• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Saving the world from the Speed Force (DC kinda AU with Kamen Rider bits)

Saving the world from the Speed Force (DC kinda AU with Kamen Rider bits)
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

Reborn as a version of Eobard Thawne my only goal is to not be killed by a speedster, sadly the chance of that happening is high
Chapter 1: A Force is Reborn

jakeman1213

Making the rounds.
When you are reborn as 25th century you would understandably freak out. Especially when your younger brother is Robern Thawne and for your 4 birthday you're taken to the Flash museum. After the trip, I understandably had a freak out when looking into history. When I went into history it freaked me out even more because there were mentions from several different mentions of events happening from different comic ages, but what sealed the deal was a mention of a robot fighting the entire league and winning with mentions of it looking like Batman. That was Failsafe.

Ah sorry have I been going too fast let me introduce myself my name is Eobard Thawne a 5 years old and boy who should not exist because a past incarnation of myself should have come to erase me from existence by now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The 25th century was a cool place to live even with neglectful parents who disliked how I acted and had another child who they favored. My younger brother Robern but I didn't care cause I was a grown adult in a child's body even with that I regressed to the state I always am in, a little shit. I would mess around with the children tricking them and accidentally making them cry and causing my parents to come and get me did not help.

At least the internet was there with me with so many shows to watch, games to play, and stories to read I got lost in them and just started having fun. having the name Eobard was weird but it was the 25th century there were all kinds of different names, especially with aliens mixing in and adding their cultures to humanity's, Hell my neighbor was a Martian. Luckily he wasn't allowed to read my mind because of the laws about telepaths entering the minds of others without permission.

When you are reborn as 25th century you would understandably freak out. Especially when your younger brother is Robern Thawne and for your 4 birthday you're taken to the Flash museum. After the trip, I understandably had a freak out when looking into history. When I went into history it freaked me out even more because there were mentions from several different mentions of events happening from different comic ages, but what sealed the deal was a mention of a robot fighting the entire league and winning with mentions of it looking like Batman. That was Failsafe.

Ah sorry have I been going too fast let me introduce myself my name is Eobard Thawne a 5 years old and boy who should not exist because a past incarnation of myself should have come to erase me from existence by now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The day a fire was lit under my ass was my fourth birthday. My parents had decided to take me and my brother to the Flash museum which I thought nothing of until I saw it. With that big lightning bolt logo on the front, I instantly knew who I was and what could happen if I did nothing.

Did you know it is implied that whenever a reset of the universe happens the reverse flash kills that version of himself so he is the only reverse flash there ever was? I instantly knew I was not the reverse flash because I did not need validation I just wanted to live a slow and easy life but now there was always the possibility of the Reverse flash or rather the paradoxical version of myself coming to kill me so I would not become a reverse flash myself.

When my parents brought us home that day I instantly started to research mathematics and physics to prepare myself for research on how to make my version of the speed force. Because I knew the speed force would never accept me because I'm Eobard Thawne the man who makes the reverse speed force and even if the paradox Eobard is not me I'm still a version of him. Plus even if I did get access to the regular speed force I would never be faster become faster than Wally West or Barry Allen with Barry generating the stuff and paradox Eobard fights him all the time so he has to be of similar speed to keep up.

I did not care when my parents tried to put me into classes with my brother to try to fix me for society I knew if I did not get fast enough I would die. Luckily I technically had all the time in the world thanks to time travel but I would not be able to feel safe until I had enough speed to outrun everything in this multiverse and even outside of it.

When I finally grew to 15 I thought I had enough base knowledge to start researching how to make my speedforce. It was much easier for me than Paradox Eobard because I knew what chemicals and devices to get to replicate the creation of a speed force. and I would be starting research at a much earlier time so I would not be caught by my brother who was still in school. At 17 I finally had everything needed to get my speed force but I would try to do something that could get me even more speed. I would try to recreate the accidents of multiple flashes at once. The fumes that Granted Jay Garrick His powers, the chemicals that granted Barry Allen and Wally West their powers, and recreating the speed force mathematical formula with his twist.

