• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

Game

Thoughts

"Talking"...
The Luckiest (Or Unluckiest) Start

Koyon

Making the rounds.
Game

Thoughts

"Talking"

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto sighed as a beautiful woman handed him a drink, while another massaged his shoulders. His lap was taken up by a gorgeous blonde woman with huge breasts, shouting over at her handmaidens to hurry up with the feast for the "Youkai God." A big breasted dark haired cat girl stared at her in jealousy as they fought over his lap. In front of them was a set of stairs, with at the bottom sitting a variety of government officials for the West Youkai Faction, many holding notepads to write down every word he said. On the side of his seat, which was a large golden pillow, sat a much younger blonde Youkai staring at him with stars in her eyes, while his other side was occupied by a short white haired cat girl, who did the impossible and had even bigger stars in her eyes.

Naruto Uzumaki never asked for this. He never wanted to become the Youkai God. He never wanted to be given complete control of one of the world's strongest factions. He never wanted to become one of the most famous people in the entire supernatural world. He never wanted to have women constantly throwing themselves at him. He just wanted some damn ramen.

To know how we got here, first we have to look back.

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto stared at the bright screen in front of him, reading the words again to make sure he hadn't misread it.

You Died!

Welcome to - DnD: Gamer Edition!

A world of darkness surrounded him, with only his bright yellow hair standing out and shining amongst the darkness, along with the bright screen in front of him. He didn't remember how he got here, with his last memory being his fight with Sasuke. Judging from the first words he read, the teme must have killed him. He'd been staring at the screen for a few minutes now, thinking about the situation and unsure of how to move forward.

"Help?" Naruto asked hesitantly, staring at the screen. Luckily for him, his request was answered quickly.

Welcome to - DnD: Gamer Edition!

Naruto Uzumaki:

[Former Hero]

Lvl: 500

STR: 762

DEX: 725

CON: 450

INT: 120

WIS: 750

CHA: 999

LUK: 0

Skills: None

Perks: None

Debuffs: None

Naurto Uzumaki is a Hero from another world, who has been reborn with the power of the Gamer system!

Naruto grinned cheekily at his charisma stat, "I'm pretty great, aren't I? But why is my luck 0?" He asked as he stared at the black void surrounding him. This didn't look much like a game to him.

Prior to entering the Game, you must finish your character customization.

Please choose 1 perk from each category.

Power Perks:

[Enhanced Strength] - You're a brawler! Your STR will increase 100% faster than normal.

[School Dropout] - While others were learning in class, you were hitting the gym. Your STR will increase 500% faster than normal, but your INT will increase 100% slower than normal, and will be capped at half of the normal MAX.

[Martial Artist] - You're a lover of martial arts. Your STR related skills will grow 100% faster, and you will have the ability to complete quests to gain special martial art skills from other worlds!

Magical Perks:

[You're a Wizard, Naruto] - As a student of the magical arts, you will be able to learn any type of magic from just a glance! WARNING: Perfecting magical arts will be more or less difficult depending on the strength and affinity of said magical art.

[Who Needs Magic Anyways?] - Sacrifice your current and future magical abilities to become a complete brawler! You will be unable to learn or use any magical abilities, but you can roll for a [LEGENDARY] Power perk! For reference, these perks are all [EPIC] perks.

[A Prodigy] - As a magical prodigy, your magical skills and stats will grow 200% faster!

Social Perks:

[Smooth Talker] - Your words always seem persuasive, no matter what you're saying. Add +2 to every roll that relates in any way to your ability to speak.

[Ladies Man] - You're an absolute hunk. Add +5 to every roll that relates in any way to someone of the female gender.

[Friendly] - You look like a nice guy. Gain +10 Reputation and Affection upon meeting someone for the first time.

Naruto read through all the options multiple times, realizing that while he missed his family and friends, his only option right now was to go along with whatever the screen said. He'd been alone for his entire childhood, going into a new world alone wouldn't be enough to bring him down.

He selected the [Martial Arts] perk immediately, as it was a no-brainer. Even someone like him, who failed to graduate 3 times, could see that. The second category was a bit harder, as the idea of a legendary perk was enticing, but he could still feel the chakra inside of him, and he wasn't sure if picking that one might affect his usage of it. If these "magical arts' included chakra abilities, then [A Prodigy] would've been great, but he couldn't be sure it would affect his chakra techniques. So, finally, he selected the first option.

The social perks took him even longer, though he did a lot less thinking about it. He didn't know what "roll" meant, or what Reputation and Affection meant either. [Ladies Man] seemed like the best option, since the one trouble Naruto had always had was winning over women. Sakura was the main culprit as to why he thought this way. On the other hand, the idea of trying to date someone when he had Hinata was strange, but he was dead, so unless he could find a way back home he didn't think he'd ever be able to see her again. Hopefully she could move on, and he knew she would want him to feel the same. He selected the second option, prompting the screen to change again.

Gacha Time!

A gacha roll will allow you to roll for [SPECIAL] perks!

You can receive [Gacha Tokens] for completing quests in The Game, but you start with a free token! The free token will give you a [SPECIAL] perk, but comes with the downside of also giving you 2 [LEGENDARY] debuffs, because every great protagonist needs something to overcome! Please roll!

[Roll]

A special perk sounded great, but the debuff? "I'll pass." Naruto said simply.

Please roll!

[Roll]

"No, really, I'm good. Give it to someone else who needs it more!" Naruto grinned at the screen, giving a thumbs up.

Please roll!

[Roll]

Naurto's face fell slightly, "You… you're going to force me to roll, aren't you?"

Please roll!

[Roll]

"Fine…" Naruto sighed, clicking the roll button.

[Rolling…]

[SPECIAL] Perk - [God's Luck] - Add 20 to every roll!

[LEGENDARY] Debuff - [Confusion] - Everybody will misinterpret what you're saying constantly.

[LEGENDARY] Debuff - [Bad Timing] - Your perks will deactivate at the worst possible times.

Well, shit.

Naruto facepalmed as he stared at the debuff. This was why he didn't want to use the token. Gambling never worked. He didn't know how high of a number you could roll, but hopefully adding 20 was pretty good. He also didn't know what rolling really meant, so it might have been completely useless. However, as for the debuff, he knew that would be annoying. He was Naruto Uzumaki. Talking was how he connected with people, friends and enemies alike. That would be way harder if they constantly misunderstood him. He wasn't sure when "the worst possible time" was, but hopefully he'd never find out.

Character Customization complete! Good luck and have fun in the Game!

Naruto suddenly felt an intense urge to blink, and when he opened his eyes he no longer was staring directly into a black void. He covered his eyes as they adjusted to the bright sunlight shining down at him. He was in some type of forest, with huge trees surrounding him.

Damn, those are big.

Naruto thought as he stared at the surrounding forest. The trees were huge, seemingly stretching upwards at least 30 feet into the sky. He'd seen bigger trees back home though. He carefully observed his surroundings, and then was startled to see words floating high above his head.

Youkai Forest, Kyoto [High Danger Level]

Well, that doesn't sound promising. Naruto quickly created a few shadow clones, grinning as he felt his chakra technique work as usual, though it felt a bit more difficult with how… impure the nature in this world felt. He closed his eyes and connected with the forest around him. It felt… hurt. Full of toxic energy and sickness. It was slowly dying. He'd have to work on that. His clones split off, but it didn't take long for one to return to him, filling his head with the knowledge that there were others in the forest. Others who were, for some reason, looking for him. It didn't take long for them to find him.

Youkai Guard [Lvl 150]

Youkai Guard [Lvl 145]

Youkai Guard [Lvl 120]

Youkai Elder [Lvl 200]

Youkai Queen [Lvl 300]

Naruto tensed as he stared at the group in front of him. They all were wearing robes, but looked wildly different. The [Yokai Guard]'s seemed to be bird-like creatures, as they were fully black and covered with feathers, and had a beak sitting where their mouth would be. The [Youkai Elder] looked more human-like, looking like a rather tall and built elderly man. Naruto guessed he was probably in his early 60s. The [Youkai Queen] looked the least intimidating despite being the highest level, as she was a decently short woman, with long golden hair flowing down her back, and a beautiful soft face. Her robe hung loosely off her shoulders, showcasing her huge breasts. He guessed she was probably in her 30s.

Damn, her's are even bigger than Tsunade's. I didn't think that was possible…

As Naruto paused for a moment and stared at her, a small screen appeared next to her.

Yasaka:

[Yokai Queen]

Lvl: 300

STR: 450

DEX: 525

CON: 150

INT: 250

WIS: MAX

CHA: 750

LUK: ?

Skills: ?

Perks: ?

Debuffs: ?

Yasaka is the leader of the West Youkai Faction in Kyoto. She is widely known as the most powerful Youkai for her control of the leylines, and is considered the voice of the Youkai species.

"Who are you, and why are you here?" Yasaka inquired of him, shifting into a fighting stance. He wasn't sure why, but they seemed very guarded against him. The guards had brandished their long staffs in his direction, and the elder was in a martial arts stance, while Yasaka herself crouched slightly and held a hand in front of her.

"The names Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm not really sure," Naruto responded, scratching the back of his head and smiling to show he didn't want to start a fight, "but I'm not here to cause any trouble. I'm a bit lost, maybe you guys could help me out?"

He was very confident in his skills, and the game seemed to back that up with how much higher his level was then any of theirs, but he didn't think it was a good idea to rush into a fight with someone considered the "most powerful Youkai."

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

[God's Luck] has added +20 to your roll!

[Ladies's Man] has added +5 to your roll!

25!

Check success!

The previously guarded and ready for battle Youkai relaxed immediately at his words. It was almost comical how relaxed they became, as the [Youkai Guard]'s all gave a quick bow and farewell to Yasaka and left the way they came, thinking they no longer had a reason to be guarding her, and leaving him alone with the elder and Yasaka.

"Ah, my apologies! Welcome to Kyoto. You'll have to forgive us for being so ready to fight," Yasaka said, leisurely walking up to Naruto with a smile, "We could feel your immense power from within the city, and thought you might be an enemy, but if you're not here to cause any trouble then there's no reason for us to be so tense."

Wow, these people are really trusting. A nice change from my home world.

"No problem," Naruto said as he gave her a thumbs up and big grin, "I just got teleported here, and was taking a moment to feel nature's energy before looking around."

[Youkai Queen] Yasaka and [Youkai Elder] have been affected by your [LEGENDARY] [Confusion] debuff!

A light suddenly appeared in Yasaka's eyes, and she quickly rushed forwards and closed the gap between them. She practically jumped onto him, pressing his head into her huge bust, and squeezed him excitedly.

"I see! You were teleported here to help us!" She exclaimed excitedly, looking up at him with stars in her eyes, "Your energy is so pure and happy compared to ours! You were feeling it out so you could come help us become pure like you! You must be a legendary sage coming to save the Youkai!!"

Reputation Update:

+100 Affection with Yasaka (Greatly Liked)
+50 Obedience with Yasaka (Authority Figure)
+10 Reputation with the West Youkai Faction (Positively Viewed)

I mean, I was going to try and purify this toxic chakra in the air at some point, but that jump in logic came out of nowhere, Naruto thought.

"Um, I think you have that a bit wrong…" Naruto said as he tried to pull away from the woman. He wasn't here to save anyone, though he would help them if they really needed it. He didn't know anything about these people. Right now, he just wanted some ramen. He was hungry. Really hungry. I guess dying does that to you?

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

[God's Luck] has added [ERROR]

Your [LEGENDARY] Debuff - [Bad Timing] has deactivated your [God's Luck] Perk!

1!

Check failed!

"Oh! I'm sorry, how silly of me, of course you can't be a legendary sage when you look so young," Yasaka said, pulling him back into her chest and squeezing him again, "You must be a God that's come down to help us! A nature god! Come on, let's get headed into Kyoto!"

Reputation Update:

+50 Affection with Yasaka (Greatly Liked)
+25 Obedience with Yasaka (Authority Figure)
+10 Reputation with the West Youkai Faction (Positively VIewed)

What is this crazy lady talking about, Naruto thought.

"W-wait, I'm really not a god," Naruto tried to say, but was completely ignored as Yasaka dragged him along behind her, ordering the elder to go ahead of them. Naruto hoped the elder would disagree and talk some sense into this crazy lady, he seemed like the strong and wise type, but instead he nodded in agreement. The elder ran ahead excitedly to prepare the city for his arrival.

"Do you guys at least have some ramen in the city?" He asked, realizing that going with her would help him learn more about the world anyways, as he ran to keep up with the overly excited Youkai, now able to see the lights from the large city ahead of him.

"Ramen? We do, but I'll make sure to have something much better than that street food prepared for you Uzumaki-sama!" The young woman shouted to him excitedly, but stopped when Naruto halted abruptly.

"Street food? Better than ramen?" Naruto asked, and Yasaka swore she saw his eyes turn red for a moment as he stared down at the ground, his face hidden in shadows. "Ramen is the food of the gods! You can't find anything better than that!"

Yasaka stared at him for a moment, her face jaw slightly open as she stared at him. Each second felt like an hour as she stared at him. Then, suddenly, her face lit up even brighter than before, stars in her eyes.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

25!

Check success!

"I knew it! You really are a nature God sent to save us! You're the Youkai God! You admitted it! You eat the food of the gods!" She shouted, as they ran down the now populated streets of the city. Various supernatural creatures stared at them as they ran down the street, some of them looking more human than others.

Reputation Update:

+50 Affection with Yasaka (Adored)
+25 Obedience with Yasaka (Worshiped Figure)
+10 Reputation with the West Youkai Faction (Friendly)

No, no I'm not, I just really like ramen… Naruto thought as he realized that his zealous defense of ramen had been taken the wrong way.

"Look out! Let us through! The Youkai God's come to save us!" Yasaka said, as the onlookers stared in awe as their leader led him down the street.

No… don't tell them all that…

Reputation Update:
+25 Reputation with the West Youkai Faction (Friendly)

Naruto sighed as they approached a large temple. He didn't know how he was going to get out of this one. He soon realized he wouldn't be able to.

Quest Alert!

[Quest]: Youkai God

Difficulty: [LEGENDARY]

Save the Youkai.

Rewards:
[Youkai God] Title
50 Attribute Points
The first step to seeing your friends again

[Bonus Tasks]: Defeat an opponent that is level 750 or higher.

Failure:
Death.

Right when I was starting to accept that I'd never see them again…

Reviews are welcome! Just writing this for fun, so please no flames. Feel free to let me know if you see any spelling/grammar errors and I'll fix them. Thanks for reading!

Naruto Uzumaki:

[Former Hero]

Perks: [Martial Arts], [You're a Wizard, Naruto], [Ladies Man], [God's Luck]

Debuffs: [Confusion], [Bad Timing]

Naurto Uzumaki is a Hero from another world, who has been reborn with the power of the Gamer system! His goal is to save the Youkai and see his friends again.

A Miracle in Kyoto
Game

Thoughts

"Talking"

A single sweat drop fell off of Naruto's forehead as he looked down a set of stairs nervously. This was not what he was expecting to do today. Yasaka had dragged him up a set of stairs, which led to a large temple. In said temple, he was then dragged up another set of stairs, which led him to the big golden pillow he was sitting on. Apparently, this was where Yasaka would usually be sitting as the Queen/Leader of the West Youkai Faction. Instead, she was sitting on a slightly less extravagant pillow to his right, with a young girl, who looked almost like a mini-Yasaka sitting next to her.

However, neither the beautiful woman next to him nor the extravagant pillow under him was what was making him nervous. It was the large collection of Youkai officials sitting at the bottom of the stairs staring up at him intensely. By large collection, he meant the entirety of the West Youkai Faction's government, and even some of their family members. Word had spread quickly about the "Youkai God" arriving. He would've been surprised if word didn't spread quickly, considering Yasaka had dragged him down the busiest road in the city excitedly. He suspected the citizens of the city rarely even saw Yasaka, considering she was the Queen and all, much less saw their Queen dragging the "Youkai God" down the street.

"Welcome everyone," Yasaka started, sitting up straight and looking down at the gathered officials. The air in the room shifted, and suddenly Yasaka looked much more dignified and authoritative. She looked much different than the excited young woman who dragged him through the city, and looked much more like a Queen, "You have probably already heard the news, and know why I'm holding this emergency meeting. This is Naruto Uzumaki, the Youkai God, and he's come to save us from our current situation. Please, refer to him as Kami-sama."

Now, no one could ever say Naruto Uzumaki was stupid. He may have failed his graduation exam 3 times, but he made up for his lack of school smarts in other areas. You could never call Naruto Uzumaki stupid, but, right now he was confused, lost in a new world, suddenly made a God, and really hungry for ramen. So, while Naruto Uzumaki was not stupid, his response most certainly was as the entire West Youkai Faction's government and their Queen stared at him expectedly.

"Um… don't call me that? Naruto is fine." Naruto answered with a big smile, only realizing the next day, after a well-deserved nap, that now would've been the perfect time to refute that he wasn't actually the "Youkai God" while he had the entire government's attention.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

[Ladies Man] has added [ERROR]

Your [LEGENDARY] Debuff - [Bad Timing] has deactivated your [Ladies Man] Perk!

1!

Check failed!

The look Naruto received from the various government officials was almost comical, as they looked at him in disbelief or obvious discomfort. What they were so uncomfortable with, Naruto wasn't sure, but his question was soon answered.

"Kami-sama is very humble, but refer to him as Kami-sama or you will be executed." Yasaka said as she smiled sweetly at the officials, all of whom nodded rapidly in unison. Did they choreograph that?

Reputation Update:

+25 Affection with Yasaka (Adored)
+10 Obedience with the West Youkai Faction (Authority Figure)

"Now, about the situation, Kami-sama. I'm sure I don't need to explain it to someone such as yourself, so I will not take up any more of your precious time than necessary." Yasaka said, looking at him expectedly. He found himself the recipient of the entire room's eyes again.

I have no idea what situation you're talking about, crazy lady. Naruto thought in exasperation.

Naruto glanced across the room comically slow as he thought, taking far more time than necessary to look over at Yasaka. He was sure he looked like a moron, but he needed to think.

I have two options here. Admit I have no idea what they're talking about, or use Talk-no-Jutsu to figure out what's going on. I need to help them to complete that quest and get closer to seeing my friends, and to not die, so figuring out the situation might be the best option, Naruto thought, showcasing that despite how stupid he looked taking 5 minutes, not an exaggeration, to gaze across the room and lock eyes with Yasaka, he was not actually stupid.

What Naruto didn't know was that he looked anything but stupid to the rest of the room. Each official at the bottom straightened their back as Naruto's gaze ran over them, sweat dripping down their backs.

His stare is so intense! One official, Fuji, thought as Naruto stared at him for an entire minute straight while thinking. We only locked eyes for a second, but it felt as if an entire minute passed!

Eventually, Naruto's eyes locked with Yasaka's. His mouth opened to answer, "..." then closed as he considered his words carefully, trying to think of both a way to figure out what they were talking about without them realizing he had no idea about the situation, and how to do so without another crazy misunderstanding happening.

Naruto's eyes stayed locked with Yasaka's for nearly an entire minute, and in that time Yasaka saw her future. A wedding dress. 10 children with fox whiskers and fluffy tails. Kunou helping her little sister with her homework. All of them sitting around a table sharing a meal as Naruto and Yasaka sat at the head, watching them eat fondly.

