• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

QQ Writing Club

Does the wind fap?

Also: I am out of practice and keep forgetting to announce my progress bar. Put me down for three more 3ks, including today. I'm going slower than with Amelia, but that's because I'm trying to keep everything on track. New ideas are being created as I write, culled from the herd, and added to new book ideas.

... Seriously, I've picked up three more in the last two weeks... Crossing the Line Twice (a story of pairbonded siblings, one a hero and one a villain)... Rebirth, which will be fun for fans of Rapture... and Swan Song, which involves a singer, a stalker, and a convoluted murder mystery.

Hmm, have completed requirement but the bit isn't yet ready to post. Probably should've aimed higher. Oh well.

Edit: Aaaaand posted it. Bugger me that was long. It's in NSFW writing.

Last edited:
Shit, I completely missed that it was NaNoWriMo, now I'm a third of the month late...
Maybe I can still get something done. Either: "The One I Admire Has An Embarrassing Hobby" where in a young girl finds out her 20 something, strong independent woman, neighbor moon lights as Magical Girl and oversees the bottom ranked Magical girl squad in the city. Or "Black Bazaar" where a man wakes up with no memories and told by a girl he's bet his existence in a death game where players fight to win miracles.

Oh god I can already feel my resolve crumbling...

Last edited:
Completed ~500 words late enough last night that it was technically today... .

Going to schedule another update to happen sometime in the next 24h.

That feel when you accidentally confuse a bunch of readers by making use of world building from 50k words ago.

Hi, I am new here. Are newcomers allowed to post images in their stories ?

Is this thread still on? If so where or how can i publish a link to show my works?

EDIT : Fantastic, I forgotten that Necro is a thing...

Is this thread still on? If so where or how can i publish a link to show my works?

EDIT : Fantastic, I forgotten that Necro is a thing...

With something like this I think necro could slide here if the post is on topic.

It's not the first time threads are revived.

-edit-

Btw, all you do is copy the address and then post it like this.

https://forum.questionablequesting.com/forums/general.8/

And it would link itself.

Though on the chat thing there is a button to help you form links.

-edit-

The BBCode is [ url ] [ /url ] without the spaces. To make it have text it's [ url= ] text [ /url]

Last edited:
With something like this I think necro could slide here if the post is on topic.

It's not the first time threads are revived.

-edit-

Btw, all you do is copy the address and then post it like this.

https://forum.questionablequesting.com/forums/general.8/

And it would link itself.

Though on the chat thing there is a button to help you form links.

-edit-

The BBCode is [ url ] [ /url ] without the spaces. To make it have text it's [ url= ] text [ /url]

Testing...

https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/my-collection-of-drafts-snippets-and-ideas.14095/

Like that?

Not sure where I should post this but I just made my first story thread on this site and I'm not sure how to threadmark my chapters.

Not sure where I should post this but I just made my first story thread on this site and I'm not sure how to threadmark my chapters.
There's an option at the bottom of your post that you can only see if you're the Original Poster of the thread. Right next to the Report button is the Threadmark button.

Click it, and it will open up the Threadmark menu

There's an option at the bottom of your post that you can only see if you're the Original Poster of the thread. Right next to the Report button is the Threadmark button.

Click it, and it will open up the Threadmark menu

Thanks. I have tried to post on Spacebattles as well but all it did was really confuse me.

300 word challenge for me. Thanks.

How do I do this? I put '300 Challenge' into the threadmark. What else do I need to do to get credit for my 300 words, please?

Last edited:
I wrote a blog post on Ultimate Spiderman which I think is not as good as it should be. Can you please check and help me improve my content, it would be very helpful?

I just posted 900k Words today, I don't think I did this right lol.

Edit: Wait, this is the SFW section? Yeah, I'm lost, Idk how I ended up here lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back