1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Straw Hats Rift Ride (Round Robin)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by ElPiratoR63, Dec 28, 2022.

?

Should I create a NSFW version?

Poll closed Jan 6, 2023.
  1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Threadmarks: Prologue
    ElPiratoR63

ElPiratoR63 Getting out there.

Story: A new set of adventures is coming to the Straw Hat Pirates when the Rifu Rifu no Mi (Rift-Rift Fruit) falls to them.

Prologue
    The Straw Hats left Fishman Island to start their quest in the New World when they heard a loud angry scream in the map room. They knew Nami was there working on maps so they figured something must have ticked her off.

"That orange creamsicle smoothie was disgusting", Nami said with a hint of anger in her voice

The Devil Fruit users in the crew, including the oblivious captain, all thought of what Nami said and immediately said "Red Flag" in their minds

Usopp asked the obvious question, "What fruit did she have?"

Sanji said he got a tangerine from the recent harvest to make Nami's smoothie and was going to make one for Robin when he heard the rage-filled scream

Chopper got out an old catalog on Devil Fruits and quickly pointed to an obscure fruit called the Rifu Rifu No Mi or the Rift Rift Fruit

"The Rifu Rifu no Mi is a Paramecia Devil Fruit that allows the user to open rifts that can send people and/or objects to an alternate universe of his choosing", Robin read with a straight face, "So Nami has the ability to go through the Multiverse"

Nami, while listening to Robin's explanation, nonchalantly flicked her arm to remove some ink when a large rift formed near the ship. Next thing they knew, the Thousand Sunny and all on board were sent into the rift, where a kaleidoscopic tunnel introduced them.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2022
  2. Threadmarks: Rules
    ElPiratoR63

Rules:
    1. ElPiratoR63 will provide a summary of an adventure
    2. All adventures are within the One Piece multiverse, so NO CROSSOVERS
    3. Minimum of 30 words, maximum of 500 words per post. Comments are not included in that number.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2023
  3. Threadmarks: Adventure 1 Summary
    ElPiratoR63

Adventure 1: The Sweet Daddy

Adventure Summary:
    Luffy decides to have a crew go on a new adventure after discovering Nami's Devil Fruit.
    Nami opens a rift that lands them in a place called Totto Land where they expect to find Big Mom and her family.
    Reality check, they find Big Dad and his family of 106 children (50 sons, 53 daughters)

You can choose to keep the Devil Fruits canon or have fun with it, but Big Dad keeps the Soru Soru no Mi
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2022
    luxus345, xThomas3 and Kingster like this.
  4. Threadmarks: Adventure 1 Start
    ElPiratoR63

The crew was relieved to leave the kaleidoscopic tunnel created by Nami's rift maker. Well, some of them given that Zoro was over the rail puking his guts out, to the mystery of everyone on board
    "Liquor before beer you're in the clear, liquor before interdimensional travel feel your insides unravel", Brook said in a sympathetic tone
    Luffy got up from his usual "seat" and asked Nami where they were.
    "I don't know. All I know is that we're still in the New World", Nami told the others, still trying to get over the fact she managed to make a rift appear with a simple swipe of her hand and a random thought.
    "Shishishishi, New World, new adventure. Let's go" Luffy said with a smile.

***Whole Cake Island***

A meeting was taking place within the castle. The room's banquet table is occupied by five people, four on either side, and the center end of it all was occupied by a round, obese old man with a chin often hidden by his torso, though sporting a pink goatee. He has an enormous physique, standing at 880 centimeters when standing. He has moderately round, orange eyes, a very wide mouth with full lips, covered by a prominent pink imperial mustache, and large, round teeth. His shoulder-length pink hair finishes the ensemble. Normally, he would be wearing a black overcoat covering a pink or white Colonel Sanders-style suit with a yellow cape, but right now he's wearing a pink polka-dotted Hawaiian shirt, pink trousers, and simple loafers. This is Charlotte Kinpin, whom the world came to know as the Yonko Big Dad and "king" of Totto Land.

The four on the sides are his Lords:
    The Lord of Breakfast; Charlotte Benedict, former Minister of Eggs
    Lord of Lunch; Charlotte Reuben, former Minister of Sandwiches
    Lady of Snacks; Charlotte Cracker, former Minister of Biscuits
    Lady of Dinner: Charlotte Casserole, former Minister of Meats

One would think that the lunch served would be nothing but cakes and sweets, but that's where one would be wrong. Wouldn't even be called lunch, more like a banquet dinner. Meats and seafood from all over the Bid Dad Pirates' vast empire, salads, bread, both local and imported, and enough drink to make a giant wasted, with non-alcoholic varieties placed in.