Reputation Update:

+50 Affection with Yasaka (Minorly Loved)

Yasaka blinked as the vision disappeared and Naruto finally spoke, "Should we be discussing this with a child in the room? This is a serious matter." He said as he gestured to Kunou. Naruto Uzumaki was not stupid, but he was stalling for time to come up with a plan.

Kunou:

[Youkai Princess]

Lvl: 52

STR: 20

DEX: 45

CON: 10

INT: 75

WIS: 15

CHA: 500

Kunou is the daughter of Yasaka, and the Princess of the West Youkai Faction. She is being educated and trained to eventually take over ruling of the West Youkai Faction from her mother.

"Don't worry about Kunou, Kami-sama! She already knows about the situation, my handmaidens have been educating her all about it to help her prepare for when she takes over as Queen one day!" Yasaka hurriedly told him, her face completely red for reasons unknown to Naruto. Behind her, Kunou nodded rapidly in agreement.

"Um… well, she should explain it so I can be sure we're all on the same page. It wouldn't be good if she misunderstood something and was confused about what I'm going to say, or if you guys didn't know as much as I do!" Naruto said, speaking quicker towards the end as he spit out an excuse.

There's no way this works… Sakura would smack me if I tried making such a stupid excuse to her.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

25!

Check success!

"Yes! Of course Kami-sama, how wise of you! I'm the one at fault for assuming we knew as much about this as you do, Kami-sama! I'm ashamed." Yasaka said, blushing and then looking at Kunou, "Please explain the situation, Kunou."

"Yes, Kaa-san!" Kunou said, sitting up straighter and holding her head up proudly. It was cute how she puffed up her chest in an attempt to look more dignified.

"Our species as a whole is in danger due to the Neekoshoo incident-"

"Nekoshou." Yasaka gently corrected her.

"Ahem, yes, Nekoshou," Kunou said, her face beet red, "As I was saying, our species as a whole is in danger due to the Nekoshou incident. While the Youkai species is broken into many different factions, there has been an unspoken agreement between the Youaki and the devils that any Youkai are safe to be citizens in the underworld. Recently, a Nekoshou by the name of Kookoo-"

"Kuroka." Yasaka corrected her again, this time glancing over at her handmaiden, the one who Naruto assumed educated Kunou, with an annoyed look on her face. Said handmaiden suddenly became very interested in a loose thread on the pillow she sat on.

"Kuroka," Kunou continued, "killed her master, as she had been reincarnated as a devil in his peerage, after going crazy with power from her senjutsu. Her master was a pureblood devil, a part of the 72 pillars, which caused her to become an SS-Class wanted criminal in the underworld. This has enabled many devils to slaughter Youkai, using the excuse that they believed it was Kuroka, or that the Youkai had gone crazy with power."

The idea of going crazy with power from using senjutsu seemed stupid to Naruto, but he realized it was plausible with how toxic the natural energy in this world was. He'd felt it in the forest, and while all it did to him was make it a bit more difficult to utilize chakra, he could see how someone more sensitive to chakra and with less control could have issues with it.

"Roughly 50% of the total Youkai population is residing in the underworld, and over half of them have been killed by devils. The government is closely guarding the exits from the underworld, and all Youkai have been banned from leaving until they capture Kuroka. Thousands of Youkai are trapped in the underworld, and are being killed mercilessly." Kunou said, looking down slightly. Many of the officials clenched their fists, and Yasaka looked ashamed.

Naruto's next words slipped out without him realizing, completely forgetting he was supposed to know about this in his anger, "Why isn't anyone helping them?"

Luckily for him, everyone in the room collectively thought that he was testing Kunou's knowledge on the subject.

"The cease-fire between the 3 great factions, the devils, church, and Grigori, is tentative and could break at any moment. Neither the church nor the Grigori are willing to risk war with the devils. Any other faction is too weak to try anything, so the only options for help come from sacred gear users or fellow Youkai. Sacred gear users, at least those strong enough to help, like Longinus users, are all either a part of a faction, missing, or unwilling to do anything that doesn't benefit them. As for fellow Youkai," She glanced at Yasaka nervously, who nodded in encouragement at her.

"As for fellow Youkai," Kunou started again, "We're scattered into different factions, some at war with each other, so it'd be impossible to unite them all. The West Youkai Faction is the strongest group, but with how poisonous nature's energy has gotten over the past few hundred years, mainly from the Great War and the World Wars, Youkai in general are much weaker, and the more powerful ones risk going insane by using their whole power. Kaa-san has enough control over the Leyline's to fight, but, with the toxic energy limiting her, she wouldn't be able to stand up to even one of the Maou anymore. Even then, she's much weaker outside of Kyoto, so she couldn't go to the underworld to help."

"Hmmph, I could still take a Maou." Yasaka said, head tilted slightly upwards in arrogance with her eyes closed, though one eye was opened slightly as she looked at Naruto to see his reaction, hoping he was impressed.

"Leyline's?" Naruto inquired, his focus on thinking of a solution rather than remembering that he was supposed to know what those were. Of course, everyone in the room conveniently was lost in thought and forgot about that.

Kunou cutely held up a finger and closed her eyes, as if she was a student trying to remember an answer after the teacher called on her, "Lines of energy that run under Kyoto. Due to the huge Youkai and supernatural population here, they are some of the strongest Leyline's in the world. Kaa-san can control them and use the energy to fight."

"What if someone could purify the energy in the Leylines, young Kunou?" Naruto asked, stroking his chin with his finger to look smarter than he really was. It worked, as in everyone else's eyes he suddenly looked like a wise old man.

"That would be impossible, Kami-sama," Yasaka answered instead of Kunou, "but if someone did, then it would allow me to defend Kyoto much better. With the help of the other supernatural creatures living here, it would be defensible against even the devils, as they wouldn't be so brazen as to send all the Maou or their army and leave the underworld undefended and open to an attack from the church or Grigori. However, it wouldn't help the Youkai trapped in the underworld, as I can't access the Leyline's outside of Kyoto."

Naruto closed his eyes, sensing the energy around him. He could feel the massive streams of energy flowing through the ground, all headed to a single point. This building. He could see why Yasaka made her base of operations here, at the center of the Leyline's. However, with all the energy flowing, he could also feel all the poison and toxicity flowing through it. He clenched a fist, and heard everyone around him shuffle slightly as he abruptly entered sage mode. He placed both of his hands on the floor, letting the energy run into his right hand. He felt the poisonous energy enter his body, before being quickly consumed as it combined with his own chakra. His pure chakra shone like the sun, burning away the toxicity. The energy flowed through him, before leaving back into the ground through his left hand. The new energy, bright and pure, continued the job, burning away the poisonous energy around it as it reentered the Leyline.

Around him, everyone sat still and watched in awe. Naruto's body glowed bright yellow as he purified the energy. Yasaka herself could feel the pure energy entering the Leylines again, and was in awe.

He's purifying the energy! His is so pure, so bright, like the sun! Yasaka thought, feeling more powerful than ever.

Every Youkai in the room could feel it. The warm energy flowing around them. Flowing into their bodies. Purifying the toxic energy in them. They never knew natural energy could be so bright, so pure, so powerful!

Naruto wasn't sure how long it took him to purify all the energy. It could've been only a few minutes, or it could've been an entire day, but no one else in the room knew either. They lost sight of the world itself as they stared at his glowing form. The many different Youkai in the room thought many different things, but there was one common thought among them.

Youkai God.

If there was any doubt in anyone's mind before, it was completely gone. This was the Youkai God, here to save them.

When Naruto felt all the energy in the Leyline's was purified, he opened his eyes to another surprise.

Reputation Update:

+1000 Affection with Yasaka (Obsessively Loved)
+1000 Obedience with Yasaka (Worshiped)
+1000 Obedience with the West Youkai Faction (Worshiped)
+1000 Reputation with the West Youkai Faction (Worshiped)

Title gained! [Sage]

Naruto blinked at the huge amount of reputation he just got. While purifying energy was certainly impressive, something only sages or powerful chakra users could do back in his world, he didn't realize it was this impressive. This was way more than he had gained doing anything else before. He still didn't know what reputation did. Was there a way to see how much he had in total with each group? A tutorial about it maybe? He'll have to look into that, and his new title, later.

"That… that was amazing!" Yasaka breathed out excitedly, staring in awe at Naruto. She felt powerful. More powerful than ever before. Even before the Great War she had never been this powerful. She felt like she could take Sirzechs and Serafall at the same time right now. She clearly wasn't the only one feeling it, as at the bottom of the stairs the various officials were clenching and unclenching their fists in awe, some throwing a few mock punches into the air. A man even grabbed a nearby handmaiden, attempting to kiss her in happiness, only to receive a lump on his head. Even Kunou seemed in awe at her new strength.

"So, that'll make it a lot easier to defend this place. Next, I'll purify all the energy in the underworld so the Youkai in there can fight back while we figure out a plan to save them. That should work for now, right? I need some ramen first though, purifying that much energy made me even hungrier, I'm starving now!" Naruto said, standing up and stretching. He turned around, and was greeted with the sight of every Youkai's jaw on the floor.

Reviews are welcome! No flames please, I'm just writing this for fun. Thanks for all the kind reviews on the first chapter, I wasn't going to write another one for a few days but reading through them inspired me to write this one today. This chapter was fun to write, less comedy focused, but we'll be getting into some action and comedy in the next one, as well as finally exploring the reputation system. Thanks for reading!

Naruto Uzumaki:

[Sage]

Naurto Uzumaki is a Hero from another world, who has been reborn with the power of the Gamer system! His goal is to save the Youkai and see his friends again.

Game

Thoughts

"Talking"

A single sweat drop fell off of Naruto's forehead as he looked down a set of stairs nervously. This was not what he was expecting to do today. Yasaka had dragged him up a set of stairs, which led to a large temple. In said temple, he was then dragged up another set of stairs, which led him to the big golden pillow he was sitting on. Apparently, this was where Yasaka would usually be sitting as the Queen/Leader of the West Youkai Faction. Instead, she was sitting on a slightly less extravagant pillow to his right, with a young girl, who looked almost like a mini-Yasaka sitting next to her.

However, neither the beautiful woman next to him nor the extravagant pillow under him was what was making him nervous. It was the large collection of Youkai officials sitting at the bottom of the stairs staring up at him intensely. By large collection, he meant the entirety of the West Youkai Faction's government, and even some of their family members. Word had spread quickly about the "Youkai God" arriving. He would've been surprised if word didn't spread quickly, considering Yasaka had dragged him down the busiest road in the city excitedly. He suspected the citizens of the city rarely even saw Yasaka, considering she was the Queen and all, much less saw their Queen dragging the "Youkai God" down the street.

"Welcome everyone," Yasaka started, sitting up straight and looking down at the gathered officials. The air in the room shifted, and suddenly Yasaka looked much more dignified and authoritative. She looked much different than the excited young woman who dragged him through the city, and looked much more like a Queen, "You have probably already heard the news, and know why I'm holding this emergency meeting. This is Naruto Uzumaki, the Youkai God, and he's come to save us from our current situation. Please, refer to him as Kami-sama."

Now, no one could ever say Naruto Uzumaki was stupid. He may have failed his graduation exam 3 times, but he made up for his lack of school smarts in other areas. You could never call Naruto Uzumaki stupid, but, right now he was confused, lost in a new world, suddenly made a God, and really hungry for ramen. So, while Naruto Uzumaki was not stupid, his response most certainly was as the entire West Youkai Faction's government and their Queen stared at him expectedly.

"Um… don't call me that? Naruto is fine." Naruto answered with a big smile, only realizing the next day, after a well-deserved nap, that now would've been the perfect time to refute that he wasn't actually the "Youkai God" while he had the entire government's attention.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

[Ladies Man] has added [ERROR]

Your [LEGENDARY] Debuff - [Bad Timing] has deactivated your [Ladies Man] Perk!

1!

Check failed!

The look Naruto received from the various government officials was almost comical, as they looked at him in disbelief or obvious discomfort. What they were so uncomfortable with, Naruto wasn't sure, but his question was soon answered.

"Kami-sama is very humble, but refer to him as Kami-sama or you will be executed." Yasaka said as she smiled sweetly at the officials, all of whom nodded rapidly in unison. Did they choreograph that?

Reputation Update:

+25 Affection with Yasaka (Adored)
+10 Obedience with the West Youkai Faction (Authority Figure)

"Now, about the situation, Kami-sama. I'm sure I don't need to explain it to someone such as yourself, so I will not take up any more of your precious time than necessary." Yasaka said, looking at him expectedly. He found himself the recipient of the entire room's eyes again.

I have no idea what situation you're talking about, crazy lady. Naruto thought in exasperation.

Naruto glanced across the room comically slow as he thought, taking far more time than necessary to look over at Yasaka. He was sure he looked like a moron, but he needed to think.

I have two options here. Admit I have no idea what they're talking about, or use Talk-no-Jutsu to figure out what's going on. I need to help them to complete that quest and get closer to seeing my friends, and to not die, so figuring out the situation might be the best option, Naruto thought, showcasing that despite how stupid he looked taking 5 minutes, not an exaggeration, to gaze across the room and lock eyes with Yasaka, he was not actually stupid.

What Naruto didn't know was that he looked anything but stupid to the rest of the room. Each official at the bottom straightened their back as Naruto's gaze ran over them, sweat dripping down their backs.

His stare is so intense! One official, Fuji, thought as Naruto stared at him for an entire minute straight while thinking. We only locked eyes for a second, but it felt as if an entire minute passed!

Eventually, Naruto's eyes locked with Yasaka's. His mouth opened to answer, "..." then closed as he considered his words carefully, trying to think of both a way to figure out what they were talking about without them realizing he had no idea about the situation, and how to do so without another crazy misunderstanding happening.

Naruto's eyes stayed locked with Yasaka's for nearly an entire minute, and in that time Yasaka saw her future. A wedding dress. 10 children with fox whiskers and fluffy tails. Kunou helping her little sister with her homework. All of them sitting around a table sharing a meal as Naruto and Yasaka sat at the head, watching them eat fondly.

Reputation Update:

+50 Affection with Yasaka (Minorly Loved)

Yasaka blinked as the vision disappeared and Naruto finally spoke, "Should we be discussing this with a child in the room? This is a serious matter." He said as he gestured to Kunou. Naruto Uzumaki was not stupid, but he was stalling for time to come up with a plan.

Kunou:

[Youkai Princess]

Lvl: 52

STR: 20

DEX: 45

CON: 10

INT: 75

WIS: 15

CHA: 500

Kunou is the daughter of Yasaka, and the Princess of the West Youkai Faction. She is being educated and trained to eventually take over ruling of the West Youkai Faction from her mother.

"Don't worry about Kunou, Kami-sama! She already knows about the situation, my handmaidens have been educating her all about it to help her prepare for when she takes over as Queen one day!" Yasaka hurriedly told him, her face completely red for reasons unknown to Naruto. Behind her, Kunou nodded rapidly in agreement.

"Um… well, she should explain it so I can be sure we're all on the same page. It wouldn't be good if she misunderstood something and was confused about what I'm going to say, or if you guys didn't know as much as I do!" Naruto said, speaking quicker towards the end as he spit out an excuse.

There's no way this works… Sakura would smack me if I tried making such a stupid excuse to her.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

25!

Check success!

"Yes! Of course Kami-sama, how wise of you! I'm the one at fault for assuming we knew as much about this as you do, Kami-sama! I'm ashamed." Yasaka said, blushing and then looking at Kunou, "Please explain the situation, Kunou."

"Yes, Kaa-san!" Kunou said, sitting up straighter and holding her head up proudly. It was cute how she puffed up her chest in an attempt to look more dignified.

"Our species as a whole is in danger due to the Neekoshoo incident-"

"Nekoshou." Yasaka gently corrected her.

"Ahem, yes, Nekoshou," Kunou said, her face beet red, "As I was saying, our species as a whole is in danger due to the Nekoshou incident. While the Youkai species is broken into many different factions, there has been an unspoken agreement between the Youaki and the devils that any Youkai are safe to be citizens in the underworld. Recently, a Nekoshou by the name of Kookoo-"

"Kuroka." Yasaka corrected her again, this time glancing over at her handmaiden, the one who Naruto assumed educated Kunou, with an annoyed look on her face. Said handmaiden suddenly became very interested in a loose thread on the pillow she sat on.

"Kuroka," Kunou continued, "killed her master, as she had been reincarnated as a devil in his peerage, after going crazy with power from her senjutsu. Her master was a pureblood devil, a part of the 72 pillars, which caused her to become an SS-Class wanted criminal in the underworld. This has enabled many devils to slaughter Youkai, using the excuse that they believed it was Kuroka, or that the Youkai had gone crazy with power."

The idea of going crazy with power from using senjutsu seemed stupid to Naruto, but he realized it was plausible with how toxic the natural energy in this world was. He'd felt it in the forest, and while all it did to him was make it a bit more difficult to utilize chakra, he could see how someone more sensitive to chakra and with less control could have issues with it.

"Roughly 50% of the total Youkai population is residing in the underworld, and over half of them have been killed by devils. The government is closely guarding the exits from the underworld, and all Youkai have been banned from leaving until they capture Kuroka. Thousands of Youkai are trapped in the underworld, and are being killed mercilessly." Kunou said, looking down slightly. Many of the officials clenched their fists, and Yasaka looked ashamed.

Naruto's next words slipped out without him realizing, completely forgetting he was supposed to know about this in his anger, "Why isn't anyone helping them?"

Luckily for him, everyone in the room collectively thought that he was testing Kunou's knowledge on the subject.

"The cease-fire between the 3 great factions, the devils, church, and Grigori, is tentative and could break at any moment. Neither the church nor the Grigori are willing to risk war with the devils. Any other faction is too weak to try anything, so the only options for help come from sacred gear users or fellow Youkai. Sacred gear users, at least those strong enough to help, like Longinus users, are all either a part of a faction, missing, or unwilling to do anything that doesn't benefit them. As for fellow Youkai," She glanced at Yasaka nervously, who nodded in encouragement at her.

"As for fellow Youkai," Kunou started again, "We're scattered into different factions, some at war with each other, so it'd be impossible to unite them all. The West Youkai Faction is the strongest group, but with how poisonous nature's energy has gotten over the past few hundred years, mainly from the Great War and the World Wars, Youkai in general are much weaker, and the more powerful ones risk going insane by using their whole power. Kaa-san has enough control over the Leyline's to fight, but, with the toxic energy limiting her, she wouldn't be able to stand up to even one of the Maou anymore. Even then, she's much weaker outside of Kyoto, so she couldn't go to the underworld to help."

"Hmmph, I could still take a Maou." Yasaka said, head tilted slightly upwards in arrogance with her eyes closed, though one eye was opened slightly as she looked at Naruto to see his reaction, hoping he was impressed.

"Leyline's?" Naruto inquired, his focus on thinking of a solution rather than remembering that he was supposed to know what those were. Of course, everyone in the room conveniently was lost in thought and forgot about that.

Kunou cutely held up a finger and closed her eyes, as if she was a student trying to remember an answer after the teacher called on her, "Lines of energy that run under Kyoto. Due to the huge Youkai and supernatural population here, they are some of the strongest Leyline's in the world. Kaa-san can control them and use the energy to fight."

"What if someone could purify the energy in the Leylines, young Kunou?" Naruto asked, stroking his chin with his finger to look smarter than he really was. It worked, as in everyone else's eyes he suddenly looked like a wise old man.

