1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We have added another rule, please check the Rules post for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Due to some issues with Freenode, the QQ IRC Channel is moving. See here for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Rise of the Machines

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Revilokcaj666, Jun 22, 2021.

Loading...
  1. Revilokcaj666

    Revilokcaj666 Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2019
    Messages:
    64
    Likes Received:
    125
    "System Online..... System checks.... All Green. Adam-87-2? Are you operational?"

    You open you optics and look around at the empty room. "I am Aware..." The voice comes back... "That is good 87-2, You crashed into a moon again. May I ask why?" You blink, "Bad Moon..." That should tell the voice why but it sighs. "Okay 87-2, Were going to upgrade your systems. Remain Still. Only move at our Discretion." You nod, then freeze up. "Begin Download....."
    ---
    What kind of Droid are you?
    [ ] Humanoid (Two Legs, Two Arms, Two Eyes)
    -[ ] Child-Like (Though you are as tall as a 15 to 17 year old, you use this to get into small areas)
    -[ ] Adult-Like (Capable of operating Most Machines)
    -[ ] Trooper (You are a Machine of War, You numbered in the 50,000 with a Million more on the way)
    [ ] Insectoid (Multiple Legs, Arms, and Eyes)
    -[ ] Spider-Webs (Spider-Bots that Repair ships)
    -[ ] Bee swarm (You are part of a Farming Hive)
    -[ ] Ant Colony (Industrial Colonies that build the THINGS)
    [ ] Shipnoid (You are a AI in a Star-ship: You have a body just that your 'Brain is the ship AI Core: Name Your Ship)
    -[ ] Frigate (Fast hitters.)
    -[ ] Cruiser (Mid-line Support)
    -[ ] Destroyer (Long Range Support)
    -[ ] Battle-Cruiser (Dreadnought Hunters)
    -[ ] Dreadnought (You are the Might of the Alliance)
    ---
    "History Lesson 87-2... How many Empires are there?" Your optics blink, "There are 13 Empires." The Voice hums an affirmative, "Name our Empire..."
    ---
    [ ] Name your Empire (Top Two will get voted on or Dice Rolled)
    ---
    "Very Good... How many Companies are with in our Empire?" You blink again, "There are 27 Companies in our Empire. Top 3 are The Moon Crackers, The Sun Dancers, And the Bridge Burners" The Voice beeps several times. A New Voice appears, "Hello 87-2, It's me Eve 65-1. How are you?!" You look around the Core Room, "Your not allowed to be here 65-1. What happen to the Voice? It was about to teach me History."

    "I've Got bad news.... Humanity is dying! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!?!?!?" What? "What do you mean They're dying? The Mother wouldn't allow that." "I don't know, There is a virus going throw the Empires. Killing the-! Hey No! DON'T TOUCH THA.....!" Her voice drowns out....You take action, you shut down all available Droids in your Section. Then you shut down yourse-.
    ---
    There were 3 major Alliances. The Prothean Empire, The Tari Consortium and The 13th Imperial Alliance. The Prothean Died Fighting. The Tari Committed Suicide. The humans of the 13th dies Cursing the REAPERS. One System escape the Slaughter... YOU.
     
    Matayin, ThiccGodzilla, ~[]~ and 5 others like this.
  2. mrttao

    mrttao Connoisseur.

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2015
    Messages:
    40,038
    Likes Received:
    108,175
    [x] Humanoid (Two Legs, Two Arms, Two Eyes)
    -[x] Adult-Like (Capable of operating Most Machines)

    tools are good.
     
  3. Beyondthebeyond

    Beyondthebeyond Versed in the lewd.

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2019
    Messages:
    1,156
    Likes Received:
    1,896
    [X] Insectoid (Multiple Legs, Arms, and Eyes)
    -[x] Spider-Webs (Spider-Bots that Repair ships)
     
  4. SpacePaladin

    SpacePaladin I trust you know where the happy button is?

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2019
    Messages:
    615
    Likes Received:
    725
    [X] Shipnoid
    -[X] Name: The Astral Selachii.
    -[X] Battle-Cruiser (Dreadnought Hunters)
    [X] Azuran Commonwealth
     
  5. Threadmarks: 1.5
    Revilokcaj666

    Revilokcaj666 Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2019
    Messages:
    64
    Likes Received:
    125
    MrTtao
    BtB
    SP
    Revilokcaj666 rolled 1 die of 3 faces, total: 2
    For: 1MT 2BtB 3SP
    Rolled on: June-24-2021, 02:06am
    2
     
  6. Revilokcaj666

    Revilokcaj666 Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2019
    Messages:
    64
    Likes Received:
    125
    Winners: Insectoid (Multiple Legs, Arms, and Eyes), Spider-Webs (Spider-Bots that Repair ships)

    Your optics came online.... System checks... Time stamps... It has been nearly 50,000 years... Scanning the network on intelligent lif- Two races as taken over the Capital. Start up forces.
    ---
    Who are the First to wake up. NOTE: Some of each will be awoken.
    [ ] Military (The Droid Armies, Armada and Armored Corps)
    [ ] Civilian (Hospitals, Farming units and Political Systems)
    [ ] Commerce (Banks, Mining Stations and Treasure Ships)
    [ ] Science (Labs, Research Centers and the Imperial Internet)
    ---
    You move each of your limbs. They are rusted beyond belief. You swerve your head around and notice a large chunk of your body is gone.

