉⠞⣧⣿⢻⠀⠀⡇⣿⠀⡀⣦⣿⢶⠳⠙⠀⠀⣀⣤⣤⣀⠀⡃⢿⠈⣧⠘⠀⠀ ⠀⠆⡿⣉⣞⣶⣤⣀⠀⠋⣾⣤⣀⠀⠀⡀⢦⣿⣸⠀⡇⢸⣆⢻⠈⡇⣿⠀⠀⠀⣄⢿⠀⣀⣦⠻⠙⠙⠉⠉⠈⡆⢻⣧⣾⢰⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠋⠖⠥⣾⣸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡟⣠⢸⠀⡇⢀⠀⡄⢿⡇⣽⠈⠀⠀⠀⣇⢸⠀⠀⡃⣾⠷⠛⡉⣯⠸⣦⡿⢼⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠆⣶⢲⠷⣻⠋⢿⠛⠛⠉⠋⠞⣾⣦⠹⢸⠀⡟⠀⠀⠀⡏⢸⣿⣷⢬⠶⠙⠀⣿⣼⠶⡿⢹⠀⣿⣛⣈⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⣀⣄⢤⠥⡯⣽⢟⡶⢸⠀⡀⠉⠉⣻⠋⠞⣡⣏⣿⠈⡄⣦⠶⡛⢿⣾⣿⠻⡍⣾⠳⣿⡻⢿⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⣀⢀⣿⠀⢻⠞⣡⣋⣴⣿⣦⣼⣠⠀⣿⣈⢷⠈⠀⡄⣿⢁⢸⠀⣀⢀⠀⢀⠀⣀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⢳⣾⣤⣠⠀⠀⣆⠸⣿⠀⠀⡄⢳⡍⢻⠀⠀⣆⣿⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣄⣶⠀⠀⠀⡀⣄⢠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back