"That would be impossible, Kami-sama," Yasaka answered instead of Kunou, "but if someone did, then it would allow me to defend Kyoto much better. With the help of the other supernatural creatures living here, it would be defensible against even the devils, as they wouldn't be so brazen as to send all the Maou or their army and leave the underworld undefended and open to an attack from the church or Grigori. However, it wouldn't help the Youkai trapped in the underworld, as I can't access the Leyline's outside of Kyoto."

Naruto closed his eyes, sensing the energy around him. He could feel the massive streams of energy flowing through the ground, all headed to a single point. This building. He could see why Yasaka made her base of operations here, at the center of the Leyline's. However, with all the energy flowing, he could also feel all the poison and toxicity flowing through it. He clenched a fist, and heard everyone around him shuffle slightly as he abruptly entered sage mode. He placed both of his hands on the floor, letting the energy run into his right hand. He felt the poisonous energy enter his body, before being quickly consumed as it combined with his own chakra. His pure chakra shone like the sun, burning away the toxicity. The energy flowed through him, before leaving back into the ground through his left hand. The new energy, bright and pure, continued the job, burning away the poisonous energy around it as it reentered the Leyline.

Around him, everyone sat still and watched in awe. Naruto's body glowed bright yellow as he purified the energy. Yasaka herself could feel the pure energy entering the Leylines again, and was in awe.

He's purifying the energy! His is so pure, so bright, like the sun! Yasaka thought, feeling more powerful than ever.

Every Youkai in the room could feel it. The warm energy flowing around them. Flowing into their bodies. Purifying the toxic energy in them. They never knew natural energy could be so bright, so pure, so powerful!

Naruto wasn't sure how long it took him to purify all the energy. It could've been only a few minutes, or it could've been an entire day, but no one else in the room knew either. They lost sight of the world itself as they stared at his glowing form. The many different Youkai in the room thought many different things, but there was one common thought among them.

Youkai God.

If there was any doubt in anyone's mind before, it was completely gone. This was the Youkai God, here to save them.

When Naruto felt all the energy in the Leyline's was purified, he opened his eyes to another surprise.

Reputation Update:

+1000 Affection with Yasaka (Obsessively Loved)
+1000 Obedience with Yasaka (Worshiped)
+1000 Obedience with the West Youkai Faction (Worshiped)
+1000 Reputation with the West Youkai Faction (Worshiped)

Title gained! [Sage]

Naruto blinked at the huge amount of reputation he just got. While purifying energy was certainly impressive, something only sages or powerful chakra users could do back in his world, he didn't realize it was this impressive. This was way more than he had gained doing anything else before. He still didn't know what reputation did. Was there a way to see how much he had in total with each group? A tutorial about it maybe? He'll have to look into that, and his new title, later.

"That… that was amazing!" Yasaka breathed out excitedly, staring in awe at Naruto. She felt powerful. More powerful than ever before. Even before the Great War she had never been this powerful. She felt like she could take Sirzechs and Serafall at the same time right now. She clearly wasn't the only one feeling it, as at the bottom of the stairs the various officials were clenching and unclenching their fists in awe, some throwing a few mock punches into the air. A man even grabbed a nearby handmaiden, attempting to kiss her in happiness, only to receive a lump on his head. Even Kunou seemed in awe at her new strength.

"So, that'll make it a lot easier to defend this place. Next, I'll purify all the energy in the underworld so the Youkai in there can fight back while we figure out a plan to save them. That should work for now, right? I need some ramen first though, purifying that much energy made me even hungrier, I'm starving now!" Naruto said, standing up and stretching. He turned around, and was greeted with the sight of every Youkai's jaw on the floor.

Reviews are welcome! No flames please, I'm just writing this for fun. Thanks for all the kind reviews on the first chapter, I wasn't going to write another one for a few days but reading through them inspired me to write this one today. This chapter was fun to write, less comedy focused, but we'll be getting into some action and comedy in the next one, as well as finally exploring the reputation system. Thanks for reading!

Naruto Uzumaki:

[Sage]

Naruto Uzumaki is a Hero from another world, who has been reborn with the power of the Gamer system! His goal is to save the Youkai and see his friends again.
nice chapter
lol Naruto out here with the misunderstandings is amazing

The Father of all Devils
Game

Thinking

"Talking"

Naruto's legs blurred as he leaped from tree to tree in the dead of the night, his feet not making a sound. From an outside perspective, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. The untrained eye wouldn't even have realized anyone was in the forest. Well, the very untrained eye, as the small group of Yokai trying to imitate him weren't nearly as stealthy. That's not to say that they were loud or clumsy, but they couldn't even come close to the skill Naruto displayed, honed from years as a ninja.

The blood-red sky shone above them, as the underworld's sky found a way to glow even in the dead of night. Naruto cast a glance back to ensure the group of Yokai was keeping up, as he traveled at around half of his max speed. The group consisted of Yasaka, the Yokai elder he'd met in the forest, and 3 Yokai guards. He wasn't sure if they were the same ones he met in the forest, as all the guards looked the same. Is that racist? Maybe, but Naruto wasn't ashamed about being unable to tell one bird's beak from the other.

Naruto glanced up as their destination came into view. A huge castle, towering hundreds of feet over the forest. It was one of the most beautiful buildings Naruto had ever seen, but that was to be expected. After all, it belonged to one of the oldest devil families alive. Naruto's trained eyes scanned the building from its position, which was thousands of feet away, as he looked for the best place to break in through.

To understand why Naruto and a small group of elite Yokai were trying to break into the home of Zekram Bael, the oldest living devil, we have to first look back at the day before.

Quest Alert!

[Sub-Quest]: Underworld's Sage

Purify all the energy in the underworld.

Rewards:
[Underworld-Sage] Title (Only useable in the underworld)
25 Attribute Points
Increased Reputation with ?
Increased Reputation with Yasaka
Increased Reputation with the West Yokai Faction
+100,000 Coins
Unlock the [Shop] system.

Failure:

Decreased Reputation with Yasaka
Decreased Reputation with West Yokai Faction
Decreased Reputation with ?

"Purify all the energy in the underworld? I don't mean to doubt you Kami-sama, especially after what we all just witnessed you do, but that sounds insane!" Yasaka shouted at him in a panic, and Naruto nearly burst out laughing at her face. She was torn between thinking he was insane and wanting to profess her newfound love and adoration for him, with one eye staring at him like he was crazy and the other one with a heart-shaped pupil.

She wasn't the only one staring at him like he was crazy, as the various Yokai officials sitting at the bottom of the stares were displaying a wide range of emotions. Some looked shocked, some looked excited, and one looked like he just shit his pants.

"Insane? Probably." Naruto hummed. A lot of what he'd done throughout his life was insane, but he was the most unpredictable ninja for a reason.

"Kami-sama," Yasaka said softly, having taken a moment to calm down, "I've seen firsthand how powerful you are, but the underworld is huge, it makes the Kyoto Leylines look like a speck of dust compared to all the energy in it. Also, the energy there is even worse than it was here, contaminated by the constant violence. A large portion of the Great War and all of the devil's Civil War took place in the underworld."

"Yasaka, do you know why I was able to purify the Leyline's here so easily?" Naruto asked, suddenly feeling like he was a teacher. Did Iruka always feel this way?

"Um, because you're the all-powerful super-sexy Yokai God?"

Naruto blushed slightly and resisted the urge to facepalm, "No, no, definitely not that. It's because this building is the central point of the Leylines, where all the energy flows. All the energy in the city will eventually pass through here, so by purifying the energy here, it'll flow throughout the city and purify everything."

+50 Affection with Yasaka (Obsessively Loved)

Yasaka's eyes suddenly lit up, "You're so smart, Kami-sama! If we go to the central point of the underworld, you can purify the energy there, and it'll flow throughout the underworld!"

"Yup!" Naruto said with his iconic bright smile, ignoring the subsequent affection he gained with Yasaka as he did.

"Now, can someone show me a good ramen stand? We can start planning after that." Naruto said, nearly jumping in excitement at the prospect of getting a good bowl of ramen.

Naruto never got his ramen. The entire city ended up being in chaos as the inhabitants felt their newfound purified energy, and all the shops were closed for the celebration that followed.

Whatever, I'll get some ramen tomorrow.

Naruto crept closer to the large wall surrounding the Bael castle, and in a single leap cleared it, landing in the garden awaiting him on the other side.

Luckily for them, Yasaka knew an entrance into the underworld that was unguarded, and from there, it wasn't difficult for Naruto to find where the majority of the energy around them was being funneled from. Of course, they needed to be stealthy, as he doubted the house owner would take kindly to them breaking in.

Naruto waited for a moment as Yasaka and the other Yokai followed his lead, scaling the wall and falling in behind him.

"I should've realized this was where the central point of the underworld's energy was," Yasaka whispered behind him, "Zekram Bael made a big deal of building his estate on the original Lucifer's grave. It's no surprise that the underworld's energy is passing through here."

I have no idea who you're talking about, and I can't ask, since I'm supposed to know everything.

Naruto sighed as he pushed Yasaka's words to the side, then jumped in surprise as a voice spoke loudly behind him.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here!" Naruto spun around and saw a short man in a gardener outfit staring at them.

How did I not notice this guy? I must be more tired than I thought. I really need some ramen.

"We're, um, new hires?" Naruto said, trying his best to sound serious. Hopefully that worked, or else he'd have to knock out the poor worker.

"You're arriving in the middle of the night?" The devil answered, not sounding convinced.

"You're working in the middle of the night?" Naruto deadpanned.

"Fair enough." The devil answered, nodding at him.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

"I look forward to working with you." The devil said, nodding at them kindly and then going back to the hedge he was clipping.

"Amazing, you have such a way with words, Kami-sama!" Yasaka whispered, stars in her eyes.

I can't believe that worked. This game is broken.

Naruto headed to the large set of double doors on one end of the garden and opened them slightly to pass through. The group of Yokai followed him, and Naruto continued deeper into the castle, following the flow of the energy through the floor. Naruto, being the stealthy experienced ninja he was, managed to avoid being seen by any of the butlers, maids, and guards who were active in the building. He couldn't say the same for the group of Yokai. He regretted letting them tag along.

Naruto stopped the first few times and talked his way out of the situation, making up terrible excuses that they believed completely, but after an hour was fed up and started stealthy knocking out anyone who spotted the Yokai.

Finally, after nearly an hour and a half, they reached a locked basement door. Naruto estimated that he could've made it here in about 5 minutes if he didn't have to babysit the group following him.

The door was covered in layers upon layers of magic circles, and Yasaka's shoulders drooped.

"Can you do it from out here, Kami-sama? These circles are way too complex for me to decipher. This magic is beyond ancient. As expected from Zekram. I doubt there's any magician in the world that could break through these locks." Yasaka explained.

"What? If it's locked, we just gotta bust in." Naruto said, looking at her like she was stupid. He turned to the door and cupped his hands, forming a Rasengan in his palm. The Yokai looked at him in awe as the technique spun in his hand. He pressed it up to the door, and a moment later the door burst apart into a pile of rocks.

Naruto stepped in, and the in-awe Yokai followed him a moment later. In the center of the room was a large tomb, completely bare of any writing. Naruto walked up and placed his hand on it, feeling a compact orb of energy in the middle. Naruto could feel the dark and poisonous energy radiating from it.

Tomb of [The First Devil: Lucifer]

"Lucifer," Yasaka breathed out quietly next to him, "The father of all devils. The energy is so dark, so full of hatred, even I can feel it."

The father of all devils? I guess that's why all the energy seems to be flowing through this tomb. They're all connected to him. Naruto mused.

"Never thought I'd see someone break in here. Impressive." Naruto felt a chill fall down his spine at the deep voice behind him, and spun around.

I missed the gardener earlier because I wasn't focused, but I was listening as intently as I could this time. This guy really slipped in here without me noticing. Naruto realized.

A tall man was standing at the door they'd entered, his head covered in gray hair. He had a gray beard and mustache that framed his face, and his body was muscular. He looked like a professional athlete mixed with an old man.

Zekram Bael:

[Secret Devil King]

Lvl: 925

STR: ?

DEX: ?

CON: ?

INT: ?

WIS: ?

CHA: ?

Zekram Bael is the oldest living devil, and the secret ruler of-*!^@$%$!)#$@

"Neat trick you've got there. Is that magic? Or maybe a sacred gear?" The man inquired, raising his eyebrow at Naruto.

Looks like theres some strong people in this world after all.

Naruto frowned as the screen displaying Zekram's profile abruptly disappeared. He shifted into a fighting stance.

"Be careful," He said in warning towards the Yokai, "This guy is dangerous."

The other Yokai shifted into their fighting stances, tensed and ready to fight at the drop of a hat, while Zekram chuckled, looking totally relaxed.

"You sure you want to fight? You look like the talking type." Zekram said, boring his eyes into Naruto's.

Naruto tensed, "You'd be right. I'd much rather talk it out, we just came to discuss the treatment of Yokai in the underworld. We're not here to cause any trouble."

Naruto stared into Zekram's eyes, lying to see if the man really could break through his gamer system.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check suc-!^#*$&

"That's a powerful ability you have there. I almost believed you for a second.." Zekram said, his mouth smiling widely at Naruto but his eyes not doing the same.

As if. You didn't believe me for a second.

"I do hope you have some more interesting tricks up your sleeve, or this won't be much of a fight," Zekram said. He flickered his eyes towards one of the Yokai guards, and suddenly a large hole appeared in his chest. His body crumpled to the floor.

I couldn't even see his attack. Good thing I'm not reliant on this game system, or I'd be in big trouble.

Naruto wasted no time, flashing forward and appearing right in front of Zekram, his first flying towards his nose. Zekram easily leaned his head back, letting Naruto's fist fly up in front of him, and then tilted his head sideways as said fist changed direction midair. Zekram's leg twisted at an abnormal angle and was suddenly raised in front of him, his foot pressed on Naruto's chest. He slammed his foot into Naruto's chest while his other hand swatted away Yasaka, sending her hurling into the Yokai elder. Naruto's body flew into the wall and Zekram tensed to start a follow-up attack, but then abruptly stood stiff.

"Did… did you just turn yourself into a piece of wood?" Zekram said, staring incredulously at the block of wood where Naruto once was.

Deception Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

Zekram Bael would never admit what happened next to anyone. Having his focus split during a fight was something he was used to. It was trivially easy for someone as experienced as he was to attack Naruto, fend off Yasaka, and form 3 orbs with the Power of Destruction behind the Yokai elder and guards at the same time. However, for just a singular second, Zekram Bael's focus broke as he stared at the piece of wood. It was the first time in Zekram's long life that he felt genuine confusion.

His opponent, who had an interesting ability he'd never seen before, was shaping up to be genuinely tough. He expected as much, considering he managed to break into the room containing Lucifer's tomb. He was looking forward to their long battle, one that would destroy much of his estate. A small price to pay for the thrill he'd receive from the fight, and for the story he'd share for years to come. Instead, his opponent turned into a piece of wood.

Zekram was old. Very old. Zekram was experienced. Very experienced. Zekram was smart. Very smart. In no world, should Zekram Bael ever be fooled by such a simple trick, and yet he was.

His attention split, his mind confused at his opponent's sudden change, Zekram didn't negate his opponent's ability.

And so, Zekram Bael, the oldest living devil, who fought in countless battles and led countless armies, was completely convinced Naruto turned himself into a piece of wood. This caused him to completely miss Naruto's next attack.

"One Thousand Years of Death." Zekram heard a voice whisper and barely had time to look back. He would never forget the look on Naruto's face for the rest of his life. His eyes looked deadly serious, though Zekram realized he wasn't looking at him. He was looking through him, as if Zekram was already dead.

Zekram Bael, in all his thousands of years of living, had never felt such pain. He'd been tortured hundreds of times, by hundreds of different people from various races and factions, but none of it could compare to the pain Zekram felt when Naruto's fingers stabbed into his ass.

Zekram didn't remember what happened next. He remembered leaping up, breaking straight through the ceiling, and then nothing more. He would later be told by his secretary that he went to every doctor he knew in an attempt to ease the pain, and would eventually be helped by Ajuka Beelzebub.

"That was amazing, Kami-sama!" A voice shouted excitedly behind Naruto, and he turned to see Yasaka bouncing up and down excitedly, "You beat him! You just beat Zekram Bael! You really are all powerful, and super sexy!"

"Don't be excited," Naruto said, his voice filled with despair, "No one deserves to feel that technique. I know firsthand how painful it is… I shouldn't have done that, but I had to. He killed…"

Naruto glanced over at the Yokai guard lying on the ground with a hole in his chest and realized he didn't actually know his name.

"Ah, Kami-sama…"

"He died honorably. We'll have a grand funeral for him." Naruto cut Yasaka off.

"No, Kami-sama, he's-" The Yokai Elder tried to say.

"It was my foolishness that killed him. I should've been more careful. I could've saved him." Naruto said, clenching his hand tightly.

"Kami-sama, don't feel bad. He's really not-" A Yokai guard spoke up, but was cut off.

"No, please. I'll remember him for the rest of my life. A weight of guilt that'll never leave my shoulders. This must be how Sasuke felt." Naruto said, staring down.

"Kami-sama, please listen, he's still-"

"No, Yasaka, I can't-"

"He's alive, Kami-sama." Yasaka said loudly, cutting him off.

"What?" Naruto said, looking at the guard's body. He looked pretty dead to him, with the hole in his chest and all.

"Yeah, Zekram seems to find you interesting, Kami-sama. He wouldn't really kill any of us since we're with you. He missed all his vitals. I thought you realized that since we'd probably all be dead if he was fighting seriously." Yasaka said. She swished her tail, and a green flow of energy flowed off her tail. It shot over to the downed Yokai guard, and his body glowed in a green light. The hole in his chest started to knit itself closed, and the guard coughed as he sat up.

"Oh… great. I knew that, of course." Naruto said, coughing into his hand awkwardly, suddenly feeling very embarrassed.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

"Yes, of course Kami-sama." Yasaka said, conveniently forgetting the last few minutes of conversation, which showed that Naruto clearly did not know that.

Naruto pushed his embarrassment to the side and approached the tomb again. They were here for a reason after all. He placed his hand on the tomb and felt the orb of darkness inside of it. He silently leaped onto the top of the tomb and sat down in a meditative pose. The Yokai watched quietly as he entered Sage mode.

This is going to be difficult.

Naruto's body glowed a bright yellow as he forced his chakra into the sphere of dark energy. He nearly recoiled as he felt the energy gnaw at his chakra, drowning out the light in an instant. He took a new approach, allowing the energy from the orb to flow into him instead. Outwardly, the Yokai saw Naruto sitting completely still in a meditative stance, but on the inside, the situation was much different.

Naruto felt the energy lash out inside of him, attacking his chakra directly. It was suffocating. He felt the pain, the rage, and the flurry of hatred that flowed from the orb. Naruto desperately slammed his chakra into the dark energy, feeling himself becoming consumed by the energy. The energy forcefully ate away at Naruto's chakra, and the glow around his body started to change, becoming a dark black aura around him. The energy flowed throughout his body, and unknown to Naruto his hair shifted to a dark black, until there was just a singular tip of yellow hair remaining.

"Kami-sama?" Yasaka asked, concerned about the changes happening, but her words never reached him.

Do you think I'm going to give in that easily? I'm Naruto Uzumaki, dammit! I've never given up before, and I'm not going to now!

A flurry of light burst from Naruto as he fought against the energy, his pure determination pushing his chakra forward. His hand changed back to a bright yellow, and his aura was once again consumed with light. His chakra shone brighter than ever before, burning away the energy.