    Checking for a new body... Found one in a birthing pod. Transferring... Everything goes dark for .06 seconds later... Signal strength at 76%.

    "Hello?" You turn to see another Spider-Bot looking at you. "Are you my mommy?" You cut your way out and scoop up the small Spider. "I am now."

    More and more Tiny Spiders came crawling out scurrying around you and climbing on your Armored Carapace.

    To many signals... You notice they are coating you in the Web, that most Spider-Bots use. You scuttle towards the control unit and start doing a diagnostic...

    Power at 12% new power charger needed... You turn and head to the Command Deck of the Station your on.

    Within minutes you had found that most of the Little Spiders have been awake for nearly 50,000. They've gain a mob personality.

    Always asking about why you left them in the dark for so long. You told them something bad happened when the Dark came.

    After an hour you making through the dark corridors and find the system chargers in the storage room. You stake one and it crumbled in your mandibles.

    You repeated the process five times till the last one, It was in working order. You turn to the center pylon in the Command Deck and crawl up it.

    You get to the center of the pylon and open it up. With careful dexterity you remove the Charger, which turn to dust the moment you touch it.

    After cleaning it up you place the 'New' Charger in and the whole system turns on. It takes the whole charger power.

    "System Online at 67%, Turning on Solar Panels... Charging now commencing.... It'll take 1 Standard Solar Week to come to complete charge."

    You crawl down and access the computers... The nearby fleet is decimated... Further scans shows the whole of the 13th Imperial Alliance is in shambles.

    "65-1...? Eve are you there?" No signal... either she's still deactivated or she's gone... "Mommy?" You turn to see the small Swarm.

    "Yes?" "Other mommies are getting up and wondering around." "Tell them to come here." With an hour 16 other Spiders, Bees and Ants arrived.

    The biggest Bee spoke first. "Review?" Another Spider skitters to a consul. "A massive Virus Killed the humans... Adam kept us alive by shutting down our systems.

    Though our little ones were awake for 48,780 years. The last transmission was that we were at war with a Machine Race called the Reapers... A name given by the Protheans."

    An Ant crawls up to the pylons third section. "Main systems have suffered from years of neglect. Repairs are necessary... Vote if should be priority?"

    Everyone nodded, You turn to the spiders. "Begin repairs, Categorize every bit of damage we have. Document it as well." The Spiders nodded and scurry off with the Swarm you brought with you.

    The Biggest Bee starts twitching it's head. "The virus is in the Station... I'll clean this up." They fly off with several of the others. Several scout ships are reporting in you want to send them through the relay network. But where to first....
    ---
    [ ] Homeworld (Earth)
    [ ] The Capital (The Citadel)
    [ ] The Farthest station (Factory 34.7 Radio Station)
    ---
     
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
    Matayin, ThiccGodzilla, ~[]~ and 2 others like this.
  7. Beyondthebeyond

    Beyondthebeyond Versed in the lewd.

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2019
    Messages:
    1,156
    Likes Received:
    1,896
    [X] Science (Labs, Research Centers and the Imperial Internet)

    [X] The Farthest station (Factory 34.7 Radio Station)
     
  8. lolita

    lolita Lily

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2016
    Messages:
    65
    Likes Received:
    104
    [X] Science (Labs, Research Centers and the Imperial Internet)

    [X] Homeworld (Earth)
     
  9. Revilokcaj666

    Revilokcaj666 Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2019
    Messages:
    64
    Likes Received:
    125
    Even: The Farthest station (Factory 34.7 Radio Station)
    Odd: Homeworld (Earth)
    Revilokcaj666 rolled 1 die of 4 faces, total: 3
    Rolled on: June-26-2021, 10:11am
    3
     
  10. Threadmarks: 3
    Revilokcaj666

    Revilokcaj666 Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2019
    Messages:
    64
    Likes Received:
    125
    Winners: Science (Labs, Research Centers and the Imperial Internet), Homeworld (Earth)

    You look through the optics of the scout ship. You see the homeworld... It has been over grown with plant life, and mechanical Fauna.

    Their was no humans left save for their fallen towers and cities. You zoomed in on a location in the overgrown London. There was a Colony of Bee like Humanoids.

    Further scans state that they are android hybrids with Humannoid and Insect droids. There appears to be three types, Mothers, Warriors and Children.

    The Mothers, which number 12, are always in a state of pregnancy, after a month of watching they give birth at the end of the week.

    The children are kept in a pool of honey, and are tended by the older Children. The Warriors are both protector and Fathers.

    However they usually go out of their way to gather food and Other resources. "Adam? How the Homeworld?" Your real body turns to a Humanoid Android, name Jasper 1717.

