• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Tanuki Bii Gone

Biigoh

Primordial Tanuki
So... erm... as some of you are aware... the Bii will be gone from August the 3rd to August the 8th...

Banished to the land of No Internet, and lots of BURNING sun...

It's a work related camp thing.

May the great tanuki gods watch out for the Bii...

Good luck Bii.

Sun and no internet. Truly, you are an unlucky tanuki.

We shall light the cooking fires for your safe return...

And have a lovely Tanuki roast once you get back nice and sundried!~

Beware the chosen of the sun, Bii! For Tanuki are whimsical creatures by nature and the Solars are strict Lawgivers.

If all else fails, hide behind God Empress Rose. Her stories are frightening enough to scare away any nasty tanuki-hunting exalted.

Safe travels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Duz Tanuki require a forest upon his return? I think I can whip up one if I only remembered the requirements to do so...

-Salute- We shall always remember your bravery and kindness Bii~

Sun and no internet? What heathen lands are you being sent to?

To a camp in Squamish, BC, Canada....

Stay strong Bii 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you get paid overtime since August 4th is a statutory holiday?

Tanuki is back and is proven to be fire proof, having done stuff like fire walking!

Fireproof Tanuki is going to prove a lot harder to cook. Maybe steamed will be a solution to the problem.

nah, the solution is always more fire, failing that there's always more intense fire, let's see the Tanuki not burn when bathed in blue flames and not those paltry yellow ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back