Yasaka watched as Naruto's body glowed, becoming even brighter than it had been in Kyoto, his aura flaring out like heat off the sun. Her eyes were wide, stars filling them, as she watched in awe. It was a sight she would never forget.

Naruto slammed his hands into the tomb, breaking his meditative stance. His chakra flowed in, and slowly overpowered the orb of darkness. He felt the energy become more pure, changing from a black ball of pure hatred to a white orb of love and kindness.

Yasaka swore she saw a white light shining out from inside the tomb.

He finally pulled back, sweat dripping down his face from the strain. He pushed himself off the tomb, Yasaka reaching out to steady him as he stumbled slightly.

He looked up and saw all the Yokai looking at him in amazement, before they broke out into loud cheers, apparently forgetting they were supposed to be being stealthy in their excitement.

+500 Affection with Yasaka (Obsessively Worshiped)
+500 Obedience with Yasaka (Worshiped)
+500 Obedience with the West Youkai Faction (Worshiped)
+500 Reputation with the West Youkai Faction (Worshiped)

I need to look more into this reputation system. How high can it even go?

Quest Complete!

Rewards:
25 Attribute Points
+100 Reputation with Sirzechs
+250 Reputation with Ajuka Beelzebub
+500 Reputation with Zekram Bael
+100,000 Coins

Failure:

Decreased Reputation with Zekram Bael

Yasaka opened her mouth excitedly, but Naruto held up a hand for her to stop, "Can we do the celebrating later? I'm exhausted, I just want some sleep right now… and some ramen."

I'll deal with all that quest stuff later. I'm too tired to think.

Yasaka nodded, and they hurried out of the Bael castle and started the trek back to Kyoto.

What Naruto didn't notice in his exhaustion was the small change that happened to the tomb. A small change that would change the trajectory of this world forever. The tomb of Lucifer, The First Devil, now read:

Tomb of [The Strongest Angel: Lucifer]

While Naruto was headed back to Kyoto, the impact of his actions was being felt. The underworld was slowly becoming purified, with the dark pools of energy becoming lighter, and the sky slowly becoming less red. The change in energy affected all types of inhabitants in the underworld, from low-ranking reincarnated devils to the Maou themselves. However, there is one individual whose life changed the most. One devil whose actions, spurned by the change, would change the trajectory of the world forever.

In a corner of the underworld, there was a small home. It belonged to an unimportant noble, bought for the sole purpose of being used by his son while he worked in the capital. His son, a boy only 5 years of age, wasn't old enough to realize what happened to his caretaker. She told him that she just dyed her hair, and he believed her.

His caretaker did not dye her hair, and would never have the chance to. She was killed, her body buried in a nearby forest, and her life quietly replaced by a young black-haired catgirl with huge tits.

In a different world, Kuroka would stay playing the role of this boy's caretaker for years. She would lay low, unable to leave the underworld, until the devil's bloodlust for Yokai was sated and Sirzechs lifted the ban on Yokai leaving the underworld.

In a different world, Kuroka would be too afraid to save her sister, Shirone, from her imprisonment. She would quietly ignore the situation as Shirone was set to be executed, and then saved by Sirzechs under the condition of becoming a devil in his sister's peerage.

In a different world, Shirone would rot in a prison cell until Sirzechs saved her. She would suppress her emotions, with the only one she felt being hatred at her sister for killing her master. For starting the Yokai massacre. For abandoning her.

In a different world, Shirone would change her name to Koneko Toujou and go live in the human world with Rias Gremory.

But this was not a different world.

Kuroka felt the energy around her change. She felt it change from the normal darkness to a bright light. She felt the hatred be replaced by love. She felt her power grow, and her fear about using it disappear.

She didn't know how the change happened, but something deep inside of her drew her towards someone. Someone she didn't yet know. A thread of energy leading towards someone she had never met, but knew she needed to.

But before that, she had some unfinished business to attend to.

In this world, Kuroka felt confident with her newfound power and left the small home in the middle of the night. She headed towards the Gremory estate, a single thought in her mind.

I'm coming to save you, Shirone.

Naruto sighed and rubbed his forehead as he stared at his new quest.

Quest Alert!

[Sub-Quest]: Sister's Savior

Difficulty: [EPIC]

Save the Nekoshou sisters, Shirone and Kuroka, from execution.

Rewards:
[Nekoshou Savior] Title
10 Attribute Points
Increased Reputation with Shirone
Increased Reputation with Kuroka

Failure:

Immediate failure of the [Youkai God] quest.

Who the hell are Shrione and Kuroka?

Hey hey, if you made it this far, I have a PAT(re)(ON) now! PAT(re)(ON) . com / Koyon . Any support is greatly appreciated! I'd love to write full-time eventually, so any support would help towards that and inspire me to keep posting as often as I am now. There ended up being a bit less comedy in this chapter than I wanted, but I hope y'all enjoyed it nonetheless. Reviews are welcome, though flames will be ignored. Thanks for reading, I'm going to try and update this story at least once a week, though I'll be trying to do the same for my other Naruto + DxD fic, and my DBZ gamer fic, so we'll see if I actually manage to get out a chapter every week.

Naruto Uzumaki:

[Sage]

Alert! You have [Quest] rewards available!

(Changes will be coming to Naruto's stats soon)

An Unlikely Neighbor
Game

Thoughts

"Talking"

Note: The "Yokai" in DxD are actually "Youkai". This is not a spelling mistake, and I'll be changing any "yokai" in previous chapters to "Youkai." (Also this is my favorite chapter so far, enjoy!)

"Why are you here?" Naruto asked, his face completely deadpan as he stared at the Super-Devil sitting across from him with a comically small teacup in his hand.

Sirzechs Lucifer:

[King of the Devils]

Lvl: 1,500

Sirzechs Lucifer is one of the 4 Maou who rule the underworld. He holds the title of the strongest living devil.

Naruto wasn't happy when Yasaka awoke him early in the morning, before the sun had even fully risen, telling him that there was a guest here to see him. He wanted to look through his quest rewards, but that would have to wait for later. He was even less happy that she gave him no warning about who the guest was.

Why is he here to see me anyway? Aren't you the Queen of this place?

Yasaka sat a few feet to his right, and there was a small army of youkai guards in the room. The tension in the room could be cut with a knife as they stood ready to fight at the slightest bit of aggression from Sirzechs.

"I was just checking out the neighborhood before I moved in, and thought it would be nice to meet some of my soon-to-be neighbors!" Sirzechs said, smiling widely at him and holding out his hand for a handshake.

"Oh, that's very thoughtful of you. It's always polite to greet your neighbors and get to know them before you move in." Naruto said, nodding and shaking the strongest devil's hand, before pausing as he processed what the man said. He retracted his hand.

"Neighbors?" He asked, staring at Sirzechs like he was crazy.

"Yup! Nice to meet you, neighbor!" Sirzechs said, seemingly seeing nothing wrong with his statement.

"Why would you possibly want to move near us? Don't you have the underworld to rule?" He asked, resisting the urge to rub the bridge of his nose. He felt like he was dealing with a bunch of children ever since he arrived in this world. Is this how Kakashi felt?

I'm sorry, Kakashi-sensei, for every stupid thing I did as a child. I feel your pain.

"Well, I need a new home, and this area looked nice!" Sirzechs responded, and then looked to the side shyly with a slight blush on his face, prompting all the youkai guards to tense at his movement, "Also, my sister is a huge fan. Could I have an autograph for her?"

Naruto felt a headache form as a hundred different questions popped into his mind, "First off, why do you need a new home, and why here of all places? Aren't we enemies?"

Naruto felt annoyed at the look Sirzechs gave him, somehow managing to keep a kind smile on his face as he looked at Naruto like the question he asked was stupid, "Obviously, I can't live in the underworld anymore, so I need a new house! As for your second question, why would we be enemies?"

Sirzechs leaned in and cupped his hands around his mouth, as if he telling a huge secret, "Don't tell anyone, but I'm also a big fan. I need to keep up my cool image in front of Rias, but I've read your manga 3 times already!"

Naruto sighed, looking to Yasaka for support, but she was suddenly very interested in wiping a speck of dirt off the floor.

She knows something about this. Damn traitor.

Naruto cleared his throat, "Of course, I know exactly what you're talking about. However, my good friend here," Naruto glanced over at one of the youkai guards and gestured to him with his hand, trying to find out his name.

Youkai Guard [Lvl 120]

He's such a side character that I can't even see his name.

"Greg," Naruto made up a name on the spot, "is pretty sheltered, so you should explain so he knows as well."

"Ah, my name isn't Greg-" The youkai guard in question tried to speak up.

"Yes it is." Naruto cut him off.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

Greg's eyes widened as he experienced a flashback of all the major moments in his life. His first girlfriend. Graduating from university. Being chosen to be one of Yasaka's honored guards. Meeting his current wife for the first time. He still remembered the meeting vividly.

She was a barista at Starbucks, and she'd asked him how to spell his name. He'd laughed, telling her that he understood, as Greg was a complicated name to spell since it could be spelled multiple ways. He regaled her on how his name was passed down through generations in his family, and they'd hit it off from there.

"Of course it is, Kami-sama. Thanks for considering my thoughts, but I already know what Sirzechs-sama is talking abo-" Greg tried to say before he was cut off.

"Shush, Greg, no you don't. Stop interrupting now, it's incredibly rude." Naruto cut him off.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

Greg nodded as his knowledge about the current situation vanished from his head.

"To refer to him as your friend, he must be one of the guards who assisted you in your battle with Zekram! Can I have an autograph from him too? For my sister, of course." Sirzechs said, coughing lightly as he blushed.

Greg wasn't one of the guards who went with Naruto to the underworld, but he was too afraid to interrupt again, so he nodded rapidly.

"As for why I can't live in the underworld, it's quite simple, Greg. During the Youkai God's battle with Zekram, his godly aura was too strong, and purified all the energy in the underworld! The energy is too full of light for any devils or fallen angels to survive down there for long, so we're all moving to the overworld!" Sirzechs explained, before reaching into his long robe and pulling out a paper book, "You can read all about it in this manga! I'm surprised you haven't read it yet, Greg, it's the all-time best-selling manga among the supernatural! Here's a copy."

A manga about my fight with Zekram, and a best-seller? The fight was only yesterday!

Naruto reached out his hand, intercepting Sirzechs in his attempt to hand the manga to the newly dubbed Greg. They both stared at him questioningly.

Naruto's mind raced for an excuse, "I'll keep this for now so I can autograph it for you later, Greg."

He didn't even need the system's help this time, as they bought his excuse. Greg nodded gratefully and Sirzechs looked at him in jealousy.

Naruto looked at the cover, which showcased a shirtless version of himself clashing with Zekram. They were in a beam clash, with his Rasengan smashing into Zekram's Power of Destruction. He flipped over the book, reading the summary on the back.

Based on the true story of the Youkai God's clash with Zekram Bael! A thrilling romance, in which the sexy Youkai God takes on the King of the Underworld to save his lover, the Youkai Queen, Yasaka!

Naruto's eyes skimmed the back covering, wondering how the book came to be. The back was covered in advertisements for the upcoming anime adaptation: The Youkai God's Bizzare Adventure by studio Nappa, but towards the bottom Naruto found the culprit.

Story details provided by the Youkai Queen, Yasaka.

"Yasaka," Naruto said, turning slowly to look at the Youkai Queen. She pretended not to hear him.

"Yasaka," He said again, staring directly into the back of her head.

"Yes, Kami-sama?" She said, turning towards him and whistling innocently.

"Why did you make a manga about what happened yesterday?" He asked, sighing and rubbing the bridge of his nose. He felt like Iruka now.

"Well, you see, Kami-sama," She said, avoiding making eye contact with him, "Konou wanted to know about what happened since she couldn't come with us, so I commissioned a manga to be made."

"A manga about how I fought Zekram to save my lover," Naruto said, deadpanned.

"Welllllllll…" Yasaka said, drawing out the word guilty, "I might have gotten excited and exaggerated the details."

"Did you have to make a manga about it? You couldn't just tell her about it as a bedtime story?" Naruto asked, exasperated.

"I'm very glad you did, Yasaka!" Sirzechs said, drawing Naruto's attention back to him. "You've helped us see how cool the Youkai God is, and the tense relationship between the Youkai and devils is fixed! You've become one of the biggest supernatural icons, Kami-sama!"

Naruto sighed, "That's good, but please just call me Naruto. You're the leader of a whole species."

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

1!

Check failed!

"Nope, I like Kami-sama better!" Sirzechs said with a smile.

Bastard. Well, at least that'll help with my quest.

"So, no more killing Youkai, yeah?" Naruto asked.

Sirzechs nodded, slipping back into a serious persona, "Yup. The criminal who started the ordeal, Kuroka, was caught recently when she tried to break into her sister's transport vehicle. My knight was onboard and caught her. They'll be executed today. Their death, along with our species' new fandom for you, will ensure there is no more violence."

"Let me guess, her sister's name is Shrione?" Naruto asked, remembering his quest.

"Yeah, you really are as wise as the manga portrays, Kami-sama." Sirzechs said, looking at him with respect in his eyes.

Great, the two I need to save are the only ones in danger. Whatever, I would've saved them anyway even if I didn't have this quest.

"Any chance we can not do the whole executing thing?" He asked.

"It warms my heart to see you care so much for those of your species, Kami-sama, but I'm afraid not. There are still many devils calling for Kuroka's head." He answered apologetically.

Naruto thought for a moment, and then an idea formed in his head. "If you can't stop the execution, then I can't get you an autograph."

Sirzechs drooped comically, looking like a kid who was just told Santa wasn't real, "B-but my Rias-tan wants one really badly… she'll think I'm a super cool big brother and give me a hug if I get her one!"

Naruto fake sighed dramatically, "What a shame… I would love to get an autograph for such a big fan, and maybe even meet her in person, but I can't with the guilt of their execution weighing on me so heavily."

Naruto nearly burst out laughing as the strongest devil looked like a panicked child, "Wait! The Astaroth clan is in charge of the execution. If I force them to free the sisters, it'll be overstepping my authority as a Maou and could start another civil war. I could convince them to let the younger sister go, but they'll never willingly let Kuroka go free."

"Oh? Well, I guess if you think preventing a war is more important than your sister having a day-long vacation with the Youkai God, then I can't change your mind." Naruto said, a foxy smirk appearing on his face.

Sirzechs looked panicked, staring down at the table as he genuinely considered starting another civil war so Rias would think he was cool.

Fine, I'll throw him a bone. A civil war between my new neighbors would be annoying.

"Though, I guess if you just tell me when and where the execution will be held, I can call it even," Naruto said.

"Really? Thanks, Kami-sama! It'll be in 10 minutes, at the new Astraroth estate!" Sirzechs said, sighing as he calmed down from his panic.

Naruto's eyes nearly popped out of his head, "10 minutes!?"

Sirzechs nodded, and now it was his turn to smirk, "It's pretty soon, but I could set up a teleportation circle to get you there right away. Of course, in return, I'd need you to tell Rias that we're best friends later."

This isn't the even trade you think it is. Telling your sister we're friends in exchange for you giving me a straight path to steal your most wanted prisoner is not fair. I thought the strongest devil would be a better negotiator.

"Deal." Naruto said, holding his hand out. Sirzechs grinned and clasped his hand, shaking it.

After letting go of his hand, Sirzech stood up and gestured his hand toward an open space on the floor. The space glowed, and a series of circles enclosing each other appeared, with symbols Naruto couldn't decipher sprinkled throughout them.

"Step in whenever you're ready. It'll take you right outside the bounded area enclosing the execution grounds." Sirzechs said, gesturing with an open hand toward the circle.

"Please, let me accompany you Kami-sama!" Yasaka said, standing up from her seat.

Naruto stood as well, "No, not this time. The situation is unknown and dangerous. I can't promise I can look out for you."

Yes, I can, but I really don't want to babysit you guys again.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

1!

Check failed!

"Kami-sama, it warms my heart that you care for me so much that you don't want me to go to keep me safe, but I can hold my own!" Yasaka said, stepping over to the circle.

"You are so kind, Kami-sama, but allow us to help you!" A Youkai guard said, and they started walking towards the circle as well.

+50 Affection with Yasaka (Obsessively Worshiped)
+50 Obedience with Yasaka (Obsessively Worshiped)
+50 Obedience with the West Youkai Faction (Worshiped)
+50 Reputation with the West Youkai Faction (Worshiped)

Great. Just great.

Naruto sighed and stopped trying to convince them, walking over to the circle and stepping in it.

Outside the Bounded Area

Naruto stared up at the large purple forcefield dome, allowing the man walking up behind him to remain believing he was stealthy. They were in a dense forest, with trees much shorter than those in Kyoto.

Souji Okita:

[The Strongest Samurai]

Lvl: 650

STR: 250

DEX: 950

CON: 200

INT: 760

WIS: 875

CHA:?

Souji Okita is the knight of Sirzechs Lucifer. He is a former Samurai captain.

"You stand out like a sore thumb, Youkai God." The man behind him spoke. He looked to be in his early 20s, and was covered head to toe in samurai equipment.

"Yeah, I've been told that before. Have you ever seen a ninja who dressed in an orange tracksuit?" Naruto shot back, turning around to face the man.

"You would be a terrible ninja, Youkai God. Your hair would give you away" The man said, chuckling.

You couldn't be more wrong.

"I'm sorry I must do this, Youkai God. My master is a fan of yours, but I've been hired by the head of the Astraroth clan to ensure no one crashes the party." Souji said, drawing his sword from his hip.

"No hard feelings," Naruto said simply, and a moment later Souji appeared in front of him, a gust of wind filling where he once was. His sword slashed at Naruto but was met by a kunai that slipped out from his sleeve.

He's fast.

Souji took a step back, then flung a flurry of slashes towards Naruto, but none of them landed. Naruto jumped back, before leaping upwards into a tree. A second later, he was forced to jump into another one as the tree split in half.

"Why are you running, Youkai God? You need to defeat me quickly if you want a chance at preventing the execution." Souji said, looking at him curiously.

Naruto smirked, dodging another slash from Souji, "Oh, I have all the time in the world."

Souji sent a sharp wave of wind towards him, but Naruto leaned backward, allowing the blade of wind to fly past him and cut in half the branches above him.

"Oh? Why's that, Youkai God? Are you so confident in your abilities that you think you can play around with me first?" Souji asked, stopping his strikes and standing still.

Naruto smiled widely, his teeth showing, "Nope! It's because I'm not the real Naruto! I'm just a distraction."

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

1!

Check failed!

Souji blinked at him, then tilted his head sideways, "What do you mean? It's obvious to me that you're the Youkai God."

Naruto's smile faltered, "N-no, I'm a shadow clone, the real Naruto is in there wreaking havoc right now!"

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

1!

Check failed!

"Ah, a good attempt, Youkai God, but I won't fall for your trickery," Souji said, taking a fighting stance again and holding his sword in front of him.

Naruto's smile faltered even more, "W-wait I'm actually not the real Naruto! This is where you're supposed to be all shocked that you've been duped and run in to stop the real one, only to realize you're too late!"

"You are a terrible liar, Youkai God. Someone as old as I can see through you easily. Now that you know your trick won't work on me, let's battle seriously!" Souji said, pointing his sword towards Naruto in a challenge.

"No, I'm really, ah, whatever. It doesn't matter. Stab me with your sword, then I'll explode into a cloud of smoke, and we'll flashback to how the real Naruto and Yasaka stopped the execution while you run into the dome in a panic." Naruto said, opening his arms to give Souji a free shot at stabbing him.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

1!

Check failed!