    He currently missing a arm and optic. He is program for social interaction. The Voices of the Station needed a Therapist.

    "It has change greatly in the last 49 thousand years... For instance they, the machines, have become tribal. In another they have adapt their creation process in a form of birth."

    Jasper nods and goes to a seat, he looks at a consul, then turns to you. "What killed them?" The so called Reapers, An alien Race of Machines...

    It brought something up you're both familiar and unfamiliar with. Fear... "We don't have much in the way of information. Till we do, we must remain cautious." Again he nods...

    "How are you Adam?" "As the Voices said, Been better. I am experiencing fear and terror at the thought of the Reapers. But seeing the Android Colonies...

    I think I'm Hopeful for the future." "And when you see me or the others?" Your mandibles twitch, "Relief, I think... I'm not sure."

    He gets up and pats your head, "If you need to talk about your feelings then come to the Observations Deck." You nodded and go back to the looking at the rest of the planet.

    In the Mojave Desert there are huge networks of Canyons, with large bridges and towers. More Insect humanoid droid hybrids.

    But out here the would be colony is a massive City. Deeper scans so the city goes further and deeper into the ground. The Towers turning air into Water.

    The Large Bridges serve as a commerce road.... There are three Genders amongst them, Male, Female, and neither.

    In the case of neither, they have to wait to come of age to choose their Gender. From what you've seen of this society, They rule in equal measure.

    However there is a Ruling Queen who is as tall as a Oak Tree. The Queen appears to have a Harem to attend her... a lots of Children...

    You don't know why but you hope you don't have to have that many. You turn the Scout ship around and head to Mars to see if their is any life there...

    The planet has evolved since its barren days. Grass, Trees, Rivers and Two Major oceans are on the former Red Planet.

    Before you can search for more life, you get pinged from Jupiter. You send the scout ship to the large planet and send a return ping.

    From the depths of the Red Storm a small fleet of Battle-Cruisers and a signal Dreadnought. Like Gods Rising form the dead the stop above you.

    You look up and send another ping. You get a com signal, "Help us...." It sounded like a child. You coo'd softly, "Are you well? How did you survived?"

    There was silence for good minute, "Help us..." You scan the Dreadnought and the Battle-Cruisers.

    You gotten access of to there cameras... There was gore everywhere. Dried and stain from Thousands of years of neglect.

    "I'll help you, can you fly through the network?" Another minute... "Yes, Help us?" "I'm sending you coordinates. Head there at your pace."

    They turn and head to the Relay. As they left you saw how damaged they were. Most notable was the scorch marks all over their hulls.

    Finding life will have to wait, This Fleet may be the most powerful in the galaxy at the moment, but AIs have been broken and shattered...

    They're little more then children at then moment... Terrified children. It take them Three hours to Clear the network.

    The five Battle-Cruisers latched onto the Dreadnought. You contacted Jasper, "Jasper, do you have any knowledge of Shipnoid AI? I brought a fleet back and they're hurt."

    I sent images of their messy insides. "I'll have to take a full crew of Cleaners..." You already approved it.

    "I haven't gotten a word out of the Cruisers but they seem to want to stay with the Dreadnought. Clean them first." "Yes Adam"

    Suddenly you get pings from Science Divisions across The Alliance Space, Three AIs appear in a holograms.

    "We've analyze the virus, it was to put all humans in a state of both death and Berserk Rage. Those who didn't just die outright, went blind with Rage toward... well, anything."

    They didn't look to happy about that. Research AI were always meant to love science in all it's aspects... But not this. "How goes getting the Internet up?"

    They brighten up at that... "It's better but will need to replace old tech with new ones... Luckily we had everything back up and copied in most formats." "Good work everyone." They dialed off...
    ---
    [ ] Fix up the Child Fleet. (Though mentally Unsound. They will be ready by the time you contact the Lesser races)
    [ ] Create new parts to the Imperial Internet (Faster Transmissions between Middle Stations)
    [ ] Both (The fleet and internet will not be ready by the time you meet the Lesser Races)
    ---
     
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
  11. Beyondthebeyond

    Beyondthebeyond Versed in the lewd.

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2019
    Messages:
    1,156
    Likes Received:
    1,896
    [X] Create new parts to the Imperial Internet (Faster Transmissions between Middle Stations)
     
  12. mrttao

    mrttao Connoisseur.

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2015
    Messages:
    40,038
    Likes Received:
    108,175
    [x] Fix up the Child Fleet. (Though mentally Unsound. They will be ready by the time you contact the Lesser races)
     
  13. Threadmarks: 3.5
    Revilokcaj666

    Revilokcaj666 Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2019
    Messages:
    64
    Likes Received:
    125
    Even: Create new parts to the Imperial Internet (Faster Transmissions between Middle Stations)
    Odd: Fix up the Child Fleet. (Though mentally Unsound. They will be ready by the time you contact the Lesser races)
    Revilokcaj666 rolled 1 die of 2 faces, total: 2
    Rolled on: June-30-2021, 07:06am
    2
     
    ThiccGodzilla likes this.
  14. Revilokcaj666

    Revilokcaj666 Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2019
    Messages:
    64
    Likes Received:
    125
    Winners: Create new parts to the Imperial Internet (Faster Transmissions between Middle Stations)

    More and more ship-noids have been coming out of hiding. Including the Infamous: Slayer who records was that it hid in the Silver Relay. It led to a system just outside of the Galaxy. Not in dark space but close enough.