When I was ready to begin on the roof of the building I lived in I spoke the words. "-3x-2(-9YZ)-4A=."

Then there was nothing but a flash of red lightning and a boom.

Chapter 2: Awakening
When I woke up I was strapped to a bed in a white room in what I assumed was a hospital with my arms and legs tied down which wasn't surprising because some of those chemicals were illegal to own since some of them were used in police work. The only reason Barry did not get arrested was because he was a forensic chemist and Wally didn't because Barry covered for him.
But now was the moment of truth either I would be sent to prison and have to wait several years to try again or the experiment had worked and I now have superpowers.

"Welp, no time like the present."

Then I yanked both my arms as hard as I could from the bed watching as the straps ripped and my hands were freed.

"yyyyeeeesssssss." I whispered trying not to draw attention to myself in the hospital so I could make my escape.

I then ripped off the straps tying my legs and walked over to the door and tried to open it.

'locked, huh.'

I then tried to start using my super speed for my next set of actions because the next thing I needed to do to get out would make some noise and I would have to be out of there fast enough so nobody would see me.

I turned around to start looking for something that would help me tell if I could be in super speed when I remembered the straps that had been used to try to keep me to bed.

I went to the bed and ripped the strap from the bed and then threw it in the air and tried to speed myself up. It took more time than I was okay with but I was finally able to keep activating my super speed. It looked like the strap was falling in slowly mo which was so cool to look at.

I HAD SUPER SPEED NOW.
'ok ok, not the time to freak out yet, have to get to the house and get my computer from its hiding spot get out and then move on to the next step of what I want to do.'

I rushed to the door punched through the window and unlocked it from the other side while watching the glass slowly float in the air drifting forward from the force I exerted from not being used to super speed.

I rushed through the hospital to find the exit and when I found it I quickly rushed into the city and quickly zipped around the city looking for the house because I was never good at finding locations.

When I finally found the house after what felt like hours but what was probably seconds thanks to the negative speed force I instantly sped to my brother's room where I had hidden my computer in the ceiling because my parents would most likely try to get the police to search my room and not their golden boy's room.

When I got there I instantly punched through the ceiling and started to search moving my hand around the ceiling area when I began to feel my computer form around my arm.

You see in the 25th century most people here had unique nanotech computers that they could form into most items but certain restrictions made it so they couldn't become weapons of any kind so they are mostly just advanced computers/phones that can shapeshift. But thanks to it being the 25th century and society wanting conformity most people just make it into the same shape while I would shift it into a bracer when busy and an iPhone for free time which I had used whenever I needed a break.

Now it was time to go and get as far away from here and get as far away as possible while training my speed so I could start the creation of the device that would make every speedster kneel before me even if they didn't want to.

The Core Driviar.

Chapter 3: Research and First Henshin!
Working on making a core Driviar took a lot less time but was much harder to research than the negative speed force.

The reasons it was harder were that I had an entire history to look at for researching the negative speed force because my Paradox version and the members of the Flash family were such public figures while the core Driviar was something from an entirely different multiverse that I had only seen on tv.

The second reason was that I had to gather materials to try and make the core Driviar and every time I failed I had to go and gather the materials again which was one of the easiest things to do for one power I did not know the negative speed force gave hypnotic voice.

Yep, the negative speed force lets you hypnotize people. When I saw in the history books the reason Wally West killed everyone at the sanctuary was because my paradox version had been whispering in his ear all along I was understandably shocked.

It still made gathering materials stupid easy just walked into an illegal source of metals and I just had to say a few words about how something I wanted was worth just about nothing and then they would give it for a hundred currency which was just about nothing in this day and age.

The third reason it was so hard was that I knew next to nothing about gravity-related physics which hampered my progress and made me have to research an entirely different branch of physics.

The reason it was so fast though was because of the negative speed force which just let me do hundreds of hours of research in a matter of minutes, Being able to build what I thought would work and being able to see how it fails in slow-mo to see what goes wrong and able to rebuild what my test core Driviars in a matter of seconds.