"You can't fool me, Youkai God! I've seen your manga! You're planning to make me the villain of your next one! You want me to stab you to gain the eerie of the readers, then you'll make a comeback and defeat me while injured to look even more heroic! Us samurai live private lives, Youkai God, I won't allow myself to become the antagonist of your next manga!" Souji shouted, sheathing his sword and glaring at Naruto.

Naruto sighed, pulling out a kunai and stabbing it into his stomach, popping himself into a cloud of smoke.

"WHAT! I was tricked! You pretended to be a bad liar to trick me, Youkai God! You truly are even more clever than I thought!" Souji shouted, before sprinting into the bounded area.

10 minutes earlier, inside the bounded area.

The execution ground was… unimpressive. Naruto expected something extravagant, considering this was a noble devil's estate. Instead, there was a foldable table sitting in the middle of a big field, on which was sitting the two Nekoshou sisters. Their hands were tied together behind their backs, and their eyes looked glazed, as if under some type of drug or magic.

There was a devil in a full set of armor, looking like a medieval knight. He had a large halberd in his hand. Naruto assumed he was the executioner. Around them, there were various devils from different classes there to watch the execution. Devil society made a big deal about showcasing one's prestige in society, so the lower-class devils were relegated to sitting on cardboard boxes, while the higher-class devils, such as nobles and heads of households, had folding chairs.

Naruto and the group of Youkai, consisting of Yasaka and 3 guards, were crouched behind a bush in the forest that surrounded the open grass field.

"Why are they sitting on cardboard boxes?" Naruto whispered to Yasaka.

"Honestly, I have no idea. Usually, an execution this significant would be a huge spectacle, with wine for the guests and fireworks afterward." Yasaka answered, looking as confused as him. Naruto glanced over at a small wooden crate sitting on the far right side of the field, which had a bowl of punch and a plate of crackers on top of it. Not wine.

Naruto's curiosity got the best of him, and he stealthily snuck his way over to a large devil sitting on a cardboard box. He was far too big for the box, and it was crumpled beneath him.

"Hey, why are you sitting on a cardboard box?" Naruto asked him.

"Oh, hey Youkai God. It's because all the devils had to leave the underworld so quickly, so the Astaroth family didn't have time to get any real furniture, but didn't want to delay the execution," The devil answered, turning his head back to look at the execution folding table. Then, his eyes widened, and he did a double take, "Wait, Youkai God?"

"No, that's not me," Naruto said, waiting for his system to kick in. It didn't.

"You're definitely the Youkai God. I read your manga, I know what you look like. How the hell are you here? I need to tell somebody!" The devil said, moving to stand up. Naruto's hand clamped on his shoulder, pushing him back down.

"No, no, definitely not me. There's no Youkai God here. In fact, the Youkai God isn't even real." Naruto said seriously, staring into the man's eyes. This time, the system decided to help him out.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

The man slouched back onto the cardboard box, staring in boredom towards the Nekoshou sisters again as he completely forgot about Naruto's existence.

Naruto snuck his way back to the group of Youkai as a man walked towards the table the Nekoshou were on, speaking loudly to the group of devils, "Welcome, my fellow devilkind! We've gathered here today for the long-awaited execution of Kuroka, the heinous criminal who killed her master, along with her sister Shrione!"

A round of cheers went off at his words, and the man puffed out his chest. He looked to be in his 50s, had dark black hair, was fairly short, and had a pudgy face.

"And don't forget, it is I, Lord Astaroth, who set up this execution!" The man, revealed to be Lord Astaroth, boasted as the crowd around him cheered. He turned to the executioner, "Now, let the execution begin!"

"Time to go," Naruto said. He swiftly created two shadow clones and then stood on their hands as they flung him over the crowd of devil's heads, landing right next to Lord Astaroth.

"What th-" Lord Astaroth was interrupted by Naruto's fist smashing into his face, sending him careening into the crowd of devils. Naruto's foot swept out, taking the executioner's legs out from under him.

"Intruders! Get them!" A shout came from the crowd, and Naruto found himself in a series of attacks as the guards stationed around the field came flying at him.

These guys are so slow. I'd run laps around them even when I was a kid.

Naruto dodged one devil's sword easily, stepping forward and slamming his elbow down on his head. The next guard tried to punch him and was swiftly thrown over his shoulder, blocking a blast of fire magic from a guard behind him with his body.

Yasaka and the Youkai guards caught up with him, bursting through a side of the crowd and launching into the guards. As the Youkai dealt with the guards, Naruto started walking towards the Nekoshou sisters.

He looked down at the sisters, smiling awkwardly as he tried to put them at ease, "I'm here to save you, alright?"

The black-haired one, Kuroka, nodded weakly. Naruto walked around to the back of the table and swiped his hand through the rope holding the white-haired catgirl first, "That was a piece of cake."

He saw Shirone nod weakly at his words. He moved to the other rope, easily tearing through it. The two girls turned around to look at him, and he smiled again to put them at ease, "You're safe now, I promise. I'll never let another Youkai die by their hands."

What Naruto didn't know, was that the two Nekoshou sisters were seeing something much different from him.

They were drained of energy, hungry from not eating that day, and their minds were addled from the sedative drugs they had been forcefully fed to ensure they didn't try to escape. A combination of these factors caused them to hallucinate slightly.

Kuroka saw Naruto approach them, glowing like the sun. He smiled handsomely at her, "I'm here to save you, my love."

Kuroka nodded weakly, her heart pounding in her ears at his words, and she felt a tug in her chest.

He loves me?

Shirone blinked her eyes as she heard him walk around behind the table. His hands brushed against hers and then sliced through the rope. She looked over her shoulders, her eyes locking onto his. She felt herself get lost in them.

"I'll get you a piece of cake," She heard him say, and her heart started pounding.

How does he know I love sweets?

The two Nekoshou turned around to face Naruto as he spoke again, his smile lighting up their world like the sun, "You're safe now, I promise. I'll never let someone I love so much die."

Both catgirls stared at him, their mouths hanging open slightly in awe. His energy felt so safe, so warm, so comforting Their hearts were beating faster than ever before, and they shared a single thought as their pupils were replaced with hearts.

Soulmate.

+1000 Affection with Kuroka (Loved)
+1000 Obedience with Kuroka (Loved)
+1000 Affection with Shrione (Loved)
+1000 Obedience with Shrione (Loved)

Naruto blinked as he stared at the large amount of reputation he gained.

I guess they're really thankful I saved them.

He blinked again as he saw another notification, his head filling with the memories of his shadow clone.

+100 Reputation with Souji Okita (Liked)

I guess he respected my cleverness… which wasn't clever at all. The system is just way too good.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by a shout behind him.

"You might be strong, Youkai God, but your friends aren't! I read your manga, and I know how much you value your fellow Youkai and the power of friendship, so if you don't want this guy's head blown off you better do what I say!" Naruto turned around and saw a blue-haired teenager holding one of the Youkai guards in a headlock, a magic circle on his palm as he directed it at his head.

Diodora Astaroth:

[Heir to the Astaroth Clan]

Lvl: 125

STR: 95

DEX: 110

CON: 60

INT: 400

WIS: 350

CHA:-25

Diodora Astaroth is the heir to the Astaroth Clan.

"Well, Youkai God? You better listen! I bet you regret bringing your friends along with you now, huh?" Diodora mocked him.

Naruto readied himself to blitz the poor kid and save the guard when an idea came to his head.

It worked earlier, what if I…

"
What do ya mean? I didn't bring anyone." Naruto said, staring at Diodora.

Diodora blinked in surprise, not expecting that response, "What? I'm literally holding him hostage right now."

"No, you're not. I'm the only Youkai here." Naruto said, ignoring the bewildered stares of the devils around him.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

Suddenly, as if broken out of a trance, every devil blinked in unison.

Diodora released the Youkai guard and aimed his hand at Naruto, "He's just one man! We've got a whole crowd of noble devils here, we can beat him!"

Diodora's head snapped back as the Youkai guard he was holding hostage hit him with a punch, and Diodora looked up from the ground at Naruto with fear in his eyes, "Be careful, he's so fast I didn't even see him move!"

I can't believe this is working.

Another devil from the crowd rushed forward, swinging a wild haymaker at Naruto, but Yasaka swiftly swung her tail into his gut and sent him flying into the forest.

"How did he do that?! He didn't even move! Can he attack with just his mind?" A devil screamed in panic.

A devil launched himself at Naruto, but ended up barreling straight into a Youkai guard that he believed wasn't there and fell to the ground, "He made a barrier around him! We can't even get close to him! What do we do?"

Naruto couldn't help himself and burst out laughing.

This game is pretty fun after all.

The next few minutes consisted of the devils trying various strategies to attack Naruto, ranging from coordinated attacks to wild rushes, but never getting close as the Youkai whom they were fully convinced didn't exist took them down. Even Souji, who'd been unfortunate enough to arrive just as he was speaking with Diodora, didn't manage to get close.

Out of all the devils in the area, there was only one who never joined the battle. There was only one man who didn't stare at Naruto in fear and shock.

On the outskirts of the battle, Sairaorg Bael watched the devils make a fool of themselves. He left in the middle of the battle, returning to the Bael's new home in the overworld, and regaled his peerage about the bout of insanity that overtook the noble devils at the execution. About how they were all defeated by invisible enemies, shouting about a Youkai God that didn't exist.

What Sairaorg Bael didn't know, was that the Youkai God had talked to him earlier that day, convincing him that he didn't exist after they spoke about the cardboard box Sairaorg was seated on. Sairaorg was affected by Naruto's system twice, resulting in him being unable to visualize either Naruto or the Youkai with him. Sairaorg Bael regaled his peerage about the noble devils at the execution going insane, not knowing that he was the most insane one of them all.

A tale spread throughout the entire supernatural realm, about how the Youkai God successfully saved the SS-Class criminal Kuroka and her sister from execution, fighting off a hoard of hundreds of noble devils without even a scratch on him. The tale spread and became more and more exaggerated as witnesses who fought against him chimed in, speaking of how he could defeat enemies with his mind and had an unbreakable barrier around him.

The tale spread throughout the entire supernatural realm and became a legend regaled for years to come. Or, it would've, had this conversation not happened.

"Yasaka," Naruto said, staring at the crowd of unconscious devils around them, "is this going to start a war?"

Yasaka shook her head, a serious look in her eye, "Don't worry about that, Kami-sama. I'll do my duty as Queen and ensure everything is smoothed over with Sirzechs."

Naruto looked at her with a newfound respect.

Damn, I guess she can act like a real Queen when she gets serious.

What Naruto didn't know, was that "smoothing things over" referred to her commissioning the next part of his manga, and allowing Sirzechs to have a copy for his sister before it was publicly released.

And so, the tale of the Youkai's God rescue mission was never spread throughout the supernatural world, because a manga telling the story was instead.

Hey hey, if you made it this far, I have a PAT(re)(ON) now! PAT(re)(ON) . com / Koyon . Any support is greatly appreciated! I'd love to write full-time eventually, so any support would help towards that and inspire me to keep posting as often as I am now. Reviews are welcome, most of the ones I've been getting have been very kind, which is motivating me to keep updating this story often. Thanks for reading!

Naruto Uzumaki:

[Sage]

Naruto Uzumaki is a Hero from another world, who has been reborn with the power of the Gamer system! His goal is to save the Youkai and see his friends again.

(Changes will be coming to Naruto's stats soon, I promise! I was going to include it in this one, but I felt like this ending was too good. The next chapter will likely be a lot of stat/quest stuff!)

Game

Thoughts

"Talking"

Note: The "Yokai" in DxD are actually "Youkai". This is not a spelling mistake, and I'll be changing any "yokai" in previous chapters to "Youkai." (Also this is my favorite chapter so far, enjoy!)

"Why are you here?" Naruto asked, his face completely deadpan as he stared at the Super-Devil sitting across from him with a comically small teacup in his hand.

Sirzechs Lucifer:

[King of the Devils]

Lvl: 1,500

Sirzechs Lucifer is one of the 4 Maou who rule the underworld. He holds the title of the strongest living devil.

Naruto wasn't happy when Yasaka awoke him early in the morning, before the sun had even fully risen, telling him that there was a guest here to see him. He wanted to look through his quest rewards, but that would have to wait for later. He was even less happy that she gave him no warning about who the guest was.

Why is he here to see me anyway? Aren't you the Queen of this place?

Yasaka sat a few feet to his right, and there was a small army of youkai guards in the room. The tension in the room could be cut with a knife as they stood ready to fight at the slightest bit of aggression from Sirzechs.

"I was just checking out the neighborhood before I moved in, and thought it would be nice to meet some of my soon-to-be neighbors!" Sirzechs said, smiling widely at him and holding out his hand for a handshake.

"Oh, that's very thoughtful of you. It's always polite to greet your neighbors and get to know them before you move in." Naruto said, nodding and shaking the strongest devil's hand, before pausing as he processed what the man said. He retracted his hand.

"Neighbors?" He asked, staring at Sirzechs like he was crazy.

"Yup! Nice to meet you, neighbor!" Sirzechs said, seemingly seeing nothing wrong with his statement.

"Why would you possibly want to move near us? Don't you have the underworld to rule?" He asked, resisting the urge to rub the bridge of his nose. He felt like he was dealing with a bunch of children ever since he arrived in this world. Is this how Kakashi felt?

I'm sorry, Kakashi-sensei, for every stupid thing I did as a child. I feel your pain.

"Well, I need a new home, and this area looked nice!" Sirzechs responded, and then looked to the side shyly with a slight blush on his face, prompting all the youkai guards to tense at his movement, "Also, my sister is a huge fan. Could I have an autograph for her?"

Naruto felt a headache form as a hundred different questions popped into his mind, "First off, why do you need a new home, and why here of all places? Aren't we enemies?"

Naruto felt annoyed at the look Sirzechs gave him, somehow managing to keep a kind smile on his face as he looked at Naruto like the question he asked was stupid, "Obviously, I can't live in the underworld anymore, so I need a new house! As for your second question, why would we be enemies?"

Sirzechs leaned in and cupped his hands around his mouth, as if he telling a huge secret, "Don't tell anyone, but I'm also a big fan. I need to keep up my cool image in front of Rias, but I've read your manga 3 times already!"

Naruto sighed, looking to Yasaka for support, but she was suddenly very interested in wiping a speck of dirt off the floor.

She knows something about this. Damn traitor.

Naruto cleared his throat, "Of course, I know exactly what you're talking about. However, my good friend here," Naruto glanced over at one of the youkai guards and gestured to him with his hand, trying to find out his name.

Youkai Guard [Lvl 120]

He's such a side character that I can't even see his name.

"Greg," Naruto made up a name on the spot, "is pretty sheltered, so you should explain so he knows as well."

"Ah, my name isn't Greg-" The youkai guard in question tried to speak up.

"Yes it is." Naruto cut him off.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

Greg's eyes widened as he experienced a flashback of all the major moments in his life. His first girlfriend. Graduating from university. Being chosen to be one of Yasaka's honored guards. Meeting his current wife for the first time. He still remembered the meeting vividly.

She was a barista at Starbucks, and she'd asked him how to spell his name. He'd laughed, telling her that he understood, as Greg was a complicated name to spell since it could be spelled multiple ways. He regaled her on how his name was passed down through generations in his family, and they'd hit it off from there.

"Of course it is, Kami-sama. Thanks for considering my thoughts, but I already know what Sirzechs-sama is talking abo-" Greg tried to say before he was cut off.

"Shush, Greg, no you don't. Stop interrupting now, it's incredibly rude." Naruto cut him off.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

Greg nodded as his knowledge about the current situation vanished from his head.

"To refer to him as your friend, he must be one of the guards who assisted you in your battle with Zekram! Can I have an autograph from him too? For my sister, of course." Sirzechs said, coughing lightly as he blushed.

Greg wasn't one of the guards who went with Naruto to the underworld, but he was too afraid to interrupt again, so he nodded rapidly.

"As for why I can't live in the underworld, it's quite simple, Greg. During the Youkai God's battle with Zekram, his godly aura was too strong, and purified all the energy in the underworld! The energy is too full of light for any devils or fallen angels to survive down there for long, so we're all moving to the overworld!" Sirzechs explained, before reaching into his long robe and pulling out a paper book, "You can read all about it in this manga! I'm surprised you haven't read it yet, Greg, it's the all-time best-selling manga among the supernatural! Here's a copy."

A manga about my fight with Zekram, and a best-seller? The fight was only yesterday!

Naruto reached out his hand, intercepting Sirzechs in his attempt to hand the manga to the newly dubbed Greg. They both stared at him questioningly.

Naruto's mind raced for an excuse, "I'll keep this for now so I can autograph it for you later, Greg."

He didn't even need the system's help this time, as they bought his excuse. Greg nodded gratefully and Sirzechs looked at him in jealousy.

Naruto looked at the cover, which showcased a shirtless version of himself clashing with Zekram. They were in a beam clash, with his Rasengan smashing into Zekram's Power of Destruction. He flipped over the book, reading the summary on the back.

Based on the true story of the Youkai God's clash with Zekram Bael! A thrilling romance, in which the sexy Youkai God takes on the King of the Underworld to save his lover, the Youkai Queen, Yasaka!

Naruto's eyes skimmed the back covering, wondering how the book came to be. The back was covered in advertisements for the upcoming anime adaptation: The Youkai God's Bizzare Adventure by studio Nappa, but towards the bottom Naruto found the culprit.

Story details provided by the Youkai Queen, Yasaka.

"Yasaka," Naruto said, turning slowly to look at the Youkai Queen. She pretended not to hear him.

"Yasaka," He said again, staring directly into the back of her head.

"Yes, Kami-sama?" She said, turning towards him and whistling innocently.

"Why did you make a manga about what happened yesterday?" He asked, sighing and rubbing the bridge of his nose. He felt like Iruka now.

"Well, you see, Kami-sama," She said, avoiding making eye contact with him, "Konou wanted to know about what happened since she couldn't come with us, so I commissioned a manga to be made."

"A manga about how I fought Zekram to save my lover," Naruto said, deadpanned.

"Welllllllll…" Yasaka said, drawing out the word guilty, "I might have gotten excited and exaggerated the details."

"Did you have to make a manga about it? You couldn't just tell her about it as a bedtime story?" Naruto asked, exasperated.

"I'm very glad you did, Yasaka!" Sirzechs said, drawing Naruto's attention back to him. "You've helped us see how cool the Youkai God is, and the tense relationship between the Youkai and devils is fixed! You've become one of the biggest supernatural icons, Kami-sama!"

Naruto sighed, "That's good, but please just call me Naruto. You're the leader of a whole species."

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

1!

Check failed!

"Nope, I like Kami-sama better!" Sirzechs said with a smile.

Bastard. Well, at least that'll help with my quest.

"So, no more killing Youkai, yeah?" Naruto asked.

Sirzechs nodded, slipping back into a serious persona, "Yup. The criminal who started the ordeal, Kuroka, was caught recently when she tried to break into her sister's transport vehicle. My knight was onboard and caught her. They'll be executed today. Their death, along with our species' new fandom for you, will ensure there is no more violence."

"Let me guess, her sister's name is Shrione?" Naruto asked, remembering his quest.

"Yeah, you really are as wise as the manga portrays, Kami-sama." Sirzechs said, looking at him with respect in his eyes.

Great, the two I need to save are the only ones in danger. Whatever, I would've saved them anyway even if I didn't have this quest.

"Any chance we can not do the whole executing thing?" He asked.

