1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

So, I'm playing Honkai: Star Rail, and... (no spoilers, please)

Discussion in 'General' started by havefeith, Apr 30, 2023.

1. havefeith

havefeith Cute Haru is cute.

My first impressions are that I love how much of a little gremlin our character can be. I chose the Female Trailblazer, and barring a few parts where I felt a bit ridiculed by the damn text for not being childish, and a few points where I accidentally selected dialogue because I was busy trying to reposition my tablet, it's been enjoyable. But now comes the grind, I guess. Gotta raise my Trailblazer rank to a certain point, which is ages away, before I can continue the story. They seem to lock you into having certain world ranks in hoyoverse games, which I feel is poor script writing.

Nawaf likes this.
  2. ArsMagna1337

ArsMagna1337 (Unverified Oracle) (Unverified Omake Machine)

My phone is on fire every time I played this game.

Nawaf and havefeith like this.
  3. havefeith

I have a newer model tablet, a Samsung Galaxy A8+. I'm going to be paying it off for another 2½ years, paying $33 at the end of the month. It'll last that, at least. Got a decent case for it that's like an otterbox. Haven't dropped it yet, which is surprising with how clumsy I am.

Nawaf and ArsMagna1337 like this.
  4. Jimmeuh

Jimmeuh Getting sticky.

Depending on how many gems you use for pulls. You can use gems to give you extra stamina. I would use it to gain an extra 120 stamina a day. (Considering that i gain enough gems from achievements and tasks. Spending like 125 gems a day is not that much. Just means i get less free pulls.)

ArsMagna1337 likes this.
  5. havefeith

Nah, I got a bunch of "Fuel" for that. I'm using my gems for pulls thanks. Bad enough I didn't get the good characters in my initial cheaper pulls, I ain't wasting free pulls on stamina.

NuclearBirb and Jimmeuh like this.