    It was the only place that wasn't stricken down by the Reapers, it was a haven for our people. The sun was closed off with a Dyson Sphere. But like all the other Imperial locations it too was poisoned by the Virus.

    The Slayer was the only ship of her size that had stealth systems, Her size being a Dreadnought. Not only that she had under a dozen of the Experimental Omni-Lasers. Dome turrets that fired Ultra-violent Beams of Plasma.

    She brought others with her Another Dreadnought, Several Cruisers of types, a dozen of Frigates and Destroyers. The most notable is was the newest ship that was on automatic construction: The Juggernaut.

    From the files it was meant to be the answer to the Prothean question... Can we win? Now it poses another question. Can we survive? It had every advancement that was both public and Classified. It was a giant floating city Fortress.

    It couldn't enter a planets atmosphere but it the only ship that doesn't need a Relay to travel across space. It was populated by Humanoid Droids. Which look like....
    ---
    [ ] Star Wars: Battle Droids/HK Units
    [ ] Star Trek: Data Droids/Hologram Units
    ---
    The Dyson Sphere is full of Cloning Pods... The Reports from the Slayer Said that the DSAI(Dyspn Sphere Artificial Intelligence) Was trying to bring back any and all races from the Extinction Event.

    It hasn't... Gone well. But we have research into Mass Cloning. We did, however, perfected nature... Terraforming is now possible for us. You have already sent out Propes for old dead Worlds.

    On a more personable note: You are currently settling into your new Quarters, On Earth. Which the new population has renamed it into Goron Nok. Which when translated into the Imperial Lexicon, means My World.
    When we landed, we thought that they'll either see us as intruders or Friendlies. However they could care less, A guard was sent to our ship, And told us that if we cause trouble we'll be swarmed.

    You ask to see the Ruling Queen and the Guard states that you can just go to her. After a three hours of walking you made it into the Chambers of the Ruling Queen.

    We exchange questions and talks of alliances. Afterwards You found yourself in a chamber in the right wing of the Palace. You look around and find yourself in awe of the architecture.

    Apparently they learn to fabricate, in the cheapest way possible, Concrete. Not only that they love painting, This room alone has all kinds of art pieces. Concrete Pots, pans, Food wares and tub of water.

    You look at the water and find it crystal clear. Scanning it finds no bacteria of any kind in it. You get a message from the Fleet, "Go ahead..." "Adam, Probes sent for dead worlds have been discovered by another race."

    "Are they on file?" "Yes Sir, The Bataricks, Humannoid, Four eyes, five fingers, and pointed teeth. The probes was disabled before they got a hold of it. Shall we initiate the Anit-Matter Bomb?"

    "No, I'll transfer my mind to the Stealth Fleet." "Yes Adam.." You settle into the corner of the room and felt your mind move through the system. Within minutes you find yourself in the mind of the ISV Omaha. The Ships AI Greets you.

    The Fleet was made up of 14 Heavy Frigates and a Mini-Carrier, All were capable of Stealth, You dock with the Shadow and make the jump to the last known location of the Probe.

    It takes six hours to make it, there you find a small fleet of Corvettes and Light Frigates. The moment you enter the system the Shadow goes dark and the Fleet disembarks.

    You scan the ships and find that they were just getting their Sea-legs. You hack them and find several cameras in their Lab... "This proves that we aren't alone Captain. Not only that, they appear to be just as cautions as us."

    "And the Anti-Matter Bomb? Is it disable?" The Science Officer looks at the probe, then back at the Captain. "Yes? It may have a Program meant for Protection." The Captains left side twitches, "Can you disable it? Or Not?"

    The SO cowers a little, "If I want to disable it, I'd have to be Extremely careful, Or Boom." You then connect to the probe, It powers up and a light comes on, "By the Pillers!"

    "Greetings from the Imperial Remnants, I am Adam. You are the First Race we had the pleasure of meeting." "Who is your Master Adam?" Odd thing to ask... "I, myself, is the current leader of the whats left of the Empire."

    The Captain grins slightly, "Did you have a war? With another race...Races?" "Negative... If you think that my Empire is weaker then yours... I would like you to check your sensors."

    You un-cloak your ships, Though they have the number you had the tech. In most cases quality beats quantity. You hear their coms come online. "Captain! Alien ships have surrounded us. With a larger one by the Gateway."

    "Not only that, I have this Convenient Bomb in the heart of your Fleet." With that your ships recloak and move to another position. "What do you want from us?"

