• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Organizing watched threads

Johndoe012

Know what you're doing yet?
Tldr is there a way to organize threads? Like folders? I know bookmarks with labels but i feel it is not enough

So i been on the site for a while and i been following people/watching threads. I recently broke my phone while on vacation in another country. Recntly got it fixed and i have 100+ notification from this site from the threads i follow. I read on travel and im a fast reader so its not an issue in general. But i accidentally made it show 0 new. Going to watched threads i found out i have around 50 pages of followed threads. I want to organize the stories by still watching/ haitus stories/ stories that are finished but j want to keep the link to if i ever want to read again. Also i want to organize the threads i watch by type such as wc/ worm/ gamer etc. i never posted before so idk if this is the right way to do it

In Watched Threads, click on Filters in the right upper corner and deselect Unread threads to see all, there's also other options to filter, subforums etc. Not sure you can organize threads in the forum like you described.
Maybe this will help, I use an extension to color different thread titles. It helps organize threads, sort of. Its called Auto Highlight, should work on Chrome/Firefox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back