• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

So, what time do you usually sleep?

Selias

Well worn.
I wake up at around 3 PM, and usually go to sleep around 4-7 AM. Unless I decide to take a nap (Usually starts at 8-10 PM and ends at 12-2 AM, so I'm not sure if that really counts as a "nap"). In that case, I go to sleep at around 7-10 AM.

Ah, the life of someone with nothing better to do than sit at his computer all day.

Usually don't start winding down till 2am or later, then I start trying to sleep.

I'm usually in bed by 9pm. Getting up at 5 sucks.

Eh. Pays the bills.

And I can still stay up past midnight if I don't mind being a zombie the next day or punching the energy drinks.

What is sleep?/obligatory

I usually sleep around 3am

Whenever I ish sleepy

Normally between 11 and 12pm but during summer I've often stayed up till 6-7am before going to sleep to try and keep up with browsing stuff on the internet.
Yes my sleep patterns are messed up.

I personally sleep around 10pm-ish or so, and wake up around 6am-ish or so... When I have College.

Without College however, it's ALL too easy to be stuck on the web until it's 11pm, to... 2am, in the morning.

I personally value how long I sleep very much. Can't have 'not enough sleep', in case I feel even MORE like a Zombie.

heh, 10 till 6 am is optimum, though i find that varying anywhere between hitting 1 am or so... still get up at 6 or so... cause that seems hard coded in me by now.

Well, since I started my new job I've been working on a night-shift schedule. So, most days I stay up until 5 or 6 in the morning.

Days I work, I stay up till 7 or later.

Sleep around 11-12ish, then alarm for school is set for 6:30, but I generally wake up before that, so till around 4 or 5am.

What is this sleep thing you speak of?

its 2:47am.

i should have been asleep hours ago.

i need to get up at 10AM.

why am i not going to bed? why am i still sitting here typing?

please help, the internet won't let go.

iamnuff said:
its 2:47am.

i should have been asleep hours ago.

i need to get up at 10AM.

why am i not going to bed? why am i still sitting here typing?

please help, the internet won't let go.

Sounds like you need a nice, soothing visit to TVtropes to help wind down.

Disminded said:
Sounds like you need a nice, soothing visit to TVtropes to help wind down.

thank god I actually went to sleep before I read this.

thats the sort of thing that makes a guy wan to invent machines to stab people over the internet.

iamnuff said:
thank god I actually went to sleep before I read this.

thats the sort of thing that makes a guy wan to invent machines to stab people over the internet.
I will never understand why people spend so much on TVtropes. I mean sure it's interesting but not that interesting.

Jack Trade said:
I will never understand why people spend so much on TVtropes. I mean sure it's interesting but not that interesting.

You uneducated and uninitiated fool. You do not yet know!

sleep at 2-3Am most days. up at 8-9. Really should get a few more hours sleep on the weekdays.

I try to sleep from 23:00 to 06:30 during weekdays. Holidays on the other hand... I try to go to sleep before 03:00 at least.

I try for 11:00-7:00. That's usually enough to keep me from taking impromptu naps where I shouldn't.

There was a time when I could go to bed at 3:00, wake up at 6:00 and be fine for the rest of the day. That time has long since passed, along with any desire to actually do so. Sleep is a beautiful, glorious thing and should be courted at every opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back