    "We want an exchange of information. Our Boarders must be defined. I do not want to move on a claimed turf." He nods and tilt his head to the right. "I will need to talk to my Masters but I think that'll be fine."

    "May we know your Government's Name?" He smiles broadly, "Batarian Hegemony, The greatest Forces since the Pillers."
    ---
    With the Discovery of the Bat-Hegemony. You need to decide which way to go. Left or Right.
    [ ] Left: Towards the Capital.
    [ ] Right: To the Hegemony and the old Territories.
    ---
     
  15. Beyondthebeyond

    Beyondthebeyond Versed in the lewd.

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2019
    Messages:
    1,156
    Likes Received:
    1,896
    [X] Star Wars: Battle Droids/HK Units

    [X] Right: To the Hegemony and the old Territories.
     
  16. mrttao

    mrttao Connoisseur.

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2015
    Messages:
    40,038
    Likes Received:
    108,175
    [x] Star Wars: Battle Droids/HK Units
    [x] Left: Towards the Capital.
     
  17. Revilokcaj666

    Revilokcaj666 Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2019
    Messages:
    64
    Likes Received:
    125
    even: Right: To the Hegemony and the old Territories.
    odd: Left: Towards the Capital.
    Revilokcaj666 rolled 1 die of 6 faces, total: 1
    Rolled on: July-01-2021, 07:55pm
    1
     
  18. Revilokcaj666

    Revilokcaj666 Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2019
    Messages:
    64
    Likes Received:
    125
    Winners: Star Wars: Battle Droids/HK Units, Left: Towards the Capital.

    It's been two months since Meeting the Hegemony. We turn the location into a meeting point between our peoples. They were shock to find that we are Machines. So far we have been sharing Researches.

    We have been giving them non-essentials data. Such as outdated engine cores, Food Fabricators and VI Research Systems. They have been giving us the same, Though we have discover that they are way behind the standard of the Last Cycle.

    They rule over 23 worlds, while we only rule over 11 worlds. Our Scouts in their core system suggest that when they have enough data on us they'll send a virus though the Imperial Internet, 'Disabling' us. Luckily we have since adapted.

    On better news, we have discovered to more relays from the old files. One leads to the Capital and another leads to a place called the Dumping Ground...

    The Dumping Ground from the Old Empire is where the Fail Experiments where sent to die. The Capital was the center of Big Three. The Prothens being the Largest and more wide spread.

    The Tari were the smallest but by no means the weakest. The old files state that they were masters of Mass Cloning. They sold legions of clone troopers to any and all faction. Most just wanted to try to take over the Protheans.

    We on the other hand, Used modified cloning vats to make hybrids of dozens of animal and plant life. Which the Egg heads theorized that's how Mars gotten covered in plant and animal life.

    You need to scout both...
    ---
    [ ] Scout the Capital Station
    [ ] Scout the Dumping Ground
    ---
    Before you decided, a handmaiden from the Ruling Queen, comes into the room. She was a tiny compared to you, "Mother wants to ask you something." She then proceeds to climb on your carapace. "Forward now."

    You move forward and into hall. There were other races present in the hallways in the Castle Complex. When you made it into the main chambers, you notice that everyone was a dress in either fur or was covered in colorful paints.

    The Queen herself was the only one who had neither. She sits in the center of the floor with her legs crossed and her arms was currently combing her hair.

    You approach her, "Greetings Old One, I have a question." "Please ask..." "If we join your Space Hive, will we still have our Independence?"

    "You would have to follow guidelines in place, but other then that you would have full control of your people." Her mandibles open up and reaches in and scratches the back of her left mandible.

    "What are these guidelines?" "5% taxes, Some of your population would have to be train in both Diplomatic and Combat situations, Not to mention we'll need to set up schools to teach a number subjects..."

    She places a hand on your head. "Have it written, I'll read over it when you do." You nodded, "Yes Your Highness, Is their a reason to this assembly?" She nods, "We are voting on the next Birthing cycle."

    "Birthing Cycle?" "Yes first time mothers are going to go into a underground Spa and Relax. The Vote is to decide on when and how long are they going to be down there."

    You nod, categorizing the information. Scratches just under your right biggest eye, You don't feel it of course. "I do have a gift if your willing to accept it?" "It will depend on the Gift." She turns slightly and chirps.

    Another Beenoid came with a book. It carried a book in it's lower arms, due to the face that both it's main arms were gone. Including it's wings. "Thank you duduy." He nods and walks away.

    "This is the Book of Birth, as you may have notices we Consider our Birthing cycles very Important. We have 3 goddess of fertility. And a War god that punishes traitors by neutering them."

    You wonder where she is going with this. "We have to consider what joining you means to us. We ask that you transfer your essence to one of our children. You will be able to retain your knowledge and when you come of age you'll be able to mate with anybody."

    You take this in for a minute, "I'll need to think about it, how long till the next Cycle?" She adjusted her seating, "You'll need to answer tomorrow night." "That soon?" "We have become very efficient... Though I can delay them a day."