While the others were talking, one of the Homie butlers noticed someone coming in with a message. The messenger, Charlotte Cinnamon, a member of the Longleg Tribe, is a tall woman that has a tattoo on her upper left thigh, though it's not seen through the blue and white striped catsuit. Similar to her brother, Sake, she has disproportionately large hands. She has long, mahogany hair tied in a high ponytail. She is able to send messages and perform reconnaissance due to her consumption of the Jet Jet Fruit.

Kinpin was the first to notice her while eating his beef bulgogi over veggies and rice. "What is it?" He said with a southern American drawl

"A ship has appeared near our southern islands", Cinnamon said with a straight face, although she is internally fuming at the fact a ship managed to get passed their outer defenses undetected.

I got 500 words in.

Cinnamon's devil fruit: Jet Jet fruit
    Some members of the family will be genderswapped, some won't

Last edited: Dec 31, 2022
    Hephaestus likes this.
  5. Threadmarks: Adventure 1 Chapter1 Part2 (ElPiratoR63)
    ElPiratoR63

"Well, let Perosephone's Sweet Kings handle it", Charlotte Reuben chimed in while eating a piece of bread dipped in lobster bisque

"The Sweet Kings ARE the outer defenses", Cinnamon snapped back, losing her composure for a few seconds before realizing she got angry at one of her superiors.

"Well that leaves either the Tarte ships or the L.E.M.O.N.S", Benedict answered, calmly drinking an Arnold Palmer

"LEMONS?" Kinpin's trusty bicorn, Napoleon, asked from a nearby coat rack.

"The League Enacted to Menace, Obliterate, and Neutralize Spies", A man in a small mirror said, "Wiwiwiwi, I couldn't help but hear that a ship got past the Sweet Kings, but it didn't get past me and my Disco Drones"

"Report", Kinpin flatly ordered

When that was said, the man, grey-skinned, whose face sported a huge and over-projected, reddish hook nose (similar to is father's), a large mouth with a well-groomed English mustache, that currently has a devilish smile, a square jaw, giving him a resemblance to Waluigi and a brown, sharp-cornered scar stretching diagonally down his face from right to left. Slicked-back lavender hair tops the head. When he fully emerges from the mirror, he is standing at a modest 350 centimeters (modest by Charlotte standards) wearing a white button-up shirt with loose, flaring sleeves that are tattered at the edges, white trousers, and a large moss-green cape over his shoulders. This is Charlotte Brulee, a son of Big Dad and leader of LEMONS.

"The ship in question resembles the Thousand Sunny that was last seen on Sabaody a week ago", Brulee casually answered

"It's only been 9 months since their captain made the announcement to his crew, so how is it here?", Reuben asked Cinnamon once again after finishing his Olivier salad

"I don't know, all I saw was the ship leaving a rift near Cacao Island", Cinnamon answered, still a bit frustrated

"Rift?" Brulee questioned before turning his head to the table, "Casserole, you haven't been playing with your Rifu Rifu no Mi in your spare time recently?"

Charlotte Casserole, a middle-aged woman with soft features, a triangular nose, adorned with round-rimmed glasses, and curly maroon hair, lifted up her left arm to reveal a gold bracelet lined with seastone. "Answer your question?", she snidely remarked after revealing the bracelet

Kinpin listened to all and pondered the next course of action. "Brulee, make sure the ship docks at Whole Cake Island intact and the pirates sent here. I want to know who they are and how they got here."

"Another Tea Party?" Cracker asked with a large grin that somehow complimented her youthful face

"No, let's keep this to ourselves, the others don't need to know, ESPECIALLY Perosephone and Katakuri" Kinpin calmly said to everyone in the room

"Okay, well you know where to find me" Brulee casually said before going back into the mirror he came from.

"Now, with that over, let's get back to business," Kinpin said to the four at the table after seeing Cinnamon leave

495 words.

In this universe, this takes place in between the 3D2Y arc

Last edited: Jan 1, 2023
  6. ElPiratoR63

Meanwhile, near Cacao Island our heroes are trying to make heads and tails on where in the New World they're located

"I see an odd lemon-shaped rowboat coming our way", Luffy said after returning to his usual seat

this is where my current contribution to this adventure ends. Let's see where this goes.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2023
  7. Stormbringer117

Stormbringer117 Soulless

I'm onboard with this.