"It warms my heart to see you care so much for those of your species, Kami-sama, but I'm afraid not. There are still many devils calling for Kuroka's head." He answered apologetically.

Naruto thought for a moment, and then an idea formed in his head. "If you can't stop the execution, then I can't get you an autograph."

Sirzechs drooped comically, looking like a kid who was just told Santa wasn't real, "B-but my Rias-tan wants one really badly… she'll think I'm a super cool big brother and give me a hug if I get her one!"

Naruto fake sighed dramatically, "What a shame… I would love to get an autograph for such a big fan, and maybe even meet her in person, but I can't with the guilt of their execution weighing on me so heavily."

Naruto nearly burst out laughing as the strongest devil looked like a panicked child, "Wait! The Astaroth clan is in charge of the execution. If I force them to free the sisters, it'll be overstepping my authority as a Maou and could start another civil war. I could convince them to let the younger sister go, but they'll never willingly let Kuroka go free."

"Oh? Well, I guess if you think preventing a war is more important than your sister having a day-long vacation with the Youkai God, then I can't change your mind." Naruto said, a foxy smirk appearing on his face.

Sirzechs looked panicked, staring down at the table as he genuinely considered starting another civil war so Rias would think he was cool.

Fine, I'll throw him a bone. A civil war between my new neighbors would be annoying.

"Though, I guess if you just tell me when and where the execution will be held, I can call it even," Naruto said.

"Really? Thanks, Kami-sama! It'll be in 10 minutes, at the new Astraroth estate!" Sirzechs said, sighing as he calmed down from his panic.

Naruto's eyes nearly popped out of his head, "10 minutes!?"

Sirzechs nodded, and now it was his turn to smirk, "It's pretty soon, but I could set up a teleportation circle to get you there right away. Of course, in return, I'd need you to tell Rias that we're best friends later."

This isn't the even trade you think it is. Telling your sister we're friends in exchange for you giving me a straight path to steal your most wanted prisoner is not fair. I thought the strongest devil would be a better negotiator.

"Deal." Naruto said, holding his hand out. Sirzechs grinned and clasped his hand, shaking it.

After letting go of his hand, Sirzech stood up and gestured his hand toward an open space on the floor. The space glowed, and a series of circles enclosing each other appeared, with symbols Naruto couldn't decipher sprinkled throughout them.

"Step in whenever you're ready. It'll take you right outside the bounded area enclosing the execution grounds." Sirzechs said, gesturing with an open hand toward the circle.

"Please, let me accompany you Kami-sama!" Yasaka said, standing up from her seat.

Naruto stood as well, "No, not this time. The situation is unknown and dangerous. I can't promise I can look out for you."

Yes, I can, but I really don't want to babysit you guys again.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

1!

Check failed!

"Kami-sama, it warms my heart that you care for me so much that you don't want me to go to keep me safe, but I can hold my own!" Yasaka said, stepping over to the circle.

"You are so kind, Kami-sama, but allow us to help you!" A Youkai guard said, and they started walking towards the circle as well.

+50 Affection with Yasaka (Obsessively Worshiped)
+50 Obedience with Yasaka (Obsessively Worshiped)
+50 Obedience with the West Youkai Faction (Worshiped)
+50 Reputation with the West Youkai Faction (Worshiped)

Great. Just great.

Naruto sighed and stopped trying to convince them, walking over to the circle and stepping in it.

Outside the Bounded Area

Naruto stared up at the large purple forcefield dome, allowing the man walking up behind him to remain believing he was stealthy. They were in a dense forest, with trees much shorter than those in Kyoto.

Souji Okita:

[The Strongest Samurai]

Lvl: 650

STR: 250

DEX: 950

CON: 200

INT: 760

WIS: 875

CHA:?

Souji Okita is the knight of Sirzechs Lucifer. He is a former Samurai captain.

"You stand out like a sore thumb, Youkai God." The man behind him spoke. He looked to be in his early 20s, and was covered head to toe in samurai equipment.

"Yeah, I've been told that before. Have you ever seen a ninja who dressed in an orange tracksuit?" Naruto shot back, turning around to face the man.

"You would be a terrible ninja, Youkai God. Your hair would give you away" The man said, chuckling.

You couldn't be more wrong.

"I'm sorry I must do this, Youkai God. My master is a fan of yours, but I've been hired by the head of the Astraroth clan to ensure no one crashes the party." Souji said, drawing his sword from his hip.

"No hard feelings," Naruto said simply, and a moment later Souji appeared in front of him, a gust of wind filling where he once was. His sword slashed at Naruto but was met by a kunai that slipped out from his sleeve.

He's fast.

Souji took a step back, then flung a flurry of slashes towards Naruto, but none of them landed. Naruto jumped back, before leaping upwards into a tree. A second later, he was forced to jump into another one as the tree split in half.

"Why are you running, Youkai God? You need to defeat me quickly if you want a chance at preventing the execution." Souji said, looking at him curiously.

Naruto smirked, dodging another slash from Souji, "Oh, I have all the time in the world."

Souji sent a sharp wave of wind towards him, but Naruto leaned backward, allowing the blade of wind to fly past him and cut in half the branches above him.

"Oh? Why's that, Youkai God? Are you so confident in your abilities that you think you can play around with me first?" Souji asked, stopping his strikes and standing still.

Naruto smiled widely, his teeth showing, "Nope! It's because I'm not the real Naruto! I'm just a distraction."

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

1!

Check failed!

Souji blinked at him, then tilted his head sideways, "What do you mean? It's obvious to me that you're the Youkai God."

Naruto's smile faltered, "N-no, I'm a shadow clone, the real Naruto is in there wreaking havoc right now!"

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

1!

Check failed!

"Ah, a good attempt, Youkai God, but I won't fall for your trickery," Souji said, taking a fighting stance again and holding his sword in front of him.

Naruto's smile faltered even more, "W-wait I'm actually not the real Naruto! This is where you're supposed to be all shocked that you've been duped and run in to stop the real one, only to realize you're too late!"

"You are a terrible liar, Youkai God. Someone as old as I can see through you easily. Now that you know your trick won't work on me, let's battle seriously!" Souji said, pointing his sword towards Naruto in a challenge.

"No, I'm really, ah, whatever. It doesn't matter. Stab me with your sword, then I'll explode into a cloud of smoke, and we'll flashback to how the real Naruto and Yasaka stopped the execution while you run into the dome in a panic." Naruto said, opening his arms to give Souji a free shot at stabbing him.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

1!

Check failed!

"You can't fool me, Youkai God! I've seen your manga! You're planning to make me the villain of your next one! You want me to stab you to gain the eerie of the readers, then you'll make a comeback and defeat me while injured to look even more heroic! Us samurai live private lives, Youkai God, I won't allow myself to become the antagonist of your next manga!" Souji shouted, sheathing his sword and glaring at Naruto.

Naruto sighed, pulling out a kunai and stabbing it into his stomach, popping himself into a cloud of smoke.

"WHAT! I was tricked! You pretended to be a bad liar to trick me, Youkai God! You truly are even more clever than I thought!" Souji shouted, before sprinting into the bounded area.

10 minutes earlier, inside the bounded area.

The execution ground was… unimpressive. Naruto expected something extravagant, considering this was a noble devil's estate. Instead, there was a foldable table sitting in the middle of a big field, on which was sitting the two Nekoshou sisters. Their hands were tied together behind their backs, and their eyes looked glazed, as if under some type of drug or magic.

There was a devil in a full set of armor, looking like a medieval knight. He had a large halberd in his hand. Naruto assumed he was the executioner. Around them, there were various devils from different classes there to watch the execution. Devil society made a big deal about showcasing one's prestige in society, so the lower-class devils were relegated to sitting on cardboard boxes, while the higher-class devils, such as nobles and heads of households, had folding chairs.

Naruto and the group of Youkai, consisting of Yasaka and 3 guards, were crouched behind a bush in the forest that surrounded the open grass field.

"Why are they sitting on cardboard boxes?" Naruto whispered to Yasaka.

"Honestly, I have no idea. Usually, an execution this significant would be a huge spectacle, with wine for the guests and fireworks afterward." Yasaka answered, looking as confused as him. Naruto glanced over at a small wooden crate sitting on the far right side of the field, which had a bowl of punch and a plate of crackers on top of it. Not wine.

Naruto's curiosity got the best of him, and he stealthily snuck his way over to a large devil sitting on a cardboard box. He was far too big for the box, and it was crumpled beneath him.

"Hey, why are you sitting on a cardboard box?" Naruto asked him.

"Oh, hey Youkai God. It's because all the devils had to leave the underworld so quickly, so the Astaroth family didn't have time to get any real furniture, but didn't want to delay the execution," The devil answered, turning his head back to look at the execution folding table. Then, his eyes widened, and he did a double take, "Wait, Youkai God?"

"No, that's not me," Naruto said, waiting for his system to kick in. It didn't.

"You're definitely the Youkai God. I read your manga, I know what you look like. How the hell are you here? I need to tell somebody!" The devil said, moving to stand up. Naruto's hand clamped on his shoulder, pushing him back down.

"No, no, definitely not me. There's no Youkai God here. In fact, the Youkai God isn't even real." Naruto said seriously, staring into the man's eyes. This time, the system decided to help him out.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

The man slouched back onto the cardboard box, staring in boredom towards the Nekoshou sisters again as he completely forgot about Naruto's existence.

Naruto snuck his way back to the group of Youkai as a man walked towards the table the Nekoshou were on, speaking loudly to the group of devils, "Welcome, my fellow devilkind! We've gathered here today for the long-awaited execution of Kuroka, the heinous criminal who killed her master, along with her sister Shrione!"

A round of cheers went off at his words, and the man puffed out his chest. He looked to be in his 50s, had dark black hair, was fairly short, and had a pudgy face.

"And don't forget, it is I, Lord Astaroth, who set up this execution!" The man, revealed to be Lord Astaroth, boasted as the crowd around him cheered. He turned to the executioner, "Now, let the execution begin!"

"Time to go," Naruto said. He swiftly created two shadow clones and then stood on their hands as they flung him over the crowd of devil's heads, landing right next to Lord Astaroth.

"What th-" Lord Astaroth was interrupted by Naruto's fist smashing into his face, sending him careening into the crowd of devils. Naruto's foot swept out, taking the executioner's legs out from under him.

"Intruders! Get them!" A shout came from the crowd, and Naruto found himself in a series of attacks as the guards stationed around the field came flying at him.

These guys are so slow. I'd run laps around them even when I was a kid.

Naruto dodged one devil's sword easily, stepping forward and slamming his elbow down on his head. The next guard tried to punch him and was swiftly thrown over his shoulder, blocking a blast of fire magic from a guard behind him with his body.

Yasaka and the Youkai guards caught up with him, bursting through a side of the crowd and launching into the guards. As the Youkai dealt with the guards, Naruto started walking towards the Nekoshou sisters.

He looked down at the sisters, smiling awkwardly as he tried to put them at ease, "I'm here to save you, alright?"

The black-haired one, Kuroka, nodded weakly. Naruto walked around to the back of the table and swiped his hand through the rope holding the white-haired catgirl first, "That was a piece of cake."

He saw Shirone nod weakly at his words. He moved to the other rope, easily tearing through it. The two girls turned around to look at him, and he smiled again to put them at ease, "You're safe now, I promise. I'll never let another Youkai die by their hands."

What Naruto didn't know, was that the two Nekoshou sisters were seeing something much different from him.

They were drained of energy, hungry from not eating that day, and their minds were addled from the sedative drugs they had been forcefully fed to ensure they didn't try to escape. A combination of these factors caused them to hallucinate slightly.

Kuroka saw Naruto approach them, glowing like the sun. He smiled handsomely at her, "I'm here to save you, my love."

Kuroka nodded weakly, her heart pounding in her ears at his words, and she felt a tug in her chest.

He loves me?

Shirone blinked her eyes as she heard him walk around behind the table. His hands brushed against hers and then sliced through the rope. She looked over her shoulders, her eyes locking onto his. She felt herself get lost in them.

"I'll get you a piece of cake," She heard him say, and her heart started pounding.

How does he know I love sweets?

The two Nekoshou turned around to face Naruto as he spoke again, his smile lighting up their world like the sun, "You're safe now, I promise. I'll never let someone I love so much die."

Both catgirls stared at him, their mouths hanging open slightly in awe. His energy felt so safe, so warm, so comforting Their hearts were beating faster than ever before, and they shared a single thought as their pupils were replaced with hearts.

Soulmate.

+1000 Affection with Kuroka (Loved)
+1000 Obedience with Kuroka (Loved)
+1000 Affection with Shrione (Loved)
+1000 Obedience with Shrione (Loved)

Naruto blinked as he stared at the large amount of reputation he gained.

I guess they're really thankful I saved them.

He blinked again as he saw another notification, his head filling with the memories of his shadow clone.

+100 Reputation with Souji Okita (Liked)

I guess he respected my cleverness… which wasn't clever at all. The system is just way too good.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by a shout behind him.

"You might be strong, Youkai God, but your friends aren't! I read your manga, and I know how much you value your fellow Youkai and the power of friendship, so if you don't want this guy's head blown off you better do what I say!" Naruto turned around and saw a blue-haired teenager holding one of the Youkai guards in a headlock, a magic circle on his palm as he directed it at his head.

Diodora Astaroth:

[Heir to the Astaroth Clan]

Lvl: 125

STR: 95

DEX: 110

CON: 60

INT: 400

WIS: 350

CHA:-25

Diodora Astaroth is the heir to the Astaroth Clan.

"Well, Youkai God? You better listen! I bet you regret bringing your friends along with you now, huh?" Diodora mocked him.

Naruto readied himself to blitz the poor kid and save the guard when an idea came to his head.

It worked earlier, what if I…

"What do ya mean? I didn't bring anyone." Naruto said, staring at Diodora.

Diodora blinked in surprise, not expecting that response, "What? I'm literally holding him hostage right now."

"No, you're not. I'm the only Youkai here." Naruto said, ignoring the bewildered stares of the devils around him.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

Suddenly, as if broken out of a trance, every devil blinked in unison.

Diodora released the Youkai guard and aimed his hand at Naruto, "He's just one man! We've got a whole crowd of noble devils here, we can beat him!"

Diodora's head snapped back as the Youkai guard he was holding hostage hit him with a punch, and Diodora looked up from the ground at Naruto with fear in his eyes, "Be careful, he's so fast I didn't even see him move!"

I can't believe this is working.

Another devil from the crowd rushed forward, swinging a wild haymaker at Naruto, but Yasaka swiftly swung her tail into his gut and sent him flying into the forest.

"How did he do that?! He didn't even move! Can he attack with just his mind?" A devil screamed in panic.

A devil launched himself at Naruto, but ended up barreling straight into a Youkai guard that he believed wasn't there and fell to the ground, "He made a barrier around him! We can't even get close to him! What do we do?"

Naruto couldn't help himself and burst out laughing.

This game is pretty fun after all.

The next few minutes consisted of the devils trying various strategies to attack Naruto, ranging from coordinated attacks to wild rushes, but never getting close as the Youkai whom they were fully convinced didn't exist took them down. Even Souji, who'd been unfortunate enough to arrive just as he was speaking with Diodora, didn't manage to get close.

Out of all the devils in the area, there was only one who never joined the battle. There was only one man who didn't stare at Naruto in fear and shock.

On the outskirts of the battle, Sairaorg Bael watched the devils make a fool of themselves. He left in the middle of the battle, returning to the Bael's new home in the overworld, and regaled his peerage about the bout of insanity that overtook the noble devils at the execution. About how they were all defeated by invisible enemies, shouting about a Youkai God that didn't exist.

What Sairaorg Bael didn't know, was that the Youkai God had talked to him earlier that day, convincing him that he didn't exist after they spoke about the cardboard box Sairaorg was seated on. Sairaorg was affected by Naruto's system twice, resulting in him being unable to visualize either Naruto or the Youkai with him. Sairaorg Bael regaled his peerage about the noble devils at the execution going insane, not knowing that he was the most insane one of them all.

A tale spread throughout the entire supernatural realm, about how the Youkai God successfully saved the SS-Class criminal Kuroka and her sister from execution, fighting off a hoard of hundreds of noble devils without even a scratch on him. The tale spread and became more and more exaggerated as witnesses who fought against him chimed in, speaking of how he could defeat enemies with his mind and had an unbreakable barrier around him.

The tale spread throughout the entire supernatural realm and became a legend regaled for years to come. Or, it would've, had this conversation not happened.

"Yasaka," Naruto said, staring at the crowd of unconscious devils around them, "is this going to start a war?"

Yasaka shook her head, a serious look in her eye, "Don't worry about that, Kami-sama. I'll do my duty as Queen and ensure everything is smoothed over with Sirzechs."

Naruto looked at her with a newfound respect.

Damn, I guess she can act like a real Queen when she gets serious.

What Naruto didn't know, was that "smoothing things over" referred to her commissioning the next part of his manga, and allowing Sirzechs to have a copy for his sister before it was publicly released.

And so, the tale of the Youkai's God rescue mission was never spread throughout the supernatural world, because a manga telling the story was instead.

Hey hey, if you made it this far, I have a PAT(re)(ON) now! PAT(re)(ON) . com / Koyon . Any support is greatly appreciated! I'd love to write full-time eventually, so any support would help towards that and inspire me to keep posting as often as I am now. Reviews are welcome, most of the ones I've been getting have been very kind, which is motivating me to keep updating this story often. Thanks for reading!

Naruto Uzumaki:

[Sage]

(Changes will be coming to Naruto's stats soon, I promise! I was going to include it in this one, but I felt like this ending was too good. The next chapter will likely be a lot of stat/quest stuff!)
thx for the chapter
lol that entire recure was just *chef kiss* the best

You know, you keep on saying that 20 is added to the roll, but isn't it more like the dice always rolls 20? If +20 is added to the roll, that would imply that the roll was always 0.

. It's because this building is the central point of the Leylines, where all the energy flows. All the energy in the city will eventually pass through here, so by purifying the energy here, it'll flow throughout the city and purify everything."
Wouldn't the pure energy get polluted when it merges back with the rest? It makes sense to purify at the central point, since it keeps circulating back to it, so it would be more simple/efficient to do so there

It's Hard Being Famous
Game

Thinking

"Talking"

(Important schedule update for this story at the bottom of the chapter)

Naruto groaned as a ray of sunlight shined over his face through the window in his room. He turned his head to the left, grabbed his pillow, and stuffed his face into it, feeling the warmth surrounding his face.

This world's pillows are so warm and soft…

Naruto felt his other pillows press into his side, and he let himself fall back into sleep's embrace.

Wait, I only have one pillow.

Also, pillows aren't supposed to move on their own.

Naruto opened his eyes and glanced up, a pair of amber eyes staring back at him.

"Yasaka." Naruto's muffled voice spoke.

"Yes, Kami-sama?"

"Why are you in my bed?" Naruto asked, his face flushed red.

"I didn't want to be left out. I didn't think you'd mind, you seemed very comfortable stuffing your face into my breasts." The Youkai answered, smirking down at him.

"Left out?"

Naruto groggily pulled his face out from between Yasaka's breasts, ignoring her smirk turning into a frown as he did, and glanced at the pillows pressing into his other side.

"Nooooo, 10 more minutes nyaa~" A silky voice belonging to the black-haired catgirl laying next to him whined as she wrapped her arms around him, pressing her face and breasts into his side while her legs wrapped around his. She had a loose bathrobe wrapped around her, but the knot in the front had come untied, and her breasts would've been completely visible if they weren't pressing into him.

