1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Demon's Gift (DCU, SI/OC)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by The_Great_NPC, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Extras: Oopsie woopsie, I made a fuck up. + Spoilers.
    The_Great_NPC

The_Great_NPC Getting out there.

I'll choose you as the one I reply to for this. You're all right in the way I could've chosen violence for this. Ultimately I wanted the contract and a way to get to the meat of the story, which this is a bridge into. I chose plot first over MC being rightouesly angry. Though one of the reasons I put for him not deciding to do so was that his costume was bent out of shape, and when he get's there and starts the talk he's hesitant to fight because he still has PTSD of his first time fighting Robin and Batman, who rocked his shit, and she can hold her own against Bats. Could've explained better.

Though my feelings toward the conversation are likely because it was a shit plot point. Once again. Not wrong. Besides, he's not done dealing with her completely, you guys know? There's more to the contract and things going to happen? I'll spoiler tag this because it is a spoiler, so feel free to read it if you guys wanna how the main points of the this.... Shit do I call it an arc? How the arc will go.

Lowkey I could've tried to write some hints in but I felt it'd be on the side of making Lycaon a little too omniscient in-universe. Catwoman wants him to get rid of it so she can safely regain access to one of her safehouses. Which she has a pretty good amount of shit hidden away in, under floorboards and in safes and what have you. Our character, being a witcher, will pick up on the hidden areas once he's done dealing with the Leshen and finds the cabin. He will remember how he was treated, and rob her fuckin blind. Still deciding her reaction, but generally this was how it was going to go. If you have any thoughts or improvements feel free to throw shit in here, spoiler tagged. I accept criticism and advice, and sorry for making you all unhappy with how it was handled this chapter.

I think this chapter exemplifies how I write, which is really just banging my head against the wall, and that I probably shouldn't do it while I have christmas fatigue and definetly sick. Regardless, I hope the next one will be better for you guys. As always, thanks for reading, and maybe I won't need to end my next post with a sorry.