1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

RWBY Multicross teams

Discussion in 'General' started by DomDaniel, Aug 28, 2021.

1. DomDaniel

DomDaniel Getting some practice in, huh?

Hi, I was thinking on a team of characters that could not only beat up Salem, but also explain to the Brother Gods, that what they are doing is not okay. Since this is RWBY I limited the characters to around 17 and female. My current Line-up is:
    Tanya Deguerrechaff of Youjo Senki, because she deserves the chance to beat up a god, also I want to see her steal Oblecks coffee;

Wien from Mistborn from Brandon Sanderson, because she killed the Lord Ruler and used the power of Preservation to kill Ruin. Also she says my favorite quote: "I'm neither good nor evil. I'm just here to kill.";

Car Pole from Powdermage Chronicles by Brian McClellan, she is a mute Bloodmage, can enchant bullets to break through magical protections and cause wounds even gods can't heal. She can also use blood hair or skin to take control of someone. She took part in killing the god Kresimir. Probably the most direct counter to Salems immortality.;

Taylor Hebert from Worm, because if you think of a scary teenaged Godslayers she can't be missing.

Together they would be Team TWPH or Team Tuff. So any other proposals?

2. awaythrow530

awaythrow530 Not too sore, are you?

An interesting idea however Taylor wouldn't be able to help out to much against the brothers or Salem, yeah she could Alexandria Salem however depending on Salem's magic she would run out of bugs, even her stronger Kephri form wouldn't help to much as the brothers had no problems taking down humanity last time around.

Tossing Katerina at the problem might fix things, though having another three people potentially joining her growing harem, especially given their age would not be desirable, still it could help.

Madoka would be the heavy hitter,

Aqua from Konosuba for the healing, resurections, army killer with her water magic, actually scratch that out she's to old, swap her out for Iris.

Rias Gremory;s power of destruction might help against Salem.

These four are from the top of my head

Wasn't her name Vin? I remember reading the books around 2017-2018, the Powdermage has been on the TO read list for a few years.

Victory00 likes this.
  3. DomDaniel

DomDaniel Getting some practice in, huh?

Could be, I didn't read the books. Instead I got the Audiobook from Audible so the names for Vin and Car Pole could be different in the books. I can recommend Powdermage if you like military fantasy, the start is a bit slow but the series is pretty good. I mostly included Taylor because she is so popular with Fanfiction writers, also her power might not have direct applications, but she could help coordinate everyone else. Taylor's power afterall is mostly about multitasking andcoordinating groups. Concerning the Brothers I'm not actually sure if they really destroyerd all of humanity or just the army Salem brought. I always assumed that humanity on Remnant died due to the meteroid shower after the Brother of Darkness broke the moon, instead of the brothers erasing it with a wave of magic. Depending on that the Brothers could be limited to line of sight or not, which would change how they could be fought