It Still took about a year to be able to research how to make a core Driviar and cause a heavy acceleration effect. When it finally worked I was looking at the core Driviar in a safe box with a window and a cord connected to the button in my hand that would cause the core Driviar to start to function.

The safety box was there because of the time I almost made a black hole which caused me to have to run away with the science police on my tail and almost my entire lab destroyed in the accident.

When I pressed I felt my body start to be pressed from all sides causing my movements to slow and making me start to grin from feeling the effects of heavy acceleration.

You see the core Driviar was an object created in the Kamen rider multiverse more specifically the Kamen rider drive universe made by Doctor Krim Steinbelt which he made as a power source for the Roidmudes, shift cars, and the tridoron.

Roidmudes were androids that could copy humans and and the ability to evolve through emotions. Shift cars were sentient little cars that had special powers depending on what each one was based on and the tridoron was a car that was the ride of Kamen Rider Drive.

The Ability that the core Driviar granted these things besides power was heavy acceleration which time disruptions that cause g forces to press on the body and cause its functions to slow down except the brain which is the only part not affected by regular heavy acceleration.

Heavy acceleration would allow one to stop a speedster in their tracks because it was not time or being slowed it gravity pressing on them and unless you have super strength like Spider-man you would barely be able to move and most speedsters had minor super strength it was not enough to move in Heavy acceleration.

The only speedsters that would be able to move would be Jay Garrick because he had actual super strength and me because I had the same thing.

The next step was to make my Kamen rider Belt, make the shift cars, and how to make the belt allow me to transform which was really easy for one simple person the third Blue Beetle Jaime Reyes and his scarab.

In the 25th century, earth's technology had already reversed engineered Reach tech and had surpassed it and Earth had even figured out how to make energy become a physical object which I used to begin making the armor.

The shift cars were simple to make I just Had to make a simple AI make a little car body powered by a core Driviar and then steal some tech that would grant it a superpower. Like the flare car which I gave tech that would make it able to control fire or the Mad Doctor car which I granted an entire arsenal of Medical instruments and all the data of the 25th century on how to heal people which sadly did not make it any less painful than the one from the drive.

When I finally finished my first 25 shift cars including the one I would use as a base form I started my first henshin by putting on the belt and the shift brace then putting the reverse speed shift car in the brace.

"Start your Engines."

I turned the ignition key on the belt and started to bob my head to the standby beat that I had copied from Kamen Rider Drive.

"HENSHIN!"

"Drive Type: Reverse Speed!" The belt shouted when the armor started forming around me. My armor looked like the Gold drive armor but with the wheel on my chest like regular drive.

"Get Left in the dust by this Speed demon." A monotone voice announced after my transformation.

"First armor done. Moving on to the next goal." I announced to myself while my armor hid my smile for acting out one of my childhood fantasies.

never seen Edoard Thawne SI, thought about it but logistics were a nightmare for storyboarding since Arrowverse had happened, but staring in 25th century comics verse makes since for the SI starting out .
No telling if Kamen Rider Edoard going encounter his Fan boy Flash hard on arrowverse Edoard Thawne Reverse Flash past as Imposter Harrison Wells in the DC multiverse shenigans . Now wouldn't be a mind F*** for both Edoard Thawnes ,HAHA!
Watched
Continue on
Cheers!

Last edited:
Will he make more or new shift cars.

Chapter 4: Going into A new World!
Time travel was a stupid easy thing for me to learn to do with the negative speed force with traveling back in time many times to practice.

First going back in time just a few minutes then going forward in time to the time I left then expanding the time to days then weeks after that years and finally a century.

Dimensional was easy to replicate too I just had to hack the science police servers with my super speed and find their records and deciding to make a new shift car that I called Dimensional Decade. The shift car was magenta with green Windows and black lines going from the front to the back.

Dimensional Decade could create portals that looked like grey walls which would randomly send something to another universe that would have a human civilization and air after I had trained it to recognize it. Sadly dimensional decade took a month to recharge.

