• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Pimp my ModZ, a technical discussion thread.

Snake/Eater

Myth Maker of the North
I have created this thread where we talk about technological and software modification.

I want to raise questions on introduction of what program and tools to use when taking apart or repairing for example a phone or computer or creating oc character on a video like skyrim.

The costs and risks of what sites, stores and parts to browse or avoid.

And to most importantly expand my and other readers knowledge.

How do I use create a mod program for a videogame?

How do I use create a mod program for a videogame?
It really depends on which game you mean. Some have specific mod tools, like Skyrim, some were more or less hacked to allow mods, like Minecraft. Some you can only modify the assets, i.e. models and textures.

It really depends on which game you mean. Some have specific mod tools, like Skyrim, some were more or less hacked to allow mods, like Minecraft. Some you can only modify the assets, i.e. models and textures.
I guess we can start with something easy.

Do you know any tutorial That I or any other reader can use to learn?

I need some information on phone mods.

Like both hardware and software.

Does anybody have anything on that?

So I want to take apart my old ipod and modify it.

So far I I have read on upgrading the battery or replacing the HDD with a flash MicroSD Drive.

There is also a program called ipod wizard thathe changes the screen interface.

And then you have rock box, i have no clue what this program does besides transfer songs and videos like a substitute iTunes.

I will post the links if anyone is interested.

I found a mod that could Add internal Bluetooth connection.

I need help with something, I have a Crosby portable record player, but I found out that the portable is bad for my records.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to upgrade or mod it?

So my computer has crashed and now I can't access anything on my desktop.

How should I update my hard drive?

I am borrowing a service template from another site

You MUST use the below template when offering your or another modding service.

Site link: Diy extra.com
Consoles Modded: Nintendo Nes\Megadrive etc
Modding Type: Region Mod\firmware change\case mods etc
Delivery\Collection\Post : Do they deliver\Collect or Post?
Cost: (excluding P&P if required)
Payment Method: Paypal\Cash\Cheque\etc
Duration: Estimate Time to complete mod

Description: Your own description (optional)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back