• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Surprisingly, in the beginning, there was me. Why do I say it's surprising?

Well because I had...

Jake Knight

Making the rounds.
Surprisingly, in the beginning, there was me. Why do I say it's surprising?

Well because I had thought I had existed as a mortal, I was born like every normal human in the 21st century, lives just like everyone in the 21st century, and died just like any other mc in a fanfic.

By a Truck.

Only to appear in this space.

This black endless, space.

What happened, you might wonder.

Well, according to the knowedge, I had received.

I became nothingness, and my life everything that I had or was, all of my goals and my infinte imagination, was only just a dream, but that dream, created existence, that dream created Realities, and Omniverses.

I was the creator.

I had all power.

No one was my equal.

How did I feel about this?

Everything I had ever new and love wasn't real, but at the same time, it was.

It was....confusing...at first, but at the same time, understanding.

I feel anticipation.

I feel excitement.

My body is infinte, limitless, It feels weird.

I should create a body.

But....how do I...do I just will it too existence, or...

*Pop!*

Ah there we go, weird, actually no it isn't, It is weird.

I took the image of a tall atheletic build, African American, Dwayne the rock Johnson, pretty cool huh.

A/N: this is just a start, the chapters will be longer, how did you like it? Post comments and like, it'll get me more inspired, have a good day.

Seems good but I hope he takes some non human forms like the argonian from elder scrolls or the chimera from resistance fall of man or maybe the scrin from C&C

Users who are viewing this thread

Back