I planned to go speeding into the Dimensional wall instantly activate my time travel ability while in the wall for that second and be sent into the 21st century of some universe because that was where I remembered most about comics.

"Ok time to start," I muttered to myself while putting on the belt and shift brace.

"start your engines!"

"Henshin."

Drive Type: Dimensional Decade" The belt announced while I transformed into my decade form which looked as if you took Kamen Rider Drive but colored him like decade.

I gathered all the shift cars and my maintenance tools put them in a suitcase and created a Dimensional wall which I started to run around to build up momentum which was something I was used to. When I felt that I reached the speed for time travel I sped through the Dimensional wall.

Going through the Dimensional wall was a weird experience It felt like I was in space but gravity still worked somehow while time travel felt like fighting against a wave to go towards where you wanted.

When I emerged from the portal I found myself in a forest I quickly sped to find the closest town or city I could find and when I found it I instantly sped away because there was no way I was going to Gotham without knowing what universe I was in.

The next place I found was a place called Happy Harbor which took my armor off and started to walk around looking for a library so that I could find the latest news.

When I searched the current events I saw news that stated the Justice League had fought off the villain Darkseid once and for all and he would no longer invade Earth.

The second piece of news stated that one of the Justice League members was missing, Cyborg.

"eh, not my problem," I stated when I began to make a new Identity for me to use so I could buy all the games of this era to see how they compared to my world's video games.

When I was done with that I hacked Lex Luthor's account for money and bought a house online for a place to put my stuff. Then I went to the bank to have a credit card and personal account made so I could buy things in person.

But after I had bought the TV and brought it home when I was going out to get the games and consoles I started to see something weird.

People who were on their phones started to freak out they tore into their heads and then they started to attack other people like zombies.

When I saw that my mind instantly went to one universe and one storyline that was probably one of the worst ones ever.

"oh no, I'm in Dceased," I whispered to myself as I sped to my house to grab my suitcase and began to speed my way to Gotham to go save the one man who could probably help us all if he lived, Batman.

Last edited:
Chapter 5: Running and Saving
When I started running to Bruce Wayne's Mansion I began to try and think of countermeasures for the Anti-life equation infection with my brain first going to what happened in canon.

Sadly I had never read the canon story I had just watched half a video and looked up the wiki to see what happened to some characters.

I knew there was a cure but I forgot what the cure was and had no idea what it was or what it could be.

I just remembered the panel where Cyborg gets an infected Wonder Woman in the Lasso of Truth and her answering his questions about there being a cure but then his head being chopped off.

The second Idea to cure the infected was the Life equation which mathematically says life is worth living with the anti-life equation saying the opposite but being mathematically wrong.

Once again I knew next to nothing about the life equation or where one would find it except for maybe a new genesis and those gods would never give a human the life equation which is of such vast importance to them.

Then my mind went to the one thing that may be able to save this universe and stop the anti-life equation.

The Life Entity.

The life entity was what all life came from and could be considered the most powerful of all emotional spectrum beasts. That is because the Life entity embodies all emotions throughout life. The life entity could even be considered to be a living life equation.

The Life Entity was even able to resurrect people affected by the black light of death.

With that thought I finally reached Wayne Manor with all the lights off. I rushed into the house through the window which was much harder than expected.

'Must of been bulletproof glass" I thought as I heard a commotion echoing through the house.

I followed the sound and saw the sight of Batman being attacked by the Infected Nightwing and Robin with Alfred holding a knife and watching.

I instantly grabbed both sidekicks and relocated them to the bat cave where I found a cell and stuck them inside then came rushing back to Batman.

"I put them in the holding cells in the bat cave which should keep them there," I explained to Batman and Alfred watching as Batman glared at me.

"Who are you?" Batman grunted out while he looked at me as if he was analyzing me for any weakness which he probably was.

"Nice to meet you too, dude. I'm Kamen Rider Reverse Drive. no need to thank me for the save." I sarcastically remarked watching as how batman narrowed his eyes even further.

"Why Are You Here?" He grounded out.

"Well, batman I'm to help save your planet from the being behind the infection," I spoke cheerfully Hiding the fear deep within my heart which I think Batman noticed because he backed off a little.

