• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tabs Help!

HistoricalHijinks

I trust you know where the happy button is?
I was wondering how many layers it's possible to do with tabs? I'm working on a WC fic and I'm trying to organize people like this:
World Tab
Character Tab
Details Tab (between three and four of them).

Now, as it is at the moment, I can have things look like this:

6yxkcd8b9j7.PNG

However, I was wondering if there is a way to have Inuyasha World Waifu and Claymore World Waifu on the same line, and they each have the rest of the subsections under them? Trying to avoid having the "Waifu Tab" become painfully long with each world being it's own damn section like the above image.

I think you want encapsulated tabs

Code:
[tabs]
[tab=Test Case 1][tabs][tab=Test Case 1a]Content 1a[/tab][/tabs][/tab]
[tab=Test Case 2][tabs][tab=Test Case 2a]Content 2a[/tab][tab=Test Case 2b]Content 2b[/tab][/tabs][/tab][/tabs]

I think you want encapsulated tabs

Code:
[tabs]
[tab=Test Case 1][tabs][tab=Test Case 1a]Content 1a[/tab][/tabs][/tab]
[tab=Test Case 2][tabs][tab=Test Case 2a]Content 2a[/tab][tab=Test Case 2b]Content 2b[/tab][/tabs][/tab][/tabs]
Yes, exactly, but my question is, how far can I stack them? So, lemme post what I have for a single world and a single character.

Waifu are defined as those that Toga/the MC considers to be his actual brides, as opposed to servants that he occasionally has sex with because he's the king, damnit, and kings occasionally have sex with the help.

• The youngest of the twin daughters of Sesshomaru and Rin, Setsuna is one of the Three Half-Demon Princesses of Japan. Trained in the arts of the taijiya, the demon hunters, she is as deadly as she is beautiful.

Slim and slender, standing only five and a half feet in height, with fair skin, long red-streaked black hair, and purple eyes, Setsuna is just as beautiful as anyone might imagine one of the Hanyou Princesses to be.
      She is typically wearing her taijiya armor, consisting of a navy skin-tight jumpsuit, deep violet armored plating and various utility pouches, as well as a lavender sash for her wakizashi. Like Sesshomaru, she has a large white fur pelt on her right shoulder, though unlike Sesshomaru it is merely a piece of clothing worn to honor her parent, rather than an actual part of her demonic form.

345xcnrq2q7.jpg

my8xc9j25q4.jpg

Sex: Female
        Orientation: Straight
        Preference: Submissive

• pyvdc8klwky.jpeg

• Currently, Setsuna is equipped with the Yukari no Tachikiri, the naginata that can 'cut that which cannot be cut', an elegant half-divine/half-demonic naginata crafted for her from the Kanemitsu no Tomoe, the naginata which Setsuna took from the cooling corpse of the moth demon Gaga Gozen. In addition to this weapon, she is wearing standard taijiya armor (with accompanying equipment, such as gas masks) and has a wakizashi as a back-up weapon.

Now, with what you gave me, I can do

So my question is, can I take all the information and sub-tabs under my Setsuna example and fit it (and other such info for other waifu from Inuyasha) under the Inuyasha tab?
so it would be:
Tab Layer 1: World Name
Tab Layer 2: Character Name
Tab Layer 3: Character Info Tabs
Repeat Tab Layers 2 and 3 as needed for further characters.

Tab Layer 1: Next world Name
Rinse and Repeat.

Or do I have to have entirely seperate sections for each world, each consisting of layers 1, 2, and 3?
Like this?

Waifu are defined as those that Toga/the MC considers to be his actual brides, as opposed to servants that he occasionally has sex with because he's the king, damnit, and kings occasionally have sex with the help.

• The youngest of the twin daughters of Sesshomaru and Rin, Setsuna is one of the Three Half-Demon Princesses of Japan. Trained in the arts of the taijiya, the demon hunters, she is as deadly as she is beautiful.

Slim and slender, standing only five and a half feet in height, with fair skin, long red-streaked black hair, and purple eyes, Setsuna is just as beautiful as anyone might imagine one of the Hanyou Princesses to be.
      She is typically wearing her taijiya armor, consisting of a navy skin-tight jumpsuit, deep violet armored plating and various utility pouches, as well as a lavender sash for her wakizashi. Like Sesshomaru, she has a large white fur pelt on her right shoulder, though unlike Sesshomaru it is merely a piece of clothing worn to honor her parent, rather than an actual part of her demonic form.

345xcnrq2q7.jpg

my8xc9j25q4.jpg

• pyvdc8klwky.jpeg

• Currently, Setsuna is equipped with the Yukari no Tachikiri, the naginata that can 'cut that which cannot be cut', an elegant half-divine/half-demonic naginata crafted for her from the Kanemitsu no Tomoe, the naginata which Setsuna took from the cooling corpse of the moth demon Gaga Gozen. In addition to this weapon, she is wearing standard taijiya armor (with accompanying equipment, such as gas masks) and has a wakizashi as a back-up weapon.

Last edited:
So my question is, can I take all the information and sub-tabs under my Setsuna example and fit it (and other such info for other waifu from Inuyasha) under the Inuyasha tab?
so it would be:
Tab Layer 1: World Name
Tab Layer 2: Character Name
Tab Layer 3: Character Info Tabs
Repeat Tab Layers 2 and 3 as needed for further characters.

like this?

345xcnrq2q7.jpg

my8xc9j25q4.jpg

• pyvdc8klwky.jpeg

• Miria Content

like this?

345xcnrq2q7.jpg

my8xc9j25q4.jpg

• pyvdc8klwky.jpeg

• Miria Content
Yes! Amazing, okay! I will go fiddle with this, and see if I can't add more waifu to each World Tab without asking you for even more help. If I can't, I'll be back, but I'm hoping that I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back