1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Cookie Gamer (Oneshot)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by YiteWrite, Jul 19, 2022.

?

Do you want a Cookie?

1. Yes.

75 vote(s)
    89.3%
  2. No. (Heretic)

9 vote(s)
    10.7%
  1. Threadmarks: The Cookie Gamer
    YiteWrite

YiteWrite TALI ASS TALI ASS TALI ASS Moderator

[​IMG]

Cookie Clicker Gamer.

David Dough. The Cookie Gamer.

I was just minding my fucking business, crossing the road when the little man went green, when I was hit by a god damn horse.

I don't even know how the fuck a horse got there, only that I was the poor sod who was crushed under its hooves... then when I somehow survived that, the wheels of the carriage it was carrying crushed my skull to little more than paste.

How do I know that the carriage crushed my head to paste? Well, that's because I became some sort of fucking ghost, and was just... staring at my body.

"AAAAAH!!!"... and there's the screaming. I mean... I was in a fairly public place, when I was crossing the road... but man, that chick had a pair of lungs on her... and an even better pair of tits.

But I couldn't look at that incredible pair for long, as I found myself flying to... a... kitchen?

WELCOME USER, TO THE COOKIE SYSTEM.

...What?

YOU MUST BAKE COOKIES, TO GAIN EXP, TO BAKE MORE IMPRESSIVE COOKIES.

NOW BAKE. THE FOUNDERS REQUIRE COOKIES FOR THEIR PARTY.

As I was ruminating in my confusion, as to just who The Founders were... a baking tray, and the ingredients for some classic chocolate chip cookies appeared in front of me.

I went to leave the kitchen, via the door... only to find it locked.

YOU CANNOT LEAVE UNTIL YOU BAKE.

...Fucking, fine.

Fine! I'll bake the best damn cookies in your life!

I got to making the chocolate chip cookies, only to find a little black-haired girl staring at me, as I was in the middle of it.

"Uh... hi, little girl" I said, continuing to make the cookies, not letting this child distract me from my freedom.

"Cookies. Now" The girl said, as she stared at the cookie dough I was currently making.

"I, uh... haven't finished? Are you one of The Founders?" I asked, slowing down in my stirring.

"No. Make Cookies Faster" The girl said, before suddenly vanishing.

...Okay, that's fucking weird. But, I'm a ghost making cookies... can't really complain that much.

I continued to stir the cookie dough, until it was just right, and put them in the oven.

...Literally a second later, the oven 'dinged' and the cookies were ready.

...Then, they just vanished into thin air.

YOU HAVE GAINED 10 EXP FOR MAKING "CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES".

COOKIE GAMER: 10/100 EXP TO NEXT LEVEL.

THE FOUNDERS ARE PLEASED WITH YOUR OFFERING.

MAKE MORE.

I’m going to be stuck here forever, aren’t I?

YES. YOU ARE.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
  2. Scarecrow_321

Scarecrow_321 Making the rounds.

I'm quite interested into this blowing up into a full on story cause its hilarious

3. CmirDarthanna

CmirDarthanna Connoisseur.

If he can automate it he'd be leveling up so explosively other gamers are gonna be jealous. After he spends multiple sleepless nights trying to get the ball rolling that is.

4. Birthday8080

Birthday8080 Well worn.

Ophis

5. Mystletainn

Mystletainn Solitary Wanderer

Indeed.

It was quite short, but had so many potential direction to go for. Typical gamer munchkin where he save the day by using skills that he use to make cookies (e.g. Clone technique to simultaneously make different variants of cookies, Flame technique to bake large amount of cookies without oven), Xianxia-esque where the MC cultivate the Dao of Baking and traversing the world to collect the ingredients (Making cookies with ridiculous quality by using thousand years old plants), Slice-of-life travel through the multiverse to share his wonderful cookies with so many fictional characters (Opening a cookie shop that can connect to different worlds), etc.

Of course, there's always the option to go with plain ol' nonsensical crack...Perhaps somehow involving a certain racoon:V

6. CmirDarthanna

CmirDarthanna Connoisseur.

The Toriko universe and The Far Lands would be the best choice for ingredient procurement.

7. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

Tanuki are innocent. Raccoons... Not so much.

8. GoldenSimian

GoldenSimian Nut Scratcher

Wacky concept. I was left wanting more by the end.

9. Gindjurra

Gindjurra Versed in the lewd.

So basically he has been sent to Hell, either because evil beings have hijacked his soul or because he’s a very bad person. But we’re given so little data on life history that we cannot figure out if he’s a justly damned soul or not. Were it me, I’d simply refuse to play, possibly declare myself on strike, if all I knew about myself and the ‘game’ were limited to what we were shown.

10. ArsMagna1337

ArsMagna1337 (Unverified Oracle) (Unverified Omake Machine)

Tap the cookie... DO IT NOW.

11. YiteWrite

YiteWrite TALI ASS TALI ASS TALI ASS Moderator

Still my best fic, to date.

12. Hotzenplotz888

Hotzenplotz888 Getting out there.

I DEMAND MOAR!!!1

Seriously, this story has a great premise/promise.

13. Rubén Martínez

Rubén Martínez Getting some practice in, huh?

I propose an idea for an expansion:

The founders start to complain about he being too slow making cookies, so he manages to get of them some help, like "Magical hands" (clicking fingers), and "Undead nearly-dead helpers" (grandmothers), until he reachs an automation level big enough to satisfy then, and he can leave the kitchen into another world(s).

Watch our isekai hero/villian save/conquer the world with his army of hands and grandmas, build his churches and banks, archemical labs and fractal engines, until he manages to warp reality and stuff full into a sugar come the Elder Gods themselves.

Can crossover with any other series with the right powerlevels: Worm, School DxD, etc.