"Something is controlling them?" he asked with the nastiest snarl I had ever seen in my entire life.

"Didn't you find it odd that they went after you first and left Alfred second when Alfred was the much easier target? The being using the virus goes after the people that can let him infect or kill as many people in the quickest time frame and it won't stop until all life is infected or dead."

"How do you know this?"

"Ah that's because I'm not from your universe I'm from Earth prime in the 25th century where we have developed the tech to look into the past of different universes and timelines which we use for entertainment," I explained lying about how I knew about my meta Knowledge because this was the best excuse I could come up with.

"Then why are you here?'

"Batman I would love to keep playing 20 questions but I have things I need to do to keep as many people as possible alive so I'm going to be going now, Ta Ta."

I then sped off going in the direction of the metropolis because to find the life entity there would be one person capable of finding it at the quickest speed possible.

Superman.

You see the life entity at this should probably still be on Earth because when I searched the internet there were no signs of the blackest night happening in this universe.

So the only way to find the life entity would be to go searching throughout the inside of the earth which I could not do for one reason.

I cannot fly.

I could phase through the earth and try to find it that way but I would have no vision no because of all the and I would start to sink into the earth's core like that one villain from Batman Beyond.

So Superman it would be. When I arrived at the metropolis I saw the sight of the city in flames I rushed around looking for Superman and saving any non-infected and moving them to the tops of buildings grasping non-perishable foods and putting them with them.

When I got to the top of one building I saw some people people on the roof of the Daily Planet rushing up the side of the building and saw a woman with with black hair who I assumed was Lois Lane with what looked to be like a Robin that was definitely Damian Wayne and a Superboy that I thought was Jon Kent.

"Hello there can anyone tell me where Superman went?" I asked watching them rapidly turn around to face me and Robin and Superboy getting into fighting positions.

"Who are you?!" Damian barked out to me.

"Uhh, I hate being new to the superpower scene. my name is Kamen Rider Reverse Drive but you can call me Reverse Drive and I'm here looking for Superman so he can help me gather the materials to create a cure for the Anti-life equation virus." I explained once again my motivation for being here in this moment.

"There's a cure?!" I heard shouted out at me from behind turning around to see Superman floating down with a blond female green lantern who I assumed was Black Canary because she was holding Green Arrow.

"Yes, superman, and I need your help to find the being that can make the cure, the being that created all living things. The Life Entity." I stated in my most serious tone.

Last edited:
Chapter 6:Hope and the death of a Hero
"what's the Life Entity?" A response was not what I was expecting at all.

"You know the White entity that revived most of you during the Blackest Night?" I asked which earned my varying looks of confusion from everyone on the roof of the daily planet.

"Ok so the Life Entity is the origin of all live in the universe and the antithesis of Anti-life Meaning it should be able to be made into a cure." I explained to everyone here.

"So where is the life entity then?" I heard Batman's voice ask me from the walkie talkie in Lois Lane's hand that she had used to call him to make sure Damian's father was ok.

"Well once the life entity had created all life in went into slumber and hid itself away so that no one would bother it and it could be at ease as it slept. The planet it chose as it resting spot is one you should all know well after all you all live on it." I told them all with my mask hiding a cheeky grin.

"Ok so if you already know where the why do you need Supes help to find it?" Green arrow asked looking at me as he crossed his arms.

"Well i need your help for one simple reason I can't reach it without the power of flight and x-ray vision and your probably the fastest with that combined power-set. The life entity is hidden deep within the crust of the planet if tried to phase through-"

"You would just keep falling until you reached the core of the planet." Batman interrupted.

"Yep so my plan is the piggyback ride on superman with me phasing us both through the crust and him using his x-ray vision to look around the planets insides until we find the Life Entity and then stop phasing his hands to grab it then phasing all three of us through to the surface. Which after I can use the Life Entity's power to start working on a cure."

"What but isn't the the life entity the cure itself!" Superboy shouted at me.