8. ElPiratoR63

Ok just pick up where I left off

9. ElPiratoR63

I'm hoping I can make a new adventure every month, so let's see how many can contribute

10. Threadmarks: Adventure 1 Chapter1 Part3 (ElPiratoR63)
    ElPiratoR63

The Thousand Sunny and her crew were on high alert when the boat carrying the Sky Island woman came within range

"Hey! Are you the Straw Hat Pirates?" The voice from the boat asked, either knowing of the crew's alertness or not caring about it

Nami casually replied with a "Yeah"

"Good." the voice said with a smile and threw a small mirror that expanded to the size of a large hangar door.

The crew found themselves sailing through a large corridor filled with mirrors before they were sent out to near an island resembling a large cake

When the Thousand Sunny was docked near Sweet City a few minutes later, she was immediately flanked by fifty anthropomorphic wolves and pandas in navy blue police clothing. they began lining up the pirates and inspecting the ship.

One of them gave the all-clear when a black car with a white stripe and a "5-0" printed on the side with two other cars flanking it. Franky found the color and look of the cars odd compared to the rest of the sweet-themed cars roaming the city. Robin was thinking of Oreo cookies. When they parked and the drivers let the passengers out, one of them came to the pirates' immediate notice. The Sky Island woman from before, only now can they see her features close up, from her two antenna-like pieces growing from her short purple hair, down to the black pantsuit with a tan trench coat caped over the shoulders, obscuring a pair of wings, and a pair of black pumps at the feet. All-in-all it gave her an aura of power that went well with her impressive 330-centimeter(10' 10") height.

"Hello, I am Charlotte Pierogi, Chief of the Sweet City Police, and these are my top captains Brattenburg and Dekonosuke", she said pointing to the men on her left side.

Battenburg is a pink pig mink dressed in black trousers, a white Oxford shirt with a blue necktie covered by a black double-breasted trench coat, giving him the look of a detective. Finishing the look is slicked-back black hair covered by a black fedora

Dekonosuke is a lean man with a pair of arms that has two elbows. A member of the Longarm Tribe, he is seen in a navy blue three-piece suit with a police badge on the left lapel, and a pack of cigarettes in the jacket pocket. He has short-cut black hair covered by a black campaign hat that is graying at the temple and wears aviator sunglasses.

“I trust my officers weren’t too rough. They take their work seriously.”

“No, everything is as dandy as you are,” Sanji said in a pervy tone

“Oink! No 'arrasin' on the chief” Battenburg said to Sanji in a Cockney accent while hitting him with an electrified billy club. Pierogi saw the strike at the corner of her eye and smirked.

‘Still got it’, she thought

“So, what’s the plan?” Dekonosuke asked, picking up the unconscious Sanji

“Tag the ship and send me the report.”, Pierogi said to one of the policemen.

***Whole Cake Island - Sweet City***

While the Straw Hats were being docked, inspected, and brought to the Chateau, the meeting was finishing when one of the Chess Soldiers went to one of the Lords. Usually, these soldiers would send the message to Kinpin himself. Still, they also know what happens when he's forcibly woken up, especially from a food coma

Benedict was the closest to the soldier and got the message that Chief Pierogi along with captains Dekosuke and Battenburg are currently transporting the Straw Hats to them.

"Well, Reuben, let's go greet our new intruders"

As the two were heading to the front door, they didn’t see was that one of Big Dad’s incarnations heard the message and a grin appeared on the sleeping man’s face.

Let's try this again. I want to end this adventure by the end of the month so I can start a new one. so PLEASE contribute.

Trivia:
    the Sweet City Police Force has several references to various police slang:
    • The officers being wolves and pandas come from two bits of slang:
      • Wolves come from Okami, a derogatory term for police in Japan
      • Pandas come from "panda car"; a slang term for standard police cars in the United Kingdom
    • Battenburg's references:
      • his name is a slang term for United Kingdom police cars, due to the yellow and blue, large, squared, reflective checker pattern on them
      • His name is also a type of cake going with the food theme of the Big Mom/Big Dad Pirates
      • Him being a pig mink is referencing the derogatory slang term for police (pigs)
    • Dekonosuke’s references”
      • His name is a Japanese derogatory slang term for the police.
      • His being a Longarm is a reference to “The Long Arm of the Law”