• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Pokemon trainer self insert in asoiaf

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

An SI Trainer in Essos
Pokemon Trainer Self Insert in Asoiaf with a Hdyreigon New

Devrim

Know what you're doing yet?
A Pokemon Trainee self insert with a full trained Team in Essos.
That Trainer has a as a partner Hydreigon a three headed black dragon fighting against slavery causing people to think he is a blackfyre and chaos ensues.

What do you guys think of that idea?

Sounds like a good premise. What type of character are you thinking?

Sounds like a good premise. What type of character are you thinking?
An oc character of course not main. Basically me if if had been Born in the Pokémon world. The reason is so he has a stronger Body since humans in the Pokémon world are more durable. I am honestly the opinion Dragon Pokémon are far more powerful than asoiaf dragons. Like capable of killing an army of them. Do you agree?

Last edited:
Not even a competition, a weak dragon pokemon could lose to a Asoiaf Dragon but strong dragon Pokémon are basically small gods.

Not even a competition, a weak dragon pokemon could lose to a Asoiaf Dragon but strong dragon Pokémon are basically small gods.
True. Still how do you think robert the rest of westeros reacts to him? I mean i have black heir and brown eyes will people truly believe i am a blackfyre? Will Hydreigon be enough? Also would the golden company abandon young griff?

Last edited:
i don't see why you would have to be from any house or related to them. Its a medieval world so unless you know how to act as a person born in westeros then it's better to say you are a foreigner and just let them asume about your origins.
The reaction of the world depends in your location. If you are in weteros then unless you conquer and defend a land from outside attacks, otherwise it would be impossible to live.

Have you considered having compatible Pokemon that can breed so as to pass out partners to local allies?

Maybe to bis family descendants i thought at First
Can't keep up a healthy population that way really. I'd suggest having a male and then a female team all in the Dragon Egg Group, and have Hydreigon as the only Psuedo-Legend. That way you can have the lesser species passed out and start forming populations that can mix among each other and give your faction more power overall.

True. Still how do you think robert the rest of westeros reacts to him? I mean i have black heir and brown eyes will people truly believe i am a blackfyre? Will Hydreigon be enough? Also would the golden company abandon young griff?
I don't think they would abandon griff unless the contract says, they would support the "true heir" of Westeros or there is no contract yet. Their reputation runs on the fact they hold their contracts but if they break it. Less contracts overall

I've thought of a similar premise when I'm just deep in ny imagination where an SI has a team of bird based Flying types and with how the Arryn seems to always have succession issues, everyone wants him on their side, seeing him as the original Arryn come again. Set in the time of the Dance.

Another one is the Lannisters with Pyroar and Luxray. House Bracken with all the different horse pokemon, stuff like that.

Last edited:
Hmmm this idea isn't bad but if there was one thing I don't find appealing about it is that he's just limited to six Pokemon. If he had some way to get more Pokemon like a Pokemon gacha or something similar to it I personally would find it more appealing. And he could just give the extra Pokemon he doesn't want to loyal followers. I also saw someone suggest breeding and that just feels like it would take too long and who even remembers what can breed with what realistically outside ditto which can breed with everything. It also feels like it would be way too much of a coincidence that out of six Pokemon he had on him that they'd be able to breed together.

Hmmm this idea isn't bad but if there was one thing I don't find appealing about it is that he's just limited to six Pokemon. If he had some way to get more Pokemon like a Pokemon gacha or something similar to it I personally would find it more appealing. And he could just give the extra Pokemon he doesn't want to loyal followers. I also saw someone suggest breeding and that just feels like it would take too long and who even remembers what can breed with what realistically outside ditto which can breed with everything. It also feels like it would be way too much of a coincidence that out of six Pokemon he had on him that they'd be able to breed together.
Not really, if the point is to be mistaken as a Blackfyre, he could be a Dragon Master and have 6 inside the Dragon Egg group.

Instead of having a OC-SI, I would prefer to have a actual Pokemon character be ISOTed like Lance and / or Clair and / or some Gym Leaders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back