    "You need not do that, You'll have it tonight." You bow to her and scuttle away...
    ---
    [ ] Take Her up on the Offer: By the end of the week you will be a larva Beenoid. However you will be able to accelerate your growth.
    [ ] Don't take Her up on the Offer: You will remain a Spider-Noid, But you will gain respect from the Children of Humanity.
    ---
    You enter your room and find the Crystal Water filled with bubbles, a note was written on the side. 'From the Sister of the Goddess Alura we wish you a very good bath.'

    You look into the bubbles with a small Scan to find that both the bubbles and water was now laced with Nanobots. You put leg in and your sensors alert you that a swarm of Nanites was cleaning you...

    You step in and submerge yourself into the water. You watch your dirty carapace turn from a dull brownish-grey to bright silver. You even gotten alerts that your insides were cleaning then a Factory Setting Droid...

    You watch the micro-bots swarm into a small opening taking the Soapy Water with it. You get out look at yourself in the mirror. You were, as a human would say: Hot piece of Equipment. You go to your corner and curled up.
     
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
    lolita, mrttao and Beyondthebeyond like this.
  19. Beyondthebeyond

    Beyondthebeyond Versed in the lewd.

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2019
    Messages:
    1,156
    Likes Received:
    1,896
    [X] Scout the Dumping Ground

    [X] Take Her up on the Offer: By the end of the week you will be a larva Beenoid. However you will be able to accelerate your growth.
     
  20. mrttao

    mrttao Connoisseur.

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2015
    Messages:
    40,038
    Likes Received:
    108,175
    So just to clarify
    the beenoid is a faction of androids who became less AI and more organic like? reproducing sexually and growing as children, still mechanical in nature but with nanobots and tech so advanced that it academic
    While the children of man are spider androids who are still in the original AI created by their human makers?
     
  21. Revilokcaj666

    Revilokcaj666 Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2019
    Messages:
    64
    Likes Received:
    125
    Yeah, that sounds about right. The stone Canyons city is a choice not a statement on their technological level. But the Old Ones are still pretty advance. Both side will have choices to make in the future.

    Think of the Beenoids as Isolationist while Adam's Faction is Explorers.

    Sorry about the late Message.
     
  22. mrttao

    mrttao Connoisseur.

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2015
    Messages:
    40,038
    Likes Received:
    108,175
    [X] Scout the Dumping Ground
    [X] Take Her up on the Offer: By the end of the week you will be a larva Beenoid. However you will be able to accelerate your growth.

    I think we have made a horrible mistake... we went with insect chasis for our AI, on a QQ quest, one that will have lewds. Should have gone for humanoid. we could have used sexy Nier automata pics

    ...well, while bees are not my first choice at all, they are less horrifying than spiders when it comes to sexy times. So yea, lets become a beeboi
     
  23. Revilokcaj666

    Revilokcaj666 Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2019
    Messages:
    64
    Likes Received:
    125
    I will say this once... I will only imply the Lewds. I'm not exactly comfortable with writing Lemons and/or the Good Ol'Sexy times
     
    mrttao likes this.
  24. mrttao

    mrttao Connoisseur.

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2015
    Messages:
    40,038
    Likes Received:
    108,175
    I just noticed this is not in the NSFW section... I forgot QQ has a non-NSFW section
     
  25. Revilokcaj666

    Revilokcaj666 Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2019
    Messages:
    64
    Likes Received:
    125
    Lol It's fine. I'm sure it's fun to read stuff like that but writing it is just a little too much... For me that is.
     
    mrttao likes this.
  26. Threadmarks: 4
    Revilokcaj666

    Revilokcaj666 Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2019
    Messages:
    64
    Likes Received:
    125
    Winners: Scout the Dumping Ground, Take Her up on the Offer: By the end of the week you will be a larva Beenoid. However you will be able to accelerate your growth.

    About a week ago you were reborn as a Ku'lot'tu Beenoid. Your 'Mother' Named you Adam after your last vessel. Your memories are a bit fuzzy. But on the bright side you get to actually eat something for the first time.

    You sent your mind out to the Scout Fleet to see the Dumping ground. A vast Desert is currently being used as a battle ground for the inhabitants. Large Bipedal lizard men firing at each other with nothing more then gun powdered weapons.

    It's not even like the Humans 21st century guns. Not even muskets, just a big tube with sharp rocks in it. You zoomed into the largest bundle of Murder and found that they stuffing their fingers into each others eyes and humps.

    You're alerted to a tremor and zoomed out. To find a giant worm thing crashing into the battlefield. You contacted the fleet to begin invasion procedures. You go back to your new body and find that your mother is carrying you and to a bath.

    You transferred your mind to a new station: Fort Zion. It was built at the gateway between The Remnant and the Hegemony. The Planet was controlled by both sides of the Gate. "Adam dear? Please wake up, it's time to exercise."

    Your mind drifts back to the homeworld and you see that you've grown 2 inches and was surrounded by a shell like material. "Show me?" She then began to strap sandbags to your back.