"Yes but the the life entity is life itself if it dies well all dies and i would rather not risk it and just make a cure using it's power rather then just moving it around where to heal people and risking all life dying. sure it would take more time to cure people but it's better then risking everything." I cautioned.

"So superman It's time for operation SuperRider! Turn around please." I said happily watching as superman glowered at my attitude during this crisis but reluctantly turned around after kissing Lois goodbye.

I jumped onto Superman's back and started to phase us watching as Superman started to fly down into the ground and passing right through causing my vision to go black.

The only thing I felt in the darkness was was superman's back while I was fine without air because my suit was meant to keep me going even if I didn't have air just incase I ever got teleported into space.

What felt like a couple hours later I finally felt superman tap me which I assumed that meant start to stop phasing the palms of his hands. when i felt him nudge me a bit which cause me to start phasing his palms and what he grabbed too.

A few sounds later we were above ground with my vision finally back I saw how metropolis was being surveyed by the left overheroes.

I looked over superman's shoulder And saw him holding the Life Entity in it's Baby form with it in it's cocoon.

"How long were we?" I asked
"About ten minutes."

I quickly got off Superman's back after we hit the ground and held out my arms to which superman passed me the Life Entity.

"I'm going to head to Lexcorp to steal one of their labs to start the creation of a cure and i'm gonna give you this" I quickly took one of the shift cars out from my belt. This is the Cosmos Shift car it just activate it and I'l be running over to help."

The Cosmos shift car was made for space travel so it had minor gravity and space powers it could teleport thing but only small things like itself so it was a perfect alert system.

"Now go and help as many people as you can."

Superman flew of in a flash of red and blue while I sped off to Lexcorp while restraining as many infected as possible with my hands held on the Life entity which seemed to get them enraged.

When I reached Lex corp I quickly relocated as many infected as I could into locked rooms and put the building into lockdown so that I could have the space to myself.

The whole of the next day was spent on research were the only result I got was being able to extract the most minuscule energy from the Life entity which the energy caused people who were infected to try rip their own bodies apart from the torture of having the life energy and anti-life energy fighting in their body.

When I studying the cells of an infected injected with life energy I heard the honking of a horn. Turning around I saw the Cosmos Shift car floating there.

I quickly changed my Reverse speed shift car and put the Cosmos Shift car in the shift brace.

"Type Change"

"Henshin!"

"Reverse Drive Type Cosmos!"

"Traversing the sea stars in Style."

Reverse Drive Type Cosmos was based on the idea that a speedster stuck in space is a dead speedster because they have no where to run. This is solved in this for by using the gravity manipulation of Cosmos I would be able to make areas with gravity footholds that would all me to run in nothingness. It looked life if turned Kamen Rider Drive into the night sky with Deep yellow eyes like moons.

I quickly launched myself while holding the Life Entity into the direction that Cosmos was feeding me through the connection we shared because unlike drive when I transform with a shift car I can talk to them through the link with the armor and shift brace.

When I reached the areas where Cosmos directed me I saw Superman and Wonder Woman holding Hawkgirl there.

"What happened?"

"Captain Atom is going Nuclear over the Whitehouse." When I heard that I quickly handed superman the Life Entity and started Rushing to Washington.

When I reached there I saw Captain atom leaking energy out above and his energy quickly destroy the area around him When I Was rushing to him I changed tires.

"TIRE KOUKAN!"

"Atomic Nucleon!"

"Warning Warning Area of about 100 feet Is about to be highly radioactive please leave the area."

The wheel on my body quickly changed to a sickly green and with radioactive signs on it.

When I reached Captain Atom I quickly bear hugged him from behind and started to run around like I was going up a spiral stair case watching as the infected Captain Atom try to react but being way to slow compared to me to do so when I reached a height where it was starting to get darker I quickly activated my finisher.

"Hissatsu!"

"Full Throttle!"

"Atomic Nucleon!"

I kicked him higher into space watching as one of this world's heroes die in a ball of radioactive flames that soon snuffed out in the cold embrace of space.

Sorry about taking so long to write action but I'm trying to flesh out the story not make it seem like my protag pulled everything out his butt.