As much as Naruto loved the situation he was in, Naruto Jr. was rapidly growing in his pants and he wasn't sure he'd be able to control himself if it continued. Naruto sighed as he sat up, pulling himself out from their grasp, but was stopped as a small squeal came from under his blanket. He blinked as he stared at the blanket that was covering him up to his neck.

I know this world is weird, but I don't think blankets are supposed to make that noise.

Naruto carefully lifted the blanket to look under it and was greeted by a pair of gold eyes staring up at him. A small catgirl with a bob of white hair on her head was lying on his chest.

"Are there any other Youkai hiding in my bed that I should know about?" Naruto sighed, glancing at Yasaka with tired eyes. She opened her mouth to respond but was interrupted as a head popped up from behind her shoulder,

"Nope, just us four, Kami-sama!" Kunou informed him helpfully, smiling brightly at him from over her mother's shoulder. Naruto pinched his nose as he fought off a headache.

Well, at least this world won't be boring.

I know I was glad this world would be exciting this morning, but this wasn't the excitement I was thinking about.

Naruto's hand moved in a familiar pattern as he signed his name on the front of a manga.

"Thank you so much, Kami-sama!" The young red-haired devil in front of him exclaimed, bouncing up and down on the spot as she stared down at her signed copy of his manga. Giving her an autograph would've been fine, as he'd already promised Sirzechs he'd spend a whole day with the girl in return for the execution grounds location the day before, but he hadn't agreed to give an autograph to the long line of people behind her.

"Why is there a mile-long line in front of this table, Yasaka?" He sighed, turning to the Youkai queen sitting next to him, "I agreed to spend the day with Rias, not the entire population of the underworld."

"It costs a lot of money to publish a manga, Kami-sama, especially to get one drawn and released overnight. We're running low on funds, so I thought we could charge for some autographs!" Yasak exclaimed, trying to sound excited but sounding more sheepish than anything.

"Can you sign this one too, Kami-sama?" Naruto didn't get the chance to reprimand the Youkai queen as his attention was dragged back to the young female devil in front of him, who was now holding out another manga toward him. He took it from her and looked at the cover.

…Another one?

"What's this?" Naruto asked, glancing over at Yaska and showing the front of the manga to her. It was in a similar style to the previous one, with a shirtless Naruto standing on the edge of a cliff with a large valley in front of him. On the other side of the page was a similar-looking cliff, with a shirtless muscular black-haired man glaring across the valley at Naruto. Kuroka and Shirone were in handcuffs at his feet.

"The next chapter of your manga, Kami-sama." Yasaka said, having the decency to at least look embarrassed.

"You're battle with Lord Astaroth was so cool, Kami-sama! The way you saved the Nekoshou sisters was amazing!" Rias said excitedly, stars in her eyes as she stared at Naruto in awe, bouncing up and down in place. Naruto glanced at the cover again.

"Is this meant to be Lord Astaroth?" He said, gesturing to the muscular shirtless man on the cover.

"Yes, Kami-sama." Yasaka nodded.

"That looks nothing like him." Naruto deadpanned.

"Well, we were actually flat broke after just the first chapter, Kami-sama. Lord Astaroth financed the release of the second chapter, but in return, we had to make him look a bit better," Yasaka said, looking at him apologetically, "but don't worry, Kami-sama! I didn't budge on any of the details, you still defeated him in the manga just as spectacularly as you did in reality!"

If you consider taking him down with one punch spectacular, I guess so.

Naruto sighed, signing his name on the cover and handing it back to Rias before standing up, "I'll be right back, I left my… something in the bedroom."

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

Yasaka nodded, "Of course, Kami-sama. I'm sure they won't mind waiting a moment for you to get your something."

This world is so stupid.

Naruto walked back into his bedroom, walking past the sleeping Nekoshou sisters who were cuddled together in his bed and headed into the bathroom. His hands flashed a series of symbols and a moment later a replica of him appeared from a plume of smoke.

"Take over giving autographs for me, okay? Just do whatever Yasaka says, and do- never mind. You're me, you already know what to do." Naruto said, opening the door back into the bedroom and gesturing for his shadow clone to leave. Said clone gave him a nod that was too serious for someone going to sign autographs and walked past him. Naruto walked back into his bedroom, and sat on the edge of the bed, being careful not to wake up the sleeping Youkai sisters on his bed, then glanced up into the air.

Stats.

Naruto Uzumaki:

[Sage]

His finger tapped on the last line.

Quest Complete!

Rewards:
25 Attribute Points
+100,000 Coins

Failure:

Quest Complete!

Rewards:
[Nekoshou Savior] Title
10 Attribute Points

Failure:

Quest Complete!

Save the Youkai.

Rewards:
[Youkai God] Title
50 Attribute Points

[Rewards]: 100 Attribute Points

Failure:
Death.

Um… equip Youkai God title?

[Youkai God] title equipped!

[Youkai God] Title Effects -

+100 Obedience with all Youkai.

Obedience with all Youkai can not fall below 100.

+1000 Affection with all Youkai.

Affection with all Youkai can not fall below 1000.

All energy-controlling abilities will be twice as effective.

Gain 10x Affection and Obedience with Youkai.

This seems… good? All the Youkai seem to love me anyway. What about the underworld sage title?

[Underworld Sage] Title Effects -

Only usable in the Underworld.

+20 Obedience with all Devils.

+50 Affection with all Devils.

+20 Obedience with all Fallen Angels.

+50 Affection with all Fallen Angels.

All abilities and stats will receive a 10% boost while in the underworld.

Gain 2x Affection and Obedience with Devils.

Gain 2x Affection and Obedience with Fallen Angels.

I might not ever go to the underworld again, but cool, I guess.

Naruto glanced at the 185 available attribute points he had.

These numbers don't seem to mean much, but it's always good to be well-rounded, right? Maybe I'll really get smarter.

He dumped half of the points into INT and the other half into CON. He stood up stiff as the changes took effect, his hand clutching his head.

All these interactions… all this knowledge… I feel as if I can see the future. All the knowledge about this world is flooding into my head… Serafall, Ophis, Azazel… every important figure is flooding into my mind. I'm a genius… wait.

Naruto blinked as he stared at the door between his room and the room where his clone was giving out autographs.

No, I didn't get smarter at all. My clone just popped and I got his memories. Why the hell did he do all that?!

10 Minutes earlier, with Naruto's shadow clone

Naruto walked back into the throne room, the line of people waiting for autographs looking a bit different from before. There were roughly 20 people inside the throne room, the rest of the line stretched out the door and into the streets of Kyoto. The people in the room had previously been a mixture of excited and bored - excitement at getting an autograph, and boredom from waiting in line. The room was now tense.

"Why are you here, Ophis?" Sirzechs said, his hand glowing with the Power of Destruction as he stood protectively in front of Rias. He wasn't the only one ready to fight, as nearly everyone else in the room was staring wearily at the short girl standing in front of the table, even Yasaka. The short and petite girl had long black hair and was wearing a black gothic dress that left her chest completely exposed, her nipples being covered by tape in the shape of an x. Her face was completely emotionless as she stared at the battle-ready man.

"I want an autograph." She said simply. She turned toward Naruto as he walked into the room again, holding up the two manga in her hand, "Sign these."

"Look, lady, if you want an autograph you need to wait in line like everyone else," Naruto said dismissively, sitting back in his chair behind the desk.

"Do you know who I am?" Ophis asked, a slight bit of emotion coloring her normally emotionless face as she stared at Naruto incredulously.

"Nope, doesn't matter to me. Go get in line. Want me to sign yours too, Sirzechs?" Naruto asked, turning toward the man who was standing protectively in front of his sister. He seemed frozen in place, as was the rest of the room at Naruto's dismissive response to Ophis. Jaws were on the floor as they stared at Ophis, waiting for the ticking timebomb to explode.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

"Ok." Ophis said emotionlessly, turning and walking out the door to head to the back of the line. A flurry of whispers broke out as she did.

"Did he just command the Ouroboros Dragon?"

"She actually listened to him?"

"The Youkai God really is amazing!"

+250 Reputation with the Devil Faction
+250 Reputation with the Old Devil Faction
+250 Reputation with the Grigori
+250 Reputation with the Church
+250 Reputation with Heaven

Maybe she really was a big deal? Oh well, that's Boss's problem now.

"Come on Sirzechs, we got a lot of people waiting." He said, gesturing for Sirzechs to hand him the manga in his hand.

"Thanks, Naruto-chan!" Sirzechs exclaimed, turning to Rias as Naruto signed the manga, "I can call him that because we're best friends. Your big brother is pretty cool, huh?"

"Yeah! That was awesome!" Rias looked up at him in awe as Sirzechs grabbed the manga and they stepped out of line to leave the building. His next customer was… a magical girl?

"Hello, Youkai God-chan! Can I call you Naru-chan?! You can call me Levi-tan in return!" The girl in front of him had long black hair, and huge breasts that looked even bigger on her short body. She was dressed in a completely pink magical girl outfit.

A grin appeared on Naruto's face, "I like your style, Levi-tan! I always go for an outfit that's completely the same color too."

"I can tell, Naru-chan! You look awesome!" The chipper girl exclaimed, ignoring the fact that he never agreed to let her call him that, as she gestured to his full orange tracksuit. He'd been wearing it when he arrived in the world, and after Yasaka saw how much he liked it she had a few sets of the same outfit made.

Well, maybe there are some people with good taste in this world after all.

Naruto's grin widened at the girl's cheerful attitude, signing her manga, "I think we'll be good friends, Levi-tan! How do you feel about ramen?"

"Eh, it's alright I guess."

Naruto's hand slipped on the last line of his signature, completely ruining the autograph as his hand went to clutch at his chest. He slumped over on the table in despair, "You broke my heart… Levi-tan…"

"Eh?! Are you okay Naru-chan?! What's wrong?" The magical girl said in surprise as she started shaking his shoulders.

"How did you manage to kill the Youkai God already, Serafall-san?" A blonde man said from his spot in line behind her.

"Mouuuuu, I didn't do anything, Aza-chan!" She pouted at the man. Naruto sighed as he sat up.

"I'm fine. Here's your signed manga, Levi-tan."

"Thanks, Naru-chan! I'll come visit sometime to hang out more! Oh, you need to meet my So-tan too! You'll love her! Bye, Naru-chan!" The girl rambled on excitedly as Yasaka ushered the girl out of the line.

"Wait, Levi-tan. I need to say one more thing." Naruto said, crossing his hands together as he stared seriously at Serafall's back. Yasaka paused and let Serafall turn back towards him, "Ramen is the food of the gods, got it?"

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

The magical girl suddenly stiffened, her eyes nearly glazing over as she looked like she came to the biggest realization of her life, her head nodding rapidly at him, "The food of the gods, Naru-chan…"

Yasaka pushed the dazed girl out the door as she continued nodding into space.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that. Oh well, it's Boss's problem now.

"Let me cut you, or I will kill you and all your loved ones."

"O-of course, Dragon-san!"

"Purifying the whole underworld, huh? How'd you do it? Did you get help from a sacred gear user?" The blonde man, Azazel, asked Naruto as he handed him the two mangas in his hand.

"Nope, all me. It's not hard when you're the coolest ninj- ahem, being in the world!" Naruto exclaimed, jutting his thumb into his chest.

"I am going to cut you. Don't resist, or I will erase your existence."

"G-go ahead!"

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

Azazel's eyes widened, suddenly looking at Naruto in a new light, "The coolest being in the world? I didn't realize you were so cool, but it makes sense looking at you now. You're totally badass!"

"Glad someone else can see it. You're pretty cool yourself!" Naruto said, grinning at the blonde man.

"The name is Azazel. I own this little organization called the Grigori. Let's get some drinks sometime, on me!" The blonde man responded, holding out his hand. Naruto gripped his in a firm handshake, grinning back at the man as a friendship formed.

"I will be cutting you. Do not resist."

"I w-wouldn't dream of it, Dragon-san!"

Naruto blinked as the next person in line stepped up, "Didn't I tell you to go get in line?"

"I did get in line, Youkai God," Ophis responded.

"How did you get to the front already? I've only signed three autographs since I saw you a few minutes ago." Naruto narrowed his eyes at the small girl.

"Everyone in front of me decided that I should cut in front of them, Youkai God. Ask them if you do not believe me." She looked over her shoulder to the line stretching out behind her, all of whom nodded rapidly at her gaze.

Naruto sighed as he grabbed her manga and signed them, "Fine. Here you go."

"I look forward to living with you, Youkai God." She said simply, turning and walking away from the table.

"Yeah yeah, me too," Naruto said dismissively as he looked at the next person in line.

Wait… living together?!

He looked up to question the mysterious girl but she was already gone.

Oh well, it's Boss's problem now. He should've done this himself if he didn't want this to happen.

"Hey, coming through! Great Red here, move outta the way! I gotta get an autograph!" A large man, towering over 10 feet in height, and in a biker outfit shouted as he pushed his way through the line. Naruto raised his hand to stop the man and tell him to wait in line, but the man took his raised hand as a sign for handshake,

"Nice to meet you, man! Huge fan!" He gripped Naruto's hand tightly, so tightly that the shadow clone popped. The man blinked as Naruto vanished.

"Did I forget to brush my teeth this morning or something?"

The present time, with real Naruto.

"You're literally me… how did you mess this up so badly?" Naruto sighed as he walked out the door into the throne room. If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself. Or, not do it yourself, since the shadow clone that was himself just messed everything up. Whatever, you get the point.

SCHEDULE UPDATE: From now on, this story will be updated every Thursday! You'll also be able to read 1 chapter ahead (as in, read the next chapter a week early) over at Patreon.com/Koyon starting next week (1/18/23). You can also read 1 chapter ahead on my DBZ gamer fic, Nightmare Mode, right now!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! A more comedy-focused one this time! Some of the next few chapters will be diving deeper into Naruto's harem, as he can't just blow them off forever!

Naruto Uzumaki:

[Youkai God]

Lvl: 505

CON: 540

INT: 215

Where's the crack tag?
Edit: Also, this was a pretty fun chapter can't wait for the next one :)

l
Game

Thinking

"Talking"

(Important schedule update for this story at the bottom of the chapter)

Naruto groaned as a ray of sunlight shined over his face through the window in his room. He turned his head to the left, grabbed his pillow, and stuffed his face into it, feeling the warmth surrounding his face.

This world's pillows are so warm and soft…

Naruto felt his other pillows press into his side, and he let himself fall back into sleep's embrace.

Wait, I only have one pillow.

Also, pillows aren't supposed to move on their own.

Naruto opened his eyes and glanced up, a pair of amber eyes staring back at him.

"Yasaka." Naruto's muffled voice spoke.

"Yes, Kami-sama?"

"Why are you in my bed?" Naruto asked, his face flushed red.

"I didn't want to be left out. I didn't think you'd mind, you seemed very comfortable stuffing your face into my breasts." The Youkai answered, smirking down at him.

"Left out?"

Naruto groggily pulled his face out from between Yasaka's breasts, ignoring her smirk turning into a frown as he did, and glanced at the pillows pressing into his other side.

"Nooooo, 10 more minutes nyaa~" A silky voice belonging to the black-haired catgirl laying next to him whined as she wrapped her arms around him, pressing her face and breasts into his side while her legs wrapped around his. She had a loose bathrobe wrapped around her, but the knot in the front had come untied, and her breasts would've been completely visible if they weren't pressing into him.

As much as Naruto loved the situation he was in, Naruto Jr. was rapidly growing in his pants and he wasn't sure he'd be able to control himself if it continued. Naruto sighed as he sat up, pulling himself out from their grasp, but was stopped as a small squeal came from under his blanket. He blinked as he stared at the blanket that was covering him up to his neck.

I know this world is weird, but I don't think blankets are supposed to make that noise.

Naruto carefully lifted the blanket to look under it and was greeted by a pair of gold eyes staring up at him. A small catgirl with a bob of white hair on her head was lying on his chest.

"Are there any other Youkai hiding in my bed that I should know about?" Naruto sighed, glancing at Yasaka with tired eyes. She opened her mouth to respond but was interrupted as a head popped up from behind her shoulder,

"Nope, just us four, Kami-sama!" Kunou informed him helpfully, smiling brightly at him from over her mother's shoulder. Naruto pinched his nose as he fought off a headache.

Well, at least this world won't be boring.

I know I was glad this world would be exciting this morning, but this wasn't the excitement I was thinking about.

Naruto's hand moved in a familiar pattern as he signed his name on the front of a manga.

"Thank you so much, Kami-sama!" The young red-haired devil in front of him exclaimed, bouncing up and down on the spot as she stared down at her signed copy of his manga. Giving her an autograph would've been fine, as he'd already promised Sirzechs he'd spend a whole day with the girl in return for the execution grounds location the day before, but he hadn't agreed to give an autograph to the long line of people behind her.

"Why is there a mile-long line in front of this table, Yasaka?" He sighed, turning to the Youkai queen sitting next to him, "I agreed to spend the day with Rias, not the entire population of the underworld."

"It costs a lot of money to publish a manga, Kami-sama, especially to get one drawn and released overnight. We're running low on funds, so I thought we could charge for some autographs!" Yasak exclaimed, trying to sound excited but sounding more sheepish than anything.

"Can you sign this one too, Kami-sama?" Naruto didn't get the chance to reprimand the Youkai queen as his attention was dragged back to the young female devil in front of him, who was now holding out another manga toward him. He took it from her and looked at the cover.

…Another one?

"What's this?" Naruto asked, glancing over at Yaska and showing the front of the manga to her. It was in a similar style to the previous one, with a shirtless Naruto standing on the edge of a cliff with a large valley in front of him. On the other side of the page was a similar-looking cliff, with a shirtless muscular black-haired man glaring across the valley at Naruto. Kuroka and Shirone were in handcuffs at his feet.

"The next chapter of your manga, Kami-sama." Yasaka said, having the decency to at least look embarrassed.

"You're battle with Lord Astaroth was so cool, Kami-sama! The way you saved the Nekoshou sisters was amazing!" Rias said excitedly, stars in her eyes as she stared at Naruto in awe, bouncing up and down in place. Naruto glanced at the cover again.

"Is this meant to be Lord Astaroth?" He said, gesturing to the muscular shirtless man on the cover.

"Yes, Kami-sama." Yasaka nodded.

"That looks nothing like him." Naruto deadpanned.

"Well, we were actually flat broke after just the first chapter, Kami-sama. Lord Astaroth financed the release of the second chapter, but in return, we had to make him look a bit better," Yasaka said, looking at him apologetically, "but don't worry, Kami-sama! I didn't budge on any of the details, you still defeated him in the manga just as spectacularly as you did in reality!"

If you consider taking him down with one punch spectacular, I guess so.

Naruto sighed, signing his name on the cover and handing it back to Rias before standing up, "I'll be right back, I left my… something in the bedroom."

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

Yasaka nodded, "Of course, Kami-sama. I'm sure they won't mind waiting a moment for you to get your something."

This world is so stupid.

Naruto walked back into his bedroom, walking past the sleeping Nekoshou sisters who were cuddled together in his bed and headed into the bathroom. His hands flashed a series of symbols and a moment later a replica of him appeared from a plume of smoke.

"Take over giving autographs for me, okay? Just do whatever Yasaka says, and do- never mind. You're me, you already know what to do." Naruto said, opening the door back into the bedroom and gesturing for his shadow clone to leave. Said clone gave him a nod that was too serious for someone going to sign autographs and walked past him. Naruto walked back into his bedroom, and sat on the edge of the bed, being careful not to wake up the sleeping Youkai sisters on his bed, then glanced up into the air.

