• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RPG] Red Sun Dragon King [DxD/Exalted/Multicross]

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

This will be a side project I'll work on in parallel to my fic, to explore other aspects of the...
Intro New

NeonKnightrider

Femboy x Tomboy enjoyer
This will be a side project I'll work on in parallel to my fic, to explore other aspects of the worldbuilding. It takes place in the same mega-crossover world, but the actual events of the quest may not be canon to the story. We'll see how that plays out.

I'll be using the Exalted Vs. World of Darkness ruleset for this, as it's a perfect fit for the kind of vibe I'm going for, though the WoD elements will obviously have a lot of changes.

Prologue 0 New
"…Die for me!"

———

Your name is Hyoudou Issei.

You were having a great day, right up until your new girlfriend grew wings and started hurling spears of light at you. I mean, you're aware that you're not super familiar with girl, but you're pretty sure they don't normally do that.

There's a burning hole carved through your stomach. Your head feels like screaming like it's trapped in a vice. Your heart is pounding so hard you can feel it in your throat.

There's a sort of premonition, you feel deep in your bones, that tells you were supposed to die here. Sticking your face into matters you don't understand, and getting killed by forces you never knew existed.

…But you refuse.

Whatever stupid god or fate decided that, you tell them to shove it. You feel a strange pressure inside your deepest self, as your soul seems to push and move in directions you've never felt before.

You take a breath, stand tall, and…

[ ] …Fight back.

[ ] …Talk her down.

[ ] …Make a plan.

[ ] …Run away.

[ ] …Ask her why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back