• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Other Worlds Than These [MTG]

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Vote:

1. "Duty and law are the foundation on which civilization stands. They must not fall, for...

Aranfan

Not too sore, are you?
Vote:

1. "Duty and law are the foundation on which civilization stands. They must not fall, for when they do, they take everything with them."
2. "Don't just have an idea - have all of them."
3. Greatness, at any cost.
4. "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."
5. "Words lie. People lie. The land tells the truth."

[x] "Words lie. People lie. The land tells the truth."

[x] Fire. Fire errywhere. Actually, Ima change my vote slightly. Goblins. Moggs. Hilariously disposable minions.

[X] "Words lie. People lie. The land tells the truth."

• "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

[X] "Duty and law are the foundation on which civilization stands. They must not fall, for when they do, they take everything with them."

1. White
2. Blue
3. Black
4. Red
5. Green

For those curious what colors you're voting for.

1. "Duty and law are the foundation on which civilization stands. They must not fall, for when they do, they take everything with them."
4. "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

I vote Red, Green, and White... because that is my PRIMARY deck colors.

It also has Vizzardrix, the reason you don't fuse a rabbit and a piranha. Well, not if you want to live, anyway.

I just laugh and use my Red Akroma....

Biigoh said:
I vote Red, Green, and White... because that is my PRIMARY deck colors.

Only one color please. Currently counting your vote as White because it's first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue is tempting, but I gotta go with
[X] Green.

Want some Giant Growth on my Scryb Sprites. And just wait until we get Overrun.

My VERY first deck I played was green... this card made an impression on me.

180.jpg

If Multi had been allowed, I'd have gone for a Green-Black deck...

Because, well, shit- What else gives you giant zombie raptors?

168.jpg
71.jpg

Because you really Can fight Everything with Fire!

The flavor text on goblins and moggs are the best.

1. "Duty and law are the foundation on which civilization stands. They must not fall, for when they do, they take everything with them.

I like white.

2. "Don't just have an idea - have all of them."

Blue has Ninjas

... What? I like my destructive, simple to use decks!

If thing don't die howling in fire, then use more fire

Circle of protection...red. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back