Stats.

Naruto Uzumaki:

[Sage]

His finger tapped on the last line.

Quest Complete!

Rewards:
25 Attribute Points
+100,000 Coins

Failure:

Quest Complete!

Rewards:
[Nekoshou Savior] Title
10 Attribute Points

Failure:

Quest Complete!

Save the Youkai.

Rewards:
[Youkai God] Title
50 Attribute Points

[Rewards]: 100 Attribute Points

Failure:
Death.

Um… equip Youkai God title?

[Youkai God] title equipped!

[Youkai God] Title Effects -

+100 Obedience with all Youkai.

Obedience with all Youkai can not fall below 100.

+1000 Affection with all Youkai.

Affection with all Youkai can not fall below 1000.

All energy-controlling abilities will be twice as effective.

Gain 10x Affection and Obedience with Youkai.

This seems… good? All the Youkai seem to love me anyway. What about the underworld sage title?

[Underworld Sage] Title Effects -

Only usable in the Underworld.

+20 Obedience with all Devils.

+50 Affection with all Devils.

+20 Obedience with all Fallen Angels.

+50 Affection with all Fallen Angels.

All abilities and stats will receive a 10% boost while in the underworld.

Gain 2x Affection and Obedience with Devils.

Gain 2x Affection and Obedience with Fallen Angels.

I might not ever go to the underworld again, but cool, I guess.

Naruto glanced at the 185 available attribute points he had.

These numbers don't seem to mean much, but it's always good to be well-rounded, right? Maybe I'll really get smarter.

He dumped half of the points into INT and the other half into CON. He stood up stiff as the changes took effect, his hand clutching his head.

All these interactions… all this knowledge… I feel as if I can see the future. All the knowledge about this world is flooding into my head… Serafall, Ophis, Azazel… every important figure is flooding into my mind. I'm a genius… wait.

Naruto blinked as he stared at the door between his room and the room where his clone was giving out autographs.

No, I didn't get smarter at all. My clone just popped and I got his memories. Why the hell did he do all that?!

10 Minutes earlier, with Naruto's shadow clone

Naruto walked back into the throne room, the line of people waiting for autographs looking a bit different from before. There were roughly 20 people inside the throne room, the rest of the line stretched out the door and into the streets of Kyoto. The people in the room had previously been a mixture of excited and bored - excitement at getting an autograph, and boredom from waiting in line. The room was now tense.

"Why are you here, Ophis?" Sirzechs said, his hand glowing with the Power of Destruction as he stood protectively in front of Rias. He wasn't the only one ready to fight, as nearly everyone else in the room was staring wearily at the short girl standing in front of the table, even Yasaka. The short and petite girl had long black hair and was wearing a black gothic dress that left her chest completely exposed, her nipples being covered by tape in the shape of an x. Her face was completely emotionless as she stared at the battle-ready man.

"I want an autograph." She said simply. She turned toward Naruto as he walked into the room again, holding up the two manga in her hand, "Sign these."

"Look, lady, if you want an autograph you need to wait in line like everyone else," Naruto said dismissively, sitting back in his chair behind the desk.

"Do you know who I am?" Ophis asked, a slight bit of emotion coloring her normally emotionless face as she stared at Naruto incredulously.

"Nope, doesn't matter to me. Go get in line. Want me to sign yours too, Sirzechs?" Naruto asked, turning toward the man who was standing protectively in front of his sister. He seemed frozen in place, as was the rest of the room at Naruto's dismissive response to Ophis. Jaws were on the floor as they stared at Ophis, waiting for the ticking timebomb to explode.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

"Ok." Ophis said emotionlessly, turning and walking out the door to head to the back of the line. A flurry of whispers broke out as she did.

"Did he just command the Ouroboros Dragon?"

"She actually listened to him?"

"The Youkai God really is amazing!"

+250 Reputation with the Devil Faction
+250 Reputation with the Old Devil Faction
+250 Reputation with the Grigori
+250 Reputation with the Church
+250 Reputation with Heaven

Maybe she really was a big deal? Oh well, that's Boss's problem now.

"Come on Sirzechs, we got a lot of people waiting." He said, gesturing for Sirzechs to hand him the manga in his hand.

"Thanks, Naruto-chan!" Sirzechs exclaimed, turning to Rias as Naruto signed the manga, "I can call him that because we're best friends. Your big brother is pretty cool, huh?"

"Yeah! That was awesome!" Rias looked up at him in awe as Sirzechs grabbed the manga and they stepped out of line to leave the building. His next customer was… a magical girl?

"Hello, Youkai God-chan! Can I call you Naru-chan?! You can call me Levi-tan in return!" The girl in front of him had long black hair, and huge breasts that looked even bigger on her short body. She was dressed in a completely pink magical girl outfit.

A grin appeared on Naruto's face, "I like your style, Levi-tan! I always go for an outfit that's completely the same color too."

"I can tell, Naru-chan! You look awesome!" The chipper girl exclaimed, ignoring the fact that he never agreed to let her call him that, as she gestured to his full orange tracksuit. He'd been wearing it when he arrived in the world, and after Yasaka saw how much he liked it she had a few sets of the same outfit made.

Well, maybe there are some people with good taste in this world after all.

Naruto's grin widened at the girl's cheerful attitude, signing her manga, "I think we'll be good friends, Levi-tan! How do you feel about ramen?"

"Eh, it's alright I guess."

Naruto's hand slipped on the last line of his signature, completely ruining the autograph as his hand went to clutch at his chest. He slumped over on the table in despair, "You broke my heart… Levi-tan…"

"Eh?! Are you okay Naru-chan?! What's wrong?" The magical girl said in surprise as she started shaking his shoulders.

"How did you manage to kill the Youkai God already, Serafall-san?" A blonde man said from his spot in line behind her.

"Mouuuuu, I didn't do anything, Aza-chan!" She pouted at the man. Naruto sighed as he sat up.

"I'm fine. Here's your signed manga, Levi-tan."

"Thanks, Naru-chan! I'll come visit sometime to hang out more! Oh, you need to meet my So-tan too! You'll love her! Bye, Naru-chan!" The girl rambled on excitedly as Yasaka ushered the girl out of the line.

"Wait, Levi-tan. I need to say one more thing." Naruto said, crossing his hands together as he stared seriously at Serafall's back. Yasaka paused and let Serafall turn back towards him, "Ramen is the food of the gods, got it?"

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

The magical girl suddenly stiffened, her eyes nearly glazing over as she looked like she came to the biggest realization of her life, her head nodding rapidly at him, "The food of the gods, Naru-chan…"

Yasaka pushed the dazed girl out the door as she continued nodding into space.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that. Oh well, it's Boss's problem now.

"Let me cut you, or I will kill you and all your loved ones."

"O-of course, Dragon-san!"

"Purifying the whole underworld, huh? How'd you do it? Did you get help from a sacred gear user?" The blonde man, Azazel, asked Naruto as he handed him the two mangas in his hand.

"Nope, all me. It's not hard when you're the coolest ninj- ahem, being in the world!" Naruto exclaimed, jutting his thumb into his chest.

"I am going to cut you. Don't resist, or I will erase your existence."

"G-go ahead!"

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

20!

Check success!

Azazel's eyes widened, suddenly looking at Naruto in a new light, "The coolest being in the world? I didn't realize you were so cool, but it makes sense looking at you now. You're totally badass!"

"Glad someone else can see it. You're pretty cool yourself!" Naruto said, grinning at the blonde man.

"The name is Azazel. I own this little organization called the Grigori. Let's get some drinks sometime, on me!" The blonde man responded, holding out his hand. Naruto gripped his in a firm handshake, grinning back at the man as a friendship formed.

"I will be cutting you. Do not resist."

"I w-wouldn't dream of it, Dragon-san!"

Naruto blinked as the next person in line stepped up, "Didn't I tell you to go get in line?"

"I did get in line, Youkai God," Ophis responded.

"How did you get to the front already? I've only signed three autographs since I saw you a few minutes ago." Naruto narrowed his eyes at the small girl.

"Everyone in front of me decided that I should cut in front of them, Youkai God. Ask them if you do not believe me." She looked over her shoulder to the line stretching out behind her, all of whom nodded rapidly at her gaze.

Naruto sighed as he grabbed her manga and signed them, "Fine. Here you go."

"I look forward to living with you, Youkai God." She said simply, turning and walking away from the table.

"Yeah yeah, me too," Naruto said dismissively as he looked at the next person in line.

Wait… living together?!

He looked up to question the mysterious girl but she was already gone.

Oh well, it's Boss's problem now. He should've done this himself if he didn't want this to happen.

"Hey, coming through! Great Red here, move outta the way! I gotta get an autograph!" A large man, towering over 10 feet in height, and in a biker outfit shouted as he pushed his way through the line. Naruto raised his hand to stop the man and tell him to wait in line, but the man took his raised hand as a sign for handshake,

"Nice to meet you, man! Huge fan!" He gripped Naruto's hand tightly, so tightly that the shadow clone popped. The man blinked as Naruto vanished.

"Did I forget to brush my teeth this morning or something?"

The present time, with real Naruto.

"You're literally me… how did you mess this up so badly?" Naruto sighed as he walked out the door into the throne room. If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself. Or, not do it yourself, since the shadow clone that was himself just messed everything up. Whatever, you get the point.

SCHEDULE UPDATE: From now on, this story will be updated every Thursday! You'll also be able to read 1 chapter ahead (as in, read the next chapter a week early) over at Patreon.com/Koyon starting next week (1/18/23). You can also read 1 chapter ahead on my DBZ gamer fic, Nightmare Mode, right now!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! A more comedy-focused one this time! Some of the next few chapters will be diving deeper into Naruto's harem, as he can't just blow them off forever!

Naruto Uzumaki:

[Youkai God]

lol naruto the misunderstanding just keep going deeper

Youkai's Most Eligible Bachelor (STORY BEING MOVED TO NSFW SECTION)
NOTE: This story will be being moved to the NSFW section from now on due to the inclusion of lemons. All future chapters will be posted there.

Game

Thoughts

"Talking"

Night

Naruto groaned as he flopped face-first into his bed, exhausted. Signing autographs was more tiring than he'd expected. He'd spent the day signing autographs after his shadow clone's mess up and hadn't gotten through the entire line. He'd be doing the same tomorrow..

"Good work today, Kami-sama!" A high-pitched voice said from behind him, and he suddenly felt two large orbs pressing into his back.

"Hanks, Kuruoka," Naruto's muffled voice responded, ignoring the heat coming onto his face as the busty catgirl pressed herself into his back.

"Thank you for all your hard work today, Kami-sama. We managed to raise a lot of money today!" Yasaka said happily.

"That's good, but I'm exhausted." Naruto sighed, pulling his face away from the bed and flipping over onto his back as he felt Kuroka stand up. What he hadn't realized was that Kuroka hadn't fully stood up, and was instead just leaning on her palm so that her breasts weren't pushed into Naruto. Now, her breasts were dangling dangerously close to his crotch.

–—--------------—-----------------—-------LEMON START (EXCLUDED)—------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: This story will be being moved to the NSFW section from now on due to the inclusion of lemons. All future chapters will be posted there.

—------------------------------------------------LEMON END (EXCLUDED)----------------------------------------------------------

Morning

Naruto groggily walked out of his room, walking towards the kitchen in the temple with a loose robe around his body. He slumped in a chair as a Youkai chef brought him a meal.

"You smell… funny." A cute voice intoned next to him, and he glanced over to see Shirone sitting next to him scrunching her nose at him.

"Yeah… You have your sister to thank for that." Naruto sighed as his spoon scooped up some rice.

"How did big sister make you smell funny? Is that why your door was locked?" Shirone asked, tilting her head at him cutely.

Naruto sighed, "With how this world seems to be going so far, I'm sure she'll show you eventually."

Shirone stared at him curiously, then nodded and started eating her meal.

Naruto finished his meal, showered, and then went back to signing autographs. Yasaka was noticeably absent, as the Youkai Queen was passed out on his bed.

Why does she get to rest and I don't? I was doing double the work!

Naruto ended up signing autographs for the entire day but managed to get some sleep that night, curiously only having Kuroka throwing herself at him.

Two days later, he'd find out why Yasaka was absent that night as he signed a new manga cover. This one was very unlike the other two, and he learned what the word "hentai" meant that day.

And so, the legend of the Youkai God expanded.

6 months later.

"Why am I here again?" Naruto asked as he stared across a large wooden table at Grayfia Lucifuge. The silver-haired woman was in her standard maid outfit.

"I am here to negotiate on the Lucifer and Gremory family's behalf," Grayfia said, looking seriously at Naruto. He'd received a letter asking him to meet with a representative at a neutral location, which ended up being a log cabin in the middle of an unclaimed forest.

"Negotiate what? Why didn't Sirzechs just come talk to me?" Naruto asked, staring at her curiously. The super-devil Maou was a super-fan of his at this point and ended up barging into the temple, sometimes with Rias in tow, many times over the past few months.

"This is a serious matter, Youkai God-san. This is not something to be discussed between friends. I am not here as a friend but as a representative of the Gremory and Lucifer families." Grayfia said as her silver eyes bored into Naruto's own.

Wow, this might be the most serious I've seen anyone be in this world. This must be serious.

Naruto stiffened as he sat up straight, his face turning serious, "Alright. Let's get to business then."

"Thank you for taking this seriously, Youkai God-san. I am here to negotiate for Rias Gremory's virginity." She said.

"Of course, I can see how that would be important to you, but I won't give it up for- wait, what?" Naruto started negotiating, before realizing what it was that they were negotiating for.

"I have been permitted by the Gremory family and Sirzechs himself to offer a multitude of things in exchange for Rias Gremory's purity being untouched," Grayfia said seriously.

"Um, ok, what? Why are you talking to me about this? Shouldn't you be talking with Rias considering it's, y'know, her virginity." Naruto asked incredulously.

"Rias has been infatuated with you, Youkai God-san. There is nothing we can do to convince her to resist when you attempt to take her, and her virginity is vital for her marriage contract with the Phoenix household." Grayfia said as if the answer was obvious.

"I'm not going to take Rias's virginity. She's nice and all, but I've already got two sex-hungry Youkai I have to deal with every night." Naruto said dismissively.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

1!

Check failed!

"I have read your… manga, Youkai God-san," Grayfia said, her face turning red, "I know about your sexual exploits. I know that you are a sex-hungry god who wants to claim every woman he can, and that after spending time with Rias it would be obvious that she will be your next target! She's become a beautiful woman, and is easily one of the most beautiful women within our species."

Naruto sighed as he rubbed his forehead, "Look, Grayfia-san, you can't believe that manga. Yasaka loves exaggerating! I'm already exhausted from being jumped by those two pretty much every night, I don't have time to go claiming other women. The only reason I'm spending any time with Rias is because Sirzechs keeps barging into my house with her to hang out. He's taking this whole "calling me his best friend" agreement too literally."

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

1!

Check failed!

"You will not trick me, Youkai God! I know of your trickery, as it was documented very well during your fight with Zekram. I can see through your lies easily, as you've already claimed Serafall! There's no other explanation for her sudden infatuation with ramen, a food you eat constantly during your adventures in the manga!" Grayfia shouted, leaning forward and staring harshly at him.

"Look, I didn- wait, she likes ramen now? Did she find a good shop? I've been trying for months but there are no good ramen places in Kyoto. Can you ask her to show me the place sometime?" Naruto said, his mind drifting to the delicious food. Despite his love for ramen being declared constantly in his manga, the only aspect of said manga that Naruto approved of, he still hadn't found a good restaurant. He was doubting anything would compare to the ramen back home.

Grayfia nodded, "Oh, of course. I know how important the quality of the establis- wait! You will not trick me, Youkai God! We are here to discuss Rias Gremory's purity!"

"There's nothing to negotiate. I don't want it." Naruto sighed.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

1!

Check failed!

"Hmmph, still playing dumb, Youkai God-san? Fine, I will start with our initial offer. In return for leaving Rias Gremory untouched, my body will be yours to use right now! We are deep in an uninhabited forest, so no one will interrupt us." Grayfia declared seriously, then turned her face away to hide her blush.

Is that really the reason you picked this place?

"Seriously? Look-"

"Fine! You drive a hard bargain, Youkai God-san! My body will be yours three nights a week!" Grayfia countered, the normally rather emotionless Queen's face completely red.

"No, wait, that's not what I meant-" Naruto tried to clarify.

"Hmmph, you are a stern negotiator, Youkai God-san! Fine, I will join your bed every night, and Venelana Gremory will join once a week." Grayfia huffed, trying to look serious but her flushed face not helping her image.

"Seriously, don't you two have husbands? There's no way-"

"Ah! I see, so it's not pleasure you want, but to humiliate us! Fine, luckily I considered this. Sirzechs and Lord Gremory have both offered to watch as you take us. Venelana will also join us every night! This is my final offer, Youkai God-san!" Grayfia said, standing up and trying to look down at Naruto intimidatingly, but failing completely as her face was beet red, her mouth open slightly as she breathed heavily, and one hand fondled her breast subtly.

"Seriously, I'm not going to try and take Rias's virginity, so there's no need-" Naruto tried to reason with her again.

Persuasion Check

[Rolling…]

25!

Check success!

Finally…

"Ah, you won't? Thank you for accepting our offer, Youkai God-san. We will arrive at your temple at sundown to hold up our end of the deal. See you then!" Grayfia said, turning away and summoning a teleportation portal on the ground.

"Wait, no, that wasn't me agre-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as the circle glowed and Grayfia disappeared.

These people are all insane. I thought I was supposed to be the unpredictable one?

Naruto stood up from his chair with a sigh and opened the door of the cabin. He stared at the forest around him, then blinked.

She brought me here in a teleportation circle with her. I have no idea how to get back to Kyoto.

Naruto spent the rest of the day running around for hours, using shadow clones and every technique he could think of to get to Kyoto. He arrived far after the sun had gone down, and was greeted with the sight of a naked Grayfia and Venelana in compromising positions, Yasaka and Kuroka having used the time he was gone to "prepare" them.

And so, the Youkai God's legend expanded even more as he "forced" the current Lucifer and one of the strongest devil families in the world to serve him.

All of this would be documented in his manga, of course.

Thanks for reading! The next chapter is available right now on my Patreon (patreon.com/koyon)!

This story is updated every Thursday.

Naruto Uzumaki:

[Youkai God]

Naruto Uzumaki is a Hero from another world, who has been reborn with the power of the Gamer system!

The threadmarking is all wrong. Plus you used index instead of threadmark.

[LEGENDARY] Debuff - [Confusion] - Everybody will misinterpret what you're saying constantly.
[LEGENDARY] Debuff - [Bad Timing] - Your perks will deactivate at the worst possible times.
Also shitty drawbacks, one mind controls others in a massive reality warping way (and that honestly feels like a shitty excuse to throw in some Ciaphas Cain from WH 40k level shit or Momonga from overlord, but it's not the same when it's enforced by a power, specifically in a world with gods).

The second drawback is even worst, it's basically you giving yourself an excuse to not let his powers work for "narrative" reasons, which is one of the most hated things about comic book superheroes.

This is even more annoying since in character you had Naruto reject them. These are not drawbacks, these are writing handicaps. At least that is my impression on them.

If you want to use those 2 effects in story it is better to have it flows from a narrative perspective rather than just wave them away using drawbacks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back