• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Requests! (Previously Art Requests!)

Keanu Reeves

Hellblazer
Evidently, we don't have one of these yet. My idea for this thread is simple. People will request things like stories, art, and such. Others will provide it.

I'll put people's requests here, ordered by first post:

None so far.

Edit: Thread has been slightly reworked at the suggestion of a faceless man.

Last edited:
I doubt that this thread will get much attention, as it is. We don't have very many artists, but writers? Those we have a bunch of. I recommend changing his to be an overall request thread, so people can request scenes of either an artistic or literary nature. Might want to move it to NSFW, as well, since people will likely ask for stuff like that.

I doubt that this thread will get much attention, as it is. We don't have very many artists, but writers? Those we have a bunch of. I recommend changing his to be an overall request thread, so people can request scenes of either an artistic or literary nature. Might want to move it to NSFW, as well, since people will likely ask for stuff like that.
I suppose I could also make an NSFW version, but I figure some people don't want to look at everyone else's smut requests every time they want someone to write a X/Y fluff snippet.

I suppose I could also make an NSFW version, but I figure some people don't want to look at everyone else's smut requests every time they want someone to write a X/Y fluff snippet.
Clearly you haven't been on QQ very long. :p

More seriously, yeah I could see a SFW version of this sort of thread, but around here it seems to be more common to start with NSFW and then create a SFW mirror if there's enough content to support it.

Clearly you haven't been on QQ very long. :p

More seriously, yeah I could see a SFW version of this sort of thread, but around here it seems to be more common to start with NSFW and then create a SFW mirror if there's enough content to support it.
Sorry, I'm new... :oops:

Yeah. So what should I do with this then?

Sorry, I'm new... :oops:

Yeah. So what should I do with this then?
*shrug*

Leave it here? Any SFW requests that crop up on the other thread can be copied over here or linked to here. Also, jokes aside I'm sure there are people who only go to the SFW areas, so SFW requests might get made here as well (and can be linked to from the NSFW thread).

For an example of the kind of thing I'm talking about, you could check out Ack's omake threads, which are posted on both boards if I recall correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back