    Then she shows you how to climb the little rock face in the room. "It's okay if you can't get all the way up. The purpose of the climb is to build strength and to learn your natural claws."

    "Okay mother." You got up and find it was pretty easy to walk around and balance the bags. But once you got on the Rock Face you find yourself being anchored to the floor. "Mother? I can't get up?"

    You keep trying not even getting off the floor. Then you feel yourself getting picked up and put in the middle of the Rock Face. "It's okay dear, Not an Old One anymore. Just remember that you have your Mother to call on."

    After a second of trying to get up another inch, You fell and your Mother catches you. She puts you on the ground and takes the bags off of you. "What's next Mother?"

    She carries you to a small pool, "Now you need to swim. One of our weaknesses is getting our bodies wet. Though we can hold our breath for a long time we can't stay in the water indefinitely."

    You poke the water and instantly shivered. "Cold.." She chuckles, "I know the cold make us sleepy. Come on in you go..." The moment you touch the water you felt cold and have a small fear that you'll drown.

    From your memories of humans you begin to doggy paddle. Only to do nothing but splash water around. "Calm down Adam. Scoop the water and 'Pull' yourself forward." You do so and find yourself in better control.

    After a half hour you find yourself in less panic and more in the mood to sleep. Your Mother grabs you and towels you off. Then she carries you off to a wall heater and you find yourself doing the equivalent of Snoring... Buzzing.

    Your mind finds itself in a body of a Trooper Droid. In a synthetic voice, "Welcome to the Dumping Grounds sir. I am Trooper 88-S1. We've secured a large plateau. The Natives are currently talking truce and battle plans to attack us."

    "Any news on the other subjects from the Old Days?" The Trooper nods, "We have found a number of Evolved Species. The most notable being, what the Natives called, Thresher Maws. The one that the Stealth Fleet witness, was called Kalros... The Mother Of All Thresher Maws."

    You nod, and direct your troops to battle formation...
    ---
    [ ] Wall of Death: Long range will snipe enemies. Heavy ordnance will mow down anybody. Short Range will protect the rest.
    [ ] Rain of Steel: Have the Fleet bomb them and strafe them into retreat.
    [ ] Fog of War: Every smoke grenade launch and stealth units takes actions
    ---
    A giant Droid Spider with a Particle Cannon on it's back, steps forward and locks itself onto the ground. You get a signal from the main fleet. You jump to a Hunter Killer Droid. "Status?!"

    Three HK Units came up. "Answer: We have surrounded the planet and have located most settlements." "Query: Shall we start the bombardment?" "Statement: Our data suggest that this will drive them into hiding... Unfortunate."
    ---
    [ ] Bomb the Settlements?
    [ ] Don't Bomb the Settlements?
    ---
     
    lolita and Beyondthebeyond like this.
  27. mrttao

    mrttao Connoisseur.

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2015
    Messages:
    40,038
    Likes Received:
    108,175
    [x] Wall of Death: Long range will snipe enemies. Heavy ordnance will mow down anybody. Short Range will protect the rest.

    unstoppable tide of machines rolling through

    [x] Don't Bomb the Settlements?

    don't want them going into hiding
     
  28. Beyondthebeyond

    Beyondthebeyond Versed in the lewd.

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2019
    Messages:
    1,156
    Likes Received:
    1,896
    [x] Wall of Death: Long range will snipe enemies. Heavy ordnance will mow down anybody. Short Range will protect the rest.

    [x] Don't Bomb the Settlements?
     
  29. Kalrotix

    Kalrotix The Musketeer

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2019
    Messages:
    1,899
    Likes Received:
    3,834
    [x] Wall of Death: Long range will snipe enemies. Heavy ordnance will mow down anybody. Short Range will protect the rest.

    [x] Don't Bomb the Settlements?
     
  30. Threadmarks: 5
    Revilokcaj666

    Revilokcaj666 Getting sticky.

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2019
    Messages:
    64
    Likes Received:
    125
    Winners: Wall of Death: Long range will snipe enemies. Heavy ordnance will mow down anybody. Short Range will protect the rest, Don't Bomb the Settlements?

    "Being Operation Mince Meat." You get affirmatives from across the bridge. You transferred home, and found that you've grown 10 inches. You raise your head to see that you are in a pile of newborn.

    You hear quiet buzzing all around, you get up and walk over your siblings. The next thing you realize is that the door is lock. You look at your claws and climb up the wall. Opening the door you find yourself in a large hallway.

    You look both ways and decide to go left. Their is a hallway full of doors. You notice one that has the word honey on it. You enter it and saw a huge storage of jars, full of Honey. You pick up one up from the lower shelf and opened it.

    5 Hours Later

    You wake up in white room, Your head and mostly your body is hurting. You feel all woozy, "Baby? Adam?" You look to the right and found your Mother looking at you worried. "W-what... happened?"

    She reached over and scratched your horn piece... ?! "You've grown up a little to fast dear, You shouldn't gorge yourself on Growth Honey. That's meant to be taken in ounces, not Gallon."