I'm just now getting into Kamen Rider and I stumbled across your series. I'm really interested in how it progresses. Will we potentially see new forms based on different riders? Keep up the great work!

Quick thinking to kick him to space, that's one way to deal with a living Nuke, too bad a hero died.

Sorry not an update still continuing this story just been replaying one of my favorite games and got an idea to a story would anyone like to read a story where a self insert is reborn as Zi-o in marvel who slowly gets different ride watches throughout the years and right when he about to be able to go grand civil war 2 would happen and one of the visions would be of Ohma zio who conquered the world.

does anyone like that idea or should i focus on this one?

does anyone like that idea or should i focus on this one?
i would prefer if you focused on this one,also Paradox Eobard should be Trolled by This Eobard,and of course he must do what every eobard should do....Troll the sh*t out of barry
Barry for Normal Eobard: *Classic reverse flash bs*
Barry for SI Eobard: You are much less bad than the other one...but still a pain in my ass*says after finding out this Eobard changed his password of his computer and giving the tip: It Was Me Barry*

A possible future (+18)
"HAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" I laughed as I was finally unmasked by The Flash.

"Thawne I knew It must have been you what are laughing about?!" Barry yelled at me as his face twisted into a scowl behind his mask.

"Barry do you remember all the times you randomly came out of nowhere?" I asked with my smile turning devilish.

"You mean you where the one who caused me to have random orgasms throughout my life!!!"

No Barry it was WALLY. I used one of my shift cars to mind control him and send him back in time to random intervels of your history and had him jerk you off at superspeed and cause you to orgasm. Like that time at the job interview or the time at your fathers Funeral. Barry I'm responsible for you having trouble making friends past the age of 18. HAHAHAHAHA."

"You monster!"

"But thats not the worst thing I did Barry I also made it so when the other forces were introduced I made it so you would randomly switch genders when using the speedforce! HAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Why did you do any of this Thawne?!"

I DID THIS BEcause i thought it would be a funny troll and you would get mad when you figured it out. well bye!" I said starting loud but then going into monotone rushing into dimensional decade while watching Barry's faces color match his suit when I went into the wall.

When I was finally through and closed the down the wall I started to roll around and laugh at how angry and mad he sound at what I did.

It took me a few minutes to calm down but when I did I felt rather then saw the speed force rushing around the multiverse looking for me.

I started to run away at my top speed when I heard what sounded like the devil behind me.

"THAWNE GET BACK HERE!!!"

I started to run even faster.

"HAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" I laughed as I was finally unmasked by The Flash.

"Thawne I knew It must have been you what are laughing about?!" Barry yelled at me as his face twisted into a scowl behind his mask.

"Barry do you remember all the times you randomly came out of nowhere?" I asked with my smile turning devilish.

"You mean you where the one who caused me to have random orgasms throughout my life!!!"

No Barry it was WALLY. I used one of my shift cars to mind control him and send him back in time to random intervels of your history and had him jerk you off at superspeed and cause you to orgasm. Like that time at the job interview or the time at your fathers Funeral. Barry I'm responsible for you having trouble making friends past the age of 18. HAHAHAHAHA."

"You monster!"

"But thats not the worst thing I did Barry I also made it so when the other forces were introduced I made it so you would randomly switch genders when using the speedforce! HAHAHAHAHAHA"

"Why did you do any of this Thawne?!"

I DID THIS BEcause i thought it would be a funny troll and you would get mad when you figured it out. well bye!" I said starting loud but then going into monotone rushing into dimensional decade while watching Barry's faces color match his suit when I went into the wall.

When I was finally through and closed the down the wall I started to roll around and laugh at how angry and mad he sound at what I did.

It took me a few minutes to calm down but when I did I felt rather then saw the speed force rushing around the multiverse looking for me.

I started to run away at my top speed when I heard what sounded like the devil behind me.

"THAWNE GET BACK HERE!!!"

I started to run even faster.
Get Satan out of that chair cause i just knew who's the next king of hell is

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back