• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Shameless Promotion

MerelysSoul

Warning: Tends to irreverent in most situations.
Hey-yo. I am here to help out my old man by promoting his work. He is a writer with some interesting works.Current with two novels, anothology and short stories. I invite you to at least take a look.

http://www.rwvansant.com/

For those with enjoy a bit of horror, Teller's Cove might be up your alley. A tale of brothers, wealth and terror. Or as another said, "It's got suspense, shocks, blood, death, and an underlying feeling of unease and tension".

Those who like sci-fi involving space, Unity Captives is right for you. First of a series about colonization of the stars and a single world's fate. "When mankind escaped to the stars, green and tyranny eagerly pursued."

Twisted Vision is filled with some pretty interesting short stories. The Sleep Diet is rather fun take on weight loss that will forever chance your view. Extinction Live is what happens when truly advanced and powrful technology is found and paid for with a TV host's desire. Sporting Chance, when one of those "Wars on" crusade turns lethal. And others twisted tales.

Please enjoy and comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back