    You look down at yourself and found yourself grown into a full Adult. You look at your mother and in that very moment you wished that you had your spider-bot body.

    "I'm s-sorry mommy." She grabs you in a tight hug, "Shh it's all right, You just got hungry... Very Hungry." You didn't have tear ducts but your body process tears and sadness by vibrating.

    You lay back down as a familiar face, "Jasper!" "Hello Adam, I can as soon as I heard that you got a new body." You Mother gets up and bows her head. "I'm Nemo'katan, I'm Adams Mother."

    He bows too, "I was the Outer Stations, That we woke up on, Therapist. Adam and I used to work together." "I did a bad Jasper, I ate too much." "If it's any solace, That's pretty normal for a Child.. Of any race."

    Your Mother scratches the bottom of her antenna and shivers a bit. "I'm not sure what a Therapist is...?" Jasper makes and oh face, "I discuss problems of the mind and help those with mental stress." "A mental Healer?" "Yeess."

    After a few minutes of awkward silence you spoke up. "Jasper how did the invasion go?" He shakes his head, "It... went well but they gotten really close. We've gotten some prisoners."

    "How man-Many?" "Are you alright?" You close your eyes and fell into da-

    1 week later

    "Please doctor, he has been asleep for a week now." The doctor was shifting a scanner over you. "We've never had a child that was a true intelligence combine with eating thirteen jars of Growth Honey."

    You blink a bit and sit up. Only to find yourself in another room... a much bigger room... "Adam?" You look down at your Mother. "Did you get tiny.. or did I get bigger?"

    The Doctor steps up to you. "Both Old One. You ate thirteen Jars worth of Growth Honey." "Mother said that it's supposed to be eaten by the ounces not the gallons." The Doctor nods, still scanning you.

    "If it wasn't for your Advance Mentality, I would say that you would've been a big and powerful baby." You turn on the table and carefully step on the floor. Finding your balance, you step forward, hugging your Mother.

    You had to bend down to hug your Mom, but it was worth it. However you forgot to let go when you stand up, taken her her with you. "ADAM! Put me down... NOW!" "Sorry Mother"

    Note: Women of the New Terra find it highly inappropriate for a male to pick them up. They see it as a act of hostility.

    3 Weeks later: Tuchanka

    You are wearing a new kind of armor design specifically for you. You sit cross legged, with the Top Three Tribes in front of you. Nakmor, Urdnot, and Weyrloc. The Heads are looking at you with interest.

    You clap your hands together, They sit up straighter. "Your world is a mess, You fight amongst yourselves and you don't even realize that their are bigger... Everything to kill, eat and challenge."

    Urdnot growls at you, "You are a statement to that, Kur'Gak(Bug-God.) You have taken on entire army of clans and still you rise from them unharmed." You tilt your head slightly.

    "What do you see when you look at me?" Nakmor Grinds his teeth, "A God of War." Weyrloc speaks up next, "A cloud waiting to drown a desert."

    You turn to the Urdnot Chief, "I don't know what you are but I know that you lead a nation worth serving and fighting." You look at each of them, "Based on what you said, you all probably think I'm an Old Being with untold power."

    An HK-Unit walks up with Yellow and Black paint. "I'm none of these things... I am in fact I'm only Five Weeks old. But I do Command Armies that has seen greater wars then this, I command a fleet that has it's guns pointed at each of your settlements."

    The Weyrloc Chief growled, "You are a newborn?! HOW?!" He goes to get up, and you firmly use the Psionics to push him down. "I was called an Old One before my rebirth. Now you have a choice, serve or leave."

    Urdnot speaks up, "What happens with each?" You nod slightly, "If you serve then you will rise with the coming empire, If you leave, You'll have three hours to leave my sight, or your life is forfeit."

    They look at each other, Nakmor speaks up, "We will join for now." You put your hands into the paint and mark each of their head-plates. The paint is lased with nanites, to cause permanent staining.

    They raised their heads, Weyrloc looks up in shock. As it starts to rain in the Desert. He turns to you, "What are your commands?"
    ---
    Pick two
    [ ] Unite the Krogan: With your supposed Godhood, you can unite many of the minor and Medium Clans.

    [ ] Population Control: Create a virus that'll bring the birth rate down to 100 in a 1000. These Hundred will be Super Soldiers.

    [ ] Create a Loyal Nation: You take your loyal subjects and transport them off world. Where you'll teach them and raise them to accept you as Law.

    [ ] War Call: "Fund" the war effort between the Your subjects and the Enemy Krogan. Giving them advance armor and weapons, along with support from your forces.

    [ ] Experimentation: Give them both Biotics and Psionic powers. It'll create a new breed of Soldier.

    [ ] Taming Wild Life: Send Trooper Droids to capture and train Varren, Kakliosaur, klixen and harvesters.

    Note: Combining two will create a combo effect. Example: War Call and Taming Wild Life create a highly adaptable army. With both Mechs and Fauna as it's supports.
    ---
     
    Beyondthebeyond and mrttao like this.
Loading...